25 Year Anniversary Vacation - Cover

25 Year Anniversary Vacation

Copyright© 2023 by Just24Fun

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jill and Al, married 25 years take a well deserved vacation to Vegas - the City Of Sin. Its a wild difference from their old-fashioned country home, and they get tangled within the sex laded web of the city lights. Especially the small blonde wife who unknowingly becomes the center point of her husbands fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Porn Theatre  

Al had just returned from the best night he’d every remembered! His 10 year fantasy had just been fulfilled far beyond his wicked expectations, and better yet, his wife had not only enjoyed herself, she welcomed the event.

It was nearly 2am when he laid Jill’s loose body down on the soft king sized bed back at the Vegas hotel. She slept soundly, seemingly unaware of the nights escapades. Al undressed his tiny wife, her once pure white lacy panties now covered with thick globs of drying sperm. Her blonde flowing hair was also tangled with clumps of cum that clung to her blue blouse and short skirt. Jill certainly looked the part of being in a gang bang. Once his wife was undressed he carefully looking over her body for any signs of bruising or trauma from the massive cocks that had torn into her welcoming body. He knew that as drunk as she had become, her body had become numb and totally accepting of what they shoved into her small holes. Her limits had certainly been reached he assumed. But in the back of his demented mind all he could think of were the two giant black men who called tonights extreme fucking “only a test” of his small wife’s ordeal. What they planned for Jill’s white body began to stir up nasty thoughts and scenario’s only a whore could imagine to do.

He remembered the toys he had purchased laying under the bed and reached for them. He inspected the various objects he had bought. When he purchased them earlier a few were mostly a joke, wanting to see Jill’s face as she looked over the ungodly rubber penis’. But now, after tonights gang bang, they would be just perfect for the tiny blonde.

Al rolled his sleeping wife over onto her flat tummy. Raising her hips he shoved two pillows under her shapely hips which made the twin white globes of her ass slightly part and push into the air. He then slowly pulled her toned thighs wide apart. Jill was sound asleep, the booze still running through her veins making her body very flexible. Her long cum soaked blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and across her toned back. Once her legs were spread as wide as possible, Al gazed between the soft ass cheeks. Her abused holes still had a little cum seeping from their depths, but he was amazed at how quickly the battered stretched out holes had recovered. Her wrinkled anal ring had shrunk conciderably, nearly closing up completely except for a small open hole into her depths. He easily put a finger through the small dark opening hardly touching the walls of her anus. But it was a far cry of how gaped and open her asshole had been merely a half hour ago. Same with her soft pussy. It had also closed up with only a small void still hanging wide open showing her erect clit still engorged with left over excitement. And the pink color had returned under the matted blondes pubic hair. It was actually a very sexy sight in Al’s eyes. He stared into the wrecked holes only a whore would have. His cock began to stiffen from the nasty sight.

Al brought the bag of new toys up from under the bed and lined them up between Jill’s spread legs.

He started with the smallest one, similar to his own 7” white cock. Looking at the abused holes, he randomly picked her pussy and pushed the smallest rubber cock through the fluttering lips in a quick motion. The tan penis easily traveled into her depths without the sleeping blonde even noticing. He even had to hold onto the end of the dildo so it wouldn’t get lost in the slippery canyon.

Al withdrew the dildo, now slick with a mixture of the many cocks that had exploded in her hole. Next he skipped a few sizes and went for the 10” thick black cock. All the rest were black ones, still running on his fantasy from 10 years ago. This time though he figured insertion would not go as easy. The rubber cock was a good 2 1/2” across its flared head, and had huge balls at the base. The dildo was placed against her wet pussy hole. As Al began to push forwards, Jill’s ass arched upwards inviting the much bigger cock to fuck her. He did not know if the small wife was aware of the fucking her husband was doing, or purely instinct her body reacted to. Either way her vagina easily opened up allowing the huge cockhead to slip into her stretched out cunt. Al slowly pushed the huge dildo into his sleeping wife with little resistance. All the tiny blonde did was push her soft ass cheeks up to meet the disappearing cock. So he kept pushing forward sending the black rubber dick deeper into her inviting hole. Soon the large balls slapped into her fleshy cheeks spreading the twin globes apart.

