Tara Solves a Problem - Cover

Tara Solves a Problem

by Family Love 1954

Copyright© 2023 by Family Love 1954

Erotica Sex Story: A sex-starved father and married adult daughter find a solution to their mutual problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Zack 1-7

None of the characters in this story EVER had a sexual thought before the age of eighteen. None, zero. I mean, that’s normal, right? According to the censors, that is.

Laurie Van B is a neighbor. She’s fifteen years younger than me and built like a rake. Her Victoria’s panties and white shorts are around one ankle. I’ve got my thumbs pulling her skinny butt open as I fuck her bent over my couch. She doesn’t talk while fucking, just grunts and cums, over and over. She does some kind of exercise that makes her pussy like a greased hand, I’m not gonna last much longer. I don’t tell her; she doesn’t want to know. She just wants me to ram and cum when I’m ready. I squeeze her little ass, ram deep, and let it go. Oh man, it feels good to cum. It tingles up from my feet and my cock twitches as I shoot. Laurie cums again and goes limp. I hold inside her till I’m done and then slide out. She straightens up, giving me a quick peek at her nonexistent boobs.

“I don’t know why you’re so fascinated with my tits. There’s nothing there.”

I reach out and pinch a nipple. “Never ask why a man finds you attractive.”

She bends down and pulls up her panties, now barely covering the thick brown fur of her pussy, soaked with our juice. She giggles. “You like watching me get dressed after you’ve fucked me?”

I run my finger over the fabric, already soaked. “Like watching them come off better, but yeah.”

Laurie pulls up her shorts, tugs her shirt down, leans in for a kiss. “You’re a pervy old man, James.”

I squeeze her pussy through the fabric. “And proud of it.”

“I gotta go, old man. George may be back from the gas station. Ta ta, baby.”

I watch her out the door as she walks across my backyard towards hers. I hold my happy cock in my hand and wonder how soon the next time will be.

Oh, I’m married, Laurie is too. My wife, Jane is a wonderful person, but a terrible and uninterested lover. We had twins and, after that, her focus was the kids and her new career as a Pilates instructor. I haven’t had sex with her in almost a year. I stopped asking and she never does. Laurie’s old man does something for a living and does it well. They have gobs of money. He hasn’t touched her in forever, she thinks he’s gay. But she loves the life.

She started flirting with me, surprised the hell out of me. But I went with it and here we are. No romance here, just raw satisfaction. Laurie loves to fuck, and I love to fuck her.

Jim isn’t my name. I’ve written a couple of bestselling novels and cheating on my wife is not good for sales. So, Jim, it is.

I’m still half-naked so I pick up my shorts and head for the shower. Jane has evening classes today and our daughter Tara, Tara, is coming over for dinner in a little too soon. I open a window to get the sex smell out of the air and my cock twitches at the memory. Laurie is a good fuck.

I’m sipping a Modelo on the pool deck when Tara breezes through the slider from the house. She’s thirty-two, married, couple of little kids, built like her parents, sturdy, not fat, curvy, a full chest, long black hair. She has a beer in her hand as she drops into the chair next to me.

“What’s for dinner, pops?”

“Filet mignon, twice baked potatoes, sautéed green beans. But I forgot to get the filet, the potatoes went bad, and the green beans smell like farts.”

Tara laughed. “You kill me, dad. Burgers?”

I sipped my beer. “Burgers.”

Tara is a schoolteacher. She’s married to Rob. I don’t know why. Tara is vibrant, funny, daring. Rob is one-dimensional on a good day. But it works and I don’t ask. Her twin brother, Tanner lives out in Texas with his spark plug of a wife. I like her, she lights up any room she enters.

Rob works late on Wednesdays and, as I said, Jane has late classes. We started this dinner thing, it’s nice. Just dad and daughter. We drink and talk as I grill. This is our thing. Talk about her work, my latest book, her kids. It’s easy. Sometimes, she has one too many and stays in her old room for the night. It’s happened enough that she brings some clothes with her. She joked once that a daughter should not have the walk of shame from her parent’s house.

It’s dark. The underwater LEDs in the pool are the only light. Jane will be home soon. The conversation lapses. Tara takes a drink. “Hmm, think I’ll be staying the night.”

