How I Began My Life in Porn - Cover

How I Began My Life in Porn

Copyright© 2023 by cv andrews

Chapter 10: The Secret Lives of Parents

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Secret Lives of Parents - I'm just a skateboard rat hanging out at the mall when a well-dressed woman sits down next to me and asks me if I'd like to try out for a movie they were making.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

A Word to the Reader –

Please remember that this is just a silly little fantasy. I mean, what company would actually be in the business of making sex videos with performers as young as 14? Because, I mean, after all, that would be illegal – wouldn’t it...?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One day the next week, Thursday, I think, Hels and I are supposed to do a scene – and this is a real coincidence – where “Sindee” pretends to be a teenage prostitute and she picks up this clueless teenage guy outside a convenience store. But we’re not scheduled to start for a while so Helen tells me that her mom and dad are here at the studio to do a few scenes and would I like to watch them record.

Now this was awkward. I mean, I know Elaine and Jim, and they’re nice – really nice – and I think they really like me, and maybe they’re even glad that when their daughter’s “working” it’s with me so often. And the other thing is, we just shared a bed with them and watched them fuck, and Hels and me fucked right there with them, and I’m still having trouble believing that that really happened.

And now I get invited to watch them having sex with some other people...? I guess I’m having trouble figuring out just how I’m supposed to relate to them. I mean, I like Elaine and Jim. But a girl inviting you to watch her parents having sex with other people that’s weird. Maybe even super-weird.

But I was afraid that if I said no, or even if I said yes but didn’t seem enthusiastic about it, Helen might think that it’s because I don’t approve of what they do, and how they do adult videos. And even worse, that maybe I don’t approve of them letting their daughter be in those videos.

So, no, I guess I didn’t really have a choice. “Sure, I’d love to ... visit their shoot.” And then I thought it would be a nice polite touch and said, “Please thank them for inviting me.” Classy.

So Hels smiles that great smile of hers and squeezes my bicep and then goes over to Carl to ask him what set their shoot was on. Then she comes back and we walk through the sets to #6. The red light over the door is on, so we know that they’re recording and that we can’t make any noise. Helen takes my hand and we tiptoe around the divider ‘til we can see the action.

First, there’s a bed, and there’s two women on it, and it takes me a few seconds but I recognize Helen’s mom – she’s the one on top. And like I’ve said, she looks young, and in this scene she looks real young.

Also, her being naked, without any clothes, makes her look younger, too.

And like I said, there’s another woman on the bed with her, and they’re laying facing in opposite directions with their heads between each other’s legs, and from what I can tell, they’re eating each other out pretty good, even shoving three – sometime four – fingers into each other’s pussies. But there’s something ... familiar ... about the woman she’s eating out. And then they rolled over just a bit, and now I knew what was familiar. The woman that Helen’s mom was eating and finger-fucking was my mom!

I stayed looking a few seconds more to make absolutely sure that my eyes aren’t fooling me and then I turn to look at Helen and I must have had this look on my face, and Helen squeezed my hand and touched my arm. I had to ask her.

“Did you know...?” and ran out of words.

“Yes, Bobby – I knew. My mom and dad talked with me about it, and we felt that it was time for you to know. And, Bobby – there’s something else.” She pulled me a little farther around the divider, so now I can see what else is happening on the set.

And what it was, there were two men, and one of the guys is kneeling on a couch and the other guy’s behind him and he’s fucking him in the ass. And I was able to recognize that the guy that was doing the fucking was Jim, Helen’s dad, and he was really hammering it to the guy kneeling on the couch. And also, I notice that the guy kneeling on the couch has some kind of band or strap around his cock and balls, and from the looks of it they’re keeping his cock really hard.

Then the guy kneeling on the couch turned to look back over his shoulder to say something to Helen’s dad, and I think I already knew it, but now there wasn’t any doubt – the guy on the couch, the guy with the strap around his cock and balls, the guy getting his ass fucked royally by Helen’s dad – is my father.

I felt Helen squeeze my hand again. She looked at me and said, “Bobby, you wanted to know how your mom and dad knew Ed and Janine and about Phoenixx? Well, this is how.”

There wasn’t any need for me to react any more, and I didn’t have to look at Helen for confirmation or reassurance. My mom and dad fuck other people, on videos, for money, and I found this to be both sickening and exciting. I mean – for chrissakes, they’re my mom and dad!

But then I thought about Helen’s parents, and how normal they seem to be, and how nice they are – plus the fact that they let their only daughter make the choice to get into the same business. But still, it’s different when it’s your own parents...

But while I’m wrapped up in these thoughts the action on the set kept on going, and now it looked like Helen’s dad was ready to cum – ready to cum in my dad’s asshole. He grabs my dad’s hips with both hands and groans “Awww, fuuuuckkk...!” and it looks like he has a terrific cum in my dad’s ass.

