Philip's Mom - Cover

Philip's Mom

Copyright© 2023 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A typical suburban family in the late 1990's with their typical family issues. How one rotten egg can create a lasting legacy of chaos amid secrets and desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Cindy was as close to being grumpy the next morning as anyone had ever seen her. Erica had found out firsthand that Philip was a ball of sexual energy in a package half the size of his dad. He could rough-fuck with the best of them, almost choking her out while fucking her through her third orgasm and his fourth.

Even after two hours of sex, he was ready to go again barely seconds after unloading, and Erica had reluctantly admitted she could not keep up with the teen.

He’d earned her grudging respect, but she still preferred to feel stubble while kissing rather than feeling like she was making out with a child. Then there was the whole running of her hands across his back thing while he’d screwed her missionary style.

It was just weird. There was barely any muscle definition and no hair at all on Philip’s back or butt. Philip’s cock was every bit as good as Tom’s in its own way, but she’d been spoiled by the package that was Tom.

There was to be no school on the day of Amanda’s arrival. The term was nearly over anyway, so Tom just called them off, explaining to the school office that his children’s sister was arriving home from college.

Tom pulled Monica’s car into the driveway and stopped in front of the gate that closed off the side of the house from the front.

He’d taken it instead of his convertible sports coupe to the airport, fully expecting Amanda to arrive with half a dozen suitcases. He’d been pleasantly surprised that she’d traveled with one large case and a carry-on. And she’d been disappointed about the crabby car he’d arrived in.

Even as he popped the trunk and got out of Monica’s car, he imagined he heard squeals from inside. He knew the plan was for everyone to be naked inside, ready to start fucking, but he felt like they’d started early instead of waiting to hear the key in the lock of the front door.

“What was that?” Amanda asked a moment later, looking at the house. “And shouldn’t everyone be coming out to greet me?” The pout in her voice was unmistakable.

Tom was now sure he’d heard something too, but he just laughed and replied, “knowing them, they’re busy. But they’ve been looking forward to today, especially your mother.”

“Yeah, right. You’re talking about the bitch who miscommunicated me,” Amanda said snarkily.

“You mean discommunicated, and she’s not Catholic. The Baptists don’t do that.”

“It was a joke, daddy,” Amanda said, putting on a smile and hugging his arm, surreptitiously running her fingers up and down his bicep before sighing quietly.

At the door, Tom jiggled the handle, knowing he’d find the door locked. That was the signal for everyone inside.

“Jeez, can’t trust people anymore,” Tom griped, fishing for his front door key. “I’d forgotten I’d locked it, but we have to, these days.”

“Yeah, when there’s no one home, daddy!” Amanda laughed, now sure there was some sort of surprise greeting waiting for her.

Tom just grinned back at her, putting his key on the lock, twisting it, then pushing the front door open while standing to the side so Amanda could go first.

“Oh shit,” were the first words Amanda heard when she strolled in ahead of her dad, expecting to see someone’s head disappear behind the couch.

Instead, she nearly tripped over her own feet, stopping so quickly. Her very naked little sister was bent over next to her mom and another woman she didn’t recognize, with Philip’s ass pointed towards her, moving out of Cindy and into her mom.

“What the fuck, Phil!”

“Hey, Mandy!” Philip replied happily, looking over his shoulder and taking in his sister’s body somewhat hungrily. “Sorry, I couldn’t wait any longer. Just whip your clothes off and bend over next to Erica. I’ll double up the strokes on you to help you catch up to these sluts. Damn, mom, your cunt just got twice as tight! What’d you do?” He asked his mom with unfeigned interest.

Monica had cringed when her daughter had opened her mouth just as Philip was pushing into her soaked pussy, the bell on her piercings jingling merrily.

“Stop fucking your mother and say hello to your sister, Philip,” Tom said from behind his daughter, launching their planned conversation.

“She’s just a slut, dad! Ask her. Fucking is way more important than saying hi!”

“Well, hurry it up then. Who’s turn is it to swallow?” He asked the group.

Erica replied, “We’ve been going slow waiting for you, honey. We thought Amanda might like to take your load while we all share Phil’s, but she won’t if she doesn’t get her shit together and join our train.”

“Who the fuck are you?” Amanda was already asking even as she heard Erica offer her the opportunity she’d wanted for nearly two years.

Her question died on her lips.

Amanda was off guard, confused, getting excited, and felt like she’d fallen into a rabbit hole to Wonderland.

Her plan had been to whisper to her mom at the first opportunity that she knew the woman was a nasty slut who not only fucked teenagers but her own underage son.

