How I Began My Life in Porn - Cover

How I Began My Life in Porn

Copyright© 2023 by cv andrews

Chapter 11: Motel Pick-Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Motel Pick-Up - I'm just a skateboard rat hanging out at the mall when a well-dressed woman sits down next to me and asks me if I'd like to try out for a movie they were making.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Helen and I are at the point where we can talk about things with her parents – or at least we can talk in front of them – about things. And that includes sex stuff.

And there’s something that’s been on Helen’s mind – has been since that night when her parents invited Hels and me into their bedroom – and their bed.

Hels and I were both surprised – and let’s face it – shocked by some of the language Jim and Elaine used, and the names they called each other – and the fact that Elaine kept saying that she wanted Jim to “treat me like a whore.”

Like I said, Hels and I were both “rattled” by their language, and especially by the things her mom said. But then when Hels and I talked about it afterward and I asked her how she felt – about the things her dad was saying to her mom – and about the things her mom was saying back, I asked her if she ever thought about that, about what it would be like to be a whore, like her mom was saying she wanted Hels’ dad to treat her.

“Or maybe not a ‘whore,’ but maybe kind of like a ‘cheap pick-up’ – like a girl who lets herself get picked up by some strange guy and they go somewhere, like a cheap motel, and her and the guy would just fuck like they didn’t care.”

At the time Hels didn’t answer me.

On the other hand, she didn’t say no.

Since that time, though, she’s told me how she’s been having these thoughts – almost fantasies – about being picked up by a strange guy and them going to some place where they go crazy and he pretty much uses her, or maybe they pretty much use each other.

On one hand, I’m really surprised about Helen having thoughts or fantasies about stuff like this. On the other hand, I can tell that seeing and hearing her parents in action had a powerful effect on her at the time, and now the thoughts those stimulated are confusing and troubling her and won’t go away.

“I was thinking, Hels. You know how your mom and dad told us that we can talk with them about anything. And they always been real good with us every time we’ve asked them something, even when it’s kinda personal.” I stopped and thought of something. I said, confidential-like, “They’ve even shared a few... ‘tips’ ... with us, ... remember?” and I couldn’t believe it, but Hels actually blushed. With all the ... wild stuff we’ve done, I can’t remember anything that’s ever made Hels blush.

But anyway, I finally got to what it was I wanted to say.

“Whadduya think, Hels – would it help if you – or we – asked your mom and dad about these ... ideas that’re bothering you?”

And that’s why Hels and I were sitting in her living room with her parents one Saturday night. Helen told her mom and dad how she’s been having these thoughts.

“Since that time when Bobby and I spent that night with you ... in your bed ... with you and Dad ... and when I – we – listened to you and Dad, and the things you said to each other – and I wasn’t expecting it, but I got excited hearing them.” She hesitated and then lowered her voice, like she was embarrassed about what she was going to say, “ ... especially when you said you wanted to be ... a whore ... and how you wanted Dad to treat you like a whore.”

Jim and Elaine didn’t interrupt Hels, just gave her time to get her thoughts together and say them when she was ready to share them.

“And anyhow, Mom, Dad, those thoughts keep coming to me, and I keep thinking...,” and I guess she couldn’t bring herself to say it.

Elaine reached over and put her hand on Helen’s.

“Go ahead, Hon, say it. You know you can tell your dad and me – and Bobby – anything. It’s all right, and whatever it is, we’ll try to help you with it.”

I could tell, Helen couldn’t hold it back any more.

“I keep thinking about the things that you said, about wanting to be a whore and be treated like a whore, and I can’t get those thoughts out of my head.”

She stopped and took a drink of her soda.

“Mom, Dad – I think I want – I need to find out what it’s like – being a whore...”

Elaine and Jim went silent for a minute or two. I mean, what’s it like for a mother or father, what do you say when your smart, sweet daughter tells you that she wants – needs – to be treated like a whore? I just sat, ‘cause this is way over my head, and I’m just hoping that Jim and Elaine have enough experience to be able to handle this.

Then Jim says, “Can I ask you something, Kitten? Do you really want to be a whore, and all that...” and I think he couldn’t even bring himself to say the words, about what it really involves, being a whore, “ ... or that you need to know what it feels like to be treated like a whore?”

And the Elaine broke in, “Sweetheart, when you heard me... say those things ... I wasn’t saying that I wanted to be a whore – I wanted your father to ... to use me like a whore, like his personal whore – that’s what I wanted to feel.

“Does that make sense to you, Sweetheart?”

Hels seemed to be thinking about it, like you could almost see her turning the words over in her head. Finally she said, “Yeah. I mean yes. I mean, I think that’s what I want – to be treated like a whore – I think that’s what I need to know how it feels.”

Jim thought for a moment. “I think I understand what you mean, Kitten. Give me some time, let me see what I can do.”


