An Undead Snack - Cover

An Undead Snack

by Fox Hudson-Scott

Copyright© 2023 by Fox Hudson-Scott

Horror Sex Story: The undead crave your flesh as much as the living, but who gets there first?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Zombies   .

The room is dark. The unmistakeable sound of the dead and the smell. My god the smell!

As soon as I am conscious I am fearful. As my conscious body joins my conscious mind I feel the restraint. My wrists are chained outwards and my legs up and wide open.

I feel the hot stench creep over my body and the oozing trickling down my skin. I’m naked.

I hear nothing but thirsty moans, and clunking metal. Dim ground lights only cast shadows on the ceiling. Patches of light move across me as the dead move around. I’m in a cage on my back on the floor. The cage closely surrounds my body to my waist and below that, who knows.

The dead climb over me. Grabbing. Snapping. Hungry. Their vacant and rotting eyes fixate on my skin. My breathing pushes my breasts dangerously close to their reach. Fearful that my nipples will poke through the gaps of the cage I attempt to calm. They can’t reach me. Even from my legs they can’t reach me I’m sure.

The chains securing my wrists and my ankles pass through the cage to the walls of the room. The dead clumsily stumble around them, yanking my body as they do. As I check that I am secure albeit a prisoner the lights shut off and I am in pitch black darkness.

My eyes become accustom to the dark and I manage to block out the dead and listen for clues of the living. Metal clunks as my restraints are pulled and metal screeches as their teeth jam into the cage to get to me. Time passes. I cannot fathom how much.

A scream makes me jump out of my skin until I realise it is I who is screaming. Panic. Fear. They’re touching me. They’ve got to me, this is how I will die being eaten by the undead from the waist up. I thrash around to try and move away but into what space. How have I become accessible to them?! I feel the mouth and the teeth on my widely exposed pussy.

It brings new meaning to getting eaten out.

In my sheet panic I do not realise that this mouth does not bite or tear. It is rough but it’s conscious. I feel the tongue. I feel the hot saliva. I feel the breath. This is living.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.