A Cheeky Tale... - Cover

A Cheeky Tale...

by John Key

Copyright© 2023 by John Key

Erotica Sex Story: A couple on holiday enjoy a sexy slap and tickle...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   .

Their first night in this grand five star hotel, had really brought back that sexy honeymoon feel for both of them. Alan was still buzzing in the morning and Dorothy was positively glowing with fresh creamy wholesome goodness, as she sat on the bed, wearing Alan’s pyjama top and nothing else.

“Oh Alan, this is wonderful ... I don’t want to get dressed and go down for breakfast, can we order room service?” said Dorothy with the enthusiasm of a naughty schoolgirl skipping lessons.

‘I’m really going to have to learn how to say ‘no’ to my beautiful bride,’ thought Alan, as he said, “yes,” to his beautiful bride.

Alan was in the bathroom shaving, when the room service arrived, with a knock at the door...

“I’ll get it Alan...” called out Dorothy eagerly, with a cute little giggle.

“But Dorothy,” he said hastily, “you’ve only got my pyjama top on...”

“It’s OK silly, I’ll just take the tray off them...” she said, with a saucy wink and a cheeky smile for him.

The young chap with the breakfast tray looked delighted to see the hot little Wife opening the door for him. Somehow the oversized pyjama shirt only seemed to empathise Dorothy’s hour glass figure and her creamy bare legs were insanely sexy.

“Thank you so much...” said Dorothy taking the tray off him and about to close the door with her foot, but remembering just in time, that he’d be expecting a tip...

“ ... I’ll just put this down over here...” she said, turning her back to him.

Alan saw the porter’s eyes light up, as Dorothy bent over to place the tray on a side table, revealing all of her shapely bare legs to him. Judging by the big dopey grin that split the porter’s face, there must have been more than a hint of her peachy bare bottom cheeks into the bargain.

Suddenly everything took on a clarity and intensity that was totally over powering for Alan. His heart was pumping like crazy as he gulped for breath, with a heady mixture of horror and excitement.

Dorothy reached for her purse, as she winked at her Husband with a big sexy grin on her blushing face. She stuck her tongue out to Alan and wiggled her hips seductively as she delved into her purse. “I hope you don’t mind me keeping you waiting,” she cheekily called out over her shoulder to the porter. The porter’s eyes never left Dorothy’s wiggling bottom as he stammered a reply...

... as soon as Dorothy had closed the door on the beaming porter, she turned to Alan with her eyes wide and her mouth gaping open, as she slumped back against the door, her hands shaking, as she gasped for breath.

“Oh wow Alan...” she gushed as her beautiful eyes glistened and shone with wickedness. Dorothy lifted up the pyjama top and twirled round, giving Alan a juicy eyeful. With her lovely bouncy bottom and her cute little pussy, all bare and beautiful and outrageously on display.

“Oh God Alan, that was so exciting,” purred Dorothy breathlessly, “did you see his face, oh wow what a sexy thrill. That was so naughty of me Alan, oh dear God that was the naughtiest thing I’ve ever done. It was only when I bent over that I remembered what I was wearing. Oh I feel so wicked Alan ... but I like this tingly feeling. Oh dear God Alan, I’m shaking all over but I just love the tingly thrill of being such a naughty little teasing minx.”

Alan felt his todger swell and squirm, as he marveled at his blushing Wife, beaming and beautiful from her sexy no knicker naughties. His heart was still thumping alarmingly in his chest and the horrible beauty of what he’d just witnessed, gave him a surreal, floating on air feeling. He was wearing the other half of the pyjamas and his rapidly swelling love pole, popped right out of the front opening and dangled provocatively before he could marshal it back in.

“Oh Alan, you dirty boy, just look at the size of your sausage, it’s huge...” said Dorothy, as she chastised him playfully.

“It’s almost hard too...” she taunted, pretending to be angry with him, as she took hold of Alan’s semi engorged penis and gave it a good squeeze.

