How I Began My Life in Porn - Cover

How I Began My Life in Porn

Copyright© 2023 by cv andrews

Chapter 8: Other Girls, Other Boys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Other Girls, Other Boys - I'm just a skateboard rat hanging out at the mall when a well-dressed woman sits down next to me and asks me if I'd like to try out for a movie they were making.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

A Word to the Reader –

Please remember that this is just a silly little fantasy. I mean, what company would actually be in the business of making sex videos with performers as young as 14? Because, I mean, after all, that would be illegal – wouldn’t it...?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anyhow, at the studio all of a sudden Janine start having “Bobby & Sindee” doing scenes that have anal sex in them. I don’t know why this change all of a sudden. Did Helen say something to Janine, or maybe let something slip? Or did they just sense that there was this new thing between us? Do couples who do anal act different or give off some different vibe.

Anyhow, this meant more work options for us. Also, a $100 bonus for Helen for every time we do a shoot with anal sex. Nothing extra for me. But heck, I would have paid to do these scenes. So I guess it all works out.

When we do butt sex scenes we mostly do it doggie-style. Carl explained that most viewers seem to prefer that. Plus it’s easier to video ‘cause he can get better angles and better shots of the “action” that way.

But we don’t always do it doggie. Sometimes we do it where Helen lays flat on her stomach on the bed with her face in the pillows and I fuck her – fuck her ass – that way.

But something funny. When I’ve fucked her like that, where I couldn’t see her face – sometimes I’d have thoughts that it was somebody else that I was ass-fucking – someone...


Also, Ed and Janine seemed to be making sure that I do scenes with other girls besides Sindee – Helen. First, of course, they want to use me a lot, to get their money’s-worth out of me, I guess you could say.

But I think there’s another reason, too. I think they don’t want Helen and me to get too ... attached ... to each other, to the point where we can’t – maybe even wouldn’t – do scenes with other performers. And they didn’t want that to happen.

Like this next time. You remember how I did that scene with “Capri,” where I was her Internet porn-obsessed younger brother and she’s my older sister and she comes home frustrated from a lousy date and gets me to fuck her? Well, in this one I’m the younger brother (again) and my 18-year-old sister is played by Jade – remember Jade, the older girl that Helen did that really hot girl-girl scene with a little while after Helen and I started working together? Well, Jade’s my perverted older sister and she and her friend are home and bored and think it’d be fun to corrupt and pervert her naive younger brother – me.

Anyhow, Jade’s my perverted older sister in the scene, and like I told you when she did the lesbian scene with Helen, she’s really sexy. She has this dark hair that she has in this short bob style that curls around her ears, and she has this long, lean, athletic body that’s so sexy. Except maybe it’s not as “lean” as it was when she did that hot scene with Helen. But she’s still insanely sexy.

But anyhow, my “sister’s” friend turns out to be Amy, the production assistant who ... helped me out when I was having “motivational problems” for my boy-boy scene with Eve and Ryan, the one where Eve made up Ryan to be “Ryanna” and I had to fuck “pretty Ryanna” in her pretty ass. Anyhow, Amy was the P.A. girl with the awesome nipples.

“Except my real name’s Audrey.” And that’s the name she’s using in this video.

Back when Amy helped me with my Ryan “motivational problem” I said that she could be pretty, but it’s like she’s trying not to be. She’s got straight dark hair, and it’s cut straight across and she has straight-across bangs, and she didn’t wear any makeup then. And when she grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it up, she was flat as a board. I mean, no tits at all. Really, she’s just got these little points on her chest.

But her nipples! They’re maybe three-quarters of an inch long, and they’re ... they look incredibly nasty! Anyhow, that time when I couldn’t get it up for my shoot with Eve and Ryan she told me “Just play with my nipples,” and that did the trick – I didn’t have any trouble being “up” for Ryan’s ass.

For this shoot, though, they had her made up, with some mascara and shadow and some lip gloss, maybe coral. Also, there was just the slightest hint of some good-quality cologne, so they’d made her real ... appealing ... for this shoot.

Also, later, when she slid her slacks down I could see that the dark hair through her sheer panties was the same color as the straight dark hair on her head, and when she took off her panties – or actually, when Jade yanked them off her – it was trimmed into a nice oval patch around her pussy.

My “sister,” Jade, was calling her Auds. “Auds’s had a lot of stuff up inside her, but she’s never actually had a guy.” Then, like she just thought of it, she tells Audrey, “How about it, Auds? Wanna get fucked by a real guy for a change instead of all those dildos ‘n’ things you been stuffing in your cooch?”