And that’s how I end up the following Saturday night sitting in Jim’s car with Hels and Elaine in the parking lot of the Br’er Rabbit Motel. Earlier this afternoon he sat Hels and me down and explained what he’d come up with. Let me explain.

A few days ago Jim called me at home and asked if I could meet him at the Rainbow coffee shop, which is about half-way between my house and theirs “ ... because there’s something important – something about Helen’s problem – and I need to talk with you about it.”

And what he needed to talk with me about was, basically, could I be able to treat Hels like a whore?

“Bobby, I think I’ve come up with a way that we – and that means you – can help Helen with the problem that’s been bothering her, confusing her and making her wonder about herself. Bobby, what I have to ask you is, you know how important this is to Helen – do you think you could be able to treat Helen like a whore? And I think for it to work, you’d have to make it real.

“So what I’m asking, Bobby, is, do you think you’d be able to do that? For Helen?”

You know I’ll do anything for Hels. And if Jim thinks that this’ll help his daughter then I’m good with it, all the way.

Just one thing. Where do I learn how to treat a girl like a whore?

Fortunately, Jim was a step ahead of me.

“Bobby, if you feel you need some ideas you can watch some of these,” and he handed me a list of internet Web addresses, and I recognized some of the names from the porn sites that we used to watch up in Freddy’s bedroom. Man, that seems like such a long time ago now.

Jim says, “Elaine and I watched all of these, to make sure that they’d give you some good ideas, but also that they don’t get into anything that would really hurt Helen, physically or psychologically – things that might leave her feeling bad about herself.

“In fact,” and he smiles and practically give me a wink, “Elaine and I had a lot of fun reviewing these for you. In fact, we ‘reviewed’ a couple of ‘em more than once, if you know what I mean.”

Jim’s so cool. And so is Elaine. Hels is real lucky, having parents who are so cool about ... stuff. In fact, I’m pretty lucky to have a girlfriend whose parents are so cool.


So anyhow, I did the “homework” Jim gave me to do and now I’m here with Hels in their car in the Br’er Rabbit Motel parking lot. Hels’ mom was with us, too.

Jim found this cheesy motel on a main road in an unincorporated part of the county and thought it would be the just the kind of place a no-good asshole would take a cheap pick-up. He already rented the room and paid for it in advance ‘cause Hels and I aren’t old enough to rent a motel room, even if we have the money.

Tonight Hels is wearing clothes for how she thinks she wants to feel. She’s wearing one of her mom’s old tank tops, kind of a bright pink color, but it’s been cut down to where it comes to just below her small breasts – tits. And she’s wearing a short denim skirt that she outgrew over a year ago and a pair of her mom’s high heels, red ones (she uses them mainly for making videos at Phoenixx). But with the high heels she’s wearing white cotton socks with pink ruffles at the tops, and they look really slutty!

And her hair that’s usually perfect she’s managed to make it look totally messed up. She’s wearing some eye makeup that’s on a little too heavy – even more than when they’re making her up for shoots at Phoenixx. And her lipstick – well, it’s not like a clown but it’s on a lot heavier than usual.

So Hels, who I’m coming to realize is really beautiful, looks like a slut – like the whore she wants to be treated like.

For me, I thought that a pair of washed-out and worn-thin old jeans that fit real tight would be just right for making me look like the kind of sketchy guy that “Motel Hels” would likely hook up with. I decided to wear the same T-shirt I wore yesterday. It doesn’t stink – but it doesn’t smell fresh, either.

Jim pulls the car up to the very end of the motel and turns off the engine and him and Elaine ask us, just one more time, “Are you sure? Do you really want to do this?”

Hels and me look at each other and then back to them and we both nod.

So Jim says, “If you’re really sure...,” and hands me the hotel room keycard, and I don’t say anything more, just grab the backpack that I brought and Hels grabs the big tote bag she’s brought for tonight and we get out of the car. And it’s like we’ve agreed that we won’t look back – that we won’t look at her parents, that it’s just the two of us, and we’re on our own, here, outside a room at a cheesy motel off a dimly-lit main road...

I go to unlock the door (room 13 – can you believe that!) and at first it doesn’t seem to recognize the key card but then I realize I’m so nervous that I put it in upside down. The door finally opens and we go inside, and we close the door and I turn on the first light I see and Hels hooks the flimsy security chain...

And we’re all over each other – like two people who’ve just picked each other up for some quick, dirty, no-strings sex...

And we’re kissing crazy-hard and I can feel her heavy lipstick smearing under my lips, and I grab her tits through the thin cut-off tank top and start mauling them and I reach under her too-short denim skirt, and I realize that i’m not sure what I’ll find there. She’s wearing panties but I can’t tell what kind...

And while I’m groping her under her skirt she’s grabbed my swollen cock through the crotch of my washed- and worn-thin jeans, and she’s squeezing me harder than she ever has before, and I realize that I’m liking this – Hels being rough with me like this...

