My Request Granted - Cover

My Request Granted

by Fox Hudson-Scott

Copyright© 2023 by Fox Hudson-Scott

Erotica Sex Story: I finally act out one of my longest standing fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Caution   .

I drive to the prearranged location. Turn off the engine. Stash the key and get into the back of the car.

I sit in the middle. There’s a chill in the air but I’m hot with excitement and nerves. I take off my sweater and adjust the nursing bra under my shirt. I’ve never worn one before. Feels kinda strange and not as supportive as I’m used to. I can feel my nipples hardening at the thought of what’s about to happen.

I check the time. 10 minutes yet. I decide to get fully ready and wait. I slip on the eye mask, position my arms along the back of the car seat and rest my head back.

And I wait.

It feels like an eternity. I can hear my heart thumping in my chest. I’m struggling to breath normally. From under the bottom of the eye mask I see light. Another car pulls up next to me and stops. A moments silence until I hear two doors open and two close.

And then my doors open. Into the back of my car they get. Either side of me. I grit my teeth to stop myself from looking up, from saying anything. They say nothing. They close the doors behind themselves and sit quietly next to me.

And then it begins. Lightly at first. Tracing the outline of each breast each pair of hands out of sync with the other. Rubbing. Groping. Teasing. My nipples stiffening under my shirt once again. Excited.

This excites them. One more than the other as he pulls up my shirt. His friend following his lead. My bulging ugly nursing bra makes its debut. Ugly, but so very practical for what I’ve asked to happen to me tonight. The excited one unlatches his side. I feel the cold air rush around my nipple. His fingers directly touching. I’m concentrating on this feeling so intensely I forget about his friend. His breast of mine still covered. Rubbing my hard nipple though the cup, playing with it like a cat with a toy.

My mind goes crazy. Unable to keep up with what is happening. My fantasy now a reality and I can’t soak it in fast enough.

And then it happens. The already naked nipple is sucked up into the mouth of the over zealous temporary owner. No messing. Hard and deep. I gasp in shock and ecstasy. This only spurs him on to suck harder. His friend pinching my other nipple as he does. As my mind races knowing this is only going to get better, it does straight away.

He pulls away from my body holding his suction, pulling my nipple away and up from my body with my breast with it, only letting go when he can’t hold onto it any longer. Letting it go with a pop.

I feel his friend lean over me and lick the same nipple. Two tongues. One nipple. Their tongues must inadvertently touch but they don’t care. My breathing rate gives away the level of my enjoyment. He grabs my breast with both hands squeezing so my nipple protrudes even more. He sucks deeply and pop! His hands angle by nipple to his friend and into his mouth it goes. A deep suck and a pop! Over and over they take turns to suck. It’s absolute ecstasy.

I momentarily forget about the other nipple until it is freed from its ugly nursing bra cage. Dry and virginal compared to its now swollen, wet and whore like twin.

Each anonymous acquaintance assumes their positions and nuzzle into their respective breast. And then it happens. Both nipples being sucked by two different guys, neither of which I know. Two different techniques. My mind all over the place with trying to make a mental note of exactly what is happening to me.

I feel like I’m panting. I feel juices gush out of my pussy and soak my knickers as my whole being twitches with pleasure. I’m lightheaded and feel electrified. Every part of me quivering.

I lost track of time long ago. My face lips are dry but my pussy lips are sat in a soaking wet mess. I’m torn between wanting it to never end and wanting it to stop. My nipples are now sore and extremely sensitive but this only adds to the pleasure.

A brief pause before they seem to decide to “finish me off”. They both grad their respective breast with both hands, tightly gripping and squeezing so my nipples stick out like cones of swollen flesh. And as if rehearsed, they synchronise their movements. Kissing. Licking. Flicking. Sucking. Biting. Sucking. Licking. Sucking. Harder. Biting. Harder. Sucking.

It’s all too much and cum with the deepest most explosive orgasm I’ve ever had from nipple play. And they don’t stop. Not until I’m a quivering broken mess in the backseat of my car. And before I even catch my breath, they’re gone.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.