“I thought I was a naughty girl, teasing that man but just look at your dicky-doo, flapping around like crazy. You must have loved seeing me flirting with that handsome stranger?”

“It was kind of hot and sexy Dorothy,” Alan admitted guiltily, “I don’t know why but seeing that man’s face light up when you bent over, made my todger twitch uncontrollably...”

“I like your ‘todger’ all big and hard like this Alan, perhaps I should call for more room service and tease him again. I bet he’d love another good eyeful of your sizzling hot Wife?”

“Oh come on Dorothy, you’re really pushing your luck now, you need a good spanking for that...” Alan said, as he playfully reached for her.

She easily skipped away from his clumsy lunge and bent over, wiggling her bare bottom provocatively at him, agonizingly just out of Alan’s reach, as she continued the taunting tease...

“Maybe I should let the room service man give me a good spanking, after all, he’s the one I was teasing with this naughty bare bottom...”

Dorothy kept cheekily wiggling her bouncy bare bottom, as she peeked over her shoulder at her Husband, always managing to dart away before he could grab a hold of her...

“You need more than a spanking Dorothy,” Alan gasped breathlessly, as he pounced and missed again, desperately trying to think of something worse than a spanking...”you need a good paddling ... yes, that’s what you need, a damn good paddling on that naughty bare bottom of yours.”

“Oh God yes Alan, I’d love to know what it feels like to be paddled on my bare bottom ... ha, you missed again Alan. I’ll definitely have to call room service and ask them to send up a ‘real’ man to take me over his knee and paddle my bare botty.”

Alan was exhausted when he final got a hold of the ducking and diving Dorothy and they both collapsed onto the bed, laughing and hugging each other, as they panted and gasped between chuckles.

A few playful slaps from Alan on his Wife’s beautiful bare ‘botty,’ gave her candy sweet cheeks a pretty pink glow. He felt good slapping his hand on her jiggly jelly bottom, as Dorothy pushed her cute little peach up in the air, for ease of spanking pleasure. It was electrifying to see her wiggle that lovely upturned bottom, with every teasing smack.

“I bet that porter would love to be spanking your naughty Wife now Alan...” said Dorothy wickedly.

“Oh Alan, I can feel your rock hard cock writhing against my leg, just thinking about a stranger spanking your Wife’s bare bottom...” she teased mercilessly.

It was true, Alan’s hideously engorged todger was rubbing hard up against Dorothy’s bare legs, as he spanked her creamy soft bottom. His hips involuntarily thrusting forward, every time she said something sexy and exciting, making his cock squish against her velvety smooth thighs.

“I can feel your sausage getting harder Alan, are you turned on, thinking about a stranger’s hand, feeling away at my bare bum, as he slaps and tickles me?” she continued with the relentless teasing...

“Oh you are Alan, you filthy boy, God just look at the size of your cock. You want a stranger to slap my bare bum, don’t you Alan? Oh wow you do, oh my God Alan, you really do. That swollen shaft of yours feels so big and hard squirming against my legs now ... what if he takes a paddle to my bare bottom Alan, would you like that? ... Jeeze Alan, did you come?”

“Oh you naughty boy, you’ve creamed your sausage already, thinking about a stranger paddling my bare bum, what are you not like?” scolded Dorothy, jokingly.

“It was your beautiful bare bottom Dorothy,” Alan explained quickly, “I just couldn’t help it. That lovely rosy red glow, on your peachy bare cheeks, is just so achingly cute and sexy...”

‘ ... Where did the week go?’ Alan thought to himself dreamily, at the end of their vacation. They’d had a fantastic time and didn’t want it to end. He hoped Dorothy didn’t notice how disappointed he was, that she wanted to spend their last day, shopping for souvenirs, ‘mementos of this wonderful week... ‘ It was proving to be harder than Alan thought to find souvenirs for Dorothy. The shop they were in now, definitely had touristy gifts in the window but inside, it looked more like a hardware store.

