Summer Sunsets - Cover

Summer Sunsets

by Fox Hudson-Scott

Copyright© 2023 by Fox Hudson-Scott

Erotica Sex Story: During a very hot summer, I take a drive with a friend to cool off. During the sunset, things take an unexpected turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Rough   Big Breasts   .

The summer was always the best time of year. The long light evenings, warm breezes and the swifts dancing in the air as they caught bugs to fill their tummies for the night. That last hour of daylight was my favourite. Pinks and reds fill the sky as the sun sets giving way to clear and cooler starry nights.

This year was the hottest I could remember. Each day was a drain, trying to keep cool, wishing for cloud, rain or just darkness to drop the temperature even just slightly. I was in complete vacation mode wearing the most loose fitting clothing I find. I had tried to retain underwear but the sweat caused sores and I was over it. If it was too hot to move it was too hot for a bra.

It was late August and the weather had still not broken. I’d forgotten what rain looked like and God we needed it. Everything was dry as a bone and rain would be a huge relief. For now the sun continued to beat down, I slumped on the tiled kitchen floor in my short shorts and tee and cried. It was impossible to sleep in this heat and tiredness had gotten the better of me. I pressed my face onto the cold floor and tried to relax.

My watch vibrated as I received a text. I peeled myself off the floor and checked my phone. “Fancy a drive?” I responded without hesitation “Absolutely!”.

Less than 10 minutes later Jake pulled up outside. His brand new soft top clean as a whistle as always. He honked his horn and I obeyed leaving the house as quickly as possible. He sat smoothing his hair in the mirror, I was sure he was born 50 years too late. Jake would fit right into an episode of Happy Days, his sleek hair and cool dude shades. We’d been friends all through college but just that. I was far too shy to try anything and he never did so I had concluded he just didn’t see me that way.

I jumped in the car and felt the cool relief of the air conditioning hit my face. “Where to?!” I asked. “I have no idea, let’s just drive and see where it...” he finally looks at me. “Nice to see you made an effort!”. I look down at myself and realise I’ve fucked up. In my rush I haven’t changed. Tatty old shorts and my brothers huge white tee with a popsicle stain down one side. “Sorry, I didn’t know this was a date” I quipped and pulled a face.

We drove for a good hour in and around our town. Up and down country lanes. The warm air cooling the quicker we went. We didn’t speak, just enjoyed the ride. As the sun started to lower, the air cooled and for the first time in a very long time I felt a chill and my skin goose-pimpled. I crossed my arms and rubbed feeling my nipples harden and poke my arms. Shit. In my rush I had forgotten to put on a bra. I had gotten so used to not wearing one that it had slipped my mind.

As the sun started to set we found ourselves ambling down a very narrow lane and under a railway bridge. Jake pulls into the lay-by and cuts the engine. “Come on, let’s watch the sunset.” We leave the car and walk back to the bridge scaling the bank for a better view. Such a beautiful country we call home. The reds and pinks of the sky, the green of the tree and the crops growing in the field. The familiar sound of the swifts darting and diving for their dinner. So peaceful.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.