Then she drops to her knees right there inside the door and yanks my jeans open without even messing with the button and then yanks the zipper down and then grabs my jeans and Jockeys – at least those’re clean, ‘though they might have a little cum ‘cause I was getting excited on the drive over to the motel – and yanks my jeans and Jockeys down to around my ankles, and she doesn’t even use her hands and takes all of my cock that’s sticking straight out and takes it all the way into her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat.

She’s so hot, it’s almost like she’s crazed. And then I think of the old expression “hot to trot.” Well this Hels, the one who’s “let” a strange guy take her to a cheap motel, – she’s definitely hot-to-trot!

She grabs my butt and holds me tight while she’s slamming her head – and her throat – down on my cock. But then I remember that I’m supposed to be the guy who’s treating her like a whore, so I grab her head in both hands – hard enough that she can’t pull away – and I start fucking back. And now I’m the one who’s making sure that her throat takes all of my cock, and I’m basically fucking her mouth – I’m fucking her mouth exactly like I’d fuck a cunt.

And all of a sudden I’m scared. What if I’m hurting her? What if this – the way I’m doing now – what if it’s more than she wanted, or thought she wanted. I mean, I watched the movies that Jim and Elaine said I should watch, and this is the way the guys in those videos did it, and Jim said they were all okay. But I’m still worried, and I’m wondering if this is more than Hels thought she bargained for?

But then I hear her groan, a long “Unnhhhh” from deep in her throat, and she pulls my butt even tighter to her and I know that this is what she wants, so I go back to fucking her mouth even more.

And I’m concentrating so much on what I’m doing that I’m not conscious of anything else and I’m totally lost in this – in fucking her mouth-cunt. And it’s different from anything I felt before. It’s not like all the times Hels has had me in her mouth, and it’s certainly not like in her cunt, and the physical sensations are getting confused with what’s in my head, and it’s all – it’s not Helen that I’m mouth-fucking – it’s some cheap motel whore that I picked up and just want to use, to get my dick – and my brain – off.

And then I remember – isn’t that exactly what Helen said she wanted – for some guy just to use her to get off?

And then it sounds like she’s trying to cough, and all of a sudden she puts her hands on my thighs and pushes back – hard – and pulls her head off my cock, and she gags. She spits up a bunch of mucus, so much that it rolls down her chin and a few drops might even drip down to her chest where it isn’t covered by the flimsy tank-top.

I thought “Maybe now I’ve gone too far.” But Hels tilts her head back and looks up at me. And her look is ... not anger, and not hate – maybe contempt. But then she takes the back of her hand and wipes the mucus off her mouth and chin and jams her mouth back down on my cock. And this time she just uses one hand to grab my butt, and she sticks the other hand underneath her short skirt and starts working on her pussy, and probably her clit.

So now I’m pretty sure what Hels wants, and it’s this. I’m fucking her throat again, and now she’s meeting me half-way and fucking back, so I close my eyes and get lost picturing in my mind what it looks like – Hels, in her trashy clothes and her messed-up hair, down on her knees, with her one hand working away frantically under her skirt and me, with my pants still down around my ankles, jamming my cock into her mouth. Only since she gagged and puked, the inside of her mouth is now kinda slick with the mucus she spit up, and it feels like...

And then I start to feel it, and without even thinking about it my cock starts to squirt gobs of jizz into Hels’ sucking mouth, and it’s the first time I’ve ever cum in a girl’s – or anyone’s – mouth without them or me using their hands, but Hels doesn’t miss a beat and swallow every bit of the cum I’m pumping into her throat...

... and cums from her fingers that are working frantically under her skirt...

And then we both stop what we’re doing and we stay there like that, with Hels down on her knees on the cheap carpeting with her hand moving slowly under her skirt, and me half-leaning against the door frame and my dick softening some in her wet mouth. Finally Hels backs her mouth off my cock, and the first thing I think is how cool my cock feels now that it’s not in Hels’ mouth. She stands up, slowly, ‘cause her legs are stiff from kneeling so long, and puts an arm around my neck and pulls my head down for a kiss, and presses her open, cummy mouth against mine.

And the hot-to-trot little tramp shares what the guy she’s just picked-up has just unloaded in her mouth.

We stay like that, just long enough ... just long enough to make sure that I’ve gotten most of the cum taste that’s in her mouth, and then it’s my turn – or her turn, depending on how you look at it. I grab her and throw her on the bed without even taking off the faded spread. And in all the times that I’ve “thrown” Helen onto a bed it’s always been more like I’m guiding and pushing her onto the bed. This time I grab her arms hard and really throw her.

She lands sitting on the bed, and she glares at me, almost like she’s mad at me for treating her like this. But then she bends forward and grabs my arms and pulls me down and spreads her legs and it’s pretty clear that I’m supposed to get down on my knees and eat her pussy.

