You and My Nipples - Cover

You and My Nipples

by Fox Hudson-Scott

Copyright© 2023 by Fox Hudson-Scott

Erotica Sex Story: A guide on pleasing me

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   2nd POV   .

As I sit before you, my sheer black top and no bra, the mesh gently brushing my nipples, you’re knelt between my legs. My nipples are eye level. We say nothing. As I breathe my chest rises and falls, the material shifts and my nipples grow ever more hard. I look at your gaze and it’s as if I’m not here. You watch them tickle my top from the inside. Rise. Fall. Rise. Fall.

Finally you touch me. But barely. One finger ever so gently brushes my left nipple through the mesh. I shudder. Your stare unbroken and my top still in place, you gently brush your palm across my right nipple. The tease is starting to frustrate me.

Lifting the fabric gently away and across from my chest, my left nipple is now exposed. Naked, vulnerable and inches from your unbroken gaze. Barely touching me, your lips kiss it. My whole breast shaking as I shudder with pleasure and anticipation.

And then it happens. You look up at me to see the pleasure pain look written all over my face. You’re watching me, watching you. Your tongue slides out of your mouth, hovering millimetres from my nipple. I’d told you this was my fantasy and you’re determined to get it exactly right. Your tongue doesn’t move. Doesn’t change shape, but your head moves closer and slowly rubs your hot tongue on my nipple. Heaven. Up and down. Up and down. Fuck.

You’re getting it absolutely perfect. And that means I know how it’s going to go next which makes me even more excited.

Another kiss and you hold the tip of my nipple between your pursed lips. Your tongue poking and rubbing it from inside your mouth. And then it starts. The suction. In it goes. Further. Harder. Stronger. In further. Even harder. No let up. No break. The pain is hot as fuck and I know I’m soaking. And there you hold it. Perfect suction for what seems like half an hour. The blood rushing into my nipple. It escapes your mouth only when you pull too far away and it pops out of your mouth. Red. Swollen. Sensitive.

My right nipple has just witnessed its future.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.