Naomi's Journal No. 35 - Gender Roles - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 35 - Gender Roles

by Naomi

Copyright© 2023 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Nils and Naomi react to a discussion about transgender issues. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

A few nights ago, Nils and I were at a dinner party with some friends. The food was fabulous, a chicken dish in a creamy Alfredo sauce with linguini, the wine flowed freely and the conversation was stimulating. Or, at least it was, until someone mentioned transgenderism.

I didn’t even know that was a thing. Yes, I knew that some people were not happy being the sex that their DNA said they were supposed to be, and those people wanted to be different than what they were, but I had not really considered it to be an “ism.” Why can’t we all just get along?

Anyway, the lively talk kind of degenerated at that point into an out-and-out argument. Nils and I did not put our oars into that ocean, but, instead, just sat and listened, which for either of us is not easy!

The whole thing started when the hostess mentioned that her 14-year-old daughter was confused about her sexual orientation and that she wanted a sex-change operation. Oh, what an uproar that started! Mom was very upset about the prospect of the daughter she had raised for the last fourteen years not wanting anything to do with being female, especially not having children of her own. The father didn’t see the harm in letting her explore her masculine side. As he put it, “Most women want men to explore their feminine side, so why shouldn’t she explore being a man?”

It seems that they had not really discussed this issue between them before Mom brought it out to our little group. It was interesting to see how people were split: most of the women sided with Dad; the men sided with Mom. One of the arguments against a sex-change was the age of the girl, that she wasn’t mature enough to really know what she wanted. Someone said it was all propaganda from the left, that she was being brainwashed! Nils and I worked very hard to remain neutral. Needless to say, things deteriorated from there and we soon excused ourselves and hightailed it for home.

On the drive, which was actually long enough to have a real conversation, we discussed the dinner. We were both agreed that the meal was really quite good, but that maybe some of the people at the party had a little too much to drink. I said that I was glad that we had left when we did because the topic of transgenderism was pretty uncomfortable for me. Nils said that it was for him, too. Then he added, “I’m just glad that I’m a man who can appreciate a woman like you. And, I’m really glad you’re not a guy!”

I laughed with him. I put my hand out and put it on his thigh, right next to his crotch and told him, “Well, I’m glad you’re not a girl. If you were, who knows what kind of trouble we’d get into!” He laughed and put his hand under my arm and pulled the hem of my skirt up a little to feel some bare leg above my stocking top.

He gently squeezed my thigh, almost where it would be ticklish, and then reached a little further to finger the inside of my thigh, dragging his nails so deliciously up towards my bare pussy. I always welcomed his touch; it always thrilled me and made me wet with anticipation.

But, I was curious if he had ever thought about being a woman, and I asked him about it. “Yeah, I have,” he said. “I’ve always envied women and their ability to orgasm more than once. I’ve also wondered if, because you can orgasm more than once (if your lover is good enough), are those orgasms less intense than mine as a male? I know how intense mine can be; are yours just as intense or more or less? I think the only way to find out would be to be a woman! However, that would probably have to be with a guy, and I don’t like guys like that!”

Well, that gave me something to think about! I said, “I’ve never thought about it that way. I’ve wondered what it would be like to be a male, but only in that I wonder what it would be like to be so physically strong, to have a beard, things like that. Now, you’ve got me wondering what it might be like to have a cock!”

He laughed. “You’d be surprised,” he said. “One thing: you’re always on the lookout for whatever might be coming along to punch you in the balls!” He laughed again. I reached out and squeezed his balls and his laughter came to an abrupt end.

“As a woman,” I said, “one thing you always worry about is your period. Are you going to have it, and, when it does come, how uncomfortable is it going to be?”

He drove quietly for a minute or so. “Yeah,” he said, “that’s not something a guy would think about. Maybe it was part of why that debate was so uncomfortable: no one had thought it all through very well.”

“The conversation wasn’t the only thing that was getting uncomfortable,” I quipped. “The food was fabulous, but those chairs were getting very hard! I think I needed a couple more glasses of wine before I’d find them soft enough!”

I giggled and he laughed and suddenly we were home. We made gentle love that night, telling each other how much we appreciated each other being who and what we were. Sleep came easily, despite the uproar from earlier.

Somewhere in the night, though, I had a really weird dream. The weirdest part was, the next day I could remember almost all of it.

The dream started out at our dining room table. We were eating breakfast and quietly playing around. We sit next to each other when we eat, not across from each other, so it’s natural for us to use our hands as we eat to explore each other; we really find it hard to keep our hands to ourselves when we’re near each other. This time, as we finished up, instead of getting up and putting the dishes in the sink, I told Nils to scootch his chair back a little, which he did. As soon as he was back far enough, I straddled him and put his cock deep inside me. It was funny: normally, I have to go up and down a little bit at a time before he’s fully in me, but this time he just filled me up on the first push.

I was rising and falling on him, getting a good rhythm going. He was sucking my nipples (don’t ask me how, but I could feel him sucking and nibbling on both of my tits at the same time. I know; don’t argue, it’s a dream! and I was getting close to cumming. I was enjoying this dream a lot! Suddenly, the chair disintegrated beneath Nils and we both went tumbling. I went one way and Nils went the other and we weren’t joined any more.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.