When Karl Meets an Onlyfans Girl - Cover

When Karl Meets an Onlyfans Girl

Copyright© 2023 by alan14

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Karl is walking home when a cyclist crashes her bike in front of him. Karl takes her to his house to fix her busted ankle. Over the next few days Karl finds a lot out about Stacey, especially how she managed to afford the biggest house in the village. Stacey then meets the girl of Karl's dreams, and hers...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

With the bedroom arrangements roughly worked out, Stacey helped Bailey to her feet, then taking her hand, she led her upstairs. I followed behind, I could see Bailey was trembling, whether from nerves or excitement I didn’t know, but we’ll find out in a few minutes.

Bailey stared in wonder as she entered the bedroom, “your bed, it’s amazing, and huge!”

Stacey chuckled, “it’s perfect for three, but I’ve not had the opportunity so far.”

“But ... this isn’t where you film. You have a normal sized bed in your video clips.”

“I film next door. This is my private space. There aren’t any cameras in here.”

“So, I’m safe here...” Bailey whispered, so quietly we barely heard her.

“You’re safe everywhere in my house Bailey, even next door, where all the cameras are. Those cameras are turned off until I’m about to film. Anyone I’m filming with is made aware exactly when I’m about to start recording. There’s never been an unsolicited photo taken in this house.”

Bailey relaxed at last, “err ... what now?”

“Karl is going to sit over there, where he’ll get a good view, and you can be sure he won’t take part until you’re ready.”

I stepped around Bailey, as I passed her she touched my hand, “I hope I feel OK, and you can join in.”

“It’s OK if you don’t, I’ll have a lot of fun watching.”

Stacey started to undress as I took a seat in the comfy armchair by the window, she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders before unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor.

Bailey gasped once more as she gazed upon the wonder that is Stacey King in her fanciest underwear. This set were pink and gold with straps criss-crossing her body from her bra down to her panties.

“Can I ... errr ... can I ... touch you?”

“You can do whatever you like with me tonight, Bailey. But I want you to do one thing for me first.”

“What’s that?”

“I want you to undress for me, I want to see you naked.”

“Mmm, well, I ... err ... I don’t have nice underwear on. I won’t look as special as you...”

“I can take this off if you like, then we’ll both be naked, will that help.”

“I like looking at you like that...” Bailey replied quietly.

“You see Bailey, I have a little bet going, with Karl. I reckon you have bigger boobs than me. You hide them well, but I can tell. Karl thinks I’m mad, but he’s a man, and they really don’t have a clue about these things. So, why don’t you take your top off and we’ll see who’s right.”

Bailey grabbed the hem of her sweater, ready to lift it over her head, then she paused.

“Karl, close your eyes for a minute, please.”

I closed them.

“It’s ok, I’ll close mine now, then you can take your top and bra off and we won’t see it.”

I heard the tell-tale sounds of someone quickly undressing, then a breathless, “ok, you can open your eyes now.”

We did, and we liked what we saw.

“Oh my...” Stacey gasped, “you’re beautiful.”

And she was, I remembered Bailey when she was younger and wore skimpy outfits to annoy her dad. Since that time, she’d filled out and become far more shapely. I wonder if that’s why she now covered herself up, to stop people like me leering. Her breasts were large, round and full. She either wore sports bras at work, or one a couple of sizes too small, because there wasn’t any evidence she was this busty earlier in the evening.

“You owe me £5 Karl,” Stacey said simply, as she took Bailey’s hand, leading her across the room to the big, 4-poster bed.

“Do you ever close the curtains around the bed,” Bailey asked as Stacey ushered her gently onto the firm mattress.

“No, they’re only for decoration. Would you like me to close them? Karl won’t be able to watch then.”

“Ahh, yes. We want him to watch.”

“We definitely want him to watch. Mmm, I’ve just had an idea. Don’t go anywhere, Bailey,” Stacey told her as she jumped off the bed.

She opened a drawer and had a rummage, “take your pants off, Karl,” she called over her shoulder.

I had no idea what she planned, but I trusted whatever it was would be fun, so I pulled my pants and boxers off, tossing them to one side.

Stacey came towards me, she had her hands behind her back and a broad grin on her face.

Ahh, she was going to be naughty.

Just how naughty I found out when she used a couple of silk scarves to tie my arms to the chair.

“No playing with yourself as you watch,” she said, kissing me quickly before she returned to the bed.

“That’s cruel,” Bailey giggled.

“But necessary, we don’t want him all used up before you get a chance with him.”

