How I Began My Life in Porn - Cover

How I Began My Life in Porn

Copyright© 2023 by cv andrews

Chapter 5: Dinner At Helen’s

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dinner At Helen’s - I'm just a skateboard rat hanging out at the mall when a well-dressed woman sits down next to me and asks me if I'd like to try out for a movie they were making.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

... AND ANOTHER NOTE TO THE READER – This part of Bobby’s and Helen’s story is a little more “romantic” than the preceding chapters. I hope this doesn’t turn anyone off. – cva

Since then, Helen’s parents have given me a ride home maybe three of the last four times Helen and I have finished our shoots together.

I’d worked at Phoenixx – and with Helen – for about two months when her parents stopped by the set one afternoon after Helen and I had finished shooting. They usually stick around to drive Helen home, and like other times, when they saw I was there they offered to drive me home too. So of course I said yes. But just when they’re letting me off at my house they asked me if I can come for dinner at their house Wednesday evening.

That was Monday. Of course I told my folks about the invitation so they wouldn’t expect me for dinner Wednesday, but also just so they’d know I’d been invited to have dinner, and that it was Helen’s parents. And the strange thing was, it was like they “approved” – like they were pleased it was Helen’s parents’ I’d be going to.

Anyway, when I was getting ready to head off for Phoenixx Wednesday morning Mom took one look at me and told me, “You’re not going to dinner at the Clarks’ like that!” So we went up to my room and Mom told me to take my new slacks and my nice polo shirt. Also, “You’re not going to dinner at the Clarks’ wearing those filthy board shoes. Here, take your penny loafers – at least they’re shined and they’re not too scuffed-up. You can change into them after you finish shooting.”

It was only after I was half-way to the mall studios when it hit me: how did my mom know that Helen’s parents’ name is Clark?

So Helen and I did one scene and did the setup for a more “intense” scene that we’d finish on another day. I washed up and got dressed, and Mom was right – I did feel a lot better after I changed into the “nice” clothes she made me bring.

Helen and I were already waiting when Elaine and Jim (after the second time they drove me they said I should call them by their first names) stopped by our set to take us home – their home – for dinner.

And, yeah, I felt a little nervous. The other times it was just “people with a car giving me a lift home.” This time it was ... different. This time they’d invited me to join their family life. A little bit, at least.

And it was kind of strange when we got out of the car and I was at a home, but it wasn’t my home. We got out of the car and went in and they told me I could put my backpack (with my old clothes) in the front closet and then showed me around the house, or at least, the first floor.

Helen’s mom – Elaine – had already prepared most of dinner so it was just a matter of heating things up and baking the ready-bake rolls while Helen and I set the table, and in just a little while we heard Elaine say “Dinner’s ready” and we helped carry stuff out and sat down at the table.

Dinner turned out to be a salad and a pot roast with extra vegetables – carrots and red potatoes and kind of small yellow potatoes that Elaine said were called “Yukon gold” – and the pot roast had this little “tangy” taste and Helen said that’s because “Mom puts a little bit of red wine in the cooking liquid.” We used the rolls we baked to sop up the pot roast juice, and everything was really good!

We talked about dinner-table stuff – the food, of course, but also about the new mall they’re building on the other side of town and about a new movie and whether it looks like it’s worth seeing, and about some friends of theirs that I didn’t know. You know, the usual dinner table stuff.

Helen and I helped her dad clear off the table and load the dishwasher while her mom put away the leftovers. Then Elaine got two containers of ice cream out of the freezer and asked who wanted chocolate and who wants pistachio, and we all took our dishes and ice cream spoons out to the table.

So we ate our ice cream and talked about, what else, ice cream, and who has the best, and about the amazing milkshakes at the Glenwood Diner, and about whether gelato is really ice cream.

After we took our dishes and spoons out to the kitchen we went into the living room and talked – about Phoenixx, and about how long I’ve been there now, and how I feel about working there. But also other stuff, like did I have any hobbies and were my folks planning a family vacation, and school, which starts in 12 days – normal stuff like that.

