How I Began My Life in Porn - Cover

How I Began My Life in Porn

Copyright© 2023 by cv andrews

Chapter 6: Bi-Bi My Other Virginity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bi-Bi My Other Virginity - I'm just a skateboard rat hanging out at the mall when a well-dressed woman sits down next to me and asks me if I'd like to try out for a movie they were making.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

A Word to the Reader –

Please remember that this is just a silly little fantasy. I mean, what company would actually be in the business of making sex videos with performers as young as 14? Because, I mean, after all, that would be illegal – wouldn’t it...?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I just want to give you a heads-up. Remember how Janine told me that Phoenixx Productions could use me in more videos and how I could earn special “bonuses” if I was able to do boy-boy stuff? Well, I decided I wanted to do that – get more work – and the bonuses! So if you’re not interested in hearing about my introduction to doing boy-boy stuff, then you can just skip to the next chapter.

On the other hand,...

~ ~ ~

So the next time I was at the studio Janine came up to me and said, “Bobby, there are some other things you can do at the studios besides just the things you’ve done with Sindee.” So I’m wondering, what else is there for me to do? You gotta remember, I was real new to the world of adult videos.

She answered my unasked question. “There’s a real demand for videos of boys with boys.” When she saw that I wasn’t understanding, she explained, “Boys having sex with other boys – gay sex.” Because I still didn’t say anything, she said, “You’ve seen around the sets, and some of the scenes where men are having sex – fucking and sucking with other men, right?”

So I had to say “right,” ‘cause I had looked in on some sets where they were doing scenes like that. But I still didn’t know what all that had to do with me. But then she went on to explain.

“Bobby, remember how we talked, after that scene with Sindee and Jade together, about how lots of customers like to see videos of girls having sex with girls, and I mentioned that lots of people like to see videos of men and boys having sex?”

Yeah, I remembered. And I also remembered how after I admitted I got turned on seeing Helen and Jade doing stuff, how Helen said that she might like to see me doing sex stuff with another boy.

“Anyway, Bobby, I’d be able to use you – have more work for you – if you could work with boys as well as girls.”

But I thought, why would I want to do that? I’m not gay. And besides, I like having sex with Helen – and the other girls, too. But then Janine brings out the big gun.

“Plus, there’s bonuses for when you do ... work like that.”

She got me.

I took the bait. “So, how much are these bonuses?”

Janine smiled this kind of sly smile, ‘cause she knew she had me hooked. “Well, there’s no bonus if another boy sucks you. But each time you suck another boy there’s a $25 bonus. And there’s more for other things...”

Of course, I had to ask.

“It’s another $50 if you fuck another boy – put your penis in his ... rectum, and a hundred dollars each time another boy fucks you – puts his penis in your ass.” She was waiting for me to do the math. “Does that sound appealing, Bobby?”

Heck, yeah, I was doing the math, and what I realized was that if a scene had everything – me sucking a guy and fucking him and then letting him fuck me, that was an extra hundred and seventy-five bucks on top of my regular daily $300.

“So, ... are you interested, Bobby?”

~ ~ ~

Of course I had to tell Helen about what Janine and I’d talked about, and about the bonuses. Thing is, I was afraid that Helen might be disgusted by the idea that I ... that her regular video boyfriend would do gay stuff with other boys.

Man, was I surprised!

“You know, Bobby, you know how you like seeing scenes where girls are with other girls or women? I know that turns you on – it turns most guys on. And you saw me with Jade, and I think once you got used to the idea of me and another girl you liked it.” She bounced up on her toes and gave me a quick kiss and then she smiled. “In fact, as I remember, you liked it a lot.” She gave me another quick kiss and reached down and squeezed my cock through my jeans.

“So anyway, Bobby – the way boys and men like to watch girls and women together? Well, girls like to watch boys with boys. It’s really hot twatching boys doing things with each other, things that girls can’t really do with them...”

So I came out and asked her, “You mean, it wouldn’t turn you off, seeing me do stuff with another guy, sucking him, and maybe even letting him put his ... put his dick up my butt...?”

Helen says, “No, it wouldn’t turn me off at all.” And then she smiled, this kind of sly smile, almost wicked smile, and she says, “In fact, watching you suck...,” and she kissed me, “ ... and fuck another boy...” (kiss) “ ... and watching you getting fucked...” (kiss) “ ... might turn me on ... a lot!” Then she gave me this warm, long kiss.

