The Sins of the Mother - Cover

The Sins of the Mother

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2023 by George Foxx

BDSM Sex Story: Karen turned down a date in high school. The boy never got over it. Eventually, he isn't going to take, "no" for an answer.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Size   Small Breasts   .

Karen realized she’d been drugged as her brain slowly fought its way back to consciousness. Her body ached as if every one of her muscles had been subjected to extended hard labor. Her trim, toned body felt like she had been running away from some kind of monster until every muscle was saturated with lactic acid. Her hazy memory told her the monster had caught her and pummeled her tight abs with some kind of torture device that made her feel pain in every part of her body, including every one of her internal organs including every inch of her digestive track. The worst ache was in her uterus. That muscle had only been used once for reproduction, but her womb had strong contractions when she had menstrual cramps. Karen also had deep, intense orgasms that made her womb contract nearly as powerfully as when she was in labor. Her churning brain tried to process the feeling of muscle fatigue suffusing the core of her femininity. Karen wondered if this was what it would feel like if her fantasies became reality and her husband could give her a hundred orgasms in a row, every time he fucked her.

The fruit of her womb was a lovely daughter, now fourteen-years-old. The girl had a hot figure and if Karen wasn’t a diligent mother, the girl would undoubtedly be an internet sensation, flaunting her pubescent sexuality, doing the latest dance craze in some skimpy costume. Karen wished her daughter had not inherited the intense sex drive that had tormented the MILF her whole life.

Samantha had started masturbating early and had multiple noisy orgasms all night long. Samantha’s masturbation made it difficult for Karen and her husband to sleep. On the one hand, Karen realized her daughter’s self-pleasuring noises got her husband aroused and that meant Karen got fucked almost as often as she needed. On the other hand, the mother was ambivalent about the reality that it was her daughter’s sex noises that were making her husband horny. Karen could feel the MILF jealousy simmering inside at the thought that her husband might want to fuck her daughter more than he wanted to screw his wife.

The girl had rubbed herself raw so often, requiring either her mother’s intervention or a trip to the doctor, that Karen had stifled her own deeply indoctrinated religious beliefs about the sinfulness of self-pleasuring and bought her daughter lube and a vibrator when most moms were conflicted over whether Barbie dolls were too sexy and sent the wrong message to little girls. Karen had agonized over giving her daughter a vibrator because the girl might become addicted to the vibe and never be able to orgasm from sex with a man. The worried mother had rejected buying a small dildo in the vain hope of preserving her daughter’s hymen.

Now, Samantha’s lush curves conspired to make every man who saw her willing to risk a felony conviction and years in prison to bed the young teen, harvest her cherry, copulate with her frantically, and pump her fertile womb full of potent sperm. If she was willing, men would be lined up around the block to worship her goddess-like body with all their skill and physical assets, give her endless orgasms as their most sincere form of worship, and pray one of her fertile eggs would find his sperm offering worthy enough to allow one of his gametes to fertilize the ova and impregnate her. Her nubile sexiness was every mother’s worst nightmare.

Karen still felt groggy, but she realized she was naked and lying on a metal table. Her wrists were restrained by leather cuffs and secured to the table, above her head. Her feet were in gynecological exam type stirrups with leather straps around her ankles and at her knees, so that her thighs were spread as widely apart as possible. A wide leather belt around her waist held her pelvis snugly against the table, another belt just below her breasts held her shoulders down and a leather band around her neck held her head down.

The MILF realized something had been done to her clitoris and that something like alligator clips were attached to her nipples and her swollen, throbbing clit.

A large monitor was positioned in her line of sight. The screen came to life, and Karen saw herself in Ultra High-Definition video. A window opened in the display, and she saw the grinning face of a man she had rejected as a suitor when they were in high school. He was wearing a white lab coat over black surgical scrubs.

He asked, “How are you feeling, Karen?”

Karen: “I feel like I ran a double marathon and went twelve rounds with a body puncher.”

He said, “That’s pretty accurate. I got interested in female orgasms when I saw Jane Fonda break the Orgasmatron in Barbarella. My device isn’t as sexy looking as the movie prop, but while you were sedated, I pierced your nipples and your clitoris. I connected my device to your bits of erectile tissue and stimulated your body so you had nearly continuous orgasms for the last eight hours. Of course I recorded it all, so you can watch yourself screaming your head off as you came like a slut, even though you were sedated.”