She had planned to let her mom stew on the knowledge that Monica’s secret had been discovered, then the next day, introduce the blackmail.

Using the pictures Phil had of her mom, she’d coerce the woman into doing her bidding - the ultimate task being to eventually watch her dad pursue and indulge in taboo sex with his daughter.

She’d planned it all so carefully so that if anything went wrong, she’d still be the innocent victim.

What had greeted Amanda in her own family living room was so far outside her expectations that she was having difficulty processing it.

Not only was her cunt of a mother openly fucking Phil right in the living room, but Cindy and some other chick were getting dicked at the same time too! It wasn’t possible!

She’d been so careful, and she’d known Philip was way too gullible to have seen through her plans. Her planning was supposed to have been a carefully guarded secret with Phil!

Other than the inconsequential boys from school, Phil had pulled in to humiliate and degrade her cunt mother, no one else was supposed to know, but instead, her naked sister not only knew but was participating along with some random slag and her own father! Where had everything gone wrong?

“Hey, Earth to Amanda, come in, Amanda,” her dad said behind her, reaching around her to put his hands directly on her boobs. “Why are you still dressed? Don’t expect me to rip your clothes off for you,” Tom said in her ear.

Amanda was still shell-shocked but feeling her father’s hands on her breasts through her sweatshirt definitely got her attention. The man of her dreams was touching her boobs!

“Hey!” Amanda said, almost leaping forward out of her dad’s hug before spinning around to face her dad. “I’m your DAUGHTER, dad!”

“So’s Cindy. But her cunt and ass are to die for,” Tom said, pretending he wasn’t surprised at Amanda’s rejection of his inappropriate hug.

“What the fuck! Has the whole damn family gone mad?” Amanda asked, panic clear in her voice. It wasn’t supposed to be like this!

“What’s the problem, Kitten?” Tom asked, taking another step forward and again wrapping his arms around his daughter to pull Amanda in closer.

“They’re FUCKING, dad! Right in the living room! You don’t see an issue with that?” Amanda allowed her dad to hold her, tilting her head up to look at his face.

“Of course, they are, Kitten. It’s what proper sluts do. But my dick has been hard since I picked you up at the airport.”

“Dad!” Amanda wailed, now sure she’d gone insane.

“What? I’m a guy, too, you know. I have needs. If you’re going to get all prissy about fucking now, you can just sit down over there and wait until I’ve had a chance to get my rocks off in one of these sluts. I can see we’ve got a lot more catching up to do than I thought.”

“But ... but...” Amanda wasn’t sure she knew what she wanted to say.

She’d never been called prissy before. To her, it sounded insulting. She wanted to demand that Phil tell him she was anything but prissy. She wanted to tell her dad she’d INVENTED perversion, but she couldn’t. She wanted to tell her dad how hot she was getting and demand he kiss her, but she couldn’t do that either.

“Damn, Phil! Your cock’s even harder than before! I’m cumming again! Ram that meat rod into me!” Amanda heard the unknown woman behind her say to Philip, followed by the unmistakable noises of a cock pounding a wet pussy.

“Let me have his next load in my pussy, and mom can suck it out!” Cindy added, sounding frantic herself.

“God, Tom, get off Amanda. There’s plenty of time for that later. Get your damn cock out and into my pussy!” Monica demanded, further shocking Amanda.

Philip had told her that Monica only got to do oral and anal sex with their dad these days. Had he been lying to her this whole time?

“Your mom’s right, Kitten. It’s okay to be a cold fish. I’d just expected so much more from you,” he said, sounding disappointed that his other daughter wasn’t even attempting to get naked so she could bend over and take some cock.

“This is insane, though! You’re not even embarrassed that I’m seeing you all naked, much less fucking! This is supposed to be MY time!” Amanda managed to blurt out even as Tom let her go and started fiddling with his belt buckle.

“We all thought you would be teaching us about having a good time, Mandy. Seems you were just being a lying sack of shit in your emails!” Cindy said before moaning loudly.

Philip had moved back to her and she tilted her pelvis down a little, causing his cock to easily slide into the wrong hole.

“Oh fuck, that’s my ass. You’re cornholing me with Erica lube, bro. How cool is that!”

“Hey, no fair,” Monica said in a whiny voice as if she were being left out. “We agreed, no anal this time!”

Although Monica felt totally embarrassed at the display she was putting on in front of Amanda, she was hornier than she’d been in days, and it was easy to pretend she was a wanton slut, upset she wasn’t getting fucked in her ass like her youngest daughter.

Actually, vocalizing had been a challenge, but she pretended she was just with Cindy and Philip. Everyone knew she didn’t actually like anal.

