How I Began My Life in Porn - Cover

How I Began My Life in Porn

Copyright© 2023 by cv andrews

Chapter 4: Jade Does Sindee, I Do Capri

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Jade Does Sindee, I Do Capri - I'm just a skateboard rat hanging out at the mall when a well-dressed woman sits down next to me and asks me if I'd like to try out for a movie they were making.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

A Word to the Reader –

Please remember – this is just a silly little fantasy. I mean, what company would actually be in the business of making sex videos with performers as young as 14? Because, I mean, after all, that would be illegal – wouldn’t it...?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I guess we both fell asleep like that, Helen and me, with her laying with her cheek and hand on my chest and me with my arms around her, ‘cause the next thing I know Janine is standing there next to us.

“You two were – are – absolutely wonderful! Carl and Ed and I couldn’t have asked for a better scene!”

That made us – or at least me – feel real good. Also, it made me think that maybe they’d ask me back to ... to do more scenes.

“Our real challenge is going to be to come up with a title that captures the ... the feeling of that scene and also hints that there are going to be more to come. Right now we can’t decide on whether to call it ‘First Time’ or ‘First Love,’ or maybe just ‘Bobby & Sindee.’ Anyhow, we’ll figure out something.

“We’re finished for the day but don’t feel that you have to hurry and get dressed.” She thought for a moment, then says, almost like she’s talking to herself, “I know after something like that I wouldn’t be in too big a hurry ... Here, I brought you your robes,” and handed them to us.

I was glad Mom made me bring my new magic fiber robe. Somehow it made me feel more confident. This might sound weird, but I think that it made me feel more “professional,” like this was the kind of thing that performers in the video business wear after their shoots.

Anyway, Helen and I were standing by the refreshment cart. I think both of us were feeling pretty good about the scene we’d just done. At least I know I was – in a bunch of different ways.

That’s when a man and a woman wearing normal street clothes came into the set area. The woman smiled and then both of them began walking over to where we’re standing. The woman looked kind of familiar but I didn’t know why. They went to Helen and each one hugged her, and the woman said to her, “We saw the last five minutes of your scene – you were beautiful.” Then she turned to me and said, “Both of you.”

And that’s when Helen said, “Bobby, these are my mom and dad, Elaine and Jim Clark. Mom, Dad, this is Bobby,” and that’s when I realized why the woman looked familiar to me – I’d seen her on one of the sets this morning, when she was getting fucked from behind while she sucked another guy’s cock.

Of course I didn’t recognize her dad, ‘cause the only time I saw him there was a woman sitting on his face.

But the funny thing was, in spite of the strange circumstances, meeting Helen’s mom and dad while we’re standing there in our robes after they’d just seen their daughter and me fucking, it all seemed so normal, just like meeting any other girl’s parents.

Mrs. Clark smiled and held out her hand and said, “We’re very pleased to meet you, Bobby. Helen has told us a lot about you.”

After Mrs. Clark and I shook, Mr. Clark extended his hand. “Jim Clark – it’s good to meet you Bobby.”

I shook his hand, and it was a good handshake, like he didn’t do anything to make me feel like he was the boss or anything, just a good, even handshake. And then for some reason, I still don’t know what made me do it, I said, “Your daughter is a very nice girl, Mr.Clark.”

He seemed kind of surprised by what I said, but then he smiled and put his arm around my shoulders – not in an “affectionate” way, more like he just appreciated what I said, and he said, “Yes, she is, isn’t she?”

We stayed like that for a few seconds and then her mom says, “Janine says that you’re finished for the day. We’ll talk with Ed and Janine while you get dressed.” Then she seemed to think of something and said, “Bobby, we can drive you home too, if you’d like.”

I looked real quick at Helen but I didn’t see any reaction or feedback from her so I said, “Thank you, but I got my skateboard and there’s some places I want to stop on the way home, but thank you very much.” Then I had a thought. I didn’t want to close any doors or anything so I said, “But ... maybe the next time...”

