How I Began My Life in Porn - Cover

How I Began My Life in Porn

Copyright© 2023 by cv andrews

Chapter 9: Honeymoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Honeymoon - I'm just a skateboard rat hanging out at the mall when a well-dressed woman sits down next to me and asks me if I'd like to try out for a movie they were making.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

One night, after I’d had dinner (and some other stuff!) at Helen’s, her father, Jim, was driving me home.

“Helen’s really special to you, isn’t she Bobby?”

I wasn’t sure where he was going with that question so I thought the best thing to do was say “Yeah.” Then I added, “I guess so.”

Jim smiled, because he understood why my answer was so vague.

“I mean, Helen has a place in your life that no one else has, right?”

Now this I understood.

“Yeah.” Then, “Yes, she does.”

“You know, Bobby, I think that you’re special to her, too, in the same way – I mean, there’s no one else in her life that has the same place you do.”

I didn’t know if I should say anything, so I just waited to find out what he was getting at.

Jim took a breath, like he was preparing to say something that was important – or maybe difficult.

“It’s probably hard for you to watch her having sex with other boys – and men – at the studios...,” and left it there.

This time I knew what he was getting at.

“Yeah, it is. I mean, it was real hard, the first times and all. But now I guess I’m kinda used to it.”

“Did you know that it’s hard for her, too, watching you have sex with other girls. Did you ever think about that?”

I tried to remember.

“No, I guess. I mean I never thought about it.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure that it is – I mean, watching you with other girls – and women. She’s never talked about it with me, but I’m pretty sure she’s talked about it with her mother.”

I didn’t know what to say. Fortunately for me, Jim kept talking.

“Bobby, you know how I – how Elaine and I ... do videos for the studio, too. And you might be surprised by this, but both of us experience the same kinds of things that you and Helen do. I see my wife having sex with other men – maybe a lot of other men, and sometimes it’s pretty intense. And she sees me having sex with other women, sometimes even girls – sometimes very pretty girls. And you know what? We – Elaine and I – have to deal with the same kinds of feelings that you and Helen do.

“Do you understand what I’m saying, Bobby?”

And amazingly, for me at least, the things he was saying were starting to sink in.

“Bobby, how do you handle ... what do you do when you see Helen having sex – fucking and sucking with other boys?”

I knew what he was asking, and I knew the answer. What I didn’t know was the words to say the answer.

“I remember, the very first time I saw Helen, with Diego – it felt like I was gonna puke – ‘scuse me – throw up. But then afterward, after she’d cleaned up and put on her robe and slippers she came over to me and stood on her toes and kissed my cheek and asked me how I liked the scene – her scene.”

“And...?”

“And then all of a sudden it was alright. It was like...,” and then I realized what Jim had been getting at all along. “It was like I was special – like she’d just screwed Diego but I was the one who was special.”

He smiled, a bigger smile now. I guess I answered right.

“That’s what I was talking about, Bobby.

“Now, ... how about when Helen watches you with another girl...?”

I had to think.

“I guess after I’m out of the scene she comes over and tells me how good it was, and if it was exciting...,” and then I had to think. And then I remembered. “And I usually put my arm around her and give her a squeeze.”

Jim smiled again and gave me an “atta-boy” pat on the thigh.

“So, you let her know that she’s special, to you. And Bobby, that’s what you have to do – never forget that you might be having sex with someone – or several – other people, and it might be exciting – maybe really exciting – and that maybe you came really good with those other people – but that you’re the ones who are special to each other.

“Because that’s what Elaine and I have to do. We’ve been doing videos about seven years now...,” and I wondered what happened seven years ago that got them into doing sex videos, “ ... and every time, we have to... communicate ... to each other that they’re the one who’s special to us.

“And you know what, Bobby? It works. I couldn’t count the number of other people – men and women – of lots of ages, that Elaine’s had some kind of sex with, and I don’t want to. And I have to admit, watching her with other people sometimes still gives me that ... uneasy ... feeling. But every time, I tell myself – and she always reminds me – that I’m the one who’s special.

“And you want to know something else, Bobby? It’s a real turn on! It’s exciting, watching how sexual Elaine is. And...,” he looked at me and gave me this kind smirk, “ ... lotsa times the scenes give us some really good ideas!