Karen: “Why?”

He laughed and said, “You had every right to tell me you didn’t want to date me, but you made a point to ridicule me in front of the whole senior class. I know you are a religious girl, so think of this as your unfortunate encounter with a God who requires payment for your sins.

“Rather than have you watch a recording, I’m going to let you see how spectacular you look when you cum, in live action.”

Karen felt a tingle in both her nipples and a fiery itch in her clitoris. She wanted to close her eyes, but for some reason, her eyelids would not close. She watched her slim hips begin squirming against the leather restraints. Her face took on a tortured expression, and she saw and heard herself moaning with sexual pleasure. Karen saw, heard, and felt herself climax from the electrical stimulation of her nipples and clitoris.

Her body was aglow with the post orgasmic effects of the various hormones her orgasm had caused to be released into her bloodstream. Karen realized the device had forced her to experience the most intense orgasm of her entire life. However, she did not feel any of the satisfaction she occasionally felt after her husband gave her a few hard orgasms in a row.

She knew the stimulation had stopped. She caught her breath and was aware that her pulse rate was returning to normal.

He said, “Did that satisfy you as well as your husband, Karen?”

Karen: “No. I came hard, but I don’t feel satisfied at all.”

He said, “Well, like all experimental devices, it will take a while to work the bugs out and make adjustments. I’m glad you will be here while I work through the process and perfect the device. When I get done with my experiments, you won’t ever be satisfied with your husband’s performance, and you’ll beg me to connect you up to “Charles” so you can get off.

“Maybe you’re a cock slut and need to feel something stiff inside you. I’ll setup a fucking machine and we’ll see if that will make you happy. I know my nerve induction device makes you cum, but you might need the feel of a prick filling you up before you get all the beneficial side effects of your orgasms.

“Tell me Karen, are you a size queen? Does your husband have a big dork, or do you find yourself wishing he stretched your cunt a little more?”

Karen: “I think my husband is big enough. I sometimes think that either he just can’t figure out how to get me off really good every time, or that as long as he gets his cookies, he just doesn’t care if I cum hard or not.”

Karen felt herself losing consciousness again.

When she regained consciousness, Karen was aware of the electrical tingle in her nipples and her clitoris. Then she felt a dildo start sliding slowly in and out of her well lubricated vagina. The dildo was very realistic feeling, with veins that rubbed her vaginal walls in a way that made her lubricate more copiously than ever, and her secretions were thicker, slipperier, and creamier so that in the monitor it looked like the dildo was coated with semen as it sild in and out of her dripping twat.

He said, “How’s that Karen?”

Karen: “It’s pretty good. The dildo is about the same size as my husband’s dick. The speed and depth are good for getting started. After I cum the first time, the thrusting needs to speed up a little and go a little deeper as I get more excited. Can your machine do that?”

He said, “It can, but the adjustments are manual, so I’ll need you to tell me what you want. You realize that I’m going to make you into my slut whether you want to become a sex toy or not? If you fight me, things will be disagreeable for you. If you relax and let me have my way with you, your life will be very pleasant.”

Karen: “So if I let you make me a slut, what will you do when you get bored with me?”

He said, “Once you are addicted to orgasms, admit you are a slut, and beg me to fuck you, I’ll move to the next phase of my experiment and see if my cock satisfies you more than the fucking machine. If you embrace your role as my sex slave and be the best little slut you can be, I’ll never get bored with you, so I’ll keep you well fucked and very satisfied. If you insist on being a dead fuck, I’ll sell you in Dubai where they’ll turn you into a whore.”

Karen started crying. He turned up the nerve induction machine, and Karen came.

Karen: “I guess you are like the Borg, and resistance is futile. You can make me cum whether I want to cum for you or not. If you really want to do female orgasm and satisfaction experiments, I’ll help you and do my best to be the most fuckable little slut you ever screwed. If you just want to torture me for not going out with you in high school, then neither of us is going to have much fun. I suppose you can make me cum until my nerves are burnt out or I have such a hard orgasm it tears me apart inside and kills me. Then you’ll have a body to get rid of, and you will have wasted perfectly good pussy.”