Helen came back from the dressing room and joined her parents, and as they were all leaving the set and heading for the doors into the mall, Helen turned and ran back to where I was standing. She touched my cheek and said, “I’m glad it was you, Bobby.”

She stood on her toes and kissed me on the cheek, then turned and ran back to where her parents were waiting, and they all walked out through the doors leaving me thinking. And what I was thinking was, I was glad it was Helen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the next five days I hung around the house waiting for the phone to ring, for a call from Janine or Ed asking me to come in to Phoenixx to shoot some more scenes – maybe with Helen. After they said all those nice things, about how well I did and how Helen’s and my scene together was so great I figured they’d want me back to do lots more. But ... nothing. I was starting to get depressed and wondering if I’d ever get a chance to do another video – and to be with Helen.

But just when I was getting to think that they were just being nice and that I really wasn’t what they were looking for, that’s when the phone rang. I almost tripped over the loose rug trying to get to it.

Turns out it wasn’t Janine or Ed – it was Helen.

“Bobby, it’s good to hear your voice! I was afraid you wouldn’t be home.” Yeah, like what else would I be doing? “Why I’m calling is, I’m shooting a scene today...,” and it hit me like a punch in the gut – Helen would be shooting a scene with someone ... someone who wasn’t me.

“ ... and Janine said that maybe you’d want to come visit the set, and would I like that? Well of course I said I’d like that, so that’s why I’m calling.” She paused, like she was waiting for me to answer. Finally, she asked me, “So do you, Bobby? Would you like to visit my shoot today?”

Well, in spite of how I felt about seeing her doing stuff with ... But still, it would be a chance to see Helen again so I made myself sound enthusiastic and said, “Sure – great. Which set?”

So I washed up and put on a fresh tee and my cleanest shorts. I hopped on my board and in 10 minutes I’m at the mall buzzing at the door for the Phoenixx sets. Janine let me in and told me, “Sindee’s already getting ready. They’re setting up on 6.”

I went down the hallway to set 6 and I see it’s set up kind of like a college dorm room, or at least what I imagine a college dorm room would look like, since I won’t even be in the ninth grade for almost two months. Kind of like the “high school girl’s” room where Helen and I shot the scene – our scene – except that there were more books and they looked more ... serious, and the music posters were gone and they were replaced by something that looked like a football schedule. Also, instead of all the stuffed animals there was only one, a stuffed moose wearing a Santa cap.

Helen was already there, along with an older girl – “Jade” – except I think her name is really Jane. Helen was sitting on the “dorm room” bed while the makeup lady put some final touches on her eyes.

“Bobby! You’re here– I’m so glad!” And the thing is, it sounded like she really was – like she wasn’t really happy until I came.

People were busy getting things ready, setting up lights and trying different positions, checking out different camera angles and things, when Janine came up beside me.

“This is a pretty standard scene, something that sells a lot, gets a lot of viewers. This time Jade – the other girl in the scene – she’s the older college lesbian seducing the ‘innocent’ young high school girl – that’s Sindee.”

Carl calls for everyone to clear the set, and then he yells “Rolling!”

Things start out kinda the same way Helen’s and my “high school” scene started, first with voices outside the “room” where you can’t see them and “Jade’s” voice says, “Are you sure you want to do this – come up to my room with me?”

And Helen-Sindee’s voice says, kinda uncertain, “I don’t know – the only time I ever did anything with another girl was that time at the party, with you...”

“Come on, Sindee! You expect me to believe that you never fooled around with your girlfriends, or a cousin, or at summer camp...?”

“Well ... But never with a woman. What if I’m not very good...?”

“Don’t worry about a thing, Sweet Cheeks. Everything you do’ll be perfect. And if it isn’t, I’ll teach you ‘til you are perfect! Trust me, Babycakes, we’re going to do things you’re never gonna forget!”