When he does this, the two women, Helen’s mom and my mom, stop with each other and start looking over toward their two husbands, and when Helen’s dad finally stops cumming and pulls his cock out of my dad’s ass – and it’s really stretched out, still almost completely open from the cock that was just in him – my mom gets off Helen’s mom and heads across the room and falls on her knees in front of Helen’s dad and takes his cock and puts it all the way in her mouth and starts sucking on it.

And now that my mom is on her knees sucking Helen’s dad I get a better look at her. And I’m surprised at how good my mom looks. I mean, I’m used to seeing her around the house in a dress or jeans, or slacks and skirt when she goes shopping or visiting, and maybe in a nice dress when she and dad go out for an evening.

But here, now, like this, naked, on her knees with another man’s cock all the way in her mouth, she looks downright hot. What woman wouldn’t, I guess. But my mom’s dark reddish-brown hair was down long and looked really shiny and sexy. And she has makeup on her eyes that makes them look dark and sexy. And they’d given her lipstick that’s a shade darker than she usually wears, and it’s making her lips look fuller and, let’s face it, sluttier. So, fact is, my mom looks really hot right now, and I realize that I’m thinking about her a whole new way.

While Mom’s doing this, sucking off Helen’s dad’s slippery dick, Helen’s mom gets off the bed and goes over to the couch and kneels behind my dad, behind his ass that’s still open and up in their air – and starts licking up her husband’s cum that’s starting to leak out of my dad’s ass. And like that isn’t enough, she puts her lips all the way around his asshole that’s still gaping open and it looks like she’s sucking on it, and he’s flexing his butt muscles, like he’s trying to squeeze the cum out of his ass, and she’s sucking while he keeps flexing.

Then she backs off from him and he turns around, and Helen’s mom takes the strap contraption off his cock and balls, and he gets up and throws her onto the couch and she spreads her legs wide and he falls in between them and starts slamming into her like crazy. And all the time they’re doing this she’s pulling his head down to her and they open their mouths and mash them together and they’re sharing Helen’s dad’s cum that she’s just sucked out of my dad’s ass.

That’s when Helen took my hand and gently walked me back to “our” set. When we got there she sat down on the bed and patted the place beside her. So I sit down beside her and she takes my hand.

“Wanna talk?”

~ ~ ~

Yeah, I guess I did want to talk – real bad. But to tell the truth, I didn’t have a clue as to what to say. So Hels didn’t say that stupid thing about “how does that make you feel?” I hate that phrase – it’s so ... lame. No, instead she asks a more practical question: “What are you thinking now?”

And the first thing I think of is, “How come you never...?”

... but I was too confused to even know how to finish my own question. Finally I got it together enough to talk.

“I’m thinking ... I’m real confused about what to think. I guess now I know how my parents knew about Phoenixx and how they know Janine and Ed and how Janine knew them from the start. And I always wondered how my parents seemed to know your parents when I didn’t think that they’d ever met.” And then it occurred to me – “Did you know that your mom and dad and mine knew each other?”

Helen kept holding my hand. “Yes. I knew that they knew each other. I didn’t know about them doing videos and stuff. But remember, when I started ... when I saw my mom and dad having sex with that other couple in our rec room, and I asked mom if there was anyone else they did that with, and Mom said yes, that there was one other couple? Well, later, but before you and I met, she told me that the other couple was your mom and dad. ‘Course, I didn’t know them or that they were your parents, ‘cause you and I hadn’t met yet. But then after you and I started ... working, I put two and two together and I asked my mom and she said yes, they’re Bobby’s parents.”

She gave me a few seconds to process what she just told me, and the timeline of those things.

“So, is that how my parents got into...” and I had a hard time finding the right words, “ ... got into doing these videos? That your mom and dad got them into it?”

Hels smiled, and she got this look, like she didn’t want to say what she knew she had to say.

“No, Bobby – actually, it was the other way around – your parents introduced my mom and dad into doing videos.”

That flabbergasted me. An hour ago I didn’t even know my mom and dad did sex videos. I mean, to me they’re just boring ordinary parents. And now Helen’s telling me that they... recruited her parents into the adult video scene.

“Huh? How??

“I asked Mom and she told me that about seven years ago...”

And that’s when I remembered that thing Hels’ dad said, that one night when he was driving me home, about how him and Elaine had been doing the videos “for seven years,” and when he said that I wondered about what happened seven years ago that caused them to start doing videos.

“ ... Mom and Dad met your folks at a school Parent-Teacher Organization thing and got to know them.

“The way Mom explained it, they went out for coffee after one of the events and your mom said ‘Al and I think you’re a very attractive couple... ‘ That’s the kind of remark that can either be taken as a compliment and brushed off gracefully, o r, you can take it as a signal, like an invitation, like, ‘We’re attracted to you and we’d like to get together with you if you’re interested.’ Well, Mom and Dad talked and decided that they were interested, and they went to your folks’ house that night, and I guess they must have ‘hit it off’ pretty good...

