I Just Had My First Cnc! - Cover

I Just Had My First Cnc!

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2023 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: Just going over the first time I had a CNCish encounter as very rough play with my Master while I was still in college.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   .

So, I promised when the deed had been done that I would post about it. As stated in other threads, my Master and I had been discussing a true CNC situation ever since an online friend of mine first brought it up, especially after he got me hooked on /r/rapekink. So here it is, but I do want to make clear that everything that happened here was fully consensual. I know for a fact that if I had used my safety word (Red only, no yellows as per our discussions together – COMMUNICATION IS KEY!) that he would have stopped. I’ve used them a few times in the past (mostly yellow, Red is extremely rare as I’ve only used it once) and he’s always instantly complied. That level of trust is required to do anything like this safely. Also, aftercare is a must! If there is no aftercare, then this isn’t being used but abused, and there is a difference. Anyway, onto what happened.

Finals had been finished and I had just spent a wonderful week down in Daytona Beach with my Master/Daddy. I split it like that because I’m often a little with him, though I was mostly just “me” during that trip. A lot of sun, a lot of ocean, and a lot of fun, but nothing too extreme since I was out in a bikini every day. We had plenty of sex and I was always by his side, but more than anything else it was a true vacation just to get away from things for a week. And we did.

We were heading back home from the airport on Sunday. I had given him a blowjob on the drive back and was half dozing as we pulled into his driveway. We unloaded our bags and I had just stepped inside when it all went sideways.

I walked through the door, wearing just a tank top, shorts, and sandals, and as soon as I was inside, the door was slammed shut. It hit the frame so hard that I just jumped and at first I thought he was simply trying to scare me. That lasted all of a second as he grabbed and slammed me so hard against the wall that the air was knocked out of me. He gripped my arms tight and dug his fingers in as he started screaming at me. Asking why I had been flirting with everyone and acting like a damn whore while on our trip. My back actually ached from the force of the impact and I was confused until I thought, this is it. I actually started to smile and that’s when he slapped me. Now, I’d been slapped before by him, on the face and all over my body. I’ve even been slapped hard enough once to make my cheek swell a bit but it didn’t bruise. This slap was different. My head snapped and whatever smile had graced my face had been replaced by watering eyes and a stunned expression. Then it was his turn to smile.

He muttered something like “What the fuck are you smiling about?” and that’s when he slapped me really hard again. I tried to answer him but he grabbed my neck and started slapping me back and forth. I was just standing there, crying and just taking it, as he asked if I felt like smiling now. He then jutted his hand down my shorts and I felt his fingertips grip my hood piercing and squeeze as he laughed at me for being fucking wet. And I was. I was honestly crying, my cheeks were burning, and I was wet. I was also a bit scared because while we often had rough play, his verbal abuse wasn’t so harsh. He let go of my neck and told me to strip. I did so as he almost violently grabbed my clothes to hurry me along. Once I was naked, he growled at me that fucking animals like me didn’t deserve clothing and dragged/walked me to the bathroom, pulling me hard by my hair.

As soon as we got in, he shoved me on the toilet and told me to sit like a good bitch. I did so as I shook and sniffled. And then, he peed on me. On my hair, face, chest, and between my legs. When I started to move, he slapped me hard again and told me to sit. He had clearly needed to pee for a while and it was hot on my body and hair. I won’t lie, I’ve drank his piss a lot. It was something that came out of me not wanting him to leave me for even a minute while in a bad sub drop and it became something we enjoyed. But swallowing piss isn’t messy. Being peed on in a shower isn’t messy. Sitting on a toilet with my hair soaked from it was and I was trembling. I knew this was just roleplay but it didn’t feel like play if that makes sense. He told me to suck his cock and when I did, he grabbed my piss-soaked hair and started pounding at my throat. I wasn’t deep-throating him and he wasn’t face fucking me. My nose was smashed against his chest and I was gagging hard as he skull-fucked my throat. I simply wasn’t prepared for this and I pulled back hard as I sobbed, almost throwing up. Surprisingly, he let me pull back but then he shoved me over the toilet and gagged me with his fingers deep in my throat until I did get sick and vomited in the toilet. I can’t describe the state I was in beyond overwhelmed completely. He stood over me and said that at least this time I hadn’t puked up a gallon of cum and then he jerked me back and slapped me again. He told me that I was just a fucking animal and should be treated like one.

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom and tossed me on the bed. I was still sobbing, shaking, humiliated, and so fucking off balance. And wet. Usually, the wetness made it hotter, but I was seriously confused on a level I hadn’t been since I had been basically raped at 15.

He screamed at me that I was nothing more than a fucking animal and shoved my head down and jerked my hips up. I then heard him rummage through the drawer beside his bed and I heard it a second before it hit, burning my ass. The leather strap. I knew it well. It had made me cry, it had made me soaked, and it knew every inch of my body. The soles of my feet knew it so bad that it was the only time I had ever cried “Red”. I knew what being hit hard by it felt like, and this was as painful as it had ever been. He brought it down on my ass again and again while my head was held firmly to the bed.

I screamed until he stopped, then he slowly rubbed my ass for a second before grabbing something else. I’ve regularly worn a plug when with him and this plug felt different, smaller. I felt a tug and he lifted my head up so I could see it was a plug, but one with a tail.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.