Then Jade leads “Sindee” into the “dorm room” and they head straight for the bed and sit down on it and start kissing, and Jade’s taking the lead, and it’s pretty obvious from the way she’s kissing Helen – Sindee – that Jade really knows how to make out with girls.

But then Sindee breaks off the kiss and pushes Jade back from her and says, “Wait a sec, OK? I’m not sure...”

“Now sure about what, Babycakes?”

Now “Sindee’s” playing hard to get get. I didn’t know Helen’s such a good actress.

“Gee, maybe I oughta go home – I’m not sure this was such a good idea...”

“So you don’t want to get your mind blown?”

“Well, I’m just not sure...”

“Trust me, Babycakes, once you feel my tongue on that sweet little pussy of yours you won’t be able to get enough – you’ll be begging for more.”

Sindee acts like she’s not completely reassured. She’s still a little hesitant, like she’s uncertain about a bunch of things, like does she really want to be there and what’s going to happen – and will she be good enough? But in ten seconds her mouth is moving with Jade’s and she’s pushed Jade back onto the bed and has her tongue down Jade’s throat.

Sindee and Jade tongue-wrestle for a minute until Jade breaks the kiss and pushes Sindee up off her her and looks at her and says, “I been dreaming about seeing your tight little body since the party last Saturday.”

Jade takes the bottom of Sindee’s pink tank top and pulls it over her head and off and then reaches around and unhooks Sindee’s plain white bra and eases the thin straps off her arms. Then she tells Sindee to stand up, and she undoes Sindee’s jeans and slides them down to the floor, and Sindee steps out of them and stands there in her panties, which turn out to be a bright red thong bikini, like she knew that somebody was going to be seeing them today.

Mmmm, yummy! I can’t wait to get my face in between those sweet thighs.”

Sindee giggled.

Jade didn’t wait for Sindee to undress her. She pulled off her sweater in a single move, then her slacks, and that left her standing there in a pink sports bra and black bikini panties and I got a good look at Jade’s body.

And it’s awesome! Jade’s body is long and lean and athletic, and it’s sexy as hell. And I felt confused. I actually found myself envying Helen because in a few minutes she was going to be having sex with Jade and that exciting, sexy body. Also, I was envying Jade, because soon she’d be touching and fingering and sucking and eating Helen.

Jade kneeled down in front of Sindee and grabbed the thong panties and peeled them down. Then she guided Sindee back onto the bed and got down on her knees in front of her. At first Jade just ran her hands over Sindee, stroking her tummy and then her thighs, and Sindee seemed to like the feel of Jade’s hand because she made this gentle Mmmm sound.

Then Jade switched from using her hands to kissing Sindee where she’d been rubbing her. Sindee went Mmmm again and ran her fingers through Jade’s short black hair.

“Relax, Sweet thing, you’re gonna love this.”

Jade slid down between Sindee’s legs and started licking her pussy, and for the first time I got to see what it looks like when a girl – an experienced girl who knows what she’s doing – licks and eats another girl’s pussy.

And she must be really good, because Sindee’s squirming around almost from the second Jade’s tongue touches her, and she’s using her hands to press Jade’s mouth tighter to her, then pull her back like she did with ... like she did when I was licking her there.

And then Helen – Sindee – surprises the hell out of me.

Oh, fuck, Jade – eat me – I been dreaming about this since you touched me at the party.

“Oh, Jade ... eat my cunt – please, Jade, eat my cunt – PLEASE!”

... and she mashes Jade’s head into her pussy while she’s tossing around on the bed.

And I’m getting really hard watching and hearing this, and of course my hand slides down to my crotch, and I really wanted to put it inside my pants but didn’t and instead I just squeezed my cock through my jeans, thinking about the things Helen was saying – screaming – and thinking about whether she’d ever holler things like that when we ... when we’re...