“So, can I ... you know, have sex with Karl, if I want to?”

“Of course you can.”

“But he’s like, your boyfriend.”

“Well, I’m his girlfriend, and he seems to be OK with you having sex with me. In fact his erection suggests he’s more than OK about it.”

“Oh yeah, of course. This is all so weird, and I’m still a little nervous, so I’m kind of babbling.”

“I know a way to stop you babbling,” Stacey whispered as she brought her lips to Bailey’s and stopped the babbling with a kiss.

A long, passionate, hands roving over their bodies kiss.

Bailey was panting hard as she came up for air, but Stacey wasn’t going to let her rest for long.

She slid a little way down the bed and cupped one of Bailey’s big breasts, kissing it all over as she moved her lips towards the nipple, which came to attention as Stacey flicked it with tongue.

“Oh my god,” Bailey gasped, “nobody has done that to me before.”

“Nobody? Surely your boyfriend enjoyed your boobs.”

“Well, he gave them a squeeze, and used them as a pillow, but he ... oh my god that feels good ... he never paid them much attention. I think he liked to look at them, but didn’t want to put any effort in.”

“Ahh, a familiar problem. Talking of boys, how’s Karl doing?”

Bailey moved her head to look past Stacey, “he’s wriggling a bit, his willy looks really big, I thought you said he wasn’t big.”

“Mmm, maybe we define big differently. Let’s just say he fits me perfectly, front and back. I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

“I’ve only been with two boys, you know, properly. I’ve had a few boyfriends, and we kissed and stuff. I gave some boys handjobs, and blowjobs, but I’ve only slept with two ... and I’m babbling again ... oh gosh, that’s nice.”

Stacey had moved down and was between Bailey’s legs, “I’m guessing if they didn’t pay attention to your boobs, nobody has done this for you...”

“Noooo...” Bailey sighed, “I need to find a nice boy.”

“Depending on how well we get on tonight, you can borrow mine sometimes, until you find your own.”

“That would be nice ... Oh, what was that?”

“Ahh, don’t you want me to do that?”

Bailey thought for a moment, “it felt OK, but it might not be clean up there.”

“I have a lot of soap and hot water, and nice towels.”

“If you’re OK doing it, it was nice.”

“Don’t be afraid to tell me to stop if there’s anything you don’t like.”

“I trust you not to hurt me.”

“So it’s OK if I put two fingers up there?”

“Yes please, then do that thing with your tongue again.”

Before my eyes, Stacey put Bailey through the wringer, she made her cum more times than I could count. The scene was so erotic, my cock was straining, but I couldn’t do anything about it.

As Bailey screamed through her umpteenth orgasm I began to wonder if it was possible for a man to cum without physical contact.

I felt a trickle of precum running down my cock as Bailey finally pushed Stacey’s head away, “no more!” she cried, “I can’t take anymore, I’m tingling all over, I think I’ll explode if I come again.”

Stacey rolled off her young lover, her face a mess of make-up and juices, she licked her lips lasciviously, “oh my god, Bailey,” she sighed, “I’ve fucked so many girls, but none have been as responsive as you are. Can we keep her, Karl?”

I think I just grunted in reply.

“Ahh, I think Karl might be in pain,” Stacey grinned, “have you got enough energy to blow him, honey. He won’t last long.”

Bailey rolled round to look at me, “it’s so big, it looks angry.”

“Yeah, that’s what happens when a man watches the horniest porn but can’t touch himself. Grab a towel off that pile, it might get messy when he cums.”

Bailey picked up a towel and spread it on the floor in front of my chair, “is it always this big?” she asked quietly.

“It’s quite excited right now,” I managed to reply, my whole body was tingling in anticipation.

Truth be told, I’d been lusting after Bailey for a few years now, since she first started blossoming when she was in Year 11. I never thought in my wildest dreams she’d be kneeling before me, her shoulder length red hair framing her beautiful face, the big, full breasts pushing against my legs as she tentatively reached for my painfully engorged cock.

“Be careful,” I gasped, “it might go off in your hand.”

“Like a firework,” Bailey whispered, her voice low and husky now, “I’d better blow on it, to put it out.”

As she spoke, Bailey placed two fingers carefully under my cock, she raised it gently, “it’s so hard, is it uncomfortable?”

“I’ve felt better,” I replied slowly, trying not to shudder from the contact.

Bailey leaned in close and blew gently on the head, I couldn’t help but shudder. I convulsed so violently my chair moved.

