Christmas Is Coming - Cover

Christmas Is Coming

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Amelia has been a good girl. She hopes Santa will give her that special something. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Santa flying in his slay

“Santa, you came! I was so hoping you would.”

“I’m glad to be here, Amelia. So tell me, have you been a good girl this year?”

“Oh yes, Santa, I have. I’ve brushed and flossed after every meal, I’ve only spanked my little brother when he really, really, really deserved it, and I’ve made loving, lewd eye contact with my boyfriend when I blowjob him, making sure to swallow every last sperm.”

“Excellent Amelia. But how come you’re not wearing clothes?”

“I was, Santa, but I was getting so warm. Hot, really, with the excitement of Christmas. I really should take off my panties, too, before they get too wet.”

“Would you like me to help you?”

“Oh, Santa, if you would.”

Santa, with his cock sticking out of his suite, is helping a woman take off her clothes

“Amelia, what a lovely bottom you have.”

“Thank you, Santa. I tried to stay in good shape.”

“I see what you mean about the wet.”

“I know, Santa. Sometimes naughty thoughts creep into my mind and into my pussy. But I’m a nice girl, basically. See, I say pussy instead of cunt.”

“You can say cunt if you want to.”

“I can?”

“Go ahead.”

“Okay. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt. Oh dear, Santa. Your finger in my ... in my cunt. It’s making me ... Oh fuck, Santa, I’m going to cum.”

“Yes, Amelia. Good girl. What a lovely cunt you have. What a sweet sound you make when you come. Is there anything else you’d like?”

“Well, Santa, I know you don’t like anal sex, but I’m really hoping that I could get a ride in your sleigh and while were up there you’ll fuck my ass.”

Santa flying in his slay with a naked woman spread in front of him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.