I sip my beer. “S’ok, you’re always welcome here.”

A beat of silence then Tara says. “Won’t interfere with you fucking Laurie Van B?”

I feel a cold chill come over me. I don’t have an answer. Tara waits, then resumes. “I got off work early, stopped by, walked around because I thought you’d be in the pool. Quite a sight, her over the couch and my father’s ass clenching as he fucked her. Nice, father, she’s what? Ten years younger than you?”

“Fifteen, and I can explain.”

Tara got up. “You don’t have to, dad. I understand. I mean that. I know you love mom and I know she is not interested in sex. I was just shocked. A girl doesn’t usually get to see her dad like that.”

She turned to go into the house, mumbling. “But I liked it.” She stopped at the slider, weaving a little, looked at me over her shoulder. “Just to even the score, dad, I’m fucking one of my students from last year. He’s eighteen and can go forever. Rob works too much, and I have a sex drive like my old man.”

I was up early, made the coffee. In deference to my guest, I’d put on an old pair of running shorts. Tara came in, dressed for work.

“Sorry, kid, I forgot you stayed over.”

She paused at the doorway. “Dad. Are we good?”

I remembered last night’s closing remarks. “Yeah, we’re good. You really slammed me with that, well, both comments. So, it looks like we share a secret now.”

“We can leave it in the past if you want.”

I turned to face her. “No. It’s fucked up, but it’s out there, ya know? Partners in crime?”

Tara smiled and came to me. We hugged. I felt odd in just loose shorts and hugging her was stirring me in ways that I have fought for years. I let go as my cock got a little bigger. It was brief but nice, but I have to be careful. I think Tara saw my situation but said nothing.

We had a quick breakfast, Tara went back up, got her bag, and headed off to school. I went up to wake Jane, passing the guest room.

On the floor, facing me. Tara’s panties. No accident. Clearly a gift. I was confused. I picked them up, wet, steamy. One stray black hair. I pressed them to my face. My deepest secret, my lust for my daughter. I was so careful, never got caught, but now, what does this mean? It could be an accident.

I’m in the hall bathroom. I have Tara’s panties pressed to my mouth as I masturbate. I’m cumming, great long streams all over the sink. So good, so wrong. I go back and put them under the guest bed. Jane never goes in there. They’ll be there later when I masturbate with them again and, if she finds them, there’s a reason.

The next Wednesday Tara texted me. “Gonna stop by tonight. Rob’s working.”

That was subtle. Don’t let me catch you fucking the skinny neighbor.

By the pool with my Modello when the gate inched open. Tara made a show of peeking around the corner. I threw a towel at her. “Very funny, young lady.”

Tara got a beer and settled in the lounge next to me. She looked good in bright yellow shorts and a turquoise tank top and matching bra. She was big enough that no bra would be obvious. She sipped and grinned. “Hey, I had to be careful. Sneaking up on you is dangerous. Never know what I may see.”

I took a drink. “Not what a daughter should be seeing.”

Tara sipped her beer. She spoke, barely over a whisper. “Then don’t stop by unannounced at my house or you’ll have the same problem.”

I heard her but pretended I didn’t. “What?”

“Nothing dad. So, what’s for dinner?”

“No burgers. I’m making chicken parm.”

“In a lounge chair? How inventive.”

I slapped her bare thigh and got up. “Very funny, young lady. You wanna help?”

Tara finished her beer and got up. “Sure. Been a while since we cooked together.”

Before we got started, Tara got out the tequila and two shot glasses. I laughed. “Tough day?”

She poured out two, offered me one. “New principal.”

We bolted the drinks and got to work. It’s not a huge kitchen so we bumped into each other. I was still in only a swimsuit, and it felt good to rub against her body as we worked. She didn’t shy away either. Nothing overt, just comfortable. There was no mention of our extra-curricular activities, which suited me fine. If she started describing what it was like to fuck an eighteen-year-old, I think I’d cum in my swimsuit.

We talked about work. Her new principal, anal, controlling. I talked about my latest book. Neither of us talked about how we’re not getting laid by our respective spouses or why dad’s dick seemed to be sticking out a little. There was more tequila.