Audrey didn’t really say anything, just kind of mumbled a few words, so Jade says, “You know, Auds, I think my little brother might be just the ticket to help you get your cherry busted. How about it, Auds? I’ve seen it when he’s jerking off – he’s got a pretty decent dick for a little twerp. Trust me, Auds, it’ll be a good starter cock for you.”

The weird thing was, for a second, when Jade said that thing, about seeing “her brother’s cock when he’s jerking off,” I felt embarrassed, like she really had caught me jerking off.

“C’mon, Teddy, get out of those sweats – let Auds get a look at what’s gonna be up inside her cooze in two minutes.”

Jade and Audrey had already been messing around with each other – or more accurately, Jade was messing around with Audrey – when I came into the scene, so Audrey’s already naked on the bed. I skinned down my sweatpants and stood like that until Jade says “Jockeys, too, you moron – unless you’re going to fuck Auds through your underpants.”

So I peeled down my Jockey shorts, and it wasn’t easy, since my cock was already sticking out 90 degrees.

I already knew what those long sexy nipples of Amy’s do for me, even though her chest is almost completely flat. But I was surprised at how hot Amy looked now, naked there on the bed. Like I said, I thought she could be pretty, but man!, with her flat tummy and long legs and the makeup they put on her – and that trimmed patch of jet black hair right above her pussy slit – man, she is hot! And my dick showed it – I didn’t need Jade or any PA to get me ready for “Audrey.”

I walked over to the bed with my hard-on sticking out in front of me and started to lean down between Audrey’s legs so I could lick her pussy and her clit to get her warmed up for “her first cock.” But then Jade says, “Don’t waste time eating her, little brother – her snatch is already drooling from what I did with her before we called you. Just get between those long legs and give the hungry slut what she’s begging for.”

So I got up on my knees in between her legs with my dick in my hand. Since this was Amy’s and my very first time together and since Jade had been calling all the shots and Amy hadn’t had a chance to say anything, I wanted to check with her.

I turned my face a little so the camera wouldn’t catch me talking and asked her, “Are you ready, Amy – everything OK?”

She looked back at me and said yeah. And then she said, real soft, so the microphones wouldn’t catch it, “I’m kind of excited, Bobby. But kind of scared, too – this’ll be the very first scene I’ve ever done.”

I thought that was a sweet thing for her to say so I told her, “I’m excited too, Amy,”

But then she added “I’m kinda nervous – I haven’t been with a lot of guys.”

That really took me by surprise. I mean, she’s been a PA at Phoenixx longer than I’ve been here, but it sounds like she’s actually feeling insecure. But then I remembered – this scene will be her first video shoot. To her, I’m the old pro.

I thought I should say something to maybe make her feel better so I said “You’ll be good, Amy, don’t worry,” and then I lowered myself between her legs and put my cock against her pussy hole.

And my “sister” Jade was right – “Auds” was soaking wet down there! Just one push of my hips and I was most of the way inside her, and she gasped, and she grabbed my biceps – not to push me away, but just to be able to hang onto me. I stopped moving and asked again, “Still OK?”

“Yes, I’m OK, Bobby.”

So I started moving my hips and fucking her for real. And two things. First, like Jade said, Auds was really wet and my cock felt real good sliding in and out of her, she was so slick. And second, slick or not, I was surprised at how tight she was inside. Jade talked about all the things “Auds” had had up inside her, but Amy might have been telling me the truth when she told me she hasn’t been with a lot of guys.

Also, when I’m thinking of her – and when I’m talking about her, like right now – sometimes I’m thinking of her as Audrey or “Auds” – her name in this scene – and sometimes I think of her as Amy, the name she uses as a PA around Phoenixx.

Anyhow, I keep sliding my cock in and out of her, and she tightens her grip on my arms, to the point where she’s digging her nails into my biceps. And it hurt. But it’s also making me hotter, and I’m starting to get lost in the fact that there’s this girl underneath me and her skin is real soft and smooth and she smells good, and my cock is getting this great tingly feeling when my I move in and out of her slick tight cunt, and I’m thinking “How lucky am I? Getting to do this with Amy and Capri – and Helen, of course!

“Am I doing alright, Bobby?”

Right then I really wanted to do something we’re not supposed to do in our scenes, and certainly not in this one, but I really wanted to kiss Amy, but I didn’t and instead just said “You’re doin’ great, Amy – just perfect.” She squeezed my biceps, but not with her nails, and she smiles, like “Thank you, Bobby.”

We start to get back into our rhythm when Janine calls “Cut!”