But then Helen stands up and says, “Bobby and I are going up to my room now.” Then, normal as anything, she takes my hand and leads me up the stairs. I turn to look over my shoulder to see how her mom and dad are taking this – their daughter’s announcement. And they’re just smiling. Not real big smiles – more like they were expecting something like this was gonna happen, like their daughter has just told them that she’s taking a guy up to her bedroom – and they’re okay with that.

So we go up the stairs and to the end of the hallway, to Helen’s room. She quietly closes the door and she puts her arms around me and gives me one of those super-soft kisses that she does. And we kiss like that for a while, and then she backs off, gently and takes my hand and says, “Maybe we should sit on the bed and talk.” I couldn’t disagree.

“Bobby, this is different.” I start to say something, but she gives me one of her looks that says I shouldn’t interrupt her until she finishes saying what she needs to say.

“Bobby, all the time we’ve known each other, and all the ... all the things that we’ve done with each other ... and they’ve been wonderful, Bobby, and they’re very special to me...”

And I felt I had to say it. “They’re special to me, too, Helen, all the ... everything we’ve done...” Fortunately, she didn’t seem mad that I interrupted her then.

“But the things we’ve done, and I know most regular people would have a hard time understanding this, those things aren’t...

“What I ‘m trying to say, Bobby, is that here, tonight – this is real. I mean, all those things at the studio, when we’re doing our scenes for the videos? That’s all work. I mean, it’s real fun work...,” and then she giggled, thinking about some of the “fun work” we’ve done. But then she got serious again. “But all that’s a job. People – Ed and Janine and Carl – they tell us what we’re supposed to do and we get paid for doing what they tell us to do, the way they want us to do it.

“But Bobby – those are our jobs – they’re not real.

This is real. You and me, here, right now.” She waited for me. “Do you understand what I’m trying to say?”

Yeah, I think I understand. All that other stuff we’ve done – it’s like that doesn’t really ... count. What we do tonight, here in her room, this counts, so that anything we do – or say – here, in her bedroom tonight – counts.

I don’t know where the words came from, but they might be the smartest thing I ever said.

“So you mean, all those other times – those were ‘Bobby and Sindee.’ Now, tonight, it’s Bobby and Helen.”

She looked at me. “Bobby?”

“Yeah...,” and then it felt like I should say her name, “Helen?”

“Bobby – should we do something real now?”

I smiled to let her know I understood. I grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head and laid it aside on the bed. That left her sitting on the bed, undressed from her skirt up, and of course my eyes went straight to her breasts. But this time the sight of her tits wasn’t for Phoenixx Productions and their customers – it was just for me, for Bobby.

As soon as her top was off (and she’d given me time to enjoy the view of her lovely small breasts), she leaned forward and unbuttoned the two top buttons of my polo. I raised my arms and she peeled my shirt up over my head and off. And she looked at me.

My chest’s not much to look at, but the way Helen was looking at me made me feel like ... like a Greek god, it was that kind of look. And like she’s done lots of times before, even from that first demo shoot, my very first time at the studio, she put her hand on my chest. But the other times it was almost like she was... “posing” ... for the shots. But now, it was like she was saying, “This chest is my chest.”

She leaned forward like she was going to kiss me there, but on the bed like we were she couldn’t get the right angle so she stood up and took my hands and pulled me up with her, and then she kissed my chest. And it wasn’t a sexy kiss, if you know what I’m trying to say. All the other times she’s done it, it’s been to excite me – to turn me on (and all the Phoenixx customers, of course). This time, now, it’s because she wants to kiss me – ‘cause I was special to her and she wanted to kiss me.

Sindee and I knew how to do this – Sindee and I’ve had lots of practice! But Helen and I – this is new for us.

And that means that Helen’s new to this, too. At the studios “Sindee” is the experienced veteran. She’s the one who has to guide me, her “boyfriend” Bobby. She’s the one who has to take the lead in the sex stuff – how we start, when we go on to the next level etc. But here in her bedroom we’re both new to this. Tonight she’s not the experienced veteran. Here she might want Bobby – me – to take some initiative for ... what happens.

