Unbound and Snowbound - Cover

Unbound and Snowbound

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A gruff and cranky shopkeeper rescues four young prostitutes in a remote Alaskan village. What will they do over the long winter?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Smoking   Prostitution  

When I woke in the morning the house was cold and dark. By the light of the barely rising sun through the window, I could see all four girls kneeling on the floor next to the mattress. Their faces were down near the floor, and their asses stuck up in the air near me. They were shivering in the cold. Butt said, “Master, time for inspection. Please hurry master, we’re cold and we have to pee!”

“Inspection can wait girls, follow me to the bathroom.”

All of us were still naked from last night. I stood in front of the toilet. “Mouth, hold my cock and aim for me.” She held my penis very gently. As I started to pee, it jumped from her hand and some of my piss went on the floor. She quickly grabbed it and got it aimed back toward the middle of the toilet. I sprayed what felt like a gallon. When I finished, Mouth gently shook my cock and wiped the end with a bit of toilet paper.

“I’m going to get a fire going. It’s cold in here. Wait ‘til I get back.” I took my time getting a fire going.

When I got back to the bathroom, the girls were holding their legs together tightly, hugging themselves, and rocking from side to side, trying not to pee on the floor.

“You’re next Mouth. Hold your legs nice and wide apart, so we can see. Wipe her when she’s done, Pussy.”

I stared intently as dark yellow urine poured from her little cunt into the toilet, then Pussy wiped her as I instructed. I had never seen a female urinate up close and I decided I liked watching a lot. Pussy leaned her head down.

“You don’t need to taste. Pussy gets to piss next, then you two. Don’t forget to wipe each other.”

I watched closely as the other three girls emptied their bladders.

Butt said, “I need to poop too, master!” Ass chimed in, “Me too!”

I had Butt take a dump sitting on the toilet backwards, with her face to the wall, so I could get a good view. It was surprisingly sexy, watching the shit come out of her asshole. It strongly reminded me of putting my cock in there instead.

I said, “My turn to wipe.” I gently wiped her ass with a wad of toilet paper, then slid my middle finger up her anus. “Checking that everything came out ok.” Her little anal ring was tight. I was surprised I fit my cock in there last night! I slid my finger in and out a few times.

“Mouth, go get lube and get me ready to give her some anal.” Mouth wiped some petroleum jelly on my cock and a little on Butt’s asshole.

“Butt, put your hands on the wall by the mirror. Ass, sit the way she did, and take a shit. Take your time, nice and slow. Butt, you can use one hand to rub yourself while I fuck your ass.

I slid my cock into Butt’s anus. It was so tight! So hot! I slowly started to pull out as Ass started releasing her turds.

I fucked in and out, in and out, as I watched the brown stream of filth leave Ass’ butthole.

Watching a girl shit while butt-fucking another is incredible! Excellent! So incredibly dirty and naughty!

“Wipe her when she’s done, Pussy.” She did.

I continued to fuck my cock in and out of Butt’s ass as she played with her clit. “So good! So tight! UNH! UNH! YEAH! Yeah! OOOOH!” I shot my cum up her colon.

“Good master! So good! Yuh! Yuh! AAAAAH!” she came too.

“Pussy, get a washcloth and clean her ass and my cock.”

“Ass, what’s your favorite breakfast?”

“Sausage and eggs, master!”

“The eggs won’t stay fresh forever. Go make sausage, eggs, and hash browns for all of us. Inspection is after breakfast.”

“Butt, that was some good anal. As a special reward, you get two cigarettes and a beer.”

“Mouth, when you tried to aim for me, you got a lot of piss on the floor.”

“Master I’m sorry! So sorry!” She was obviously afraid and nervous.

“Mop it up. Your punishment is after inspection.”

“Girls, it’s a little chilly today. After breakfast and inspection, everybody gets to wear clothes today. Any clothes you want.”

I got another chorus of, “Thank you master!”

We had breakfast with the girls all eating from their plates on the floor, no hands or utensils.

“Ass, you have some egg on your face.”

“Sorry mas...” I licked the egg off her.

“You’re a good cook, Ass. I like slaves with skills.” She blushed and smiled shyly.