Jill began to make soft cooing sounds as Al held the 10” cock deep in her wet gash. He made a few in and out thrusts getting the small blonde worked up a little. In acceptance she spread her toned thighs even wider apart begging to get fucked.

He withdrew the slick black dildo and reached for the next larger cock. Al held the incredible 12” black rubber cock in his hands. Only just this morning this immense rubber toy was nothing but a joke, or something for his fantasy imagination. All he had hoped was that his tiny wife would merely play with it, and certainly not something to be inserted into her tight holes.Maybe even take a few pictures with Jill holding it pretending to fuck the gargantuan tool.

But now he held the stiff rubber bat-like organ in his hands, poised to fuck his blonde wife with the same sized cock she had just fucked moments earlier. It seemed impossible as Al placed the thick pop can sized rubber head against the soft pedals of the blondes pussy. As he pushed forward Jill once again raised her ass higher to meet the advancing monstrous 3” wide cock. Her cunt began to widen out as the pop can sized penis started to gain depth. Al had to push with a little force to get the magnificent head past her pouting lips, but eventually it popped in much easier than he thought. And also to his wife’s glee. Jill began to rotate her hips in small circles trying to pull more of the 12” black dildo into her widening pussy.

Al was amazed with such little effort the tiny woman took the gargantuan cock deeper into her womb. In no time he had over 8” of the phallus embedded within her clutching hole. He felt a little resistance, most likely the opening to her cervix and pushed with a little more force. He closely watched the tiny blonde for any signs of pain or retreat. But Jill began to push back at the massive dildo to Al’s amazement. Her inner body suddenly gave way allowing the rest of the 12” cock to slide easily into her depths. The huge black balls rested softly against her ass cheeks while her husband held the fully inserted weapon in her abused pussy. He could see the outline of the immense tool protruding from her flat belly. He started a slow in and out motion, dragging the incredible cock through the accepting vagina. The sleepy blonde woke slightly as she became aroused by the massive dildo moving within her stretched out pussy tunnel. Her ass rose even higher trying to capture every wide inch of the invading phallus deeper within her tiny body.

Al began to fuck the small woman faster and as deep as possible. But the blonde whore beneath him took everything he crammed into her accepting body. His own cock, hard as a rock thumped against his naval screaming for release. Watching his squirming wife fuck back on the rubber cock in total disbelief, his excited eyes focused on her available asshole. The wrinkled hole beckoned his hard cock, seeming to open and close as in search of another cock. Al wasted no time and crawled on top of his humping wife. With the 12” thick black dildo buried deep within her spasming pussy, he aimed his 7” rock hard cock at the entrance to her anus.

Al shoved his excite cock forward with a hard lunge that sent half of his prick into the oiled cavern of Jill asshole. She squealed in delight as the huge balls of the 12” dildo smashed between the splayed globes of her soft asscheeks. In another hard jolt he buried the rest of his inflamed cock deep into her wide asshole until his own balls smashed between her upraised cheeks. “FUCKKKKKKK!!!” is all Jill spat out. Her husbands cock bottomed out within her inviting anal tunnel for only a few seconds before he began to fuck her in earnest. Al positioned his torso above the squirming blonde and began to fuck in and out of his wife’s asshole as though she were a cheap whore. His only thoughts at the time was to dump his boiling sperm into Jill’s cavernous ass, releasing the tension he’d held most of the night. He could feel the massive width of the dildo between the thin membrane of her pussy and anal walls rubbing against his cock. In less than a dozen frantic thrusts he exploded deep within her guts, adding his own seed to that of the black men before him. Below him, Jill was swept into her seemingly endless orgasm of the night. They shuddered together in bliss over come by the nights escapades.

Al slowly pulled the massive dildo from Jill’s grasping pussy admiring the gaping hole that used to be so tight. And the once wrinkled anal ring which still hung open slightly allowing his seed to drip from its depths. Exhausted he put all the toys away, wondering if the much larger horse cock and knotted dog appendage would ever be used on his slutty wife.

They fell asleep, arms around each other and dreaming of the nights adventures.