“So what I’m saying, Bobby, and I’m sorry I’ve stretched this out so long, is what I wanted to say in the first place – that you and Helen are special to each other, and you need to let each other know it – as often as you can.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I been to dinner at Helen’s house with her parents maybe five times since we met each other at Phoenixx. Also, like I told you, most of the times I been with them it’s ended with me and Helen in her room, having sex.

But the next Friday they invite me over for dinner again, and it’s a lot like the other times. And like before, we watch TV, some family comedy thing, and like the other times, Helen takes my hand and tells her parents that we’re going up to her room now, and like before they smile.

But this time, Helen’s mom says something. She says, “Have a good time.” Like her mom is actually telling us to have a good time – telling me to “have a good time” having sex with her daughter!

So like usual Helen closes her bedroom door and we kiss and make out a little right there, but then it’s not long before we’re both undressed. So we make out, and then more, and we’re in bed and I’m fucking Helen when there’s this knock on the door, and of course I figure that this time we’re – meaning I’m – in trouble. I mean, everybody knows that Helen and I fuck – and lots of other stuff – when we’re at Phoenixx making videos. But that’s – business. This is just me having sex with their daughter, right there under their roof!

But like before, Helen just says, “Come in,” and her dad opens the door and puts his head in and says, “Bobby, I just talked with your mom and dad on the phone and told them that I could drive you home.”

What a relief.

But then he adds, “But they also said it would be alright if you spend the night here...”

And I can’t freakin’ believe what I just heard. Helen’s dad, giving me permission – practically inviting me – to stay here and spend the night – in his daughter’s room – in his daughter’s bed!

But then Helen, cool as anything, says, “Thanks, Dad. Tell Bobby’s parents that Bobby’s going to stay here tonight. Thanks, Dad.”

By now I’ve pulled my dick out of Helen’s ... out of Helen, and I’m laying next to her, and she turns so we’re looking at each other, and she says it – “Our first full night together, Bobby.” And she does that thing where she kisses the tip of my nose.

And then she says, “It’ll be like a honeymoon – our honeymoon.” And she gives me the sweetest, softest kiss ever. Yeah, tonight’s going to be a honeymoon for us, for Helen and me.

So, yeah, we fucked. But it was different. The other times we done any kind of sex it’s either been for “work” at Phoenixx, or here. But now I realize that the other times we’ve done it here, at Helen’s, I’ve always had this feeling that we had to hurry. Or at least I’ve always had that feeling – maybe Helen never did – either like we might get caught – which obviously isn’t a problem with Helen’s folks – but still, there’s always that nagging feeling that we need to hurry, or that something will happen and we’ll have to stop soon.

But this time, tonight, I don’t feel anything like that pressure. We aren’t going to get “caught” – her dad’s made it clear that he’s totally on-board with me and his daughter ... being together. And now, with their blessing – her mom’s and dad’s – Helen and I have all the time in the world to ... to enjoy each other, in any way we want – in as many ways as we want, for as long as we want.

Like Helen said, it’s like a honeymoon.

And tonight, we made love. And, yeah, I guess now I can finally say it: Helen is my girlfriend.

~ ~ ~

We woke up in the middle of the night, or maybe you’d call it early in the morning, maybe two o’clock, and you know that after our rest we’re going to want to fuck again. But Helen, of course, wants things to be just right for us – for both of us.

“My breath...” and she leans over me and breathes a little puff of air in my direction, and it’s not terrible like “dragon breath,” but it’s kind of – stale, like someone who’s had their mouth closed for a couple of hours. So she takes my hand and says, “Come.”

She leads me out and into the bathroom, and because I didn’t know my way around, Helen turned on the light. And that’s when I saw it – them. On the counter, next to the sink, was a fresh new towel folded up, along with a new washcloth and a plastic cup and a new toothbrush. And on top there was a little piece of paper that said “Bobby.”

I almost forgot to breathe. I couldn’t believe anything so ... nice. If you wanted to make someone feel that they were welcome it’d be tough to beat this little thing that Helen’s parents, probably her mom, did. And more, what it said was that I was welcome, in their home, and in their daughter’s bedroom.

Helen smiled and got on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek, then handed me the new toothbrush and the toothpaste tube and said, “Shall we?” and we stood there brushing our teeth together, and it made me feel like ... I can’t really say what it made me feel like. We rinsed the toothpaste out (I used my own new cup!) and turned off the bathroom light and rushed back into the bedroom and got into the best sixty-nine we’ve ever had...