“Gosh, he is tender,” Bailey whispered, before taking my cock in her mouth.

I was in no fit state to think straight, but as skilled as Stacey was, Bailey matched her, she’s a natural. She took almost my whole length, flicking her tongue against the glans as the passed with each motion of her head. The combined sensations from her lips, cheeks, tongue and her throat muscles were too much for me to last very long.

“I’m going to cum,” I gasped, straining from holding back.

Bailey pulled away, she gripped my cock and finished me off by hand.

I almost screamed as the first jet shot from my tired cock, I heard the splash as it hit Bailey’s flushed cheek. She giggled as I continued to blast her face and chest for a few moments until I fell back in my chair, spent.

Stacey slid off the bed and crawled over to join us, she kissed Bailey passionately, tasting my cock on her girlfriend’s lips, before she started to lick her clean.

After they were clean, they went back to the kissing until I managed to cough loud enough for them to hear me.

“Ahh, maybe we should free him.” Bailey suggested.

“Mmm, maybe,” Stacey laughed before turning to look at me, her eyes smiling as brightly as her lips, “was that fun?”

“On balance the pleasure far outweighed the discomfort.”

“So, we could do it again?”

“Yeah, but not tonight, OK.”

Stacey slapped her girlfriend’s bottom playfully, “why don’t you untie Karl while I get him a glass of whisky.”


Ten minutes later I was lying in bed with a glass of Glenmorangie, between two beautiful women, and bizarrely, it appeared they were now both mine, and I was theirs.

“Are you recovered enough to make love to one or both of us?” Stacey asked as she took my empty glass away.

“Well, nothing hurts right now...”

“Bailey, would you like to make love to Karl?”

“I really would,” she whispered shyly, “I still can’t quite believe this is happening.”

“Sometimes dreams do come true,” Stacey told Bailey as she straddled me and Stacey helped her slip my revived cock between her hungry pussy lips.


“So, that really happened,” Bailey said as Stacey poured coffee the next morning, well a few hours later, it had been a long night.

“Mmm, it really did,” Stacey replied, “next time maybe someone will fuck my brains out,” she added, smiling warmly.

“Oh, you didn’t get to have sex last night...” Bailey replied, “I feel bad now for hogging you both.”

Stacey planted a kiss on Bailey’s lips, “I had a lot of fun last night, it’s the best night I remember. I may have had better nights, but drugs would have been involved. So I can’t remember them, which is sad, or maybe a good thing, if the night got too wild I probably did something very bad.”

“I’ve never taken drugs,” Bailey replied, wistfully.

“And keep it that way. You might have a great time on drugs, fuck I did some crazy shit on ketamine, but can I remember it? Can I fuck! I only know I had fun because people told me about the crazy shit I did. One night I fucked 10 guys, 10! that’s insane. Quite apart from the risk of STIs, and the physical injuries from being roughed about by 10 guys, can you imagine if I got pregnant? Mum, who’s my dad? I don’t know honey; it could be any one of a line of 10 guys who fucked me while I was passed out on a kitchen table.”

Bailey stared at Stacey, a look of horror on her face.

“Yeah, steer well clear of drugs if you don’t want to carry some serious regrets for the rest of your life.”


“Where’s my underwear?” Bailey asked as we dressed later.

“In the bin,” Stacey told her as she towelled her hair, “that bra was not going to survive another wash. You’re not much bigger than me, there’s bound to be something that will fit you for now.”

“I can’t take one of your bras.”

“The chest of drawers by the window, the one with the vase of roses. Open any drawer, all four are full of lingerie sets, you can wear anything that fits.”

“Seriously?”

“Yep, four drawers full suggest I have too many.”

“But ... some of these cost hundreds of pounds.”

“Have you ever looked at my wish list?”

“Ahh, no.”

“I feel really awkward having one, but guys kept asking to buy me stuff, so my friend Jessie showed me how to set them up. A lot of that lingerie is from the wish list. Here, let me find you something you’ll like, mmm, you’re a 36E aren’t you?”

“I think I’m an F now...”

“OK, I don’t have an F, but this should be OK if we adjust the back. Karl, close your eyes, you shouldn’t be watching a girl wriggling around trying to make a bra fit, it ruins the magic.”

I closed my eyes until Bailey told me it was OK for me to open them again, whereupon I was presented by a beaming girl wearing a red and black lingerie set with a very pretty bow between her breasts.

“It’s a La Perla, I could never imagine spending what this cost on one item of clothing.”