Between the racks of tools and light bulbs and batteries, Dorothy lifted up a rather large Perspex ruler and looked at Alan with a knowing smile.

Alan wasn’t sure why Dorothy wanted a ruler as a souvenir and especially such a large one, about a foot long, as you’d expect, but it must have been four inches wide and a good half inch thick. It had a handle too, Alan couldn’t think why a ruler would need a handgrip but there was a definite curved section at one end, like the handle on a hair brush...

‘ ... I’m an idiot,’ thought Alan, a ruler would have lines, denoting inches or centimetres but this was a clear piece of plastic, completely line free and when Dorothy slapped it onto her hand, he realized what it was.

“Go on Alan,” goaded Dorothy, with her eyes wide and daring, “let’s buy this paddle, it’ll be a sexy little reminder of the fun we’ve had this week?”

He glanced around to confirm that there was no-one else in the shop, other than the guy behind the counter. He was a young man, about their own age and didn’t look like someone who’d be shocked by them buying a paddle ... after all, they do sell them, so it must be OK...

“ ... It’ll be a giggle Alan,” assured Dorothy, with a lovely big smile and a cheeky wink, “think of the fun we can have with this sexy souvenir...”

Alan’s todger was twitching with excitement, thinking of the fun they could have, as he laid the paddle down on the counter and reached for his wallet.

The shop keeper nonchalantly lifted the paddle, as he looked up at Alan nodding and smiling but glancing at Dorothy, he set the paddle down and said...

“Sorry sir, you need a license for that...” he said shrugging his shoulders.

“Oh ... OK then...” Alan said, rather disappointed and not sure if he should return the paddle or just leave it on the counter.

“I can issue you with a license now, if you like?” offered the shopkeeper, as he checked his watch and walked out from behind the counter and locked the shop door.

“That’s very kind of you ... but we don’t want to put you out?” Dorothy said.

“It’s no trouble at all and it will be my pleasure, I can assure you ... come with me please...” he said, with a big smile, as he collected the paddle from the counter.

They followed him through a door behind the counter, into a windowless room that was surprisingly large. There was a sink and a kettle there, with some stock items as you’d expect but the room was mainly empty, with a bar stool the only visible furniture.

“Here please,” he said, pointing to the stool, that was positioned under a bright spotlight, “I need to demonstrate the safety procedures before I can issue the license.”

Alan wasn’t sure what he meant and clearly Dorothy didn’t know either, as their blank faces prompted the shopkeeper to pull a silly face and declare with a cheeky smile...

“I know, it’s health and safety gone mad ... but what can you do, rules are rules?”

They still weren’t sure what was required of them and as he led Dorothy gingerly by the elbow towards the stool, she glanced back at Alan with a ‘what the hell’ mystified look.

Dorothy made to sit up on the stool but the shopkeeper said firmly...

“No madam, the demonstration must show the safe way...”

He guided Dorothy round, so she was facing the stool and gently pressed on her shoulders, making her bend over it. Dorothy’s heart skipped a beat as she stumbled across the stool. She gasped at how embarrassing this was, her feet where off the ground and her head nearly touching the floor. This precarious position presented her bottom right up in the air and left her with no room for manoeuvre...

“ ... That is the correct position,” he said firmly, “you must hold the legs of the stool ... that’s it, now it is safety first I think, anything else is not permitted.”

Alan found it shockingly arousing watching a stranger bend his Wife over the stool. Dorothy was wearing a modest dress, that reached down below her knees, so there was nothing revealing about it but seeing her bent over, bottom up, stirred his todger into life.

The shopkeeper placed the paddle against Dorothy’s upturned bottom and said to Alan...

“You see, this is the safest way, if your Wife was standing up, she might instinctively reach back to protect her bottom and if this paddle were to clip a finger or thumb, it would be very painful.”