A second monitor came to life, and Karen saw Samantha sitting on his lap.

Samantha: “Are you going to show me how to be a good little slut and make Master happy, mommy? He’s good at touching me so I cum better than I do when I rub myself. I’m really looking forward to getting my pussy eaten and having him making me cum so hard I scream. I think I was born to be a man’s sex toy slut, and I hope I’ll be really good at it so Master will reward me and fuck my little pussy until I’m all grinning and goofy.”

He asked, “Would it make your pussy tingle if I asked you to call me daddy, or would it make you feel like yakking?”

Samantha: “I never thought about doing it with my father before. If my job is to be a slut, then pretending to seduce and screw my dad seems like fun. I kind of like the idea of being your sex toy because that means you’ll get me off a whole bunch, unless I’m bad and you have to punish me. I don’t know about the whole sex slave thing, so I’d rather call you daddy than Master.”

Karen: “I’ll be your slut or slave or whatever you want if you let my daughter go.”

He said, “You aren’t in a position to negotiate or make deals, Karen. I think I want a mother and daughter for my harem, and I think I want both of my girls to be sluts who are addicted to my cock. I’m really looking forward to seeing how hard each of you cum, how badly each of you needs a good fucking, how often each of you needs to get screwed, and how prettily and piteously each of you can beg for my dick.”

Samantha: “Mom, I think you need to take a look at reality. I believe I was born to be a man’s slut, and all your fighting to keep me ‘pure’ is like denying who I really am. I think your parents sold you a load of manure about sex. I think you were meant to be a slut too, mommy. I don’t think you were meant to be Richard’s slut, even though my father can be a Dick sometimes, but I think you might be meant to be Master’s slut because he seems to know how to get to you on your deepest, most elemental level. I’m guessing that when you’ve been filled up with his cock, you’ll know in your womb that you’re his woman and his slut.”

Karen decided there was no future in resisting. She hoped that she could get to him powerfully enough that he would focus on fucking her and decide to leave Samantha alone.

Karen: “Daddy, please fuck me faster. Please don’t go too deep inside me until I’m almost ready to cum. When I start to cum, slam that dick deep in me, like you would when you are ready to spunk and fill my womb with your sperm.”

He grinned at her from the monitor and Karen felt the dong begin to stroke her creamy snatch faster. He turned up the nerve induction stimulation too, and Karen knew she was going to cum a lot faster than she had anticipated. She saw that his hand was under Sammie’s skirt, and he was obviously stroking her daughter’s clit. The girl had a rapturous expression on her pretty face.

Karen felt a stab of jealousy as he gently kissed Samantha’s lips and neck. Seeing him stroke Sammie under her skirt and whisper sweet nothings in her ear that made the teen smile and glow made Karen wish she was sitting on his lap, feeling his strong hands on her little body and knowing Daddy’s cock was getting hard under her bottom because she was sexy enough to arouse him. She envied Sammie for knowing a real man desired her and knew how to make sure she needed to give herself to him. Karen decided she would try harder.

Karen: “Fuck me faster daddy. Fuck me harder. Make my slutty little cunt cum for you daddy. I’m such a slut daddy. I need you to fuck me and make me cum daddy. I need to cum on your big cock every day. You think I’m a little girl, but I have the needs of a woman daddy. Please promise me that you’ll fuck me every day and make me cum all over your thick, hard cock. Fuck me faster daddy. Fuck me deep and make me scream for you daddy.”

Samantha gathered up her skirt and lifted it up around her waist. She wasn’t wearing panties. She took his cock and began rubbing the head over her clit. She started slowly and rubbed faster and faster.

Samantha: “I’m cumming on daddy’s hard cock mommy. Daddy is making me cum so good. Daddy, make me cum. I’m such a slut for you daddy. I need to cum again and again daddy. I’m cumming daddy. I’m cumming on your big knob. I’m cumming now daddy.”

Sammie screamed as she came from the friction of rubbing her daddy’s dick head against her swollen, throbbing clit.

He said, “That’s daddy’s good girl. Cum hard for daddy.”

Karen tried to distract him.

