Philip's Mom - Cover

Philip's Mom

Copyright© 2023 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A typical suburban family in the late 1990's with their typical family issues. How one rotten egg can create a lasting legacy of chaos amid secrets and desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Monica saved Tracy from herself by asking if Tracy wanted her to remove her friend’s clothes.

“Oh God, yes! I know you think Dan should be doing it but you just don’t understand how difficult this is for us. We ... we’re,” she indicated herself and Dan, “both kind of shy. It just seems like it doesn’t bother you nearly as much,” Tracy looked relieved that Monica was taking charge.

The thought struck Monica as hilarious considering how NOT in charge of her own life she’d become. It had been both easier and so difficult to give up control of herself to first Tom, then someone Tom chose, that person being Erica, then most recently Philip.

While she had discovered she thrived on being forced to do things, it was still humbling and arousing both, to be made to do them. She had come to see herself as the dirty slut she now was and she felt like she was not in control of anything. She had only agreed to have a sex talk with her friend because Philip had told her to.

Monica moved to Tracy and reached out to the younger woman, her hands finding the top button of Tracy’s blouse. The pearl button was easy to free as was the next one down. It wasn’t until Monica had freed four of them that Tracy’s cleavage even became apparent. Tracy was wearing a plain white bra that had barely become visible.

Looking to the left, Monica saw Dan’s eyes fixed on his wife’s chest. Even though her naked breasts were fully on view to him he was intent on seeing what Monica was slowly revealing.

“Look at Dan, Tracy. I’m just a dirty slut, completely naked with my boobs right in your face and all he can do is look at your chest. I think he likes what he’s seeing,” Monica suggested, feeling her own arousal level increasing.

“Can I...” words failed Tracy and she just lifted her hands and one found each of Monica’s breasts.

“They’re so soft, just like I imagined,” she said in wonder as she weighed them with her hands, her thumbs stroking the older woman’s soft flesh, causing Monica to sigh in pleasure while she kept popping buttons.

Eventually Monica had the last button undone and the tails of the blouse freed from the waist of Tracy’s slacks.

Tracy’s skin was just as white as the untanned skin that would usually be hidden from view by a swimsuit on Monica. Monica’s tan lines were quite evident but Tracy seemed to have none at all. Tracy’s face and hands were the only skin on her body to ever see exposure to the sun.

The white bra Tracy was wearing almost matched Tracy’s skin tone and if it weren’t for Tracy’s freckles, it would have blended as well as a flesh colored bra on anyone else.

“Do you want to touch your wife’s bra, Dan?” Monica asked, still trying to grasp the concept of the two of them never having done this by themselves.

Dan nodded, reached out and laid the fingers of one hand on Tracy’s white bra cup, his face flushed in naughty pleasure.

“Touch Monica’s boob too, Dan. Feel how soft they are!” Tracy ordered her husband to see for himself, no jealousy at all in her voice.

Dan did as he was told, not even seeking permission from Monica.

With one hand sharing space on Monica’s giant udder and the other tracing the shape of his wife’s B-cup, Dan didn’t even realize he was groaning in pleasure as Monica slipped the blouse off Tracy’s shoulders and allowed the silky material to slide down her arms.

Monica had to release the three pearl buttons on each cuff of Tracy’s blouse to allow the blouse to completely come free before she started working on her friend’s slacks. Tracy had to stand up to allow Monica to slip the slacks down and off.

Dan was still sitting next to Tracy, diligently trying to keep a hand each on both Monica’s and Tracy’s breasts so when Monica bent over to help free Tracy’s legs from her slacks, Dan was in a unique position to see both Monica’s hidden tattoos for the first time when her breasts swung free of her torso. He gasped and snatched his hand off her.

“You have tattoos! Only harlots have tattoos!” He exclaimed before catching himself.

Over the last couple weeks Monica thought she’d become inured to the exclamations when her tattoos were discovered but this was Dan and Tracy, two people who she went to church with every Sunday.

