Philip's Mom - Cover

Philip's Mom

Copyright© 2023 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A typical suburban family in the late 1990's with their typical family issues. How one rotten egg can create a lasting legacy of chaos amid secrets and desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Let me get this straight, son. Amanda worked with you to get in Monica’s pants, but made you promise you wouldn’t touch your sister. Yet you did anyway.”

“It wasn’t like that, dad! Cindy came to me! She’s not a proper slut yet but she was interested in finding out more, so I let her watch at first. Then she kind of offered me her holes just to practice on.”

“Proper slut?” Tom prompted, confused.

“Yeah, like Mommy and Mandy. Mandy’s done so much more than Mommy. I don’t even know how she organized some of the gangbangs and bukkake parties she’s thrown. That’s why I figured Amanda would get over it when I put the three of them together and played round robin with their assholes. I figured we can do it with all four of them - as a whole family if Erica loosens up. She is part of the family now, right dad?”

Tom hadn’t been sure how his son had become so twisted in his views of sex, but he now had a good idea. He needed to read the emails. He needed to do it right now. He sent Philip out of his own room so Tom could read without interruption.

He started with the oldest email. Tom didn’t need to read more than the first few to see that Amanda was manipulating her brother. It took a dozen before he knew why. Amanda had set Philip up to get Monica naked and having sex with her son while his daughter pulled the strings.

Tom could see why Philip was scared of what Amanda had promised if his son had approached Cindy. He also knew that was because the nonsense his daughter was filling her brother’s head with would have unraveled if Philip had tried treating Cindy like he was treating Monica.

Monica loved the sort of stuff Amanda had urged Philip to do. Cindy was a completely different person. She had for some reason taken to playing with Philip and Monica together, and some of Philip’s emails to Amanda had been dangerously close to confessing he was screwing his sister.

Tom had learned some of the unedited stories about things that had happened from Erica, following conversations she’d had with Cindy.

The emailed accounts from Philip potentially opened up questions that Philip would not have been able to answer if Amanda had dug into what Philip had written. Luckily for Philip, Amanda was only interested in the subjugation of Monica and not how some things could have occurred without Cindy’s knowledge and or participation.

One example was where Philip bragged about one of Cindy’s female friends coming over and getting oral sex from Monica. Philip just didn’t know that some things should not be shared.

By the time he’d read all the emails he knew three things he had not been aware of until then. Video recording devices having been used in his bedroom, that Philip had a key to Monica’s pussy lock and that both his kids had intimate knowledge of the pictures and videos of Monica’s early times with Erica.

While he wasn’t particularly surprised at any of these things, he knew he had to do something about the videos Philip had created. That was an invasion of his and Erica’s privacy.

Monica had given Philip a key to her lock - Tom didn’t mind that. She’d given up her right to privacy when she had made it clear that having none turned her on so he wasn’t worried about that either.

Taping the activities of consenting adults without their permission and sharing it was no bueno though.

But he could take care of that too. What he really needed to decide was what to do about Amanda. Philip had been right. The emails shedded a new light on everything. If Monica hadn’t been who Monica was, what Amanda had manipulated Philip into doing would have been called sexual assault.

What would have surprised all his children was how livid about that Tom was. He was open to just about anything that didn’t cause harm to others, done by fully consenting adults. Adults like Amanda, not a young adult like Philip.

His first reaction was to get Amanda to the house and have her trade places with her mother. Amanda had bragged that no amount of sex, bondage, and humiliation was enough for her and she’d made up some unbelievable stories of her own willing subjugation. Surely it must be past time for him to see that with Amanda for himself. For everyone in the family to see it.

His second thought was that it would not be fair to Monica. She’d put a lot of effort into exploring her desires and to have that all set aside while Amanda was home had been what had caused him so much angst in the first place.

One thing he was sure of; Amanda would not be staying in a ritzy hotel for six weeks. She already knew a lot about what was going on in the house, and maybe it was time to introduce her to the things she didn’t know about. Things like Cindy choosing to explore her sexuality with her brother.

That would not happen without Cindy’s complete cooperation. Tom needed to get his youngest daughter to make it obvious to Amanda that Philip didn’t own her, run her life or subjugate her like he believed he did with Monica. Cindy was playing with Philip because she chose to and nothing more.