She comes over to the two of us and says “Amy, Bobby, Carl says that he wants to get more of ... he says that in this position he can’t get good shots of those ... gorgeous nipples of Amy’s. So how about you two do it doggie-style – that way everyone can see ... Carl can get the shots he wants. OK?”

And it’s okay for me. Because the way we were ... fucking, it was exciting and felt fantastic, and also I could look at Amy and we could say things to each other. But what I couldn’t do was anything with those amazing nipples.

So Carl directs us back to the way we were and says “Rolling,” and then like Janine told us, Amy-Auds gets back into her character and as Audrey she says “Teddy?” and I say yeah, and she says “I’ve seen movies ... where the girl’s on her knees and the boy does it ... you know ... from behind?” and I say yeah, and she says, “Do you think you and me could ... you know...?”

So I try to keep in my role as the eager younger brother and I say, “Heck, yeah, we can do that!” So I get off her and back up a bit and Auds turns over and gets on her knees,. I move in behind her, into position, and turning my head away from the mic I ask “Ready?” and she looks back over her shoulder at me and smiles and says, “And how!”

So I put my cock up against her pussy, and it’s just as wet as before so I slide right in. Only this time, from this position I’m actually able to watch my cock sliding in and out of her. And I can see her pussy’s soft inner lips cling to my cock when I slide out and then see them disappear inside her when I push back in. And it’s like watching porn, except it’s really good porn and I’m real close and I can see all the action real good.

And also, not like watching porn, I can feel a hot-looking girl’s warm, wet cunt grabbing my cock every time I move.

And “Auds” is making sounds, like she sighs every time I push myself into her and she makes this moaning kind of sound each time I pull out. And ‘cause her ass is so slim I’m able to get real close to her and I can get really deep into her – inside her.

And while I’m watching this real-life porn, watching my cock – that looks gigantic from this angle – sliding in and out of her pussy, I notice her asshole. And it looks kind of – “puffy” is the word that comes to me. Instead of being sunk deep in between her buttocks it kind of “puffs out” – kind of like a puffy, crinkly little donut.

Kind of like lips – lips that are puckered-up to be kissed.

Now that Helen and I have started doing anal, yeah, I’ve kissed her butthole. I wasn’t too hot about the idea at first. But what can I say? It was Helen. And now that I tried it I’m really into it. And not only “kissing” – licking, and even trying to make my tongue poke inside her. I think it’s called “rimming.” And what I learned is that I like rimming Helen’s butthole. And Helen really likes it when I do! ‘Fact, I think she might be planning on returning the favor sometime soon!

But anyway, now I’m looking at Auds’ puffed-out anus, and I have this terrific urge to kiss it, and put my lips around it and suck it, as far as I can, and then to stick my tongue up into that puffy little hole.

I got this other urge, too. And you probably guessed what it is. I want to put my slippery wet cock up against that puffy little donut and press it inside there, and I think how tight it would be inside her, and how with her ass as slim as it is, how deep I could get into her, inside her asshole...

But that’s not gonna happen. We’re not supposed to do any anal in this scene – I think it’s because Amy is supposed to be practically a virgin and they – Janine and Ed – want to hold back anal as a “tease” for more videos later. Damn.

But what I can do is let my cock “slip” out of her pussy and slide up her ass crack – and right over that moist puffy little butthole. And when I “slipped” I made sure that I had plenty of pressure on my cock, so that it didn’t just “brush across” her anus but really slid against it – so she’d really feel it.

When I did that her body jerked. And it wasn’t like she was trying to get away. It was like it really stimulated her, having my hard cock slide and press against her butthole. I wondered if she was just surprised by the feel and the pressure or was she really reacting to having my cock pressing on her butthole?

I didn’t say anything, just put my cock back in position against her pussy and slipped into her again, and it felt real good, being back inside her warm pussy. But I had a plan, and after a few strokes my cock “accidentally” slipped out of her pussy again and like before slid up the crack of her ass and across her butthole.

And like before, her body jerked, maybe even harder than it did the first time. The way she’d reacted to my two “accidents” said to me that Amy would be interested in having my cock spend a little more time around her asshole – outside and inside.

And I’d be really interested in doing that, sliding my dick up inside Amy’s puffy asshole and finding out how tight it is, and pushing so hard that my pubes are pressed all the way against those slim asscheeks...

But that’s not for today’s scene and we’re supposed to be “professionals” and stick pretty much to the shooting script so I filed those thoughts away. Maybe some other time...