“Dan! That’s our friend you’re calling a harlot!” Tracy came to Monica’s rescue despite the fact that Monica was undressing her.

“It’s ... it’s okay,” Monica said, blushing furiously again. “That’d be the most polite description I’ve heard someone use when they’ve seen them,” Monica tried to make light of Dan’s discovery.

The first question that popped into Tracy’s head was, how many people have seen those tattoos? She managed to not voice the question.

She herself was standing there in just her bra and sensible white panties. That Monica had tattoos was a shock, but that shock was nothing compared to everything else that had happened today.

“Tattoos are very hip these days,” Tracy told Dan. If you don’t like them, just ignore them,” she said, noticing just how heavy Monica’s breasts were now that she could feel their real weight in her hands.

Monica realized that while Dan had discovered she had tattoos, he either didn’t know what was written next to the drawings of the cock and pussy or he hadn’t even seen them at all well, period.

She decided that he was too disgusted that she had tattoos at all, to bother examining them in any sort of detail.

“Do you want me to stop, Dan?” She asked, expecting him to tell Tracy to put her clothes back on and they were leaving.

Dan was severely conflicted. His wife was standing next to him more naked than he’d ever seen her. Monica was completely naked and he knew so too would Tracy if he could keep his mouth shut.

He didn’t want to be disgusted by Monica but his whole life he’s been told that only the worst sort of people ruined their bodies with ink. That made Monica one of those people.

Hard and mean were the only two words he had to describe someone who was bad enough to want to destroy their bodies. But Monica was neither hard nor mean. She was the sexiest woman he’d ever seen after Tracy.

Monica, relieved that Dan continued to sit there and hoping to draw attention away from her tattoos said, “Dan, can I take your shirt off now? It’s not fair that Tracy’s in her underwear and you’re fully dressed. I’d really like to see what you look like in your underwear and I think your wife would too.”

“Yes, I REALLY want to see!” Tracy agreed, pleased that Monica hadn’t put a stop to everything the moment Dan insulted her friend.

“Uh, yeah, sorry. I was just ... I didn’t expect ... Well heck, I didn’t expect any of this. Sorry, okay?” Dan mumbled his apologies, not sure how to apologize for being rude when Monica was doing things he never would have dared fantasize about.

Dan was not a small guy. He was about five eight and weighed in at two hundred twenty pounds. Nothing at all like Monica’s trim husband Tom, who was six one and one hundred ninety five pounds of lean muscle from regular gym visits.

Dan, standing next to his wife a few minutes later in his tighty whities matched Tracy’s pale skin almost exactly. She had a rounded belly but his sagged, so that the waistband of his underwear at the front was hidden by tummy.

Dan had practically a flat butt, as if the fat had moved from behind him to the front while Tracy had an hourglass figure of sorts - her upper half much smaller than her lower half as if the sand in the glass had mostly reached the bottom. Tracy’s butt was large and round.

The one thing that stood out most to Monica was what stood out on Dan. His underwear was tented at the front and he looked way more embarrassed than his wife despite him still being more dressed than Monica. His hands kept moving to cover his erection then moving away as if embarrassed to be drawing attention to the front of his underwear.

Monica guessed his size - although he was still fully covered, to be around two to three inches in the state he was now.

Surprising Monica and Dan equally, Tracy moved her hand as if to grasp Dan’s, but instead, her palm came to rest over the front of his underwear.

“Oh my gosh, Dan! Is that for me?” Tracy sounded awestruck that her husband’s penis was so hard. She had no idea it was small for a man, so she seemed very pleased indeed.

Dan wasn’t sure whether he should be embarrassed or pleased. He decided on pride. “Yes honey. You look ravishing in what you’re wearing. I understand now what Monica was saying about how clothes can make a person look even more naked, sometimes. I had no idea how ... beautiful your body was and I feel foolish for never having demanded to see my wife like this before.”

“I feel the same, honey. But there’s more to learn, isn’t that right, Monica?” Tracy asked, studying Monica anew and finally realizing her friend’s piercings were held together with a tiny padlock.