So there we are, standing there in front of each other, naked from our waists up, and I think, “Helen’s chest looks a whole lot better than mine.” I didn’t actually think these thoughts, but somehow I knew. I put my fingers under Helen’s chin and tilted her face up, and I kissed her. For maybe the very first time, she wasn’t the one to start it. I put my lips on hers and I pressed, just a little, and she pressed back, and we moved our lips on each other, and it wasn’t some sloppy tongue-wrestling thing. But I’m still a 14-year-old guy, and I felt my cock getting hard.

Finally we broke the kiss and looked at each other and Helen smiled. Then she tilted her head down, just the littlest, and I got it! She was looking at her chest – at her breasts. Without talking, she was telling me what I should do next, and the message was clear: “Bobby, ... would you kiss my breasts...?”

I slid my lips down her neck and to her breast (the left one) and kissed it. I mean, I really kissed it. I put my arms around her waist and I made soft little kisses all over the amazing soft skin of her left tit. I opened my lips and put them around the stiff little nub of her nipple and that’s when Helen put her arms around my head and held me there.

I guess that told me I was doing something right. I licked her nipple and didn’t make a sloppy mess of it, and then I sucked on it gently and I could feel it getting harder between my lips. I took more and more of her until I had her entire soft cone-shaped tit in my mouth.

Helen groaned when I did this and tightened one arm around my head. But then she slid her other hand down my front and pressed it against my slacks – right over the place where my cock was getting thick. She grabbed me through my pants and squeezed. I guess this meant she liked the direction I was leading.

“Your cock’s hard, Bobby – did sucking my tit and my nipple get you hard, Bobby?”

If I’d had any plan or “program” about what I was going to do I pretty much forgot them right then and there. I lifted my mouth off her tit and kissed her lips, and this time I did it hard, and Helen surprised me and took my bottom lip with her teeth and squeezed.

Then she pushed me back and looked at me with this wild kind of look, and then she grabbed for my slacks and I grabbed for her skirt waist and we struggled some, but her skirt and my slacks were on the carpet in seconds. I dropped down to my knees and pulled down her string bikini silk panties and tried to shove my face in between her legs and lick her pussy, but the angles were all wrong so I shoved her backward onto her bed and she pulled her legs back, and then she grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head between her spread legs and I started eating her like crazy.

Her pussy was already wet – really wet – when my lips touched them, and that made me so hot, the fact that Helen wanted me – wanted us to do stuff so much that her pussy was already real wet before I even touched her. I had to have more and I stuck my tongue into her as far as I could

First there was that incredible taste, then Helen’s aroma – the smell of her pussy – that didn’t hit me ‘til after the taste. I’ve had my face and tongue in Helen’s pussy lots of times but it was different this time. Like, her ... juice ... was ... thicker, creamier, and it was like my tongue was sliding on her juice.

And like I said, her smell – her scent – this time. It wasn’t exactly stronger, like the little hints of sweat and pee weren’t stronger. It was more... feminine – more woman. I know that sounds sissy but that’s the only way I can describe it.

I stuck my tongue into her as far as I could and I sucked on her clit a lot, and I figured out how to lick her clit with my tongue at the same time as I was sucking it, and I even took those delicate inside lips and sucked and pulled on them and held them between my teeth – not biting them, but pulling enough that it must’ve hurt a little. But Helen seemed to like when I did that ‘cause every time I squeezed or pulled on those inside lips she’d moan and push on my head more.

Before, when we’re doing sex at the studios, Helen and I usually never talk a lot except for what the scene calls for us to say. But tonight it was like we’ve been bottling up all kinds of things that we wanted to say and now we can say them, and it doesn’t matter how nasty – or how personal – they are – now it’s just us, and we can say anything we want.

That’s it, Bobby, eat me, eat my pussy so good! Oh, fuck – eat my pussy!”

I think Helen had two real quick cums while I was licking and biting her pussy, but then she pushed me off her and I think I’ve done something wrong, but she pulls me up onto the bed, on my back, and she flips over and pulls my Jockeys down far enough to let my balls and cock out. Then she dives down onto my cock and puts her mouth on it, so my cock’s all the way in her mouth and her nose and lips are against my pubes.

And I’m used to Helen’s blow jobs, and how she’s so sweet about it and how good it feels when she slides her lips and mouth up and down my cock while she’s using her soft, small hands to rub me.

