My Master's Best Friend Kinda Raped Me Last Night - Cover

My Master's Best Friend Kinda Raped Me Last Night

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2023 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: I recount the first time my Owner's best friend, Tony, used me after a night of drinking.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   .

If anyone wanted to know what happened in my life before this, please check out my other posts. Be aware that there are fictional stories I’ve written as well, though those are marked as such.

This is a quick setup for those who don’t know. I’d recently moved in with my Master/Daddy (who he and I vary according to our moods) after the semester ended. I took my finals and moved in with him. My master runs a construction business (he and his best friend are contractors) and have worked together for years. His best friend was the first to know about my relationship with Jack and he was one of only two people who had ever seen me as dressed as a little (the other being a hotel employee who brought us food) and he’d seen me in various states of dress over the years, but never fully nude. Indeed, after our recent CNC, my Master sent him over to the house to pick up some tools and he saw me bruised and in little space. He commented on the “fun time” we had clearly had. Despite being shown off to him several times over the years, nothing had ever happened, until last night.

The weather was hot and nice, so we decided to have a party for all of his friends. They were weekend bikers that liked riding for charity and for fun regularly. Not “Biker” bikers, but people who just loved the lifestyle on the side. They were good people and had welcomed me into the fold.

Overall, it was a good night. We grilled some brats and burgers and there were about 15 of us total. We were eating, drinking, and just shooting the shit, with about a 60/40 male/female ratio. Most of the group was married or dating, but we did have some single guys. My Master’s best friend was one of that group. I could not brag enough about how they’d accepted me. I was almost 10 years younger than the next oldest in the group, with the rest ranging from just under 30 to almost 50.

I earned a new nickname that night, as everyone was calling me lightweight because I struggled to keep up with everyone else. I’m not a heavy drinker and hadn’t been drinking regularly for that long anyway. Not that I didn’t like to drink. Some of the group had young kids and they had to bolt out comparatively early and there were about 10 of us left. Some of us were playing poker, smoking, or just hanging out. It was nice.

I mentioned to one of the other women that my nipples were aching a bit (I recently got my nipples pierced the Thursday before last). This got some attention because, besides me, only Heather had gotten hers pierced. Both of us ended up showing the women, and we flashed the guys, our piercings and talked about them for a bit. Don’t get excited pervs, besides flashing the guys, this wasn’t some sexy showoff. Just curious people talking about body piercings. I had straight barbells and planned to move to rings, while Heather had curved barbells on hers.

Later on, two more dropped out, and there were just 8 of us now. It was past midnight and we were still partying since it was a long weekend for us. I downed another beer and did a couple lines, but I was struggling to barely function. Heather helped put me to bed and I don’t even remember it other than remembering her starting me down the hallway.

I woke up around 3am in the morning, sick as a dog as the night finally caught up with me. I barely made it to the bathroom in our bedroom and prayed to the porcelain god for a bit. I rinsed out my mouth and headed to the kitchen to get something to drink because I felt dehydrated. The gang was still all there, laid out on chairs and couches. Some were likely in the guest bedroom passed out, sleeping, or both. The lights were all out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.