Karen: “I’m cumming daddy. I’m cumming so hard, it’s ripping me apart inside. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me forever. Don’t ever stop daddy. Fuck me every day for the rest of our lives. I need you to fuck me every day, daddy. You make me cum so good, I’m your slut for life, daddy. I’m already addicted to your big dick, daddy. Promise me that you’ll screw me every day. You made me your slut daddy, so please don’t get mad at me if I need you to pound my pussy more than once a day. This pussy belongs to you daddy. Fuck your daughter’s horny cunt every day, daddy. Fuck this hot box any time you want daddy. Rail me any time your big cock gets hard. Think of this pussy as where your cock is meant to be. Stuff me full as often as possible.”

Samantha didn’t feel jealousy or like she needed to compete with her mother. She wasn’t working an agenda, she was just a natural slut. She was horny and hormonally driven. Her instincts took over and she said whatever came to mind that might get her fucked and bred.

Samantha: “Daddy, you made me cum so good. I want to feel your big cock inside my tiny pussy hole. I want to feel your dick stretch my twat as you stuff every inch of your fat daddy dick as deep in my little teenage pussy as it will go.”

Sammie turned around to face him. She kissed him passionately. He bent down and sucked on her nipples. She moaned and gasped, “Sorry my tits are so tiny daddy.”

He said, “Your perky shape makes more difference than size. Big, floppy tits are gross. I like nice, firm boobs like yours.”

He tongued her hard, little, pink nubbins.

Sammie squealed, “I’m cumming again daddy.”

The teenager squirmed wildly, rubbing her clit against his hard shaft. When her pleasure spasms ebbed, Samantha reached down between her skinny legs and guided his knob between her puffy, bald pussy lips and used her weight to force the head into her tight hole. She let gravity force her eighty pounds to overcome the resistance of her tight orifice and his pole slowly sank into her steamy, satin depths.

Sammie ground her clit against his pubic bone.

Samantha moaned, “Oh yes daddy. That’s what I need. Give your little girl what she needs. Fill up my tiny pussy with your grown man, daddy dick.”

The teenager squirmed until everything was lined up just right, then she impaled herself on his thick rod.

Karen realized trying to stop a girl who needs to get fucked from having sex was like trying to keep the ocean waves from breaking on the beach, so she changed her focus to trying to keep him interested in fucking Sammie’s mother too, so she would be around to protect her daughter if he ever tried to hurt the girl.

Karen: “That’s a good girl. You are such a hot little slut. Stuff your little cunt full of daddy’s thick cock.”

Karen’s words stirred up her daughter’s imagination, and Sammie came harder than ever.

Samantha: “Daddy, I’m not used to having a cock, let alone a grown man cock, in my little pussy. It feels so good to have you fuck me that I don’t want to stop, but I’m afraid I’ll get sore and won’t be able to take care of you. I don’t want you to be disappointed with me, dad, so will you please cum in my pussy and let my cunt rest until I get so horny that I can’t stand it and beg you to fuck me some more, no matter how sore I am?”

Karen: “Sammie, he’s looking at you with a lecherous gleam in his eye. I think he likes fucking you.”

He said, “Sammie, you are the hottest virgin I’ve ever fucked. You screw so good, I want to do you over and over again.”

Samantha: “Maybe you can teach my mom how to fuck the way you like, so you won’t have to do without while we let my pussy rest and recover.”

He said, “I think it’s too soon to let her have a real cock. She might get a big head and get difficult. She should suffer enough to sincerely beg for my cock. She really needs to need to cum so badly that she feels enough relief and gratitude when I make her cum the first time that she totally internalizes a need to please me from that moment on.”

Karen: “I have been thinking about what I need to do in order to get you interested in fucking my brains out daddy. I’ve realized that I’ll go crazy if I can’t please you enough that you think I’m worthy to take your phallus inside my slutty cunt and please you with my hot, tight, wet snatch. I might be a little smarter than I showed you in the past, so perhaps I figured out the lesson you were teaching me before I started to suffer as much as is usually required to get your point across to a girl.

“I’m sure I can beg prettily without being close to crazy from need for you.”

