How I Began My Life in Porn - Cover

How I Began My Life in Porn

Copyright© 2023 by cv andrews

Chapter 12: Family Business

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Family Business - I'm just a skateboard rat hanging out at the mall when a well-dressed woman sits down next to me and asks me if I'd like to try out for a movie they were making.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Hels tells me that the next video Ed and Janine have her doing is going to be one where the mom is going to be away for the weekend and “Sindee” and her dad seduce ... seduce each other, I guess.

The “mom” is a Phoenixx regular named “Topaz,” except that the mom is only going to be there a couple of minutes before she “leaves.” Sindee’s “dad” is this guy named Dave (his professional name is Dick Dante’, if you can believe it! ). So of course, Hels asks me if I want to watch her do her scene. Of course I would.

So the mom is going off to spend the weekend with her sister Edith and her family – her husband Jack and their son Chris. And there’s kind of the implication that maybe there’s going to be some intimate “family interaction” over the weekend.

The daughter, Sindee, is “upstairs” and “Mom” – Topaz – is getting ready to leave and she calls upstairs, “‘Bye, Sindee – have a nice weekend, and mind your dad, hear? Love you!”

And from “upstairs” Sindee yells, “Okay – ‘bye, Mom – have a good time with Aunt Edith,” and then she adds, kind of sarcastically, “ ... and Chris and Uncle Jack.”

Dave, Sindee’s “father,” is one of the Phoenixx regulars. Dave’s older, but he’s not old enough to look like the father of a girl Sindee’s age. Ed, who’s directing this scene, notices this and he calls over the PA who does makeup, and they talk, and the makeup girl opens her trusty aluminum case and takes out a little bottle and dabs some gray flecks into Dave’s hair.

Dave’s wearing a dark blue T-shirt, and you can see he’s got a pretty nice chest under it. He’s wearing a pair of gray jersey sweat pants that’re kinda loose, so it’ll be real easy to see when he’s got a hard-on and easy for a girl to reach a hand into them and to pull them off. A girl like Sindee, for example.

Sindee’s been upstairs changing out of her school clothes, and as soon as her mom leaves she comes down a minute later. She’s wearing just a large T-shirt that comes down to just below her pussy, so you – and her ‘dad’ – can’t really tell if she’s wearing any panties or not (turns out she is).

Dave looks over to her where she enters the set and says, “Hi, Sweetheart. You just missed your mom – she’s off to visit your Aunt Edith...,” and then he adds, “ ... and Jack and Chris, I imagine.”

And Sindee/Hels bounces over to him and gives him a big kiss on the cheek and says, “Good! Now we got the whole weekend to ourselves!” Then she says, “Y’know, Daddy, this weekend’ll be so much fun! We can have pizza for every meal and drink pop and make milkshakes, and we can watch whatever we want on TV or Netflix – it’ll be lots of fun!”

And Dave says, “Yeah, I think it’ll be fun, just the two of us here.” And then he has a “responsible dad” moment, “But we might want to take it easy on the pizza and pop...,” then considers a little more, “but the milkshakes sound pretty good...”

Then Sindee goes and for some reason checks to make sure that the door is locked and the safety bolt’s turned, and then she starts doing what she’s obviously been planning all along.

She goes over to the large armchair where Dad Dave is sitting and swings one of her lovely legs over him and straddles him and sits down on his thighs.

“You know, Dad,” and she leans forward to kiss his forehead,

“I’ve been wanting...”

... and she kisses him on one cheek,

” ... a weekend...”

... and she kisses him on the other cheek,

” ... like this...”

... and she kisses the corner of his mouth,

” ... for a long...”

... and she kisses him on the other corner of his mouth,

: ... l-o-n-n-n-g...”

... and then she kisses him square on the lips,

” ... time...,”

... and Hels puts her lips back on Dave’s again and holds them there – a long, soft kiss, and you can see the tent in Dave’s gray jersey sweatpants, and I know this isn’t a “performance” – the stuff Hels is doing is really turning him on. And Dave goes through this expression where he looks like he knows this is wrong, but that he’s loving it and isn’t going to do a thing to discourage “his daughter’s” inappropriate behavior.