But this time was nothing like that. This time she basically fucked my cock with her mouth, and she was almost like I was when I was eating her pussy – just going crazy with this mouthfuck. I put my hands on her head, but I didn’t have to push or nothin’ ‘cause she was doing everything. I don’t know whether she was doing it this way for me, to show me how much she wanted me, or if she was doing it for her, because she wanted to be fucked in the throat. Or maybe both.

“Tell me, Bobby! Tell me – tell me how much you want it!”

She was telling me – telling me it was OK, that she wanted to hear me say things – nasty, dirty things.

“Yeah! That’s it – swallow my dick...,” but I stopped before saying what I was thinking of – “... you cock-sucking whore!”

But I guess Helen’s reached the point where swallowing my cock isn’t enough.

“Bobby, fuck me!”

The way we were laying, with me already on my back and my cock sticking up, I thought she wanted to crawl up over me and sit on my cock – “cowgirl-style” – and fuck that way. But it wasn’t.

“Bobby, throw me on the bed and take me!”

And when she said that I knew that’s what I wanted to do. I grabbed her shoulders and threw her over onto the bed, and as soon as she hit the bed she opened her legs and reached out her arms to me. I got in between her legs and she reached down with both hands and put my cock right against that wet place between her legs. Then she put both her hands on my butt and pushed.

Her pussy was so wet that I slipped in on the first try, and as soon as I was all the way in and pushing up against her she put her arms around me and hugged me – hugged me harder than she’s ever done before. Now I’m inside Helen, and for the very first time we’re fucking for us.

Helen was so wet and I slid in so easy that my cock didn’t get that same great feeling always I get from slipping into her. And I think it was the same for Helen because the first time I went to pull my cock back I felt Helen squeeze her cunt muscles, so now she’s gripping my cock and we can both get that feeling of my cock forcing its way in and out of her.

So here we are, with Helen on her back and her arms around me and I’m laying on her, and she pulls her legs back a little so I can get closer and get my cock deeper inside her, and I hear Helen’s voice in my ear.

“Bobby...”

“Yeah?”

“Bobby, fuck me – fuck me like it’s our first time.”

Thing is, I don’t know how I wanted to fuck Helen our first time. I’m not even sure what is our “first time” any more. But I know one thing I want, and it’s not to pound Helen senseless. It’s to just slide my cock into her warm, wet cunt, and just feel how wonderful she feels there. And to know that I’m really with Helen, and that she’s making me welcome inside her body.

I try doing some of the things Helen did when she was on top of me. First I crawl up higher on her and lean forward so my cock bends so that the top rubs right on her clitoris every time I stroke in and out, and every time I do this Helen digs her nails into my shoulders. And I realize – this is the first time we’ve ever done anything rough like this, and I didn’t know if I’d like it or not. But I know that fucking Helen like this, the way we’re doing right now, is really exciting me.

Then I slid down Helen’s body so now my cock is rubbing on the bottom of her pussy. But the main difference is that when I push into her, the tip of my cock hits the top of her cunt, and there’s supposed to be something – some “spot” that feels real good to a woman when you hit it.

“Oh...

“Bobby...

“ ... that’s...

“that feels...

“I don’t know...

“ ... incredible”

I don’t know if that was it, that “spot” thing, but it was making Helen feel good, and I felt ... proud.

But then Helen started to push back on me and acting like it was starting to hurt when I hit the top of her inside so I started doing something different and started working my hips around in a circle, kinda like that thing that Helen did when she was on top of me. This way my cock’s stretching her pussy in all directions at the same time it’s rubbing all the places inside of her.

She must’ve liked me doing it this way better ‘cause she pulled me real tight to her with one arm and moved her other hand down on my butt, and every time my cock rubbed across her clit she’d make a grunting noise and dig her fingernails into my butt cheek.

Doing it this way, with me rotating my hips to touch more parts of Helen’s ... of Helen reminded me of something else, things I’ve seen in videos and also in some scenes – okay, in a lot of the scenes – at the studios. I moved Helen’s hand off my butt and pulled away and lifted myself out from between her legs. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled up so now she’s on her knees, and in all the times we’ve done it and all the scenes we shot we never did it doggie-style – until now. Helen looked at me and smiled.