The next morning he let Jill sleep in. But at 9am she woke, fully refreshed. Al watched the pretty blonde roll out of bed as though nothing had happened the night before. She walked, a little bow-legged in Al’s mind, to the bathroom.

“Oh my baby, you must have really been saving up huh?”, she said from behind the door.

“I’ve got a river of your cum coming out of my pussy, AND ass!”, she added. Coming out of the bathroom she indicated she remembered the night out dancing, and with the two big black men. “Marcus and Tiny, right?”, she asked trying to recall last night.

“Oh yea, you danced with them once. We had a ball”, he added with a smile.

Jill seemed like normal, obviously not remembering the brutal gang bang with the huge basketball players the night before. And as usual, she did not suffer from hangovers, but knew she had drunk a lot, which Al told her she certainly had.

“We should go out again. That was fun, wasn’t it baby?”, his wife added. “And you would not believe the nasty dream I had last night!”, she added with a devious smile. Al merely returned the smile, glad she had some subliminal thoughts on his fantasy.

But right now strong coffee and a light breakfast was a first priority. But Jill insisted on a good shower, still commenting on the amount of fluids streaming out of her two holes. “You must have really fucked me good last night babe. Did you really need that much oil too?”, she laughed, watching the goo run down between her toned thighs.

Her husband just smiled back at her, his secret locked within his ‘spank bank’ forever. He waited patiently as Jill cleaned up, even using a douce to get the remaining fluids from dripping out of her. But in no time they were off to breakfast down in the hotels restaurant.

Al noticed the way Jill acted. There was more of a bounce in her step, even though her legs did seem more bowed than before. She even dressed sexier than she usually did. But then, why not? They were on vacation away from the small town gossip and strict career rules.

She wore a short dress, sandals and another pair of her lacy panties just barely visible as the mornings sun cast its beams through the sheer dress. And sunglasses of course. She was a hell of a sexy woman, and all eyes seemed to follow the sparky blonde as she walked through the hotel.

Breakfast gave the pair a new breath of energy. Jill planned to hit the pool and sunbathe as Al gambled a little, though he was not good at it. But when in Rome...

Upstairs Jill fumbled through her clothes looking for one of the swim suits she had brought with them.She pulled out her one-piece ‘mothers’ suit, gasping at the awful old thing.

“My word! I think this thing was worn by a nun”!, she giggled. The very modest suit was perfect for their little town, but out here, unacceptable!

“I’ve got to go out shopping” she replied while throwing the drab brown suit back into her suitcase. “Need some help?”, Al asked hoping he could help.

“Naw, I think I can handle this, big boy!” she winked.

So off Al went down to the casino as Jill wandered through the various shops within the classy hotel.

In a few hours they met back in the hotel planning on hitting the outside pool. The temps were in the mid 90’s with a full sun. It was the perfect day for a deep tan. As Jill dressed in the bathroom, Al got ready in the bedroom. As he waited, drinks were prepared, and of course Jill’s favorite run and coke. He was careful though since it was only about noon and they needed to pace themselves.

Finally when Jill stepped out of the bathroom, Al’s jaw dropped to the floor. His tiny blonde wife had on the sexiest string bikini he’d ever seen. The top and bottom were all black with small strings holding tiny triangles of material over her B+ full breasts. The same strings swept across her hips to a triangle patch which barely covered up her pussy and blonde pubic hair. Turing in a seductive circle for her husband to take it all in, he saw his wife’s ass almost completely exposed. The small patch of fabric swept into her asscheeks just enough to cover her wrinkled asshole. Topped off by her 3” heels and perky nipples straining against the thin material almost had Al cumming in his boxer swim suit.

“You are gorgeous babe!”. he stammered. Well, it was Vegas. And when they had checked out the pool there were women with even less on. So his beautiful wife would fit nicely into the scenery. So off they went, drinks in hand to face the sun’s hot rays.

Al was glad his wife had worn a robe down to the pool. She was getting enough attention from the other guests already, to Jill’s delight he noticed. She was hot and she knew it!

The two basked in the sun sucking on frozen drinks until mid-afternoon. People came and went with the men always googling Jill’s sexy body as they passed by. As they were getting ready to head back to the room the two black men from the previous night showed up.