Then Hels, real slow, slides up a little on his legs, ‘til now her crotch and whatever is under that long T-shirt are right on top of that bulge in his sweatpants, and then she starts shifting her crotch back and forth over Dave’s bulge.

And Dave is doing a great job of “acting,” if you can call it that. His face is getting red and he’s breathing kinda ragged, and he keeps showing this internal debate of “We shouldn’t be doing this” versus “Oh, yeah!” but he still lifts his arms and slips his hands inside Sindee’s T-shirt and squeezes her ass.

And he tries to protest, “Oh, Sindee – Baby, we shouldn’t be doing this,” but while he’s saying this his hands are still massaging Sindee’s ass.

And Hels is improvising her part, and it’s coming out real natural.

“But Daddy,”

... kiss,

“You know how much I love you...,

... rubbing her crotch agains his sweatpants,

“And I know...”

... another kiss,

” ... that you love me...,”

And that’s when she takes one of his hands from her ass and moves it to her T-shirt, right over her breast.

And she looks at him with this serious look, like she’s trying to look “stern.”

“And don’t try and deny it, Daddy. I know how you look at me, and how you try to sneak looks at me when I don’t close the bathroom door tight,” and she kisses him on the nose again, “Why do you think the bathroom door slips open so often, huh?” and she kisses him on the lips, real warm, and she takes the hand that’s on her breast and moves it under her T-shirt. And you can see Dave’s arm jerk a little, like he’s surprised that he’s touching bare skin.

“So c’mon, Daddy, let’s have fun this weekend,” and she grabs his sweatpants by the waist and starts sliding herself down his legs and pulling his sweats along with her. Dave doesn’t even pretend to resist and he lifts his hips for Hels. And we see that he isn’t wearing undershorts, which works fine for a porn video.

Hels gets back to straddling Dave’s legs. Or more precisely, his hard-on. She presses her pussy tight against his cock and starts sliding her panty-covered slit back and forth, and Dave’s trying to resist but you know he’s going to fail. It’s in the script.

Now Hels is really starting to get into the scene, and I can tell because she’s not just rubbing back and forth, she’s rotating her pussy around against Dave’s cock, and I can see her look up and roll her eyes back like she does when she’s getting lost in a fuck.

Dad Dave is itching to get his hands on his daughters cute teenage tits. He reaches down and grabs the hem of her T-shirt but he’s at the wrong angle to pull it off, so Hels grabs it and yanks it off over her head and then grabs Dave’s hands and puts them on her tits.

Dave says, “You’re so beautiful, Honey, but you know we shouldn’t be doing this,” but he’s saying this while he’s moving one hand down to his cock and he’s trying to work his hard-on through the leg hole of Hels’ panties that she’s still wearing.

Hels feels him working his cock around. The shooting script calls for Dave to fuck Sindee while she’s riding him like this, and even if it didn’t, I can tell that Hels is getting seriously turned on and she’s going to want his cock inside her pretty quick whether the script calls for it or not.

“Just rip ‘em off, Daddy. I know you thought about doing it – now’s your chance. Go for it!” Then she smiles at him and says, “Don’t worry, Daddy – I got lots of other panties for you to rip off me too.”

Dave grabs the side band of her cotton bikini panties – bright red, to match her T-shirt that’s lying on the floor – and gives a serious yank. It takes him two tries before the new panties finally rip, but now Sindee-Hels’ pussy is completely bare, and Hels takes advantage of this by nestling her pussy right over her Daddy’s dick and starts sliding her juicy slit back and forth on Dave’s cock, and you can see by her face that she’s really enjoying how this is hitting her clit.

“Inexperienced” Sindee is teasing her daddy’s cock like a pro. Dave keeps trying to get his cock inside Sindee’s pussy until Hels finally takes mercy on her dad and lifts herself up enough that he can guide his cock up into his daughter’s tight young teen pussy. Actually, it wasn’t so much Dave sticking his cock in Sindee – it was more Sindee lifting herself up and dropping her pussy down on her Daddy’s erect dick.

But finally they tease each other and themselves enough and Daddy Dave finally loses control and does what Daddy’s wanted to do for years. He stands up with Hels hanging onto his neck with her legs wrapped around his hips and his cock buried in her cunt and they stumble three steps, and together they fall onto the big sofa and Dave starts fucking the shit out of his teenage daughter.

