How I Began My Life in Porn - Cover

How I Began My Life in Porn

Copyright© 2023 by cv andrews

Chapter 2: I’m a Porn Star!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: I’m a Porn Star! - I'm just a skateboard rat hanging out at the mall when a well-dressed woman sits down next to me and asks me if I'd like to try out for a movie they were making.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

When I got home Mom asked how was my day, and I didn’t know what to tell her so I said, “OK,” but of course that didn’t cut it, so she asked me what I did all afternoon so I told her that I hung out at the mall and boarded and then I met some friends and we talked and looked in some of the stores and stuff, and I guess she figured that was all she was going to get out of me so she gave up and went back to fixing dinner.

But the next day, just after we’d finished eating dinner, my dad says, “I got a phone call from Ed and Janine Griener today.” I got no idea who they are so I just waited for him to go on. And Dad says, “Ed says they met you at Riverside Galleria and that you spent some time with them yesterday afternoon.”

Oh, yeah – Janine and Ed. They never told me their last names, or if they did, I didn’t catch them. Anyhow, I was on alert now. I don’t know what or how much Ed and Janine told my folks or how they’d feel about it so I thought the best thing for me to do would be to not say anything ‘til I learned more from Dad.

“Oh, yeah, Ed and Janine. I remember now. Yeah, they showed me around the mall a bit.” Then I decided it’d be best if I waited for Dad to go on. And Dad gave me a little smile, like he knew exactly what a kid my age would be thinking right now.

“You know that Ed and Janine run a production company that makes videos for special audiences, right?” and I said, “Yeah, they kinda explained that to me,” and that was enough for Dad to assume he could tell me the rest.

“And Janine said that they took some test shots of you yesterday.” Gulp. How much did they tell my folks about just what kinds of “test shots” they took? Then Dad says, “Janine said you did real good, and that you – and your friend – looked really good on video. In fact, they both said you did very good for your first time.”

... and my friend?” What’d they tell my folks about Helen, and how much?

And “for my first time?” Did that mean there’d be more times?

I had to say something, so I said something positive, like “Yeah, they had me do a bunch of shots different ways, and they acted like they were pleased with ‘em...,” and I kind of trailed off.

“In fact, Bobby, Ed and Janine asked if your mom and I would sign some photo release forms so they could take more shots of you, and maybe put them in some of their videos.” I remember Janine saying something about that, but I didn’t really think it’d happen. But then Dad put it on the line. “How do you feel about that, Bobby?”

I kinda stumbled around, ‘cause I didn’t know what I should say to Dad, but also, ‘cause I didn’t know how I felt about that.

“It’s OK, I guess.”

Dad’s real sharp, and he knew what I was struggling with. And he knew part of what I was struggling with was the fact that even after spending several hours with them, I didn’t really know what it was that Ed and Janine – and Helen – do.”

“Maybe I can help fill in some of the blanks for you, Bobby. Ed and Janine’s company is called Phoenixx Productions, and what they do is they make ... adult videos. And by ‘adult videos,’ you and I both know that means sex videos, right?”

So there it was. Dad had just laid it right out there, so now both of us knew exactly what he – we – were talking about. Funny thing is, he didn’t seem to be pissed about he. It was more like him and me were talking about just another after-school or summer job, like painting houses or working at the hardware store. I thought that was strange.

But then a thought hit me.

“How do you know about their company, Phoen-whatever, and Ed and Janine, anyway?”

Dad looked at Mom, who’d been kind of hovering around us while Dad was talking to me. He looked back at me and said, kinda vague, “We know some people...” That didn’t answer much of anything, but I got this sense that maybe I shouldn’t push any harder, at least right now.

“So, Bobby, here’s what it comes down to. If your mom and I sign these release forms, and if you go through with it, of course, you’d be doing sexual things – having sex – on camera, and the recordings – the videos they make – might end up being sold and seen by lots of people, maybe even around the world.”

I never really thought it through like that, but I guess that made sense.

“So here’s the deal, Bobby. If we sign the release forms and you go ahead and work with Ed and Janine you’ll be changing your life. You won’t be like your high school friends or your skateboard buddies any more. You’ll be moving into a world that’s ... well, it’ll be more like you’re living in two worlds – your regular world, with home and school and friends, but you’ll also be in the world of adult sex videos. In other words, porn.” And he stopped and let me think about that, and this time he waited until I said something.

And they funny thing is, I think I already knew these things, even as far back as when Janine asked if I’d like to come back, and even before that, when I was doing some of the later shots with Helen. It’s just that I never put them together into a single thought and about what they meant for me. And now Dad was facing me with that choice. I think he would have waited, let me take as many hours or days or weeks as I needed to decide if I wanted to make this move, this big change. But like I said, I think I already knew the answer when I left the mall yesterday.

“I want to do it, Dad. You spelled it out pretty clear and I think I understand what you’re telling me and about what it means for my life going ahead, but yeah, I want to do this, do it.