No surprise, Helen and I ended up sleeping late, ‘til almost 9:00 a.m. We both headed for the bathroom and brushed our teeth again – together. But when we got back to her bedroom, the covers were straightened and there was a robe laid out on the bed. It was a lot bigger than Helen could wear. It was obviously for me.

So I put on the robe – I guess it was one of her dad’s smaller robes. It was some satin-type fabric – maybe even silk – and it was kinda short, but long enough, I guess. Helen put on her plushy white robe and she took my hand and we went down to have breakfast.

It looked like Jim and Elaine had already finished breakfast and stayed at the table to wait for us. They smiled when we came down. And their smiles were, like, genuine, almost like they were welcoming us. But why? I mean, what would they be welcoming us to?

Then Elaine asks, “Did you two have a nice night?” And she didn’t say it like she was being sarcastic or snickering at two kids who’d just sneaked off to have sex. The way she asked, it was kinda – warm, like she really hoped that last night was special for us.

Helen is freakin’ amazing. She went to her mom and kissed her, then went to her dad and gave him a kiss, but she did it like she does me, on the tip of his nose. She came back around to me and took my hand and said, “Yes, Bobby and I had a very nice night, thank you.”

“I thought you might want something substantial after last night.” Elaine went out to the stove and came back with plates of French toast for us and Jim brought out more coffee – decaf for Helen and me. We sat down to have our breakfasts, and boy, Helen’s mom was right about the French toast and needing something substantial!

While we’re there finishing our breakfasts and having our second mugs of coffee, my borrowed robe kept slipping open – I think it was the slick cloth. I could see Helen’s eyes looking over toward my crotch, and I looked down and saw that I was starting to get a hard-on. Helen smiled and she sneaked her hand over between my legs until her fingers were actually touching my cock. She was trying to be careful but I don’t think she was fooling anyone. The way her folks across the table were looking, you could see they had a pretty good idea what was going on on our side of the table.

Since they didn’t say anything I thought I’d take a chance. I sneaked – I thought – my hand over onto Helen’s leg and let it stay there. Helen smiled and pulled one side of her robe a little and moved her legs apart, and she put her hand on mine and moved it between her spread thighs. And then she slid down in her chair, just the littlest bit, and took my middle finger and pressed it into her wet pussy. And all the time her mom and dad are sitting there, and they probably couldn’t see anything but they darned well knew what Helen and I were doing under the table right across from them.

Then I feel Helen shudder and make a little sound like a moan, and that’s when she puts her napkin on the table and moves my hand out from between her legs and closes her robe, and she stands up and takes my hand and says, “I think Bobby and I’ll go upstairs now,” and she starts up the stairs with me following behind her.

But then when we’re half-way up the stairs she all of a sudden stops, right there in the middle of the stairs, and I couldn’t believe what she did next. She lets go of my hand and reaches back and grabs her robe – and she flips up her robe, so her ass is now completely bare, and she stands there on the stairs with her robe up and she sticks out her cute little ass, right there in front of my face.

And I think, this has to be an invitation – almost a command – that I should kiss her butt. But something came over me – maybe I was still turned on by our under-table action at breakfast, so instead of just puckering up and kissing her pretty bottom I stepped down a step and bent forward – and ran my tongue up the crease of her butt.

Helen moaned She reached back and put one hand on the back of my head to keep me from pulling away.

But what really blew my mind was, I think I heard applause coming from the downstairs breakfast table.

Helen let go of her robe and grabbed my hand and practically dragged me the rest of the way up the stairs. When we got in her room she slammed the door all the way shut.

“Bobby – what you did on the stairs? Do that to me – now!”

~ ~ ~

The next time I’m at their house, maybe two weeks later, and again Helen’s dad says that he can drive me home, or else my folks said I could stay the night.

And I’m wondering, how do Helen’s parents know my parents? And how come my parents are so willing to let me stay overnight at the Clarks’? And do they know that I’m spending those nights in the Clarks’ teenage daughter’s bed?

Anyway, Helen and I spend the night together, and it’s nice, not feeling any need to hurry, and we wash up together and we brush our teeth together, almost like it’s a tradition – if doing something for two nights in a row can be a tradition.