“I’ve been waiting for you – for us – to do this, Bobby.”

I never knew Helen wanted it this way, but now that I know...

So Helen’s on her knees, and this way I really see how pretty her ass is. It’s slim, but it’s also round and firm. And looking at her ass like this, there’s so many things I want to do with that ass – I want to kiss it and lick it and spank it and sink my teeth into the firm flesh – and bury my face between those slim round cheeks and lick and suck everything I can. Yeah, even there.

I get in behind her and she reaches back, but my cock doesn’t need any help finding it’s way into her. Our parts are already in the right places, like it’s almost automatic, and alI I need to do is push. Since this way we aren’t laying on top of each other my cock is the only connection between Helen and me and I can concentrate on how hard my cock is and how the sensitive skin feels sliding through Helen’s slick cunt flesh.

At first I was doing it just for me, just stroking in and out and liking the feel of my cock sliding through those slippery muscles inside Helen. And Helen seemed to be liking it, too, ‘cause she started getting into this rhythm, rocking back and forth in sync with me.

“Harder, Bobby.”

So I guess she wasn’t completely satisfied with the way we ‘re doing it. I wasn’t sure what she wanted me to do so I grab her hips and start slamming into her, so hard I’m started to get worried. But Helen’s not complaining – in fact, she must like it ‘cause she goes “Unhh, Unhhh, Unhh” each time I slam my cock into her.

“Oh, fuck, Bobby, I’ve wanted you to do this to me for so long...”

There’s no way I could keep this up, as excited as I am, and with the way her slick cunt feels on my cock – and with Helen talking this way, saying these things.

And she knew even before my cock started to pulse.

“You want to cum, don’t you, Bobby?

“Go ahead, Baby – you know you want to cum.”

Yeah, I did – I wanted to cum real bad!

“Go ahead – cum in me, Baby.” Then she said it. “Cum in Helen.”

And for a second I thought that she’d said, “... in your Helen.” But that mighta just been my imagination.

Anyway, I knew then. That’s what I wanted to do. I didn’t just want to cum.

I wanted to cum in Helen.

But I wanted to do it my way.

I let go of her hips that I was using for leverage and leaned forward and reached around Helen and took those soft little cone-shaped breasts in my hands and squeezed them – just a little – and rolled the hard little nipples. And I hear Helen sigh so I lean into her one last time and then let go of everything that’s been building up inside me since – well, since I jerked off in bed this morning thinking of Helen, or of Sindee – but also building up all day, and on the ride over to her house, and all the time we were talking with her parents.

But now I can do what I wanted to and let go – let every bit of it – and release it all inside Helen’s warm, welcoming cunt.

She made this sound, I won’t even try to describe it, and freed herself from my hands and stretched out on the bed.

“Lay on me, Bobby.”

Real gently, I lower myself onto Helen and put my weight on my arms so I don’t squish her, and I’m laying there on her like that and resting from all the exertion, and it feels really nice – special – laying there with her like that.

Then Helen says, “Bobby?”

“Yeah?”

“Want to do something else real?”

I didn’t know what she was talking about, but then I remember that tonight’s special because tonight’s Helen’s and my first chance to do things that aren’t for Phoenixx and Janine and Carl – they’re for us, for Bobby and Helen. So of course I said yes.

She smiled and rolled out from under me.

“Get up.” I sat up. “No, out of bed.” I got out and stood up. And that’s when she leaned over and turned down the covers and fluffed the ruffled pillows. Then she slipped back into the bed and smiled and held up the covers for me to get in with her.

So after all the times that Helen and I have ... okay, fucked... and lotsa other stuff ... this is the first time we’ve ever had the chance to lay in bed, to just enjoy being close to each other.

I think both Helen and me started out tonight hoping that everything would be slow and loving and stuff, but I guess once we got started we both got so excited by the freedom, by the fact that we don’t have to do things on cue for somebody else and what they want us to do. Tonight it’s just us, Helen and me, and we’re free to do sex for us for the very first time. And right now what we really want to do is this – laying in bed, next to each other.

So we cuddled.

Yeah, I know – I’m 14 years old, and I’m a guy. And I said “cuddled.” That thing that girls are supposed to like doing after sex – and guys don’t, like they want to get up and get a sandwich or watch Sportscenter or something. We’ll, I admit it – I liked cuddling with Helen.