Samantha: “Daddy, please give mommy a chance to make it up to you for anything bad she did. You know it usually works better to make a girl sweet with honey and hot, thick cream than to beat on her butt, unless she is just a nasty skank. I’ll bet if you gave mommy a chance, she’d be the sweetest little slut you ever fucked, except for me, of course. If she’s bad to the core and can’t be good for you, you can always tie her up so she can’t rub her pussy and keep her in a bitch cage until she knows in her cunt she better be honest when she begs for your cock and mean it in the depths of her womb, so she won’t be bad again.

“I’m sorry to have an ulterior motive when I ask you to show mercy on my mom, but I don’t have enough practice being your slut yet to be able to take care of all your needs by myself. I’m sure by the time I’m old enough for you to want to breed me, my pussy will be used to getting ploughed as much as you need, but right now, you are just too much man for me, daddy. I need my mommy’s help to keep you safe from Toxic Sperm Buildup.

“Of course if you liked butt fucking, I’d bend over and offer you my little ass so you could bugger me if my pussy was too sore. I know you like your girls totally hygienic and good enough to eat, so I think my mom’s bald pussy would be a better receptacle for your hot cream than my stinky butt.”

He said, “We can try it that way Sammie. Both of you girls need to remember that Karen won’t be the only girl with a red hot bottom if she hasn’t learned her lesson.”

Sammie started experimenting with pelvic muscle contractions, to see if she could increase daddy’s pleasure to the point where he lost control and hosed down her cervix with his boiling hot spunk. She could see in his face that her daddy was working hard to hold back the explosion that was inevitably going to drain his big bull balls. The thing that surprised the teenager was how it increased the intensity of her own orgasms. She came harder and harder as she worked harder and harder to milk the cum out of her daddy’s cock.

Samantha realized her intense need for orgasms and daddy’s talent for driving her crazy with orgasm overload would enslave her more effectively than the strongest chains. In that moment, the fourteen-year-old girl understood why her mother had refused to date him in high school. In her womb, Karen had known he was a man not only capable of addicting her and enslaving her, but he had the ability to keep her begging for his cock up her pussy for her whole life. The concept of being so much in need and so much in love because he satisfied her so completely terrified Karen so much that she tried to make sure he disliked her so much he would never want to speak to her again, let alone court her or romance her into letting him give her the first addicting orgasms and enslaving shot of baby batter.

Sammie knew she was too young to deal with such complex issues. She decided that she never really embraced being a liberated woman as an essential part of herself. She had been suffering through her intense feelings of unsatisfied need for as long as she could remember. The bliss orgasms brought her tortured brain and needy body eased her pain to the point she was completely willing to trade freedom she saw as totally overrated for the peace being fucked senseless would bring her mind and body. In that moment of clarity, Samantha chose to surrender totally to this man who knew exactly how to completely satisfy her and help her be her sexiest. She had no idea if it would work, but something told her that the best way to keep him driving her misery away was to give him everything he had always wanted.

Samantha: “Daddy, you make me cum so good! I love the way you make me know I’m yours. Nobody could ever make me cum so hard, daddy. I’m cumming again daddy. Please shoot off deep inside my little pussy. Fill up my slutty little cunt with your jizz, daddy. Oh god daddy, squirt my teenage womb full of your baby making sperm. Fill me up and knock me up, daddy. I’m cumming again daddy! Please cum with me and impregnate your little slut. Pump my twat full of hot cream and get me pregnant, daddy.”

He growled like a wild animal. His hips thrust faster and faster, powering his thrusts so deep it seemed as if he was trying to shove his knob through her cervix and into her womb. His butt muscles clinched and he rammed as deep as possible inside the tiny girl who was squirming and screaming under him, holding his cock head tight against her cervix, as thick ropes of creamy cum bathed her spasming cunt with his semen and filled her pulsing womb with his sperm.

Their simultaneous orgasm was so intense, both male and female found their consciousness transported to another realm. He felt chagrin that the most perfect woman he’d ever fucked was only in his bed because he wanted to take revenge on her mother and to hurt Karen as deeply as possible. She felt the first moment of peace in her brain and body since her sexual desire had awakened, unbidden, too long before she became a teenager to have the emotional maturity to deal with the torture unsatisfied desire inflicted on her, both mentally and physically. His ejaculation felt like a volcano erupting within the depths of her body. She felt indescribable joy as the last of her pleasure spasms ebbed and her world of fiery passion faded to black.

