12 December 2009 - Cover

12 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Karen and the wives join Marie Williams and other married women to enjoy a group of teenaged boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Anne and Marie made sure all the wives were engaged with their studs before taking on their own.

Many heads were bobbing up and down, sucking hardness into a cock. Karen was enjoying herself, having made her two cocks fully hard. “I love doubles and will take you up my ass,” she said, taking a condom and slipping it over her stud’s cock. She straddled her first cock, beginning to fuck it, as her second came up to her ass. He spread one cheek and took little effort to push his cock into her ass.

Karen looked over at the next bed. A wife was taking a pounding in her pussy, her legs held up and wide by her stud. Beside her, Wendy was taking a big cock in her pussy as she sucked on another.

“Ever since I was pregnant and gave birth to my babies, I can’t get enough cock!”

“You’ll have lots to fuck you today.”

“Give it to me hard, you big cocked fucker!” One of the wives announced.

Marie had finished with her first boy and escorted him to Karen, who immediately began sucking on his cock. Marie went from room to room, observing the wives being fuck by their studs or giving a hard cock a good sucking. Moans and groans of pleasure filled the rooms with the occasional grunting of a cum.

Cathy, Lisa, and Tina were in one room and rotated, sharing their stud with the other. “Are you girls enjoying yourselves?” Marie asked.

“What woman could turn down a nice, hard, teen cock?” Tina asked.

“Definitely not us immoral married women!” Marie kidded. “Yes, there is certainly some nice looking cock walking around,” she added, watching a boy walk past with a hard cock leading the way.

“That’s Peter, he’s hung just like his dad.”

“I hope you know that from experience,” Marie envisioned.

“I certainly do!”

“We all do. Scott is a great fuck,” Lisa spoke for them. They noticed another wife begin to suck on Peter’s cock as he took a drink of water, then led him to another bed.


“You are certainly a long lasting stud. I love a nice teen cock that can hold off cumming. I may have to keep you here with me for the night.”

“You’d have to ask my wife if I can stay,” Brad replied.

“You look too young to be married. I thought all you boys were single?”

“I am married to a sexy, beautiful woman,” he said, showing her his wedding rings.

“In fact, that’s my wife on the bed beside us taking a good pounding from her teen’s cock.”

“She’s your wife? You both look so young!”

“We are young, we’re eighteen.”

“And your wife is fucking other boys?”

“We love each other and enjoy other sex partners in our marriage.” They briefly watched and Brad smiled as Abby accepted her stud’s deep thrusts.

“Is she a slut like many of us wive are?”

“What would you like her to be to imagined?”

“I’d imagine her passionately in love with you and sharing that passion with other men. She’d be the cock hungry, slutty wife most husbands would like to have.”

“Then that’s what you think of her. She also loves pussy.”

“Fuck! I’d love to sample her pussy as a stud fucks me.”

“Ask her after we and her are finished, I’m sure she’d enjoy you licking her pussy as you take another cock.”

Brad continued fucking the wife he was with, then heard the distinctive sounds of Abby cumming. “Keep going,” his lover said. He kept his steady pace, then she paused, releasing a strong cum. “Mmm, that felt so good. The sounds of your wife cumming as you fucked me was too much for me and I let loose!”

“I’m glad that I, we could please you.”

The wife hugged and kissed then, then went to clean her pussy. He cleaned up and sat, watching others fuck as he drank a bottle of water.


“How is my hubby, the teenaged stud doing?” Abby asked, taking his water bottle for a few sips and straddling him.

His hands became the seat for her tiny ass cheeks. I’m doing good. You certainly seemed to enjoy your fuck, having a good cum.”

“I sure did, and liked hearing you making that wife cum.”

“The one I fucked, likes that your married to me and we’re so young. I told her you love fucking and pussy. She’d like to lick your pussy as her next cock fucks her.”

“I’m ready for more cock.”

“Go searching for more and try one that hasn’t fucked you before.”

“I’ll be like Karen and try to fuck as many as possible.”

“We can’t stay here that long,”

“I could find several studs to spend the night with to take my pussy, ass, and mouth.”

“No, my cock loving wife, you’ll be coming home with me and I’ll make sure you do more cumming.”

“I love having your cock between my ass cheeks when I fall asleep. Since I’m married, I should have you fuck me.”

“That wouldn’t be fair to the other boys who want to fuck you.”

“Or the wives who are horny for your big cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.