I laid on my back and Helen rolled over so her head was on my shoulder and that soft blond-brown hair was against my chin and cheek, and she threw one leg over me – not sexual or anything, just for the contact (and the contact really felt good!) and then pulled the covers up over us.

Yeah, Helen an’ me cuddled.

After a while she rolled off of me and onto her side and scootched her back up against me, and I rolled onto my side and put my face in her hair and my arm around her and my hand on one breast, again, not sex-like, just – close – and pulled the covers back up. So yeah, we snuggled, too – get over it!

But after maybe ten minutes of snuggling like this, Helen says, “Bobby?” And I’m really getting to like the way she says “Bobby” – with a little kind of question in her voice and also this happy tone.

“Bobby?”

“Yeah, Helen.” I decided to say her name, in case she liked hearing me say it, too.

“Is there any chance that you’re feeing like a cowboy?”

Of course I didn’t have a clue why she’d say something like that right now.

“Huh? Why would I feel like a cowboy?”

That happy, excited tone in her voice again.

“‘Cause, if you feel like a cowboy right now, maybe you’d like having your very own cowgirl.”

Ohhhh...

I got into the spirit of the thing.

“Why, shucks, Ma’am, now that ya’ mention it, I am startin’ to feel like a rootin’, tootin’ cowpoke.” I hoped she liked my John Wayne impression.

She surprised me when she picked up on it.

“So, ... is there any chance that rootin’, tootin’ cowpoke would like to poke something into his cowgirl...?”

I answered, “Well shucks, Ma’am, that sounds real invitin’ – Ah’d be much obliged.” I got no idea where I get this stuff!

I tossed the covers off us and rolled onto my back and Helen rolled over and straddled me, and with this big smile on her face my very own personal cowgirl lined my cock up with her pussy and lowered herself and took her cowpoke’s stiff “longhorn” all the way into her warm, sweet cowgirl cunt.

First, of course, there was that feeling that you can’t describe – that feeling of that warm, soft, wet pussy sliding down the length of my cock. It’s like ... look, I know I’m only 14 and there’s lots of stuff I haven’t done or tried, but there’s probably nothing else in the world that feels like that.

And like this, with her on top and me being able to look up at her, I can see the look on her face, and it’s kinda like two things. First there’s that look of “There’s a boy’s cock sliding into my cunt, and I’m liking how it feels.” But there’s also this look, like, “Bobby’s inside me now.” Honest to god, I don’t know what that look means, but I’m absolutely certain that that’s what her look said.

She stayed there like that for a little while, like she was just going to enjoy those feelings – both of them. But then she started to move her hips back and forward, the way she did it that first time when we were “Bobby and Sindee” and she was on top, so I guess that way that feels best to her. And I guess I can understand why, ‘cause every time she shifts her hips I can feel the tip of my cock moving inside her and touching different places in her cunt. And every time she leans forward I can feel her clit rub against the top of my hard-on, and this doesn’t do much for me but it excites me to know that Helen’s getting off on my cock.

All this time I’m seeing her tits, and I think I can do more if I move my hands and touch her there. I put one hand on each tit, but I didn’t go crazy, like a guy with a pair of tits in his hands! Instead I just wrap my hands around each one, kinda stroking her tits with my cupped fingers. And she didn’t groan or moan or do anything like that. Instead, she smiled, like what I was doing was just right.

So yeah, I played with her stiff gumdrop nipples a bit and rolled them gently with my fingers, but mainly I used my fingertips on her breasts in this kind of milking motion.

And we went like this for a while, I guess ‘cause it was really good for Helen, and good for Helen means good for me. But then she put her arms between my arms and pushes them aside and leans down to me so her head’s right beside mine. And then she did something amazing.

She put her head down next to mine and put her mouth next to my ear and breathed a warm breath onto me there, and then she said, “Kiss me, Bobby.”

And what was amazing was, the words she said – and especially the way she said them – was sexier than anything I could imagine. If she’d said “Bobby, take me and fuck the living shit out of me!” it wouldn’t have been anywhere near as exciting as that simple demand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.