She had a bowel movement in front of me only a few minutes earlier, but was embarrassed by a simple compliment. I chuckled to myself.

“Thank you master!”

“Mouth and Pussy, wash the dishes. Come down to the lounge when you’re done.”

Butt brought her beer down to the lounge as she followed me.

When all four of them were in the room, I said; “Inspection time. It’s been a good morning, and inspection on the carpet is easier on your knees.”

I got a chorus of “Thank you master.”

As the girls stuck their asses in the air with faces to the floor, I finger-fucked each of their pussies in turn, for half a minute or so each. When I got to Ass, I said “That was a good breakfast. I can’t wait to see it come out of you.” I stuck a pinky in her ass and my tongue in her pussy for a few seconds.

“Master! Ooooh! Thank you!” She got a big smile.

“We already have a couple of rewards and a punishment today. Ass, since the breakfast you made was so good, you are allowed to sit on the furniture today. Come sit next to me.”

“Butt and I had some good anal sex, so she gets a beer and two cigarettes.” I popped the beer open, handed it to her, and gave her two cigs.

“Ass and Pussy won 5 cigarettes last night for getting Butt to come first.” I passed them their cigs.

Pussy lit one immediately and took a big drag. “Thank you master! Aaah! Thank you!” She smiled widely.

“Mouth got a lot of my piss on the floor, and she doesn’t want to smoke. She gets to sit in my lap while she has her first cigarette.”

Mouth looked disgusted and sad. I looked at her and smiled. “Don’t be so sad. This time you can choose which of your holes my cock goes in.”

“Master, my pussy please! Please master!”

“Put a condom on me and sit on it.”

Little Mouth was the smallest of the girls, and had the tightest vagina. It was so tight it was almost more pain than pleasure as I slid in. She started to move up and down on me.

“No, stay still. I’ll stuff you like a chicken later.” That got a nervous chuckle from the other three girls.

“Butt, show Mouth how to light a cigarette and how to smoke.”

Mouth watched and breathed in deeply as she took her first drag to light it. She coughed intensely. “Ack! Fuh! Uck! Yuck! It’s so terrible! Master please don’t make me!”

I told her, “You suck a little of the smoke into your mouth, but not all the way down. Then you move the cig away from your lips a little and breathe in mostly air with the smoke in your mouth.”

Mouth tried it and didn’t choke nearly as badly the second time.

“That’s better, little one.”

She took her third drag and barely coughed at all. “That’s it, you’re getting it.”

“I feel so weird. Dizzy and kind of good, but really strange. But it smells and tastes so bad!”

She took two more puffs, coughing a little, and the color of her face gradually changed.

“Master, I’m really dizzy and I feel sick. I think I’m gonna barf!” The other girls all laughed.

I took the cigarette from her and handed it to Ass, who finished smoking it.

“You’ll be ok, little Mouth. Just take it easy a few minutes.”

When color returned to her cheeks and she started acting normally, I told her. “See that wasn’t so bad.”

“Master it was awful! It tastes terrible, and stinks so much! Please don’t make me do that again! Please!

“Mouth, since you were brave and had your first cigarette, you get a gift. Pussy, bring her a wine cooler and a candy bar.”

“Master! Wine! I have to drink too!”

I gently stroked her hair, “It’s ok little one. Drinking is easier, and wine coolers are nicer than beer or wine if you haven’t had alcohol before. Once you finish your wine cooler, I’m gonna fuck you as many times as I can before lunch.”

“Thank you master!”

Mouth drank the wine cooler, but only got a little tipsy as I expected. “Master, it tastes good! This is kind of fun. It feels strange, but nice!”

I let her eat the candy bar before I started fucking.

I came in Mouth’s tiny little pussy twice before lunch. I’m not sure how many times she did, but it was at least five.

Around noon I said, “Pussy, what’s your favorite lunch?”

“Master, I love grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup! Please?”

“Ass, go help Pussy make tomato soup and grilled cheese for everybody.”

Another chorus, “Thank you master!”

The girls started to eat on the floor. I reminded her, “Ass, you’re allowed to use the furniture today. Sit at the table with me. You can all use a spoon for the soup.”

“Thank you master! Thank you!” Something so simple, and Ass acted like she was being wined and dined at a palace!