“Besides, there’s this girl...”


And that’s how I found myself boarding to the Galleria Thursday morning. In my backpack, along with some other stuff, was a manila envelope with a bunch of papers in it. The papers were a combination of photo releases and a contract. Tuesday night Dad and Mom spread them all out on the dining room table and they went over them with me and they made sure that I understood everything completely.

I remember the first one started out like “AGREEMENT between Janine S. Greiner and Edward T. Greiner, DBA Phoenixx Productions LLC, hereinafter referred to as “Phoenixx,...” and it went on to where my parents’ names were, and words like, “ ... hereby grant to Phoenixx permission to capture both still and full-motion images of our son, Robert Alan S______, D.O.B. May 30, 20_ (hereinafter referred to as “Performer”), in any form or media, including but not limited to photographic, videotape, and/or digital recordings, which Phoenixx...,” etc., etc., etc.

And “ Also, we hereby grant to Phoenixx the exclusive right to retain these images, in whatever form, and/or to distribute them, in whatever medium they see fit, on a worldwide basis.” In other words, they own whatever pix and vids they take of me and can do whatever they want with them.”

Then there was the part about the money, and this blew my mind when Dad and Mom went over it with me. I would get paid $300 for each six-hour day of shooting! I’d get 35 minutes for meals and a five-minute break each hour. And I’d also get paid for any time after the six-hours – $75 for the first extra hour and a hundred bucks for each hour after that!

And buried in all the pay language was this line: “Performer will have the opportunity to earn additional bonuses for performing special requests.” I didn’t have any idea what “special requests” meant, but if they mean more money, I’m all for ‘em!

I had a bunch of other stuff in my backpack along with the manila envelope with all the legal papers. Mom said that I should take a robe, and she folded up the new robe I got for Christmas, the blue one that Mom said was some kind of “microfiber” cloth that was real light and would shed wrinkles and dry quickly. Also, my newest flip-flops, plus a change of underwear.

Also, at the end Mom slipped in a box of wintergreen Tic Tacs, telling me that it’s always important that my breath smell good.

So with all this stuff in my backpack I head off on my board to the Galleria. I get thereat 9:30, just like Janine said to. She met me at the door and let me in and we talk about how glad they are that I decided to come back and “join their family,” and how much they were looking forward to working with me.

Of course, I was wondering if Helen would be there, and it was like Janine already knew what I was thinking.

“Sindee’s already here. She was excited when Ed and I told her that you’d decided to come back. Right now she’s getting some juice, but I’ll tell her you’re here. And now that you’re ‘official’ we can start by showing you around the sets. That way you can meet some of the people you’ll be working with and see the kinds of videos we make here.”

Then Helen came out, and her face lit up when she saw me. She rushed over and stood on her tiptoes and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, but then she seemed to realize that maybe that was inappropriate and she let go of me and stepped back. But it was obvious she was happy that I decided to come back. And I realized I was happy that she was happy I was back.

Today she’s not wearing the soft plush white robe like she was the first time. Instead, she’s still wearing jeans and the maroon “T. R. Rough Riders” school sweatshirt she probably wore when she came this morning.

As usual, Janine was down to business immediately. “I thought Sindee and I could show you around some of the sets this morning. That way if you actually get a chance to see some of the scenes we shoot for our videos you’ll have a better idea of what you might be doing now that you’re part of Phoenixx.”

She turned to Helen. “Ready, Sindee?”

The first set we go to has a #3 on the wall outside, and they’re already “filming.” The set looked like a normal bedroom in somebody’s home, or maybe a hotel room, and there’s a king-sized bed, and there’re two couples on it side by side, and, of course, they’re fucking. But what really took me by surprise was that I was shocked by seeing it. I mean, I know that people do this, and I knew that that’s what kind of videos Janine and Ed make, and that people like watching stuff like this. But still, seeing it right there in front of my eyes for the very first time, well, that was a shock. Janine seemed to sense this, and she said to me, “It’s different, isn’t it, Bobby, between knowing about it and actually seeing it for the first time.” And I said yeah. And she said, “But you’ll get used to it, trust me, Sweetheart.”

And she was right. While I was watching, the “shock” – or maybe I should just say the surprise – kinda faded. What did surprise me was that I was starting to get turned on, watching the four people on the bed.

And then someone calls out, “Switch!” and I guess that was the cue for the men to pull out of the women they were fucking and swap sides and fuck the other woman. What hit me was that they did it so smooth, like there was no real break in the action. One man pulled his cock out of the woman and walked around the bed, while the other guy pulled out of his woman and scooted over and stuck his cock in the other woman and picked up fucking her right where she’d left off with the first guy.

Then Janine says, “I know – I could watch this all day, too, but there’re some other shoots we should see, shouldn’t we, Sindee?”

And for a moment, I couldn’t believe it but I’d forgotten all about Helen. Is this what they mean when they say “getting wrapped-up in your work?”