‘Well yes,’ thought Alan, he could see that might have been a problem and it wouldn’t have occurred to him. Dorothy obviously understood too, as she made to get up, her pretty face blushing furiously but with an appreciative, “well thank you very much sir, that was a great safety demonstration...”

“The demonstration is not yet over madam, you will return to the safe position immediately...” commanded the shopkeeper, with his strict, firm tone, leaving no room for negotiation.

Alan thought it was sexy watching his Wife being coached over the stool but having a stranger command her to bend over was thrilling. His heart raced with that exhilarating combination of jealousy and arousal, as Dorothy mumbled “oh sorry sir” and immediately bent back over the stool, as ordered.

“Now this is very important...” continued the shopkeeper in that calm, measured voice of his, as he pressed the paddle against Dorothy’s proffered bottom...

“You must strike the bottom of the bottom, here where it is meatiest, not above this and not on the legs, that might leave marks.”

As he said this, he lifted the paddle right back and landed a hard stinging slap across Dorothy’s bottom, that reverberated around the room, like a pistol shot...

“Oh” gasped Dorothy in surprise as she jerked her head up, to the resounding smack of the paddle. The stinging slap across her buttocks jiggled her bottom cheeks and her face blushed bright red with embarrassment.

“You see,” continued the shopkeeper, “in the safe position, you can paddle a firm bottom like this really hard, without any problem whatsoever...”

Alan’s todger was throbbing, as the shopkeeper pulled the paddle right back again and slapped another firm smarting stroke across the ‘meaty part’ of Dorothy’s dancing bottom...

“Ohhhh” squealed Dorothy through gritted teeth, clasping the stool legs tightly and gasping for breath. She moaned out loud as he continued to paddle her bottom increasingly harder, ‘crack, crack, crack, crack,’ before he said, with a big self satisfied grin...

“You see, a springy young bottom like this, can take a really good paddling in this position, remember safety is the key.”

Alan’s cock was straining at the leash now, having witnessed a stranger, brazenly paddling his Wife. He was ashamed to admit it to himself, but he was sorry the ‘demonstration’ was over. The surge of excitement at seeing Dorothy’s bottom dancing to the shopkeeper’s tune was horrifying and arousing, in equal measures.

Poor Dorothy was slumped over the stool, softly murmuring, with her lovely bottom delightfully upended and still gently quivering. The horror of being bent over by a stranger and paddled in front of her Husband, made her groan with embarrassment. The shocking sting of the paddle strokes left her bottom roasting as her buttocks glowed and throbbed.

Alan had been shocked by the turn of events. His lovely young Wife had been paddled as he stood there, helplessly rooted to the spot and watched with morbid fascination, totally enthralled by the outrageous spectacle. He was transfixed by the horrible gut tugging thrill of the shopkeeper taking total control and boldly paddling his Wife without even asking.

It was this feeling of cuckoldry that started to rankle with Alan. ‘I’m the alpha male,’ he thought angrily. I’m in charge here, not this jumped up shopkeeper, I’ll show him who’s boss. I’ll show him how to paddle a naughty Wife...

“ ... yes I see...” said Alan, nodding sagely, as he took the paddle from the shopkeeper, almost snatching it from his hand and tapped it against Dorothy’s outrageously exposed bottom...

“So you just have to make sure the paddle strikes the meaty part of the bottom and nowhere else?” Alan asked, like a teacher’s pet, showing how clever he was.

“Yes, that is correct...” replied the shopkeeper, looking pleased that he’d understood.

It was fantastically sexy, ‘tap, tap, tapping’ the weighty paddle against his Wife’s bottom, in front of a stranger, as her cheeks jiggled and quivered erotically.

Alan felt a rush of blood and a surge of power, as he lifted the paddle back and landed a satisfyingly hard slap on Dorothy’s bottom. A loud yelp from her, made Alan look anxiously to the shopkeeper for approval and he was delighted when he replied...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.