Then she reaches inside my jeans and grabs my cock through my Spandex briefs and says, “Who knows – seeing you do those things might turn me on so much, there’s no telling what I’d do...,” and she put her lips on mine and kept squeezing my cock in her hand and in a minute I’m cumming right there inside my briefs, and she keeps squeezing ‘til my cock stops pulsing,

Then she kissed the tip of my nose and lets go of my cock and tells me, “Maybe you should go and clean up and get out of those drippy shorts,” and she turns and starts to walk away, but then she looks back over her shoulder and says, “And maybe you can think about what I said...” and disappeared into the dressing rooms.

The next day I told Janine that I wanted to do boy-boy stuff.

~ ~ ~

Janine says, “I know this is kind of a big step for you, Bobby. You probably never even thought about this sort of thing before, but I hope you know, a lot of opportunities will open up for you once you ... once you’re able to add these ... things ... to ... what you can do – once you can do these thing we’ll be able to use you in a lot more scenes.”

I was just about to ask about the extra money for doing “special” stuff when Janine added, “Of course, in addition to the extra work that we’ll be able to give you there’s the bonus pay for each ... thing that you do.”

Well, that answered that concern.

But that still left me not having a clue about how I’m supposed to do whatever it is I’m supposed to doing. I mean, I know guys do stuff with guys. Remember, I even saw some of it on the Phoenixx sets. And I got nothing against guys doing stuff with guys, it’s just that I never thought about doing it – what’s the phrase – “I never saw the attraction?”

But then Janine tells me that I’d have “additional opportunities” for work with Phoenixx. And there’s the extra “bonuses,” of course.

And then there’s Helen saying “Seeing you do those things, with other boys ... it might turn me on so much, there’s no telling what I’d do...”

... and of course that got me thinking about turning Helen on so much “there’s no telling what she’d do.”

And I sure did get turned on watching Helen do the girl-girl lesbian stuff with Jade.

So I said to Janine, “Yeah, I guess I can learn.”

“Good,” and she smiled and put her arm around my shoulder and squeezed a bit, and it felt like I’d just aced an exam.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And of course Janine had a plan – she always does.

Two days later, Wednesday, she takes me to set 2, and she get’s all professional.

“So, Bobby, are you ready to move on to the next stage of your career?”

My career?

“Ed and I were thinking that today we could get you prepared to do ... things ... with other boys.”

I was starting to get a pretty good idea what “things” meant.

“And the place to start would be simple oral sex – another boy giving you a blow-job, and then you giving him one.”

Yup, that’s what I thought “things” meant.

“Bobby, sucking a boy off looks pretty straightforward and simple, doesn’t it – you just put your mouth on his penis and move, and maybe move your hand – your fingers – back and forth ‘til...”

... and she stopped, and I think it’s because she didn’t want to remind me about the guy cumming in your mouth. Come to think of it, I hadn’t thought about that either.

“But anyhow, Bobby, it’s a lot more complicated than that. I know Sindee’s done it with you and she makes it seem like it’s real easy, but actually there’s a lot of... ‘technique’ ... in giving a good blow job...

“And that’s why I think it would help if Sindee was here to show you, give you some tips.”

Freakin’ brilliant! Janine knows that I’ll do anything if it’s with or for Helen.

“I think we should start with Jason. First Jason will do it for you, and then Sindee can help when it’s your turn...,” and I noticed that the way Janine phrased it, it was like we’re gonna take turns doing it and that it’d be my turn then to blow Jason, like I’d be some kind of cheater if it was my turn and I reneged.

Jason’s 15 and he’s maybe two inches taller than I am. He’s kind of medium build, and I guess his chest has a nice shape to it that might be appealing, especially to older women – or older men, I guess. The thing is, he’s got almost no personality – at all. He takes directions good and does pretty much anything they ask him to do, but mainly he can get hard quick and stay hard through several takes and get hard again quick if he has to. So I guess that might make him the perfect Phoenixx male talent.

And the thing they’re asking him to do now is to be the other guy when they’re teaching me how to do blowjobs.

So Janine says, “I think Jason should do it for you first,” and she tells me that it’ll be “more natural” if I don’t have any clothes on, so I strip down and she takes my clothes and sets them aside. But all this time I’m wondering how I’m going to get a decent hard-on for a blowjob when it’s another guy.

And thats when Janine says, “Also, Bobby, I think it might be easier for you to get started if you start with Sindee and she gets you hard.”

Well, duhhh!

She calls over her shoulder, “Carl, could you get Sindee and Jason and ask them to join us here on 2? Thanks, Carl,” and in a couple of minutes Sindee – Helen – comes in, and Jason comes in a few seconds later.

So Sindee-Helen guides me back onto this chair, like an E-Z Boy recliner, and tells me to sit in it and lean back, and with my butt at the edge of the seat and leaning back like that, it makes my cock stick up. Except it isn’t sticking up yet. And that’s when Sindee slips off her satin robe and I see her, and I remember how it was the first time I saw her, and how she looked when we were in her bedroom and she was on top of me, and I could immediately feel my cock start to thicken. And she hasn’t even touched me.