Anyhow, Sindee’s cries must’ve been Jade’s cue to slide her finger into Sindee’s pussy and started working it around inside her. Sindee groans and starts squirming and at first I thought she was trying to get away. But then she grabs Jade’s wrist and it looks like she’s trying to pull it even closer – deeper.

Jade lifts her head from sucking Sindee’s pussy and says, “There – you like that, don’t you, you little whore?

“This is what you’ve been dreaming about it, isn’t it – getting your little slut cunt licked and fucked? Say it!”

And Helen – Sindee – surprises me again.

“Yes! Yes – I wanted this since you kissed me at the party. Don’t stop – fuck me, Jade!”

Jade sticks in a second finger, so now she’s got two fingers up inside Sindee’s ... inside Sindee’s cunt ... and it looked like she was working them around pretty good, and all the time she’s sucking Sindee’s clit.

I thought this might be hurting Sindee. But instead Sindee’s tossing around on the bed and bucking her hips like she did when I was eating her. But now she’s doing it more – more frantic is the best word I can think of – and after maybe two minutes of that she arches her body up from the bed and gets real stiff and starts cumming. And while she’s cumming she’s saying all sorts of stuff.

“Fuck, Jade – that’s so good! That’s it, fuck me, you bitch!”

I didn’t know how to feel about it, the way Helen was ... the words she was saying. I don’t know if I liked her talking, saying words like that.

But then I also think that I’d like to be able to do things with Helen – to Helen – so she’d say things like that when we ... when we’re doing stuff.

Jade gave Sindee a minute or two to calm down, then slid out from between her legs and put her lips to Sindee’s and they shared the tast of Sindee’s pussy juices, and it’s obvious that Sindee doesn’t mind this at all. In fact, it looks like she’s really getting into licking and tasting Jade’s lips. But then Jade pulls back from Sindee’s lips and sits up.

“Now it’s my turn.”

Jade climbed onto the bed and kneeled over Sindee and lowered her pussy so it’s right over Sindee’s mouth. Sindee opens her mouth and Jade lowers herself so her pussy’s pressing right against Sindee’s lips, and “innocent” Sindee already seems to know what to do.

It was a lot like what Jade did to Sindee, except because of their positions it was Jade who was rubbing her pussy over Sindee’s lips and mouth. Jade was fucking Sindee’s mouth. And like when Jade was sucking Sindee and stuck some fingers inside Sindee’s pussy, this time it was Sindee doing it to Jade.

Sindee’s hand is so small that she’s able to slide more of it inside Jade’s pussy while she’s licking her clit, ‘til Sindee got all four fingers – in fact, most of her hand – inside Jade’s pussy and is working it around a lot, and Jade’s really squirming, and she’s telling Sindee what to do and calling her all kinds of dirty names. I thought that would be a turn-off for Helen because she’s really so nice and all, but instead, each time Jade called Sindee some filthy name it made my dick jump even more.

I guess Sindee’s licking and sucking and working her hand around like crazy inside Jade’s cunt – and maybe the filthy things she was calling Sindee – had gotten Jade to the point where she had to cum. She grabbed Sindee’s long hair and pulled it – hard – and arched her back and her long body got stiff.

“Oh, shit, you little minx – you’re making me cu-m-m-m-m...”

And then Jade did something I wasn’t expecting. Liquid started squirting out of her pussy, and I think it was that Sindee made her cum so hard and lose control that she actually squirted pee, she came so hard.

Later Helen told me she was hoping all along that that would happen, and that’s what she was trying to do when she was licking and sucking Jade.

What do I know?

Jade finally calms down from her colossal cum and lifts herself off Sindee – off Sindee’s mouth – without a word, and that’s when Carl calls “Cut! – that’s a wrap. Great job, girls,” and one of the “production assistants” came over with towels for both of them, and then their robes.

I thought Jade was leaving the set, but then she turned around and walked back and stood right in front of Helen and put her hand behind Helen’s head and mashed her lips against Helen’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.