Actually, it’s Helen who guides Dave by pulling him down along with her and then makes sure that his cock is squarely in her pussy. Also, she lets one leg hang over the side of the sofa so the camera – and I – can get a good look at what Daddy’s dick is doing in his little girl.

And what it’s doing is screwing her royally. Hels says something to Dave, quiet so it won’t get picked up by the camera recorder, but I can see what she is saying:

“Fuck me, Dave.”

Dave has a reputation around the studio for leaving his co-actors satisfied, and I guess Hels wants to find out for herself if it’s true.

Over the almost two years I’ve been doing – working – with Hels I’ve learned to accept this. Sort of.

Then Dave says, “I dreamed of this so long, Babygirl. I always dreamed of sneaking into your bedroom at night and pulling your panties down and sticking my cock in you and fucking you, just like this.”

And Hels says, “But we don’t have to sneak any more, do we, Daddy? We’ve got all weekend to do anything we want...,” and then they pretty much do what a dirty daddy and his horny teenage daughter want to do.

Finally they’re getting ready for the climax, and the script calls for him to cum inside his daughter – inside Hels. Ed, the boss, has decided that not all videos need a “money shot” of the guy cumming on the girl (or other guy, for that matter), and that instead the customers might be even more satisfied if the guy cums inside the other person and then the camera gets a good “creampie” shot of the cum leaking out of the other person’s pussy (or asshole).

So Dave says, “Oh, fuck, Babygirl – I don’t think I can hold back anymore...!”

And Sindee says, “Don’t hold back, Daddy – cum in me – squirt it inside me – I want to feel your baby juice inside me...”

And that’s too much for Dave and he groans, “Oh, yeah – fuck your Daddy, you little slut – Daddy’s gonna shoot every drop of his baby juice into your tight little cunt...”

I take my eyes away from Dave and Hels for just a sec to look around the set, and I see lots of the crew with their hands pressing against their skirts or the crotches of their pants – like me.

So Dave cums in his “daughter,” and he’s laying there on top of her on the couch, and he slides down enough that the cameraman can get a shot of his cum leaking out of Hels’ pussy. Then Sindee-Hels puts her arms around her dad’s neck and pulls him down and kisses him, and then she says, “We don’t have to tell Mom about this, do we, Daddy?”

“No, Baby, we don’t have to tell your mom about any of this.”

And then Sindee says, “Unless...

... unless you want to.”

And that might have been the hottest part of the whole scene – that they might let Mom know what they’d been doing, and that she might want to join in with them the next time. Like I said – hot!

But then I have one more thought: The next time Hels and I fuck, is Dave’s cum going to be inside her?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I been making videos with Phoenixx Productions for almost two years now, which means I’ve been making videos with Hels for almost two years. And like you’d probably expect, we’ve gotten real close over these years, and I don’t mean just the sex. We’ve become friends. In fact, Helen’s my best friend, probably the best friend I ever had.

And I’ve gotten real close with her family, too. If they had a son I think they’d treat him like they do me. They’ve taken me in and let me become a part of their family life. And also, they don’t seem to mind that their daughter and I sleep together, and I mean that in both ways. I think they’re really glad that Hels has someone like me, as a friend, and also as her “boyfriend.” I think that they know there’s a lot of guys who’d like to date Hels and get into her pants, and I think her parents are glad that her and me are together.

Anyhow, I’ve got my driver’s license now. Dad took me in to get my Learner’s Permit when I was fifteen and three months – I could’ve gotten my regular license when I turned 16, but Dad thought it’d be good if I had a few more months’ practice under my belt. But now I got my license, and of course the very first thing I wanted to do was show Hels and take her for a drive.

Dad let me take the Outback, so I pulled up in Hels’ driveway and get out of the car and go up the steps. And I’m standing there on the porch, and I’m just about to knock, and this old rock-n-roll song that my parents play comes into my mind:

Look-a here –
What’s all this?
Never thought I’d do this before
But here I am a-knockin’ on her door
My car’s out front, and it’s all mine
It’s a ‘41 Ford, not a ‘59
I got that girl and I’m a-thinkin’ to myself
She’s sure fine lookin’ man – wow, she’s somethin’ else!