After dinner, back by the pool. Me in a chair, Tara settling on the large ottoman, each of us with a beer. It’s a warm night, light breeze. She takes a drink. “I tutored Rex in his senior year.”

“I don’t need to know this.”

Tara looks at me. “I want to tell it. I’m cheating on my husband and need to justify it.”

I sipped my beer, waited.

“I knew Rex found me attractive. He’s gorgeous. Tall lean, nice round butt. But he was a student. However, I did tease a little. I told myself I was incentivizing him, right? I’d wear my thinnest bra, short shorts. Never commando but he may have gotten a panty peek or two. I kept him on task. He worked hard and got hard, tough to miss. But I kept it to that.

After his finals, he stopped by. He was ecstatic, he’d not only passed but got better scores than ever. We hugged. I felt his hard cock against my pussy, even through our clothes. He wanted me. I hadn’t been wanted in a very long time. I kissed him like a lover. His hands moved down. I stopped them, put my tongue in his ear, and whispered. “After graduation.”

I was leaning back in my chair, still in my swimsuit, and now my cock was rigid. I made a decision and just let the bulge show. I had my back to the house. The light from the kitchen behind me highlighted Tara but left me in the dark. I felt it was my turn.

“It was a neighborhood party here. About ten couples. Laurie has always been chatty with me, and she had more to drink that night. I wasn’t thinking sex. Yeah, I think she’s hot, but she’s not my wife and a lot younger, so I never went there, you know?

“Everybody went home. She just hung around, helping to clean up. Jane had been hitting it pretty hard and I’d put her to bed. Laurie offered to help clean up. She’s like that, so I didn’t think anything of it.

We finished up and I cut off the pool lights. I was inside the open slider. Laurie was outside. She gave me this odd look and a smile. “I’m hot.” She said, and as I watched, she stripped and jumped into the pool. I think my jaw just hung open. She swam a quick lap and returned to my end, leaning on the coping and letting her small breasts show. “Join me?” she said.

At that point, I gave in to an urge I didn’t know I had. I stripped and dove in over her. She squealed and swam after me. We collided and our mouths met. I was so needy and hard. Laurie went to the stairs, dragging me by the hand. She tossed two cushions on the deck, lay down, and spread her legs. I just mounted her and we fucked. No other word for it. Didn’t take long. She came first and then again before I buried myself in her and released. I won’t lie. It felt better than anything I’ve ever done.”

I paused, took a deep breath, and a drink. Then I noticed that Tara’s legs were spread, and I could see her pussy. Black, dense pubic hair and her vagina open, wet and shiny. Her eyes were glassy, and she was staring at me. She shook her head. “Sorry, dad, that was a bit of a shock.”

“I felt it was my turn.”

Tara took a long drink. “Yeah, well you got ahead of me.”

“Sorry. I got into it.”

Tara’s eyes glanced at my crotch. “Yeah, so I see.” I closed my legs, embarrassed.

Tara stood, a little shaky. “Well, that’s enough sharing for one night.”

I picked up the bottles and followed her into the house. She stopped and we hugged. I kept my hard cock away from her. She slid her hands lower and pulled me in. I know she could feel me.

“Love ya, dad.” Moving her hips against me, just once, just a little.

“Love ya, kid.” Me not pulling back.

I heard Janes car. We broke our embrace and went to our separate rooms.

Next morning. On the floor of the guest room, again. A thong, soaked, aimed at the door. I masturbated in the bathroom, same as last time. Is this an invitation? Or are we dancing around something neither of us should do?

Wednesday, again. Tara and I talk and text during the week. Our Wednesday evening chats are never mentioned since Jane does look at my phone, no big deal. Just after breakfast, I was revising chapter twelve when my phone went off, a text. Not a number in my address book and a two-word message. “fill it.”

I stared at the message. Tara and I were playing this game, but I didn’t know how far it would go. It’s one thing to play at this but doing it is different. Don’t let all those stories fool you, this can wreck lives in a blink of an eye.

I filled the gusset of that thong with two loads of cum. I can’t help it. We’re both adults here. I guess I was letting her lead. As Jane left for class, I left the light blue thong with the now, dark gusset lying on the guest room floor. Your move, daughter.