“Clean up the kitchen girls, then it’s chore time.” I put a few more pieces of wood in the lounge fireplace.

“Put on jeans, sweatshirts, and your sneakers. We need more firewood in the house. Each of you bring in 10 small and 5 big pieces from the wood pile, and stack them over here.”

I supervised, as Ass and Butt both brought in 10 and 5 pieces as I asked. Pussy brought in 14 and 3, and Mouth brought in 10 and 6.

“Mouth, I asked you to bring in five big pieces, and you brought six. Pussy, you brought in only 3 large, and 14 small. What do you think your punishment should be for disobeying me?”

Mouth answered quicker; “Master, please spank me, please don’t make me smoke! Please!”

Pussy said, “Whatever you want master! You own us!”

“All right, Mouth, your punishment is, you have to punish Pussy. Choose the punishment you think she deserves and punish her.”

Mouth was quick to take advantage, “Pussy, your punishment is to tongue fuck me until you can’t anymore!”

Mouth started to lay on the floor.

“No Mouth, sit up on the table, where I can see.”

I enjoyed watching the punishment. Ass leaned over on my shoulder and quickly apologized, “Sorry master!”

“It’s ok Ass, I kind of like that.” She leaned over and put her arm around me, as we watched my littlest slave getting oral from my second-smallest. I reached over and fingered Ass a little to make her feel good.

“Thank you master!”

Mouth patted Pussy on the head and thanked her as she came for the second time. “What’s next master?”

“What do you think is next, Pussy?”

Pussy commented, “I think the next thing is Mouth’s punishment. She forgot to kiss me clean after her oral.”

Mouth whined, “Master! Please no, please! I just forgot! I’m sorry! Please!”

“I won’t make you smoke this time, Mouth.”

“Thank you master!”

“Pussy, since you noticed, decide Mouth’s punishment, anything but smoking, then punish her.”

Pussy got a delicious, evil grin on her face; “You don’t want to drink or smoke, and master said no smoking. Get dressed, then drink four beers! Sit on the kitchen floor and drink them until you finish!”

Mouth didn’t realize what would happen. She took a deep breath, “I don’t really like beer. It’s a lot, but I think I can drink four.”

Mouth didn’t like the taste, but drank the first beer ok. “I’m feeling kind of dizzy but nice, like the wine cooler.” She burped and said, “Excuse me.”

By the time she was halfway through the third beer, she had burped several more times. She anxiously said, “Master, I need to pee! I need to pee really bad! Please can I go to the bathroom master?”

“You’re punishment is to sit there and drink all of them. If you have to go, drink faster.” I didn’t realize that at her weight, she would get more than twice as drunk as I would. She had what would feel like 10 drinks to me. After ten in an hour, I would be totally hammered and then some.

Mouth drank the rest of the beer as fast as she could. She got up quickly and let out a big belch. She fell over on the kitchen floor. She belched again, and the other girls and I started to laugh.

Urine started to leak into her panties and jeans. Her jeans got a dark spot in the middle, which quickly spread to the legs. I helped her get up and stumble to the bathroom. She started to pass out and slumped forward on the toilet as I pulled off her jeans and panties. At least a little bit of her piss went into the toilet.

She moaned, “Ugh master, I’m gonna ... uh ... BLUUUGH!” She vomited on me and the bathroom floor.

I lifted her into the bathtub and removed the rest of her clothes. I stripped mine off too, and called out, “Pussy, bring me two towels. Butt, bring my bathrobe from the back of my bedroom door.

Ass looked very worried for Mouth. “Master, how can I help her?”

“Hold her head away from the water.”

I showered the vomit and piss off me, while Mouth laid on the bottom of the tub unconscious. I sprayed her off as well as I could without getting water in her nose or mouth.

“Ass, since you care about Mouth, you get to watch her while she sleeps. Get an ashtray from the lounge, and you can smoke in here today. If she gets sick again, take care of it. Butt, help Pussy get her over to the mattresses.”

“Pussy, do you know how to do laundry?”

“Yes master.”

“Good, wash all the dirty towels and clothes. Then clean up the kitchen and bathroom floors. I’m going to make sure you two don’t forget today.” I put the smallest dildo we had in Mouth’s butt, and put fresh panties on her.