“Luckily, I did spend it, and now, seeing as it seems to fit you perfectly, it’s yours.”

“What, like to keep? I was only going to borrow it until I get home.”

Stacey took hold of Stacey’s hand, “come with me sweetheart, I’ll show you my wardrobe. When you’ve seen the ridiculous amount of clothes I’ve got, thanks in part to my fans, you’ll understand why I’m happy to let you have anything that fits.”

I finished dressing while Bailey browsed Stacey’s wardrobe, which I think I’ve already mentioned is a room bigger than my bedroom at home. The many gasps of “oh my god I love this!” and similar exclamations, told me she largely approved of Stacey’s clothes.


I was downstairs making a fresh pot of coffee when Bailey appeared wearing a navy-blue dress that clung to all her curves.

“My arse is bigger than Stacey’s, but I don’t think it matters in this dress, do I look OK? Ahh, your face says I do ... oh watch out, you’re spilling that coffee!”

“Oh yes, sorry. And yes, you look stunning.”

“Stacey says she’s not got as many bras as she thought in my size, so she’s going to buy me some more today. Can you make sure she doesn’t spend too much money. I just know I’ll go along with everything she says, so I need you to be firm and stop her spending too much money.”

“I really don’t think she’ll listen to me.”

“Oh damn, mmm, maybe if we stick to Marks and Spencers, it won’t be too expensive. I know they have nice bras that fit me. I got measured there last year. I think I need measuring again,” she added, looking down at her impressive bosom.

Stacey appeared a minute or two later, wearing a smart two-piece skirt suit over an ivory blouse. My heart leapt as our eyes met, she looked stunning.

“We’ll have to use your car today,” she told me, “the Boxster only has two seats, and I don’t think any of us will survive an hour in the back of the Mini, so your Fiesta will have to do. I’ll look at my finances in the week and see if we can afford something a bit bigger for you.”

“There’s nothing wrong with my car,” I protested.

“If it was just for you, to drive to work and back, I’d agree with you. But now you have two beautiful women to think about. While you drive us to Manchester this morning, I want you to decide between a BMW 3-Series and an Audi A4, at a pinch I’ll let you think about a Merc C-Class.”

“And what if I don’t want you to buy me a car?”

“I’ll just ignore you and buy one anyway, this way you get to pick which one you prefer.”

I’d known Stacey a week and I already knew it was pointless arguing with her.

“And I haven’t forgotten I’m buying you a present, so be thinking about something you’d like.”

I’m not really a car fanatic, I can’t really tell you the pros and cons of particular makes or models of cars. I’ve been in both of Stacey’s cars this week. The Mini is a lot of fun, and the Porsche is a wonderful car, and seriously quick, although I’m not brave enough to drive it quickly yet.

There’s no way I could make a sensible decision about which car to choose, so I threw it back to Bailey.

“Ohhh, dad’s got an Audi, not an A4, it’s an A5, but old, like 10 years or maybe more, it’s an 05, that means 2005 doesn’t it.”

“Yes, he must have bought it in 2005, so it’s 17 years old,” Stacey replied.

“Oh wow, nearly as old as me,” she giggled, “anyway, it’s still nice inside, and it rides well. Mel, that’s a boy I was seeing a bit back, his dad has a Volvo. I loved that car, I liked it more than Mel if I’m honest, at least the Volvo didn’t call me a cock teasing cunt because I wouldn’t make out with him. All he had to do was brush his teeth before a date and I’d have kissed him ... Oh, I’m babbling again, and I’m not even nervous. You two make me babble,” she giggled.

“We could look at a Volvo for you, Karl. I like German cars, my dad always had Mercedes. I say always, he’s had two in my lifetime, he changes his cars about as often as Bailey’s dad does. Volvos are a decent alternative to a BMW or Audi. Or you could go for a Lexus, they’re very nice.”

“Do I have to pick now?” I asked as I pulled onto the motorway.

“Well, not right this minute, but the clock is ticking, pretty soon I’ll get bored and just buy you something.”

“I know!” Bailey exclaimed from the back, “the motorway is the perfect place to look for cars. When you see a car you like the look of, tell us. Me and Stacey will tell you what it is, and whether it’s any good.”

“Oh yes, this is an excellent game. If you see a Bentley or Aston Martin, I will not be buying you one of those whether you like the look of it or not.”