And right now I’m standing on her front porch, knocking on her door, and my car isn’t a ‘41 Ford – it’s my dad’s Subaru. But before I can even knock Jim and Elaine are coming out to greet me, and Jim has this big smile on his face and he grabs my hand and gives me an enthusiastic handshake and Elaine puts her arms around me and hugs me, and it was like she’s genuinely happy for me.

I explain that I got my regular license and that i wanted to celebrate by taking Hels for a ride. Her dad smiled and congratulated me on getting my license and patted me on the back. And then he said that was a terrific idea and could he come along. Okay, I really wanted it to be me and Hels. But there was no way I could tell her dad that I didn’t want him along. Besides, he’s a good guy. I really like him, and I decided it wouldn’t really spoil things if he came along with Hels ‘n’ me.

But when we’re starting to get into the Outback he asks if he can sit in front, with me. “I always wanted to see how one of these handles,” he explained. So I back out of their driveway, super-careful, then look every direction possible, and then I even signal to pull out into traffic, even though it’s totally pointless.

And we’re talking a little about the car and about what was the hardest thing for me to get used to when I started, and stuff like that. But then I notice, he’s watching me like a hawk, and he’s noticing where I stop at lights and stop signs and how close I’m following other cars and how soon I signal for turns or when I change lanes, and I can see him looking out of the corner of his eye at the speedometer.

And it hits me: He’s not looking for things to criticize me about. He’s checking me out. I’m going to be driving with the most precious thing in his whole world – his little girl, Helen. And then I get this strange ... sense – a sense that I’m important to them. I’m going to be responsible for taking care of Helen, and that makes me important to them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That weekend Hels’ folks had me over for dinner, and after dinner we watched a movie on Netflix about a father and daughter and their relationship. There was nothing sexual in the movie, but it did kind of lead into what happened next.

Hels’ mom said, “We were talking with Ed Greiner a couple of days ago. He mentioned that you recently did an incest scene – the one where your mom was gone for the weekend and you were alone with your dad – and you seduce your dad?”

Hels, without questioning anything, says, “Yeah, we did that last Saturday. Dave – I don’t know if you or dad know him – he was my ‘dad’.”

“So, how was it, Sweetheart?”

“How was it? It went good, I guess. Why – did Ed say something...?”

“No – oh, no – Ed said everything went fine, that the final cut looked really good.” Helen’s mom paused, then took a breath, and then she said, “What I meant was, how was it – that kind of scene, with a ‘father’ – how was it for you.”

This time Helen seemed to see what her mother was trying to get at. “Oh, you mean was it exciting, the idea of a girl seducing her dad? Yeah, it was kind of hot, actually.”

Then her mom surprised me when she turned to me and asked, “We’re you there, too, Bobby – did you see Helen doing the scene?”

“Yeah, Hels asked me if I’d like to be there and Ed said it was OK, so yeah, I saw it.”

And then she surprised me by asking, “What did you think of it?”

I didn’t know where she was going, so the only thing I could think of saying was, “Like Hels said, the shoot went fine.”

She seemed to be trying to choose her words carefully. “What I meant was, Bobby, how did you feel, about seeing Helen have sex with her ‘father’?”

I hadn’t really given it any thought, about it really happening, but now that Elaine asked I thought the idea was exciting, a girl fucking with her own dad. Especially if the families were like ours, like Hels’ and my families, where the they did ... videos ... like our families do. So I answered her.

“Now that I think about it, I think it’s a really exciting thing, a girl and her dad doing sex.”

Elaine smiled and then turned to Helen. “What I was wondering, Sweetheart, was if doing that scene ever made you think about your own father, about Dad, and what it might be like...,” and she let her voice kind of trail off, almost like she was waiting for Helen to complete the sentence.

Helen looked at me, and I could see her question in her eyes. I nodded to her, just the slightest bit.

“Yeah, Mom. Actually, doing the scene with Dave, afterward I really did think about Dad, and ‘What if... ‘“

“And...?”

Helen kinda swallowed, but I could see she was going to tell her mom.

“Yeah, I did think for a few seconds that Dave was Dad, and about having sex with him...”

“And...”

Helen’s voice almost fell to a whisper. “And I thought that, yes, I’d like to ... if he wanted to...,” and she waited, like she was waiting to hear what her mother would say to that.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.