“Isn’t that those two black men we met in the dancing club last night dear”?, Jill asked casually. “Umm, yea, I think so babe”, he answered hoping Jill didn’t remember everything.

“Marcus and Tiny, right?”, she asked.

“Yea, I think so. I don’t really remember though”, he stammered.

Jill covered up as the two tall black men walked their way. Al gave a sigh of relief with Jill’s sudden modesty. If she had remembered the nights fucking their buddies gave her, she would not have been so shy.

Al started the conversation hoping the huge men did not disclose the ordeal they had put his tiny wife through, especially since she had no recollection of it at all.

“Hello, Marcus and Tiny, correct?”, he said while looking into Marcus’ eyes for assurance. He hoped they got his drift concerning last night.

With a slight wink they caught on and re-introduced themselves.

“Did I dance with one of you last night?”, Jill asked peering under her sunglasses.

“Umm, I think so, maybe”, Tiny replied back tying to evade the question.

But all was good and Jill accepted the answer as they all chatted. She relaxed more as they talked about Vegas and the city lights. And the two huge black men loved looking at the nearly naked blonde as she crossed her legs and casually let her robe open from her toned body. Al noticed a slow change in his wife as they all talked. Her robe was nearly off her small body now and more of her tiny bikini was in view. Soon the robe lay completely off her shoulders and lay on the chase lounge around her. Her tan body, barely covered by the tiny patches of an assumed swim suit was completely uncovered for the wandering eyes of the huge black men around her. Al even noticed his wife slightly open and close her legs in conversation, seeming unaware of the stares she received. And every time her legs parted, they lingered apart for longer periods of time. It was as if she wanted them to look at her barely covered crotch. If Al did not know his wife well enough, he’d believe she were doing it intentionally. But still her legs hung partially splayed open for the black mens enjoyment. And it seemed to have an effect on the three men as they squirmed around trying to hide the growing cocks before her. And Al noticed it too. The tall black men’s swim trunks showed obvious signs of the huge cocks they possessed. They had been turned on by the beautiful practically naked blonde and got nervous in the crowded pool. Soon good-byes and phone numbers were exchanged with promises to meet up again later.

Jill had intentionally tried to arouse the huge black men! And Al asked her about it as soon as they got back to the room. All the perky blonde did was smile back at her husband and deny any wrong doings. She knew the power she held with her sexy body, and Vegas affirmed that now. And Al agreed, she was a formidable woman and possessed power with her body.

It was later in the afternoon when they had returned from the pool. The time had passed so quickly as they lounged by the water in the strong sunlight. The drinks also contributed to a loss of time, but it was very relaxing to just sit and enjoy the peace and quiet. And they had a start to a great tan to boot. As Jill removed her tiny bikini, her tans lines were very prominent and the stark difference of white and golden brown really enhanced her sexy figure on the beautiful blonde. The small triangles on her breasts highlighted the 1/2” stiff nipples making her look much larger. And the small white patch just barely covering up her curly blonde pubic hair above her pussy lips looked just as sexy. As she turned in front of the full length mirror Al gazed over the tan Goddess before him, especially paying attention to her best feature, her flared ass cheeks. The twin globes were now a golden bronze with a small triangle patch of white just above the crack of her ass and below the small of her back.

Damn she looked good! Jill always tanned very well, maybe because of her ancestors or the continuous pampering she gave her body with lotions and body oils. Her skin and actually her whole body and face could pass for a woman in her mid 20’s. No smoking, very little alcohol, healthy eating and vigorous workouts all contributed to the beautiful sexy woman who stood naked in front of the mirror. Oh yes, she had the right to flaunt the power she possessed and worked so hard to maintain.

While they cleaned up they discussed the plans for the night. They certainly had fun at the club last night, even though Jill could not remember much. And according to Marcus and Tiny they would be flying out in the next day or so. And they sort of felt obligated to see them once more since they had been so nice at the club last night. And deep down Al tried to steer the white couple towards another meeting with the huge black men. And the thought of his small wife possibly getting fucked by their massive cocks also drove him for his wife’s approval to meet. It didn’t seem to take much convincing for his excited wife to agree to meet up again with the basketball players. Maybe a little too easy Al thought. But he was happy and excited for the idea as his brain began to go wild with visions of his tanned blonde wife tangling with the huge black men. He’d do his best to assure his sexy wife had a ball, just like last night!