Her too-small denim skirt has slid up ‘til is practically up to he waist, and now I can see that she’s wearing sexy nylon panties. But like my jeans and T-shirt, she’s picked an old pair that’ve been washed a lot – except now they’re not washed. Instead they’re like Hels has rubbed them through her pussy a bunch of times so the crotch is crusty with dried pussy juice.

By now I’m starting to feel really dirty. Now it’s not Bobby and Helen, or even Bobby and Sindee. Now it’s some nameless horny guy and this cheap little slut that’s he’s picked up outside the 7-Eleven. I drop to my knees and put my head between her legs – which are getting really beautiful – but instead of heading straight for her crotch I start taking little bites – nips – of her thighs.

She jumps and cries out at first, but then she gets into it and puts her hands on my head while my teeth are working their way up her lovely thighs. But then my nose is at her crotch, at her worn, nasty panties, and without even thinking, I inhale. And I get what I was expecting – a strong whiff of old pussy juice combined with a little bit of pee.

The – not rancid – the pungent scent from her dirty panties almost overwhelms me and I almost swoon. And I think, “What I’m doing – this is really nasty.” And I wonder, how nasty am I ready to get?

Well, I learn part of the answer, ‘cause I put my mouth on her crotch and start eating her pussy through those nasty panties. I run my tongue over them and I suck them into my mouth and I chew on them, and then I chew on Helen’s pussy through the panties, and it must be so good to Hels that she swoons, “Oh, Bo ... ohhh,” because she’s not even supposed to know my name – I’m just some guy she’s picked up at the convenience store.

By now the panties are soaking wet, and now it’s mainly from my own saliva, so it’s time to get them out of the way. And I know that panties like these, they’re not meant to be carefully rolled off a girl’s hips – they’re meant to be ripped off – ripped to shreds by some guy – some guy like me – who’s only interested in getting at what’s underneath them.

I curl my fingers under the skinny, worn side bands and yank. And even though Hels knows it’s going to happen – hell, that’s why she wore these panties – she lets out a little cry in surprise.

And with the grotty panties out of the way I bury my face and my tongue into Hels’ pussy. It’s not as bad as the panties, but like the panties, her pussy isn’t suffering from any “excess cleanliness.” Maybe she’s dragged a wet washcloth through it, but it’s still... rich, I guess you’d say, with pussy juice and that little hint of pee.

And it’s intoxicating, and I dive in and start eating her. I run my tongue up and down through her slit a bunch of times, and then I try to tongue-fuck her, ‘cept there’s no way I can ever get into her as far as I want to, and I start nipping – biting – everything I can get to. Hels said she wanted to be treated like a whore, and from the videos Jim had me watch that meant that the guy just did whatever he wanted to with her, and that what she wanted didn’t matter.

Because I guess that’s what it means, being a whore, and getting treated like one.

So I just let myself go – do whatever comes to my mind, and I take one of her big “outside” pussy lips and bite it, and Hels thrashes around, like she’s trying to get away. Then I dig a little deeper with my tongue and I tease out those finer inside lips, and I grab onto one of them with my teeth, and I don’t really bite but I squeeze a little, and I’m sure it hurts, at least some. But I’m not even thinking about whether Hels wants this or not. Because the guy’s not supposed to care about what a whore wants, right?

And that’s what Hels says she needs to feel.

So I move up and wrap my lips around her clit, real tight, and I suck – hard, ‘til it has to hurt. And this time Hels grabs my hair and pulls on it – hard. But I guess that means she’s really reacting to what I’m doing to her.

So now that her clit’s really swelled up from all my suction I put my teeth on it, right against it, and Hels tenses ‘cause she knows what’s coming. And just like she expects, I squeeze with my teeth, and Hels tears at my hair and screams, and I’m afraid that people in the next room will get mad, or maybe call the cops. But nothing happens. And I wonder – we’re already at an end room – did Jim make sure that we got a room where there’s nobody in the room next to us.

I use my teeth to squeeze her clit a couple more times, and then I decide that I should use my tongue to soothe her by licking her clit, and this time I do it gentle, cause I still want her to feel good from this. Also, since my pants are already down I drop my right hand and grab my cock and I’m tugging on it while I’m eating Hels.

And then for some reason I remember something that Hels did that time when she was doing the lesbian scene with Jade. So I keep licking Hels’ clit, but I tilt my head to one side and I slip two fingers up inside her – inside her cunt. She’s so loose and wet that I don’t even have to work my fingers in – I just shove ‘em in and start working them around like I remember how “Sindee” did with Jade. I curl my fingers some and start rubbing them around on the inside of Hels’ cunt, trying to feel as much in there as I can. But also, I’m looking for that special “spot” that’s supposed to drive girls – and women – crazy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.