Anyhow, Janine tells Helen, “I think set 5 will be interesting.” So Helen leads us to the set numbered 5. I don’t know how you’d describe this one. It didn’t really look like any particular kind of room, just a “place” – a place where people are having sex.

The first thing I see is a man laying on the floor on his back with two women, and one of the women, the one with the long curly reddish-blond hair and large breasts, is on top of him and she’s sliding up and down on his cock and he’s squeezing one of her big tits with one hand. The other girl – she’s slimmer and has smaller tits, but still nice – is kneeling over his head and her pussy’s right over his mouth, and it like she’s fucking his mouth with her pussy.

Then over on the bed is a woman with two men, and she’s on her knees and one guy’s kneeling in front of her and she’s sucking his cock while the other guy is fucking her from behind (I guess what they call “doggie-style”). But the way the bed’s positioned, the woman on her knees is looking in our direction, and I think she can see us watching. The funny thing is, I think that for a second she looks right at Helen, and I swear, there’s this quick look of what looks like recognition, and then she goes back to sucking the guy and getting fucked.

And that’s when I see Helen, and it looks like she’s ready to say something, but then she stops, but then she goes ahead and says it. “The man on the floor with the two women – that’s my dad.” And before I can even process that, she says, “The woman there on the bed, with the two men – that’s my mom...”

Then Helen – she’s so good – she gives me time to understand what she’s just told me, and then she takes my arm in both hands and she answers the question that I wasn’t able to ask yet. “That’s how I got to be here.” And once again she gave me a little more time to think about it. Then she says, “I’ll tell you about it sometime later.”

Janine seemed to know that Helen and I need some more time to let what Helen’s just told me sink in. But then she says, “There’s one more shoot we need to look in on – I think it’ll be especially interesting because it’s more like the kinds of things you and Sindee will be doing. Sindee, let’s go to #8, OK?”

So Helen takes my hand and we go three sets down, to the opening marked “8.” This one’s fixed up to look like – I don’t know what it’s supposed to be. But then I see there’s a row of three metal lockers, like gym lockers, and there’s a long bench across from the lockers, and there’s a bunch of what look like used towels thrown around, so yeah, I guess it’s supposed to be a locker room.

And there’s a young girl who looks like she might be a college girl, maybe 5’-2”, and she’s dressed like a cheerleader, with a cheerleader sweater but no school name on it and a cheerleader skirt and white tennis shoes with pompom socks, and her blond hair is pulled back in a ponytail. And she’s being lifted and held up against the lockers by a guy who’s about the same age, maybe a little older and kind of tall, and he’s wearing a basketball jersey and satin basketball shorts, except that the shorts are half-way down his hips and he’s fucking the cheerleader girl, and her cheerleader skirt is bunched up around her waist and you can see his long cock sliding in and out through her blond pussy hair.

He’s got his hands up under her sweater and you could see that he’s squeezing her tits – the word “mauling” popped into my head – and she’s got her arms around his neck and head and she’s saying stuff like, “Oh, fuck, Randy, I love it when you shove your big cock inside me!” And “God, it’s so good – don’t stop – don’t ever stop fucking me, Randy!”

So I’m watching this, and it’s really getting me turned on ‘cause they guy and girl are closer to my age – and Helen’s – and it’s like at a school – and then I remember what Janine said about it being “more like the kinds of things you and Sindee will be doing.” And I’m thinking, “Will Sindee – Helen – and me really be doing stuff this hot? And will Helen ever say things like ... this dirty – to me??

And then “Randy” says, “You know what I like. Are ya’ ready, bitch?” and the girl says, “You know I’ll do anything you want, Baby.” So he gives her a last lift off his cock and helps lower her ‘til she’s on the floor. Then she gets on her knees in front of him and pulls on his basketball shorts ‘til they fall down to the floor, and she takes his long dick that’s just been inside her pussy and puts it in her mouth. And if that wasn’t enough, she takes her hand and starts this motion, like she’s milking his cock, and then it hits me: she’s trying to “milk” his cock so he cums in her mouth!

Then Randy bends over and grabs the bottom of her sweater and pulls, and she takes her hand off his cock for a second and lifts both arms so he can pull her sweater off over her head and says, “Now I can play with those fat titties while you suck me off.”

So he bends over and starts squeezing her tits, and I could see that she had big tits for a girl her size, and she keeps sucking and milking his cock while he squeezes her tits and pinches her nipples, until he says, “Ah, shit – you know what I like, don’t you, bitch?”

So the girl milks his cock two more times and then he starts to cum. The girl lets him cum in her mouth a few seconds, and then she pulls her head back and his cock keeps shooting cum, but this time it hits her nose and her cheeks and lips and chin and then points his cock down toward her neck and her chest. Then she takes his cock and smears the gobs of cum around her face and lips and then on her chest and around her tits, and ‘specially around her nipples that’re kinda swollen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.