So it was decided to meet with Marcus and Tiny. And after a brief call it was planned to meet them at their hotel to discuss what to do for the evening. The black men disclosed they had tickets to a few shows and VIP passes to some exciting Vegas venues that came with the clout they had around town. Plans were also made by the black men for a limo to pick up the couple at 8pm sharp. They had a good two hours to get ready and grab a quick bite.

Wow! Jill jumped with joy over the news they would be joining the basketball players for the night. Immediately she began wondering what adventures they might have with the basketball players. Famous top-rated shows, swanky night clubs, and maybe even run into a celebrity! Her husband though became a little suspicious on her overly excited state, wondering what had set his usually shy wife off. Did she really know about last night, or simply letting loose with the big city lights and excitement of Vegas? He went with the later opinion knowing his shy conservative strait-laced wife would never have intentionally welcomed last nights escapades if totally sober. But he did love her enthusiasm.

To save time they ordered room service for a light dinner. They did not want to get too full and uncomfortable for the night. Besides, maybe they would have snacks at these places.

Jill rushed about, going through her new Vegas outfits she’d just bought yesterday. Al had only seen the one she wore last night. But the sexy blonde had plenty more outfits, and ones she had purchased strictly for the City of Sin. Once she saw what other women were wearing, she had to follow along. As they say; “when in Rome”!

Jill grabbed a few bags of her new duds and headed for the large bathroom. Al, as usual, got dressed waiting for his diamond to don her outfit for the night. And of course he made a few drinks to help set the mood. Though he did not want to get Jill drunk, at least for now, but maybe later. He’d have to see how the night progressed. He handed Jill her normal rum and coke through a small crack in the door, his wife not wanting him to see her yet.

Jill took her time. Tonight just seemed very special and who knew where they might end up at. Maybe a VIP lounge, one of the huge production shows or even at a famous performers concert. There were a handful of very well know celebrities performing in town. And she had to be prepared for anything Vegas threw at them.

With hardly 20 minutes until the limo arrived the blonde stepped out of the bathroom. Al’s jaw just dropped! His beautiful wife looked amazing! First thing to catch his eye was her bright sparkling smile and deep blue eyes. Jill could light up a room with just her sweet smile. Other than her smile though, everything else Al saw was not on the ‘sweet’ list. His small wife once again dressed like a million dollar call girl. But this time her clothes were much more revealing, so much more Al had doubt in his eyes if she really wanted to be seen in public looking as she did. He scanned the sexy woman before him.

The day out in the sun definitely had done wonders to highlight her sexy body. Jill always tanned easily and her toned slim body glowed a golden bronze,

The petite woman stood like a rare diamond. Her blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders with a hint of glitter within her curly locks. The see-through white blouse which was only tied above her thin waist clearly showed the lacy half bra holding her perky breasts. He could see her hard nipples poking at the thin material, even through the blouse and lace bra. Her tan flat tummy was exposed showing off her belly button which now held a diamond stud embedded within the sexy dimple. Jill’s skirt was a bright red, very tight and extremely short. The fabric clung to her tanned thighs with a hint of thigh-high white stocking tops just below the hem. Following her muscular tan legs covered in lace, he saw her stockings stopped just above her ankles. An ankle bracelet highlighted her feet where she wore 4” stiletto black heels.

Damn, she looked sexy, better than a million dollar hooker. And Jill wore the outfit with a noticeable strength which exploded with confidence and sexual power. It was a drastic change from her usual dress code back home.

Al always was an ass man and he wondered just what his wife wore under her short red skirt. But he did not want to ask and instead reserved his interest for a later time. And he was sure his wife knew he longed to see just what she wore and would torment him all night guessing what she had on.

And Al, in his usual escort mode, dressed up a little more than usual for his ‘date’. He wore white silk pants and a matching red silk shirt. The two of them looked marvelous together he had to admit. But clearly the small sexy woman besides him stole the show.