Then there was Erica. Erica with her dominant personality. A personality that had caused not a few issues in a house where Tom himself was the undisputed authority, not her.

Maybe Amanda could learn that even dominant personalities still had rules to follow. Amanda had always presented herself as a dominant personality but her email claims had been that she was super-submissive. Tom wondered about that. Could it be that Amanda had been such a bitch because she was desperate to have someone control her like her mom was?

These were things that needed to be discussed and decided on before Amanda ever stepped foot back inside her childhood home. Whatever happened, Amanda’s days of thinking she ruled the roost were over.


“Pissy Missy doesn’t really need to be here, does she honey? It’s not like she’s going to provide any valuable input is it?” Erica said to start the family meeting. “Maybe she can wait in the bathroom in case I need toilet paper?”

Erica had devised a pair of nipple clamps attached to a chain that held a roll of toilet paper suspended in Monica’s cleavage. On a Friday night her task was to stand next to the toilet with a gag in her mouth, her hands handcuffed behind her and she just had to wait for someone to enter the upstairs bathroom.

If they wanted privacy, family members would use the downstairs bathroom to do their business. Philip and Erica never used the downstairs bathroom on Friday nights and now Erica was of the opinion that Monica should be at her ‘post’ upstairs.

“This is a FAMILY meeting, Erica. We’re all here to discuss Amanda coming home for six weeks.”

“We have that figured out, Tom!” Erica complained. “We’re putting her in a hotel and we’ll pretend to be a cookie cutter family while she’s visiting. She probably has a hundred friends to catch up with so she’ll never be here anyway!”

“That plan changed today. That’s what I want to discuss with everyone, especially including Mons.”

Tom had watched his wife’s disapproval of Erica suggesting she belonged in the bathroom and not at the meeting. He’d seen her staring daggers at Erica but had kept her mouth shut. Now he saw the gratitude in them when he vetoed Erica’s suggestion.

It was a moment that made him especially proud of his wife. Any other woman would have been very catty.

“Why? It was a good plan, honey!” Erica replied, ignoring the look Monica had given her.

“It was brought to my attention this afternoon that Amanda’s been playing us all, the whole time she’s been gone. I don’t know why, but it has something to do with Mons getting her accepted into that college. Why did you do that, slut?” Tom asked his wife.

Monica, kneeling beside Philip so her son could pet her hair, looked at her husband with something akin to guilt or fear.

“It’s a great school, Sir! Amanda could not get a better education anywhere else in the country!” Monica replied.

“I’m sure it is, but that’s not why you did it. Amanda was all set to go to the local community college. You wanted her as far away as possible and that pissed her off, did you know that?”

“Huh?” This came from Philip. He didn’t know where his dad got that information, especially after reading Amanda’s emails. He knew his sister couldn’t be happier where she was.

“You didn’t read between the lines in your sister’s emails, son. She was angry, and she wanted her mom to pay. Those emails are a recipe for her revenge against your mom.”

“No, dad, she was being helpful! She helped me see what mom needed!”

“We’ll circle back to that, Phil. Right now I want to know WHY Mons sent her as far away as she could. I’m waiting, cunt,” Tom said, looking hard at his wife.

Monica could immediately tell Tom wasn’t messing around.

“I read her diary. She wanted to have sex with you and she was planning to stomp on anyone who would have gotten in her way,” Monica mumbled, blushing.

“I can see why she’s angry with you, then, Mons. You basically banished her for wanting a dream fulfilled. On the face of it, that’s pretty harsh. Especially from you,” Tom said softly.

“Dad! Jeez! You can hardly talk! Do you have any idea what mom’s given up for Mandy? For all of us? You need to wind it back a bit!” Cindy was angry that her dad could be angry with her mom for protecting herself.

“Cindy, there’s stuff you don’t know about. Things involving your sister. I needed to know why. Not place blame yet.”

“Well it sure sounds like blame to me, dad. Mom’s kneeling here naked while you’re here with us and your girlfriend, deciding how to deal with Mandy like we’re criminals hiding something. Do you feel guilty about what’s been going on here? Is that what this meeting’s really about?”

Cindy had known without being told why Tom had declared they were having a family meeting. She’d known her sister was due back in a few days and Erica and he were worried Amanda would freak out finding another woman living in the house and her mom acting like some sort of family slave.