“Pussy, your turn.” I put a medium-sized dildo in Pussy’s anus and gave her panties to wear. “Both of you will keep those in until inspection tomorrow morning. If you need to shit, ask me first. I know you have cigarettes left, but you don’t get to smoke any more until tomorrow.”

“Yes master. Sorry master.” She looked very sad, regretting the punishment she chose.

“If you’re really sorry, the rest of the times the other girls and I cum today, our juices are going in your hair. Act like its good hair gel. Rub it all over your hair and scalp, then lick your fingers clean.”

“Yes master.” She looked disgusted but didn’t complain.

I called, “Butt, Ass, come here and take off your jeans.”

“Pussy, put one finger each in their cunts. Slowly move your fingers around. Keep fingering them until they come.”

“Ass, Butt, when you start to come, move over to Ass and rub your pussy in her hair.”

I got a trio of, “Yes master.”

After Ass and Butt came and rubbed themselves on Pussy’s hair, I said; “Ass, put a fresh condom on me. Pussy, get your tongue in Butt’s asshole. Ass, hug Butt and French kiss her. No, standing up. The only one sitting should be Pussy.”

When I finished fucking Ass, I pulled the condom off and wiped my jizz on Pussy’s forehead. She rubbed it into her hair.

I went to the kitchen. “Butt, come here. I’m going to show you how to make caribou stew. Pussy, unload the rest of the groceries from the truck. If you’re not sure where something goes, put in on the living room floor. Ass, you can get back to watching Mouth.”

“Yes master.”

I quietly walked into the living room behind Ass. She was hugging Mouth from behind, and gently stroking her hair while she remained unconscious. “I’m sorry Mouth. I’m so sorry. I don’t want you to die. Please be ok.”

When the stew was ready several hours later, Mouth woke up with a bad hangover. I gave her aspirin and made her drink two glasses of water. “Thank you master. I’m sorry master.”

“It’s all right Mouth. I know you must feel terrible right now. You won’t get your punishment until tomorrow.”

“Thank you master!”

“Everybody, since this has been sort of a crazy day, and I need to get up early to handle the store tomorrow, there will be no confession, inspection, or punishment tonight. There will plenty of time for that during the six months of winter.

Ass, since it seems little Mouth isn’t fully grown-up yet, she needs somebody to look after her.” Ass nodded. “I want Ass to be Mouth’s slave mommy. You two will stay close enough together to hold each other’s hands, unless I say otherwise. If anybody orders Mouth to do something that would put her in danger, Ass may do half of it instead. If Mouth gets a punishment that could put her at risk, like drinking too much, Ass may take half the punishment instead. Do you accept this responsibility, Ass?”

Ass answered immediately, “Yes master! Thank you master!”

“There are two other tasks involved. Ass will comfort Mouth. When Mouth is afraid, you will encourage her to suck on your tits, like breastfeeding a baby. When you can, you will sleep with Mouth’s face on your boobs. Do you still accept?”

“Yes master! Thank you master!”

“Ass, the other task is, since mommies are busy taking care of their babies, they need help sometimes. Mouth will help you. When you smoke, Mouth will light your cigarettes and take a puff, before handing them to you. Any time Ass is horny, Mouth will lick her and finger her, with no complaints. Any time Ass has sex with somebody, Mouth will do her best to help. Since Mouth isn’t old enough to decide, do you accept on her behalf, Ass?”

Ass paused and looked at Mouth a moment. Mouth looked very uncertain, she slowly nodded.

“Yes master, I accept. Thank you master!”

“Great! I’ll perform a ceremony for you tomorrow night. I’ll be gone about 12 hours tomorrow. You need to know a few things about the house while I’m gone. I’ll show Ass and Butt how to take care of the fireplace and light a fire if it goes out. I’ll show you what to do if there’s a problem with the electricity or water too.”

I had a big battery bank in the basement, partially charged by solar panels in the summer, but mostly I depended on two wind turbines atop the hill. I rarely heard or saw them from the house, but they supplied all my electricity in winter and about half in the summer. I had a small generator too, in case there was no wind for several days, but that was rare.

“While I’m gone Ass will be in charge. If things go wrong, Ass will be the first one I punish when I get back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.