An Example Had to Be Made - Cover

An Example Had to Be Made

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2023 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A woman tried to run from the rape farm she had been kidnapped and taken to. There was only one punishment for those who ran.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Caution   Violence   .

“Stop struggling, you dumb cunt. You were warned!” Jackson told the girl as she twisted and tried to pull herself free. He hated this as she was his favorite, but rules were rules. “All you had to do was shut up and spread your legs. That’s it, but you had to try to run. Now you have to be a fucking example!” He tightened the noose around her neck as she pointlessly gulped in air. Her name had been Darlene once. Back before her car had broken down on the side of the road. Back before she had accepted a ride back to town. Back before she had disappeared from the world. Before she became a “thing” on the rape farm to be used and abused. Some were even being “bred” as the men called it. One rape became a hundred and a hundred became an existence where she didn’t even know the day or the month. It had become too much and so she had broken the one rule above all others. Never run.

“Relax cunt,” he told her. That’s all they were. Cunts. If they needed to get specific, every one of them had a number branded on their ass. She, who was once Darlene, was now Cunt 107.

“The more you fight, the worse it’ll be. There is no turning this around. We aren’t going to drop you and snap your neck. If you want to live longer, stand on your tip toes. That’s a girl,” he told her as she did so when he let her go. Doing that was the only thing that kept the rope from biting into her neck and cutting off her air.

“As long as you can stand like that, you’ll live. Some boys will come by and help you even, one way or another. Make sure your end has at least a few orgasms for them and likely you. Don’t look at me like that, you won’t be the first cunt to cum as she expires. Such a fucking waste but at least you’ll be a lesson to them.” He walked off, unable to bring himself to be around her anymore. It never got easier. Why did he always have to like the stupid ones?

Cunt 107 watched as Jackson walked off. He’d always been gentle with her, but that wasn’t enough. She had wanted to live. Now she was going to die. It didn’t take long for one of the farm hands to start mauling her body while her toes screamed at her in agony. With her arms tied behind her, she could do nothing. The cruel asshole kicked her feet out and watched as she flailed and tried to find purchase to stand back up. As soon as she did, he did it again. This time he didn’t watch her flail. Instead, he jerked down his pants and grabbed her, lifting her up and impaling her on his cock. He fucked her hard, using the noose around her neck like a demented sex swing. Her face was red and jerked unnaturally forward as her chin dug in between her breasts. Only the rope and his holding her ass and legs kept her off the ground. Her nose ran as it flared along with her mouth to desperately gulp any snippet of air as he slam-fucked her cunt again and again. He shuddered, filling her with his vile heat before letting her go, laughing as she swung around, cum dripping between her legs. Eventually, Darlene managed to slow her spinning. Then, as blackness began to creep in, she managed to get up on her toes and breathe again.

They didn’t let her stay that way long. Every fifteen or twenty minutes, another one of the hands would come by to torment or use her. Some just punched or kicked her. One fat fuck knocked her off her feet completely with a kick to her cunt. She barely got back on her feet because the drop had choked her so bad. Then several more used her, literally fucking her life away, and sapping the strength she needed to stand. It was getting so tiring, so exhausting. A part of her just wanted to let go but pure primal instinct wouldn’t let her. She wanted to die as Darlene but in the end, she was too weak. She just let them bite, slap, and fuck her closer and closer to oblivion.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.