Company's Cumming - Cover

Company's Cumming

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2023 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: Some recent weekend fun after watching a movie with friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   .

As I cleaned the house for movie night, I was an anxious wrecked ball of nerves. Not about the company coming over, but my brain. It was in overdrive, lying to me, making me drip and leak, with dark thoughts running through it. My brain soaked the couch between my thighs. The kids were good, the chores were done, and everyone was happy as Tony and Heather stopped by for dinner. I cooked some Alfredo Primavera as a side to go with the pizza we ordered. We watched Everything Everywhere All at Once. The kids crashed midway, so we paused and put them to bed. Then we went back to the movie, but we moved downstairs. There, I found Heather between the men, both in the palm of her hands. I stripped and bought everyone drinks. We smoked some cigars, and I was an ashtray too. I knelt on the floor as we all finished the movie, as some pleasurable sounds came from behind me during it.

When the movie was over, it was time for another show. I watched Heather’s hands stroke as she kissed Tony and especially Jack. I kissed Baxter, lowering my head as I made him happy. I was the first one fucked, grunting as everyone watched me. I pulled away from him and cleaned up the mess with my tongue. My belly was then filled with the men’s piss. Jack and Heather went upstairs, while Tony remained with me. His cock made love to my throat, deeply and roughly, as he slapped me repeatedly. He used his fingers to help, then his cock again, until I threw up all over myself. Then he grabbed a dildo and mounted me, pushing the dildo in my throat for a bit while he fucked my cunt. I dropped hard, needing the use, as the buzzing in my head faded away while his free hand rained blows down on my body and side. He landed short hard jabs on my ribs and up and down my back. He clocked my head when I puked on the dildo. Then my face was shoved in my mess as he fucked me, pulled out my plug, and reamed my ass. He filled my bowels and then dragged me to the bathroom. I was tossed in the shower and foul heat was dropped on me as he squatted over me. Done, he wiped himself clean with my hair and used my tongue to finish the job.

He turned the shower on as he left and I was told to clean myself. I masturbated as I did, small shudders escaping as I cleaned up. By the time I was done, he’d cleaned the basement. It smelt of bleach and cleaner, and the concrete floor was shiny and wet, just like I was. I drank and did lines as we watched more movies, girls screaming and moaning, on the 65” down there. He touched me the whole time before we fucked again, with his hands around my throat in just the right way. I dropped out, hanging on the edge, arms limp as the black closed in until he would slap me back again. I wasn’t even fully conscious or aware when he pumped a load in my cunt.

Around 4 am, I woke alone on the couch. I used the bathroom and headed upstairs. Tony was gone. I guess he’d headed home, at some point after he’d finished with me. I went to the bedroom and slept at the foot of it, covered with the blanket we leave there for the dog. Later, I woke as hands caressed my face and someone kissed me. I kissed Heather back. We made out as Jack happily watched. Afterward, she had me eat her ass while she warmed his cock with her mouth. He put her on all fours and I slid under her. She didn’t eat me but did finger me some. I licked her slit and his cock clumsily as they fucked. When he came, I cleaned them both up. Then we cuddled for a while.

With the morning fully arrived, I was his urinal. To avoid a mess, she pissed on me in the shower. They kissed each other as I washed their bodies, then they both kissed me while they washed mine. It was tight in there but so nice as we showered together. I put on his t-shirt and made breakfast. We kissed and waved goodbye as she left. While the kids were occupied by the TV, we snuck one last quickie in as I was his bestest girl. He fucked me with urgency since we couldn’t be gone long. He left when he came and I played with the white in my cunt. I dipped my finger in and tasted his love. Then I wiped myself clean and truly started my day, refreshed and renewed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.