As I drove to Manchester the girls filled me in on every car I pointed out, Honda Accords (dull but reliable), Lexus EF (striking looking, nice cabin, not a drivers car), Jaguar XE (stately, nice to drive, depreciates like a rock), Mazda 6 (great looking car, but they don’t know much about them), Volvo XC40 (that’s the car Mel’s dad had, I love it!).

I think the Volvo wins.

“We’ve not talked about last night,” Stacey said as we approached the M602 and I slowed as the traffic backed up.

“It was wonderful,” Bailey replied, wistfully, “I never dreamed sex could be so much fun, especially with a girl.”

“I’m thinking more about your time with Karl. You were worried about him being too big.”

“Oh yes, well, Karl is bigger than I expected, but I don’t have a lot of experience in that area. My last boyfriend, Connor, he was the biggest I’d seen before, but he was much smaller than Karl. Shorter, and skinnier.”

“Mmm, well, Karl is a little bigger than average, from my experience. I’ve had bigger and they’ve fit OK, but they’ve all been attached to absolute twats who felt it was their job to dominate me, rather than give me pleasure. Karl is right in the sweet spot for size, and an absolute darling who doesn’t feel the need to bruise me while we make love.”

“Mmm, I’m in the car with you, maybe you could leave discussing me until I’m not around.”

“Aww, are we embarrassing you, sweetie? You should be pleased, you can satisfy us both perfectly.”

“You know how you put your fingers in my bum yesterday?” Bailey asked, changing the subject slightly.

“Ahh, was that OK? I should have asked first; it was rude of me to just assume you’d like it.”

“Oh yes, I loved it after the shock wore off. I was wondering, you said yesterday that Karl fits you perfectly, front and back.”

“Mmm, yes, anal sex with Karl is just dreamy.”

“Yesterday, you just put your fingers inside, it felt nice when they were still. The going in and out bit though, it wasn’t so nice. So ... if he’s fucking you ... doesn’t it hurt? That hole isn’t as slidey as a pussy, otherwise your poo would shoot out and splash in the toilet.”

“Ahh, that’s why you always use lube when doing anal, and the boy must wear a condom, not because you can get pregnant up the bum – one boy actually thought that’s why I insisted he wear a condom during anal, that boy was an idiot who didn’t get chance to finish the deed. Nope, like you said last night, it’s a bit dirty up the old poop chute, and when you mix that with lube and your own juices as you get excited, it all becomes a bit too messy.”

“OK, I understand that. Could we try it some time, when I feel ready.”

“We can try anything you like, but only when you’re ready.”

Stacey directed me to park under Harvey Nichols, which I think put a lid on Bailey’s plans to get her underwear at a reasonable price from Marks and Spencer.

“Have you thought of a present Karl? If not I’m going to buy you some clothes, and you might not appreciate my attempts to tidy you up.”

“I was thinking about a camera. I used to take a lot of photos, I had a really nice camera, but I lost it when my car got stolen with it in the boot.”

“Ohh, that’s a good idea. There’s a good camera shop in the Royal Exchange, we’ll have a look later.”


I hated the store as soon as we entered, way too much expensive stuff, posh customers dashing this way and that, and even posher staff.

Stacey saw my face and put a hand on my arm, “maybe you should go find a coffee shop, there’s a great indie shop on the next block, on the corner of St Ann Street.”

“I think that would be best.”

“We’ll probably be an hour or so, get a big coffee, and a cake.”

They were gone almost two hours, I’d just ordered a sandwich and my third coffee when they arrived, I was shocked to see they only had a single bag.

“You spent two hours in a store and only bought one bag of stuff,” I asked as I added two more coffees to my order, “I’ve ordered a sandwich, do you want anything?”

“Ohh, I’d love a cheese toastie,” Bailey answered.

“One for me as well,” Stacey added, “and this bag is for you, Bailey’s stuff is in the car.”

“Ahh, you never mentioned buying me clothes.”

“That’s because I knew you’d complain. Anyway, Bailey picked these, we got you a couple of work shirts and some t-shirts, you should thank her, my choices were a little ... err ... loud.”

“Thanks Bailey. Did you get some nice things?”

“I’ve pretty much got a new wardrobe, and I even managed to get Stacey to take me to Marks and Spencer for the underwear. There’s no way I’d be happy wearing a £200 bra and £50 panties.”

While we waited for our food, I nervously looked in the bag, expecting something pink and silk, but to my relief I found a couple of Ralph Lauren shirts in quite muted colours, they’d be perfect for work. The t-shirts were not a brand I’d heard of, but they were navy blue and felt like they were decent quality.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.