Downing the remains of their drinks the couple headed for the hotel lobby. The stares the couple got on their way were downright unreal. Men ogled his wife while the women had a mixed reaction from rolled eyes to alluring winks at the stunning blonde. It was a love - hate reaction which had an electrifying effect on the couple. Al was proud as hell while the attention boosted Jill’s confidence. It put the small blonde in charge reaffirming the fact that sex and pussy rules!

They walked outside into the warm Vegas night air to the awaiting limousine which the black men had sent to pick up the married couple, complete with champagne and chocolate strawberries.

Al and Jill felt like royalty while the limo cruised down the Vegas strip as they sipped on champagne. The stretch limo could have fit the whole basketball team! The driver seemed to take his time and sort of gave the couple a guided tour of the glitter city. It was a very big bottle of expensive champagne and Al figured the driver took his time for that reason. And with a blind feeling of the nights activities the basketball players might have planned, he figured the bubbly drink would help them along the way.

Over a half hour later they arrived at a very fancy hotel right in the middle of the strip. The ride did not seem very long though with the knowledgable driver pointing out various points and landmarks of the sinful city. But the ride was certainly long enough to empty the magnum of champagne Al noticed. The driver pulled right up under the bright lights of the massive hotels entrance like they were movie stars or VIP’s. They exited the stretch limo as the driver held the door open for them. Al got out first and turned to hold his wife’s hand as she stepped out into the very warm night air. The bright glittered lights cascaded down upon his beautiful wife as she stepped out of the car. While Jill placed her stiletto heel out onto the marble driveway Al noticed her thighs parted slightly, just enough to show off a glimpse of yellow panties under her very short skirt. The tops of her white thigh-high stockings came into view as well showing off the toned and tan legs of the sexy blonde. As she stood besides Al, he could not have been prouder. His wife drew stares from every person within eyesight of the gorgeous blonde. And Jill ate it up!

Soon they were guided by a personal servant to the elevators, and then up to the top VIP floor of the magnificent hotel. The married couple’s hotel was also very nice, but it was very obvious this place was way above their pay grade. The servant had to use a special key to access the top floor. As soon as they exited the elevator more champagne was offered while they stepped into a huge formal waiting room. It soon became apparent that this massive foyer was also part of the VIP suite.

“Make yourself at home, your hosts will be with you shortly”, the butler said to them with a sweeping hand to enter the vast suite before them. Al could not even imagine what this room went for per night, but it was far above his budget, that was for sure. They strolled over to the wall to ceiling windows peering out at the brilliant city light below them. They had to be at 50 stories above the strip, and even saw a plane from the taking off from airport practically below them. What a magnificent view! Looking around Al figured the suite had at least two bedrooms, kitchen, massive bathroom off to the side and a living room almost twice as theirs back home. The marble floors, rich wood and glass framing and expensive furnishings only added to the pure luxury of the suite. This place had to take up over half of the hotels floor.

As they couple marveled at their surroundings, Marcus and Tiny appeared from one of the back areas of the suite. Their eyes lit up as they swept over the gorgeous blondes sexy figure and outfit she wore. They approved! Al knew Jill had the attention of the room, and also had the men’s cock stirring in their pants. Hell, ya had to be dead not to get a boner from the sexy blonde.

As the huge men approached the white couple Al though they looked much larger larger than he’d remembered. Marcus was about 6’ 10” tall while Tiny stood another 4” or more taller at 7’ 2” tall. Guess he understood his name now as “Tiny”. They were dressed in obviously very expensive suits, much nicer than the previous night. Both had on white slacks and matching white suit coats on. Even their shoes were white. The only color shown were the gold watches and necklaces besides red handkerchiefs in their breast pockets. The all white clothing made the huge men look even taller. Al’s 6’ frame was dwarfed by the huge black men. And his tiny wife, at 5’ 1” and 5’ 5” even with her heels looked like a small barbie doll next to the two men. And Al could not forget the men’s unimaginable outline of their massive black cocks last night.

Would this night also bring his tiny wife into another incredible scene of debauchery with the two massive black men? Al had to keep his cool and just see how the night unfolded. And most importantly how Jill reacted if things got frisky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.