“You’re really doing this?” Amanda muttered, seeing her dad’s hard cock pop free when he dropped his pants and boxers together. Her hand came up as if to touch her dad’s erection.

“Uh huh, no touchy if you’re not playing,” Tom chided his daughter, seeing where her hand was headed.

“I’m not getting naked in front of my brother and some strange skank!” Amanda protested.

“Told you she was full of shit, Phil,” Tom said conversationally to his son as he peeled his polo off and stepped up to Erica. “Are we doing anal now?” He asked, knowing there was no way Erica would agree to that but wanting to add that little extra dog to Amanda.

Amanda had bitten off a reply to Cindy’s comment about emails because she’d had no words. But her dad telling everyone she was a liar was too much to bear.

“Don’t, dad!” Amanda begged.

She couldn’t stand to watch her father get with someone else while she stood there with her jaw on the floor.

She heard ripping sounds as she wrenched her sweatshirt over her head and tried to get out of her jeans at the same time, cursing the fact that her underwear was so conservative.

She didn’t care about destroying her clothes. She didn’t care that her sister, brother, and mom were there, or the other young skank.

She WAS going to get her dad’s cock in her, and certainly not after it had been in some other rando, especially that rando’s ass. She’d practiced for so long and researched so hard to have her dad be the one to take her virginity.

Not aware of what Amanda was doing behind her, Erica was having her own panic attack, so she missed what Amanda had called out to Tom.

All Erica knew was that Tom was suggesting she take him in her butt. That couldn’t happen, but neither did she want to be ‘That Girl’ who ruined everything.

“Lube it up real good in my pussy first, honey,” she crooned to Tom, hoping to buy herself some time. She felt the tip of Tom’s cock touch the crack between her cheeks, then pull away again.

Still, in her underwear, Amanda threw herself to her knees next to her father, grabbed his hips, and turned him towards her.

She didn’t have an actual plan, just an urgent sense that she had to do SOMETHING to distract her dad from putting his precious cock into someone else.

As Tom spun around, his cock slapped Amanda on the cheek and nose.

“Oh, you DO want to play? My little Kitten’s a whore, after all!” He smiled down at his daughter, seeing a look of determination on Amanda’s face.

“Let me suck you!” Amanda said desperately, hating the way her voice made her sound needy, but ignoring it.

She had her mouth over the crown of his cock before she herself knew it, performing oral sex for the first time and scraping his dick with her teeth.

“Fuck!” Tom jerked away from her, knocking her to her back on the floor. “What was that!?”

“Sorry!” Amanda cried out.

She was too. She hadn’t meant to hurt her dad. Only then did she realize the other fucking around her had stopped, and five pairs of eyes were staring at her, laying with her legs spread, pulling herself up into a sitting position.

“It was an accident,” she snarled to the family members and the stranger looking at her, completely ignoring the fact that they were seeing her in her underwear.

“The only accident a proper slut has is allowing the guy she’s screwing to cum too quickly. Sluts do not bite cocks. Ever!” Erica snapped, assuming her role as head slut.

“Who the fuck are you, anyway?” Amanda snapped right back, angry that she’d humiliated herself and looking for someone who would pay the price. This stranger seemed perfect for that.

“I’m the cunt in charge of these sluts. I keep the whores in this house in line for Tom and Philip. If you’re going to stay here while college is out, you’re going to treat me with respect and do what you’re told!” Erica hissed.

“You ain’t shit to ME. This is MY house!” Amanda stormed, ready for a catfight with the upstart bitch.

Amanda had dealt with enough bitchy women in her life to know exactly how to handle this one. What she didn’t know was that Erica wasn’t one of the breed of clueless bitches Amanda had grown up with.

Erica was confident because she had the skills to back up her confidence whereas Amanda was just arrogant.

“This is NOT your house. I hear you grew up here and have been a cunt to your mother, but you’re just VISITING Tom’s now. But this IS my house as far as you’re concerned, so MY rules.”

Quickly taking stock, Amanda changed tactics. She clearly wasn’t intimidating the bitch looking at HER as if she was a piece of gum under someone’s shoe. She knew it’d be a mistake to get into a brawl with another woman in front of her dad five minutes after returning home.

Amanda redirected her focus to Tom. “Daddy, who exactly is miss bitch face here, and why is she being so mean to me?” Amanda asked in a carefully cultured, childlike voice that had always worked on her father.

“Like she said. She’s my head slut, Kitten. She keeps order around here. You’d be surprised how bad it can get when your mother or sister aren’t getting their share of cock around here.” Tom’s voice was soft, the way he spoke to his daughter when he had to say no to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.