Tara breezed in five minutes later still in her work clothes.

“Hey pops.” She said, pecking my lips with hers. That’s a first.

“Let me get comfortable. I’ll be right back.”

I worked on dinner, picturing her walking into the room and seeing her underwear full of her father’s cum laying on the floor. I had a chilling thought. I assumed she sent that text. What if...?

Tara walking into the kitchen ended that. Too late now. She had a short sundress on. White, deep scoop in the front, and no bra. Her full breasts swayed as she moved, and I learned something. My daughter has very fat and long nipples. I tried not to stare.

I had my swimsuit on. I debated wearing a jock under it, being careful about my erections, but, after that text, thought what the fuck.

Tara started with a Modelo and a tequila chaser. Gonna be one of those nights. Idle chat while we made dinner and a bit more rubbing than usual. I didn’t get hard, but I was bigger, and my daughter’s nipples never took a break.

We ate on the pool deck, only the LEDs in the pool water, and the light over the sink in the kitchen for light.

Three Modelos and shots later we lounged in chairs. Tara facing the house. The small light over the sink, through the sheer curtains just enough to make out her body. Our conversation lapsed. She downed her shot and put the glass down.

“I told Rex to stop by the day after he graduated. I swear he was drooling on the phone. I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking.

“When he got to the house, I’d left the front door open. He walked in and stopped. ‘Oh fuck.’ Was all he said. I was on the living room floor, on my back, naked and masturbating. I was so fucking horny. I just looked at him and growled, ‘do it.’

“He did. All he had on was shorts and a tee. No briefs. Turns out he was a virgin. He’s got a nice cock, not huge, comfortable. He stood over me. I must have looked crazy. My fingers were still inside, and I was soaked. He looked into my eyes, and I nodded.

“He was a little awkward, but he got that cock in me in record time and there we were, on my living room floor, fucking our brains out. I came and came. He came once. I told him, keep going. I knew he’d stay hard. He lasted longer the next time.”

Tara paused and took another shot. I made no attempt to hide my erection. She looked at me and gave me a weak smile. She moved in the chair, opened her legs. That same light blue thong said hello, the gusset soaked and dark.

“So, that’s how I broke my vows. We hook up where and when we can. I’ve done it in some risky places.”

She put the glass down. “Whew, I’m done.”

She got up, weaved, and corrected. “We’re both taking a hell of a chance here, dad. We’re gonna get caught. Laurie is an idiot and Rex wants to video. I think he’s told one of his friends.”

She turned and headed for the house, mumbling. “Shame we can’t solve each other’s problem.”

The next morning, I found a new thong, pink, wet. Later, as I worked that same number came up on my texts. ‘Thank you. See you Friday.’

Oh yeah. Jane had a college reunion this weekend. Tara had mentioned coming over Friday night. My cock hardened as I read and re-read that text.

In the weeks while this dance went on between my daughter and me, Laurie was a regular visitor. It was always fast. She’d sneak out of her house and come over. If I wasn’t hard, she’d kneel on the living room floor and suck my cock till I was ready. I’d get a mouthful of her hard little nipples sometimes and once I got to lick that furry pussy. But Laurie wanted to be fucked, that was it. That was fine with me. She’d walk in, yank her shorts down and lean over the couch. It was fast, hard, and good. This last time, as I came in her pussy, I remembered what Tara said. We were going to get caught and Jane will fuck me like I never want to be fucked. But this pussy in front of me is sooooo good and Jane has no idea.

I didn’t get much done for two days. Tara is coming by tonight. Jane is gone for the weekend and Tara’s husband is off at a golf tournament. The stage is set, but I don’t know the plot. Yeah, she’s made some lead-weighted hints, but that’s after a few, or more than a few drinks. I don’t know what my daughter is thinking, but I’m keeping a clear head.

Tara arrived with her usual small bag. The weather had made a turn and it was steamy hot. I had just climbed out of the pool when Tara came out of the house. She walked right up and hugged me, kissing my lips briefly and with her mouth closed. I liked it, kissed back at her. We broke. My cock got a little harder.

“Now your dress is soaked, young lady.”