Neither of them moved. Their bodies remained intertwined as they drifted into the most peaceful sleep either had ever experienced.

Karen was left alone with the nerve induction device buzzing, sending orgasm inducing electricity to the piercing in her clit and the fucking machine continued pumping the dildo in and out of her vagina. The levels were too low to drive her to the kind of monumental climax her daughter had experienced, and as time without his taunting passed, the stimulation became more irritating than exciting. However, the effects started to accumulate and just when Karen thought she was going to go insane from the maddening itch in her clit, she came so hard it felt as if her abdominal muscles might tear.

Two hours and sixty orgasms later, he came into the room and turned off what had become torture devices to Karen. Her daughter led the exhausted MILF to a pretty bedroom and tucked her into a comfy bed with crisp, clean sheets. Karen was asleep before her daughter left the room.

Samantha: “Daddy, I’m guessing that you didn’t expect what happened with me. I think you wanted to hurt my mom and expected to rape me and have me crying my eyes out instead of being thrilled to death I was finally getting fucked, hard and deep, just the way I’ve needed for a very long time. Now that you’ve made me into your private slut, what are your plans?”

He said, “Sammie, you are the woman I never expected to find. Everything changes now. I am done with revenge. I hope you can forgive me for the stupid way we got together and focus on how good we can be together.”

Samantha: “Do you think we can have a normal relationship, or do you think you will need a dominate role? I’ve been thinking that how strong my sex drive is and how desperately I need to get screwed frequently would make me the ideal slave girl. Would you keep me as your toy?”

He said, “In the past, I would have thought the only way I could get what I want from a woman would be to keep her as my pet when she pleased me, and my slave if she disappointed me. After the way we made love to each other today, I am sure we can take care of each other without any artificial structure.”

Samantha: “I was serious when I told you I was already too sore to fuck you as much as I want to. Do you think you could be nice to my mom so she’d willingly fuck you? I don’t know if you will want a two girl harem forever, but if you could just space things out enough to let me heal until I’m used to fucking, enough to do it as much as we both want, it would really help me out.”

Karen: “I don’t understand why I didn’t want to date him. Now all I can think about is how much I need a man like him to fuck me raw every day for the rest of my life. I wouldn’t mind being his harem girl as long as I get my fair share of hard cock.”

He said, “I’m not an egomaniac, so I don’t claim I’ll always be able to satisfy both of you completely, especially when I get older. I’ll commit right now to the rules we live by including an escape clause for either of you to leave if you aren’t getting taken care of properly.”

Samantha: “Most girls don’t like competition, and it hurts their egos if a guy suggests she isn’t enough for him. I’m telling you at the beginning that one woman probably can’t take care of you long term, and I’m glad to have help. Besides, variety is in a girl’s best interest because when she shares, every time will be different and exciting for her man.”

He said, “Karen, are you hurt? Do you need medical care?”

Karen: “I’m fine. Your machines torture and don’t satisfy. I need you as soon as you can spare the time to screw me. You may need to make me call you Master to keep me in line for a while, but I’ll be a good little slut for you anytime you want me, daddy.”

Samantha: “Mom, I think we should take every other turn, unless one of us is sick. I think we ought to look at keeping daddy happy as our full time jobs. We can learn to be good cooks together. By sharing housework, we can make a comfortable and happy home for all of us. We need to look at sex as our profession too, mom. We should find costumes, like schoolgirl uniforms that will get daddy excited, learn to be experts in doing his favorite things, and give him threesomes whenever he wants. That way, we will never be boring. He will always want us, and give us all the fucking we need

He said, “I think you both will be too busy fucking and sucking to have time to cook and clean. I’ll just hire an ugly old woman or two for housekeeping staff.

“Have you ever wanted Sammie to eat you out, Karen?”

Karen: “No, I’ve never wanted to do anything sexy with any woman, let alone my own daughter. I’ve decided the reason I was afraid to date you was a fear that you could turn me into your slave because of the strength of my sexual need. As I’ve tried to rationalize and justify, I’m sure I added in the probability you’d want me to do perverted things. As addicted to orgasms as you’ve made me, you know I’m going to do whatever you want, no matter how perverted.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.