She’d half expected to be told there’d be no nudity in the house, no suggestive clothing and certainly no sex while Amanda was home. She was almost positive they were expected everyone to pretend like she wasn’t fucking Phil. That Phil wasn’t fucking her and their mom.

But blaming Monica for sending Amanda away in the first place, when that probably had a lot to do with her learning more about herself than she’d ever imagined knowing, feeling her little brothers cock in her ass whenever she wanted it and discovering she could do naughty, sexy things she’d never dreamed of, was just wrong.

Cindy felt Amanda should be welcomed into the middle of the family. Amanda was clearly as perverted as she was, wanting to fuck her dad the way Cindy fucked Philip. Cindy wouldn’t have said no to sex with her dad either. He’d just never offered. Neither had Erica although Cindy was working on his sexy assistant.

“I wanted to discuss our options as a family, yes, Cin. And you’re right, maybe I was feeling a little guilty. I didn’t want to expose an innocent...” Tom was about to refer to Amanda as a child and stopped himself in time. “ ... young woman to the debauchery we’ve been exploring in this house lately.”

“Amanda’s not a freaking innocent, dad. You have no idea. If mom felt she needed to get Amanda out of the house then I’d side with mom’s intuition a hundred percent of the time.”

“Good, Cin. I’m glad you feel like that especially now,” Tom indicated Monica in her collar, stockings and heels, one of her breasts sporting a silver dollar sized yellowish bruise from something Phil had recently done.

“Well I do. We all do,” Cindy assured her father, including Erica in her statement. “I don’t feel guilty for anything I’ve done and neither does Phil. Or Erica. We talk, you know?”

“As I said, I agree too, it’s a good thing. But what came to my attention today was a chance to see what’s been going on in the background. Things I’m pretty sure I wasn’t supposed to know. It totally changed my mind about some things.”

Erica looked at Tom in surprise. “What things, Tom?” She didn’t like the sound of his voice. He knew something she didn’t. Erica didn’t like not knowing what was going on and she really felt that way at the moment.

“Amanda orchestrated much of what Monica is today,” Tom announced.

The variety of expressions traded within the group was interesting. Monica looked at her husband in disbelief, unable to imagine how a daughter that wasn’t even here had anything to do with whatever she had become. That was all Philip, in her mind.

Philip’s eyes snapped to his dad’s, then to his mom, before zeroing in on his dad again as if attempting to get answers from them without asking a question.

Erica’s head tilted to the side and she regarded Tom, feeling a little angry that Tom thought he could take most of the credit away from her. Little Pissy Missy was HER project even if she hadn’t personally introduced the watersports angle.

Cindy just looked confused.

“And how exactly did your mastermind of an absent daughter orchestrate anything, Tom?” Erica asked for everyone. Her tone was demanding. Tom didn’t like that.

“She’s been emailing back and forth with Philip explaining how Mons can be as big of a slut as she is. My daughter claims that she’s regularly left hanging naked upside down by her ankles while the whole campus whips and fucks all her holes. I don’t know how she gets any schoolwork done.”

“So ... what’s been happening here is small potatoes to her?” Erica asked breathlessly.

“So she’d have Philip believe, at least. And she knows a lot of what’s been going on here, thanks to Phil, so there’s no point in hiding anything.”

“But that’s not your plan, is it, Sir?” Monica asked, surprising everyone.

Monica could read her husband like a book. Tom shook his head.

“It’s not, but I promised I’d circle back to Phil’s question. Remember what you said, Phil?”

“I said Mandy was helping, dad, and she was. Mommy’s happier now than she was when she just felt like Erica was stealing you away. She gets fucked several times every day and...” Philip was about to add that someone was finally using her cunt regularly again, but he didn’t want to upset his dad more.

The important thing to Philip was that his mom was feeling like a proper slut. He spent so long around whores at school every day who had to pretend they weren’t. It was nice that his mom could just do what came naturally to women and be a cum receptacle.

“She might have made you think she was helping, son. And your mom is surely happier these days, but I don’t think that’s what Amanda was aiming for. From what Mons just said, it’s clear to me that she wanted to punish your mom for taking your sister’s chance to seduce me away. Amanda could just have come to me and told me what she was feeling but she chose to be sneaky instead.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.