Tara surprised me. “Well, I need to change anyway.”

With that she slid the shoulder straps off and the dress dropped to the pool deck along with my jaw. No, she wasn’t naked. She had a lovely bra and panty set. Her nipples, those big fat things, were prominent in the thin material and when I quickly glanced down, black pubic hair fringed the light green triangle that cupped her sex. I may have momentarily stopped breathing. Tara laughed and turned to go into the house.

A thong. Of course. That light green fabric disappeared into the crevice between her full, round ass. I swear I could see more pubic hair between her legs.

“You can close your mouth now, dad. It’s no big deal, we’re family.”

Tara came back out in that same shorts and shirt set from the other night. No bra again, so I guessed that commando was also in place. I was drinking iced tea. She settled in the chair next to mine. The sun was going down, but it was still steamy.

“Whatcha drinkin, pops?”

I held up the glass. “Iced tea. It’s great in this heat.”

Tara paused. She looked at the glass, then at me. I sipped. No alcohol for me tonight. Your move.

I don’t know how to describe someone who is worried, but Tara had that look. She shook it off and filled a glass from the pitcher.

We chatted about nothing and then went in and made dinner. Dined on the pool deck. Still just drinking iced tea.

After we cleaned up from dinner we settled back into our chairs. It was night by now. I’d left the pool lights on.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. Tara put her glass down.

“I broke it off with Rex. He was getting reckless. He didn’t mind. He’s fucking his best friend’s mom too.”

I laughed. “Smart move. Laurie broke it off with me. She left George yesterday. Turns out I wasn’t the only guy helping her out. Just as well. You’re right, it was going to blow up sooner or later.”

Tara held up her glass. So, dad. Iced tea?”

I smiled. “I didn’t feel like drinking tonight. Didn’t seem like a good idea.”

Tara sat and looked at me. She took a long sip, letting her mouth linger on the lip of the glass, and as she drank, I saw her tongue tickle the ice. She put the glass down. “Yeah, good idea.”

I went to refill the pitcher. As I turned out of the kitchen and opened the slider, Tara stood between me and the pool.

“I’m hot.” She said.

I stopped, stunned, as my daughter flipped off her shirt, her breasts jostling, then shoved her shorts off. She stood briefly and I stared. Her skin pale, her thick, black pubic hair a contrasting exclamation point between her legs. She turned and dove into the pool. I didn’t drop the pitcher, I managed to put it down as my daughter swam one lap in the pool, returning to the end from which she began, stopping, rising out of the water, letting her full, naked breasts rest on the concrete coping. She smiled at me, cocked her head.

“Join me?”

And just like with Laurie, I yielded. I shoved off my swimsuit and dove over my daughter. I swam to the shallow end, stopping when my hips were still underwater. My cock, of course, was rigid and clearly visible through the crystal water.

Tara swam slowly, then walked up to me. Her eyes never left mine. Her arms slid over my shoulders, around my neck as mine wrapped around her waist. She touched her forehead to mine. Her legs opened just enough to let my erection move between them.

“I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you, Tara.”

She angled her head, paused. I moved mine the other way and touched her lips with mine. It was electric and the switch was thrown.

As we pressed our mouths together, open, tongues touching, she closed her legs around my hard cock, trapping me against her sex, which, even in pool water I could feel was soaked. My hands moved lower, holding her firm round ass against me as we kissed. Tara’s hands held my head, pulling me to her. Our mouths crushed together, our tongues wrestling. We panted into each other’s mouths.

After a minute or so, Tara broke our kiss. I released her and she moved to the cast-in steps and walked out of the pool.

She looked at me as she dried herself quickly, pausing and glancing at the second towel. I got out and dried myself as my daughter walked away.

She didn’t go far. The living room, leaving the slider open. She walked to the couch, stopped, bent over the back, presenting herself. As I walked in, staring at her body, still glistening with water, I stopped and heard her whisper.

“Do it.”

I stepped behind my naked daughter, her vagina open and trailing white fluid, her black pubic hair already matted. I gripped her shoulders, she flinched, then sighed. I moved my hips until the head of my penis found the wet embrace. I pushed a little, spreading her lips and nestling the head of my cock in her entrance.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.