The Mystery Night of Sexual Pleasure - Cover

The Mystery Night of Sexual Pleasure

by Fox Hudson-Scott

Copyright© 2023 by Fox Hudson-Scott

Erotica Sex Story: A night where I put my trust in an online advert. A hotel room, instructions and no idea what was to happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Sharing   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

The instructions were very clear and I was to follow them exactly.

1. Enter the hotel room and locate the dining chair.

2. Strip completely from the waist down, waist up is optional.

3. Put on the red patent stilettos.

4. Sit in the chair, put on the blindfold, the ear defenders and raise your legs onto the arms of the chair.

5. Wait.

The first part was easy. I arrived at 10pm sharp as instructed. In the middle of the room was the chair. What the instructions failed to mention was the plastic sheet it sat on covering the floor like some kind of prep scene from Dexter and the presently dormant webcam. Nerves mixed with excitement as I complied. I strip off. Naked from the waist down, but I remove my bra but leave on my shirt. The heels were so high I had to put them on when in the chair, I couldn’t walk a step in them. I had already failed to follow the instructions to the letter but I was hoping my insubordination wouldn’t be noticed.

The ear defenders were ugly and big but they were industrial and blocked out any sound. I could only hear my own breath and heartbeat. I checked the webcam one last time before putting on the blindfold. Still nothing. It brought me some comfort to think that should things go wrong tonight that there would be witnesses. Perhaps this scene would be played at the trial! I checked myself. I was panicking. A deep breath and everything went dark.

I adjusted my position on the chair and lent back. My legs now supported by the arms of the chair under my knees. The wood was hard but I found a semi-comfortable position. But I was exposed. The cold air circulated my bare freshly waxed pussy. Each shift in air direction that I thought I felt drove my imagination wild. Was someone in the room now? How long had I been here for? How long will I need to wait? Is anyone even coming? Should I leave?

I decided to count down from 100, out loud. I could hear my own voice bouncing inside my skull. 100, 99, 98, 97 ... warm air. 94, 93, 92 ... can I feel someone close to me?! 85, 84...

I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder. Although it felt reassuring, it made me jump.

Guess this is it...

My head spins trying to guess what is about to happen next and then I have the sudden realisation that someone is in this room with me and I am splayed out on this chair. I don’t even know who he is. Who she is. Is there just one person? Two? A hundred??! My thoughts race and I realise it’s been a good few minutes since I felt anything.

The air continues to shift. I feel breezes on my legs, my face and ofcourse my pussy which is shamelessly completely exposed.

Just as I’m about ask out loud what’s happening the air temperature changes significantly below. It’s hot. Hot and moist. As if someone is breathing on me. Someone is breathing on me! There is a mouth right in front of my pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.