So Helen gets down on her knees in front of me, in front of the chair, and she takes my cock between her thumb and finger and milks it gently and then puts me in her mouth and breathes her warm breath on me and I get hard, just like I’m supposed to do, right there in Helen’s mouth. And she looks up and smiles at me, because she knows that she can do that – that her mouth just touches my cock and I get hard.

She does her usual thing and I get a great hard-on and I’m really liking it, like always, when Janine says, “That’s beautiful, Sindee. Now let Bobby feel what it’s like when Jason ... does ... that.”

So Sindee puts a final kiss right on the tip of my cock and gives me that smile of hers and stands up to make room for Jason, and Jason steps in and gets on his knees the same as Sindee was.

“Now, the first thing you do is just have Jason put your penis in his mouth and maybe suck it. You know how Sindee takes your penis in her mouth and how she licks and sucks it, and how good that feels? Well, it’ll be just like that, except this time it’ll be Jason. They tell me he’s very good so i’m sure you’ll enjoy it.”

So without any preparation Jason just picks up where Sindee left off. And what surprises me is, it feels pretty much like when Sindee was doing it, except maybe that his mouth felt a little bigger, so it didn’t feel as tight around my cock as Sindee’s.

So Jason does his thing, sucking my cock into his mouth, then taking it out and licking all around it, then taking it back into his mouth again, only now he’s using his tongue to lick me when I’m inside his mouth, and sliding his mouth up and down my cock so he can use his fingers along with his mouth, and I thought that these ... things ... that Jason was doing to me would look real good – exciting – in videos...

And I’m also thinking, “He’s really good,” and that this might even feel better than when Helen does it, and I wonder if a guy might be better at this – sucking a cock – than a girl because guys know what feels goog to guys. Kinda like girls might know what makes a girl feel good better than boys do. And I thought about when I watched Helen and Jade together...

And the other thought that came to me was, no matter how good Jason’s making my cock feel, I’m not feeling anywhere close to feeling like I’m gonna cum, and I think it’s because guys just don’t turn me on like Helen and Capri (and about a thousand girls I’ve seen in pornos) do.

But just as I’m wondering where this is going, Janine-the-director steps in. She turns to me and says “Now lets do it the other way, with you taking Jason’s penis in your mouth.”

Now I’m real hesitant about this. Janine sees it, but again, she acts like she’s just got this brilliant idea.

“It might help if Sindee does Jason’s penis and shows you how it’s done, and then once you see how she does it you can take over from her? Does that sound like it might work?”

Helen looks at me like she’s hoping I’ll say yes. And the thing is, I think I’m getting to the point where I’ll do practically anything Helen wants me to do.

“Sindee, Sweetheart, now I think it would be good for Bobby to see what it looks like when you’re sucking a boy’s cock.”

So Jason takes his mouth off me – off my cock – and stands up and Helen-Sindee gets down on her knees in front of him,. And of course, Jason’s already hard – he get’s hard in no time – and I get to watch what it looks like when Helen’s sucking a boy’s cock. And I can see her doing all the things she does with me when she sucks me, except now I can see what it looks like to other people – like to the people who see our videos, but also to the other people on the set who are watching us.

And it’s exciting to watch her, like when I see girls giving blowjobs on the porn websites we look at over at Freddy’s when his mom’s not home. But also it made me feel kind of sick, seeing Helen’s mouth on another guy’s cock. But then I realize – that’s why we’re here – to make sex videos. And the only reason I’m able to do all the stuff I do with Helen is because of this – our jobs.

Then Janine says, “That’s marvelous, Sindee – just like always – it’s so exciting, watching you with a boy.”

But then she got on with her program.

“Bobby, why don’t you move there next to Sindee and put your head right beside hers...” What I really wanted to do was to turn my head and kiss Sindee but Janine says, “ ... and Sindee, you pass Jason’s cock off, right to Bobby’s lips – that’s it, Sweetheart,...”

And she just finished the words when Sindee took her mouth off Jason’s cock and put it up to my lips.

“You saw what Sindee did, Bobby? Now it’s your turn.” She emphasized the words ‘your turn’ just to make sure I understood that I’d be breaking a deal if I backed out now.

She had to bring that up, I guess. But between the extra bonus money plus the opportunity for more studio work, plus Helen just – “demonstrating” – for me – plus all the hints she’s made about how exciting it’d be for her and all the things she might do, it wasn’t much of a decision. I felt the soft tip of Jason’s cock against my lips and I loosened them a little, and technically, a guy’s cock was in my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.