“Then one time – maybe the third time they got together – your dad said that it’d be exciting if they took some pictures of them doing ... what they did, and he said it like a joke, like something mom and dad could laugh off if they didn’t like the idea. But I guess my dad took it like a challenge so they made some videos, and when they watched them later they all agreed that they were pretty hot and that knowing they were doing the recordings made the sex that much more exciting. And that’s when your dad – and mom – said that since my mom and dad thought it was exciting getting videoed during sex, that they knew someone...

“So that’s how our folks know each other and how come my parents got started doing videos with Phoenixx.”

I just sat there for a while, almost like catching my breath, except it was Hels who’d done all the talking.

What her story didn’t say was how my parents got started doing sex videos, but Hels didn’t say, so I guess she didn’t know. Or else she thought that I should get that story straight from my parents.

There was something else I was thinking, too. But when I thought of it, I thought it’d be embarrassing. But then Hels said, “Your mom and dad are really attractive ... aren’t they?” And when I didn’t answer immediately she said, “In fact, your mom’s even hot...,” and then added, “don’t you think so, Bobby?”

And there it was. In her amazing way, Hels let me know that it was OK to talk about that “something else” I was thinking – that seeing my mom, naked like that and doing those things – doing sixty-nine with Helen’s mom and then sucking her dad’s dick straight of her own husband’s ass – made me think about my mom in a whole new way. And that way wasn’t like a devoted son. Now I was thinking of my mom as a hot piece of ass!

~ ~ ~

AT HOME THAT NIGHT, of course we had to talk. And like usual, it was easier for me to talk with Mom than with Dad. And the very first thing I asked was the question that had been nagging at me since I saw that it was my dad kneeling on that couch letting Helen’s dad fuck him.

“Mom, did you know that Dad was gay when you married him??”

My mom laughed and ruffled my hair and said, “Your dad isn’t gay, Bobby.”

“But Mom, I saw him – he was letting Helen’s dad fuck him, and it looked like he was really liking it.”

“He did like it, Honey. But your dad likes women as much as any man.”

“But how come...?” and I realized I couldn’t find words to ask about all the – contradictions – in what I saw my dad doing and what my mom was telling me.

And as usual, Mom understood what I was trying to figure out...

She put aside what she was doing and sat down next to me and said, “Maybe if I tell you how it happened.

“It might surprise you – “ then she laughed, “ ... or maybe after this afternoon it wouldn’t – but in college I was pretty wild, and my roommate was even worse than I was. Anyhow, my first date with your dad was a double-date with my roommate and her long-time boyfriend. It’s a long story, but anyhow, we ended up in a motel room near campus and we were no sooner inside than my roommate and I started stripping and going at each other.

“And while we’re doing this my roommate’s boyfriend reached over to your dad and put his hand on your dad’s crotch and started squeezing it and jacking him off through his pants while they watched my roommate and me. Well, pretty soon they’re naked too, and then my roommate’s boyfriend reaches into my roommate’s bag and pulls out a big tube of lube and says to your dad, ‘Whadduya say...?’

“So to get to the point – and to answer your question – when I saw that your dad could take cock as good as I could, I knew that I had to have him.”

Well, I guess it’s not the romantic falling-in-love story that you imagine for your parents, but on the other hand, I guess it’s worked for them...


Now that I’ve had to become used to the idea of my mom as “a hot piece of ass,” I guess I also need to get used to my dad – my plain boring ol’ dad – being a porn stud.

That also includes getting used to the fact of their “careers” doing videos for Phoenixx. One thing: I guess it explains how we always seem to have enough money for things even though Dad never seemed to work that hard at his life insurance job. So I wasn’t really surprised when Dad mentioned that he and Mom were doing a shoot at Phoenixx this weekend. Cha-ching!, I guess.

Anyhow, remember, when “Sindee” and I and Capri and Ryan did that scene about the two high-school couples who swapped with each other? And how Janine said she loved the “concept” of high-school swingers and how maybe they’d do a sequel where one of the couples gets together with one of their parents and swaps with them? Well, Janine’s decided that now’s the time for that sequel.

Saturday she catches Hels and me hanging out on the set and she tells us that there’s a shoot they’re about to do and that “Sindee” and I might enjoy watching it.

So Hels and I walk down the corridor, and the red light is on outside #4 so I guess they’ve already started shooting the scene.

We turn the corner into the set and the first thing we see is Capri down on her knees on the bed, and my dad is fucking her from behind. There’s this red silk scarf around her neck, and Dad’s choking her with the scarf while he’s pounding his cock into that plush cunt of hers. And Capri’s saying stuff like only she can say.

“Oh, fuck – give it to me, Daddy – fuck your little girl harder! You know I wanted your dick for so long...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.