But what I could do in this position was, I could reach around her and my fingers could reach those nipples. I couldn’t see them, but when I touched them it was like electricity. I could feel that they were long and they were kind of rubbery. It’s hard to describe how they felt – they were kind of hard, but rubbery too. And the skin was soft and almost silky, but the tips were kind of crinkly and rough.

And it was so hot! At first I just held them between my fingers, almost like I was letting myself know that – finally! – that I was touching those amazing nipples again.

So I kind of stroked them, holding them loose between my fingertips and running my fingers down the length, almost like I was jacking-off her nipples. Then I tightened up a bit and pulled on them, like I was milking them, and “Auds” groaned, “Ohhh, Bo ... Teddy...”

Then she surprised my by telling me, “Harder.” So I squeezed them harder, and I milked them – pulled on them – more. And I’m doing this without losing my fucking rhythm, so all the time I’m milking her nips my cock is sliding in and out of her cunt, and I gotta tell you, it’s getting harder and harder for me to maintain control...

And then Audrey says “HARDER, TEDDY,” and I’m kind of afraid of hurting her. But also, the way she said it, it sounded like she really wants to feel it. So I squeeze both nipples real hard and twist them, and Audrey’s body starts jerking, and she cries out “Oh, fuuckkk!” and she comes, and I’m having a real hard time not losing it completely and cumming, ‘cause inside her cunt is pulsing and squeezing me, too.

Then I fall forward – like collapse – onto Amy’s back. Janine give us a couple of minutes to catch our breaths before she tells us, “We need to take a break – Carl needs a new memory card for the camera. Also, you’re going to finish the scene back in the missionary position, so we’ll need to adjust the lighting again. So why don’t you just get into position – it shouldn’t take too long.”

By now my cock has slipped out of Amy so I back off and give her room to move, and she turns and lays down on her back and opens her legs for me and I move in between them and start stroking my dick so it’ll be ready when it’s time to start shooting again. And looking at Amy, and those long, slim legs and that dark oval patch of fur above her pussy slit – and her nipples, that are still hard and red and swollen from when I was milking and squeezing them – it didn’t take long for me to get hard again. Once I was sure I put my cock against her pussy and pushed and slid back inside her.

But Carl and the lighting guys aren’t ready yet, and Amy and I shouldn’t start fucking again ‘til they are. So we start talking to each other, to pass the time, but also – and I know this really sounds weird – getting to know each other. Also, I’m thinking – Amy’s interesting, and she’s different from the other girls at Phoenixx, and I’m wondering if I should ask Helen if maybe we could come up with a scene that could include Amy...

So anyway, she says, kind of apologizing, “I hope I was good, Bobby. Like I told you, I haven’t had experience with many guys.”

So not sure how “personal” I should get, and I know that sounds funny, considering that my bare cock is up inside her, I ask, “How many?”

And she says, kinda embarrassed, “Well, ... mainly just Ed.”

And I’m thinking, “Who’s Ed,” ‘cause the way she said it, it was like I should know who “Ed” is. And the only Ed I can think of is...

“You mean Ed Greiner – Ed the boss?” and she says yes, so I ask her “How many times have you and Ed...?” and she says, “I been going over to their house almost every Friday night since the week after I started here.

“Mostly we just fuck. But we do it in lots of different places. And Janine and I do stuff, too, like we eat each other’s pussies and put our fingers inside each other.

“And sometimes our hands.

“And sometimes Ed likes to fuck one of us while we – Janine and I – are doing things with each other.

“Also, he’s fucked me in the ass a couple of times. Well, more than a couple...”

And I’m thinking, that’s sounds pretty hot, and then, considering the business they’re in, I wonder if Ed and Janine have made recordings of their sessions with Amy, and if they have,...?

Then Amy adds, “They do some kinky stuff, too.”

Kinky stuff? More than what she’s just told me. So of course I have to ask.

“Kinky stuff?”

“Yeah, like pee ‘n stuff.” I waited for her to explain. “Sometimes, like in the shower, or out by the swimming pool when it’s warm enough. Like, they’ll have me kneel down and Ed’ll pee on me – all over me.

“Sometimes Janine, too. And then after that we usually fuck.

“Also, sometimes Ed and Janine like it when they’re fucking or doing sixty-nine, they like for me to stand over them and pee on them.”

Oh, yeah – I’ll bet Ed and Janine have videos of those times, for sure!

But then Carl tells Janine that he’s ready and Janine says, “OK,” and she looks at us, at Amy and me, and she kinda smirks and says, “But then, it looks like you two are already in your positions,” and she smirks again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.