We fucked and did other stuff, but it didn’t seem like there was any hurry, like sometimes before ... before our “honeymoon.” It’s really nice, being able to fall asleep next to Helen and knowing that she’ll be there whenever I wake up.

In the morning we washed up and brushed and put on our robes – for some reason Helen’s parents hadn’t bothered to set out any pajamas for me – and went downstairs.

Breakfast was like the last time time, except this time her mom made waffles and they were really good – she did them so they tasted like Mexican churros, with the cinnamon and sugar cooked into them and crisp on the outside. And like last time, we sat around the table drinking our coffee...

... until Helen says that she and I are going upstairs. But this time, before we even get up from the table, her dad, Jim, says, “That sounds like a great idea – how about it, Honey?” and her mom Elaine says, “That sounds good to me, too,” and they get up and immediately they’re heading for the stairway, but then they stop at the foot of the stairs and Jim turns to us and says, “How about it – would you two like to join us?”

Helen and me look at each other, and we both had a “Did he just say what I think he said?” look on our faces. Helen turned to him and said, “You two go up – we might join you in later.”

Her dad says, “Whenever you decide...,” and he cups his wife’s butt on their way up the stairs.

WTF, Hels? Did your dad just invite us – you and me – to join them in the bedroom?”

Helen says, “Yeah, Bobby, I think that’s what Dad meant.”

And just to be sure I wasn’t missing anything or making wrong assumptions I asked, “And by ‘joining them in the bedroom,’ do you think that means joining them in bed?”

“Yeah, Bobby, I’m pretty sure that was – is – the idea.” She looked at me with this confused look on her face. “Bobby – what do we do?”

Okay, this required some thinking. First, her folks know that Helen and I have sex. Second, they know that we’re used to doing it in front of other people, and also that we’re used to doing it along with other people. Third, we know that they – her mom and dad – do sex – make pornographic videos, and that lots of times they do it with other people – we’ve actually watched them doing it on set. And Helen’s seen them having sex with friends away from the studio.

Also, they’re both good-looking. Especially her mom.

And the way it’s looking, both of us – Helen and me, and her mom and dad – are going to be having sex at the same time, right across the hallway from each other. And the fact that Helen’s asked me tells me that she’s at least taking her dad’s invitation seriously.

“I don’t know, Hels. I mean, it’s kinda off-the-wall ... But...”

“I know what you mean, Bobby. But it sounds like your thinking about it ... Are you?”

“Yeah, Hels. I mean, I guess I must be, or else we wouldn’t be talking about it.” I stopped before I said my next words. “But, yeah, I guess I’m ... interested.”

“Bobby?” she smiled and squeezed my hand, “I think I’m kind of interested too.”

She stood up on her toes and kissed me, and she said, “Bobby, I ... let’s go and see what happens!”

We went into her parents’ bedroom and they were already in bed, and they were obviously naked. Jim was sitting up against the padded headboard with the sheet pulled up to his waist and I thought how he looked in pretty good shape – probably a bit thicker at the waist than he probably was when he was in high school, but still, a good looking dude.

Helen’s mom was sitting up against the headboard, too, ‘cept she had the sheet pulled up to her tits, but not so’s they were completely covered.

I never really described Helen’s mom before. She looks a lot like Hels, except she’s maybe a couple of inches shorter than Hels and her body is more curvy from the extra years. She’s got this reddish-blond hair – I think I heard it called “strawberry blond” – that’s cut short and “perky,” and she’s even got a few freckles on her nose and cheeks, and all in all she still looks like a high-school cheerleader.

You could see that the sheet is sticking up where Jim’s crotch is and their hands were busy under the sheet.

Elaine said, “We’re glad you decided to come. If you’re ready, why don’t you two join us,” and scooted over and flipped the sheet back for us to get in. And while she’s doing this you could see her hand moving under the sheet around Jim’s crotch.

Helen and I looked at each other, like, “Are we sure we want to do this?” but I guess the answer for both of us was “Yes.” We undid our robes and slipped them off onto the floor, and both of us stood there naked for a few seconds. And I don’t know how Helen felt, standing there naked with her dad looking at her, but I know I was feeling a little self-conscious. Then I realized – I wasn’t feeling self-conscious about her mom looking at me – it was her dad, and I was wondering if he was sizing me up, seeing what his daughter saw, and how I might compare to him in her eyes...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.