The revelation made her feel better now. If what she was seeing really was some sort of a chastity device, and her suspicion was mounting that it was, she wouldn’t have to worry about Monica suddenly losing control and trying to mount her stallion of a husband.

Tracy still wanted to know all there was to know about oral sex and everything else to do with sex, but she didn’t think she’d like seeing Monica bouncing up and down on Dan’s ... cock. Not his penis or his tallywacker, his manly cock.

“What’s next, Monica? Can you show me how to go down on Dan and ... well I guess we can’t have you demonstrate how to go down on you but I’d like to address that other problem we talked about.”

Monica knew immediately that Tracy was reminding her how Dan would sometimes orgasm between her thighs instead of inside her.

Monica watched spellbound and Dan stood terrified when Monica peeled Dan’s underwear away from his erection, pulled them down to his ankles and waited while he stepped out of them. He felt her breath on his cock, it was so close to her face.

Then instead of touching him, Monica turned her attention to Tracy, pulling her panties down her legs and exposing a similar patch of hair to what Philip had made her dispose of herself.

Tracy helped by removing her own bra, the underwire leaving marks below her breasts. What surprised Monica was that Tracy didn’t even need a bra. Her breasts bulged out from her body in exactly the same shape as if she were still wearing invisible support. Her nipples sat on dark brown areola that were in stark contrast to her alabaster breast flesh.

“Oh my,” Dan gushed, his cock bouncing up and down with his excitement. His wife was even sexier than he’d ever guessed.

Monica had always known these two innocent, Christian people were naive but to see the look of pure joy on their faces at merely seeing each other naked, proved it. Monica instinctively knew there was nothing she really needed to teach these two that they couldn’t learn by themselves now that she’d helped them breach the barrier of their own upbringing.

“Why don’t you two get dressed, go home and explore each other? You don’t need me at all, really,” Monica hesitantly asked, knowing she was going to upset her son, her husband and his girlfriend when she told them she hadn’t done what she’d been told.

But she hoped that maybe they’d understand that for these two, sex was about learning intimacy, not the advanced kinky stuff she’d been subjected to for so long, now.

“But you said you’d show us!” Tracy objected.

“Honey, there’s nothing I need to show you yet. You’ve got so much to learn about yourselves and the joy of married sexual intimacy before I can show you anything meaningful,” Monica assured her friend, including Dan in her words as well.

“But you were going to show us oral sex and how Dan can hold off until he’s inside me so I can get pregnant!” Tracy whined.

“I could suck Dan’s cock and lick your pussy to demonstrate how each is done, but that just takes away from the joy of self discovery. Instead, just go home, make love with the lights on, on top of the covers, not under them! Dan knows where his cock goes to make you pregnant, dear,” Monica assured her friend.

“But...” Tracy saw the reality of her fantasy of Monica between her legs slipping away. She looked to Dan for support but he was already reaching for his underwear.

“She’s right, honey. It’s you I want, not some other man’s wife. Let’s go home and make the most of this day I’ve suddenly got free?”

“Monica? I...” Tracy stopped, regrouped and started again. “No one at church would understand what you’ve done for us but they can NEVER know, either. You agree, don’t you?”

Monica was elated to hear that. It was her biggest fear - being outed as a slut at church. She immediately agreed.

“So if we do what you want and go home, can I still get some, ummm ... advanced instruction later? Once we teach ourselves the basics, I mean,” Tracy asked, worried that she’d never have another chance with Monica.

“Sure, Tracy,” Monica said, finally relaxing. If she did get punished for not screwing Tracy today, it’d be worth it to see her friends happy and her secrets safe.

“Then we’ll do that. I am going to take my husband home and suck his cock!” Tracy said proudly.

“And I’m going to enjoy it,” Dan laughed, reaching for his pants.

When Phil got home Monica was waiting for him as usual, wearing stockings, heels and a leather harness Erica had got for her that complimented her collar. Calling the harness a suspender belt to hold up her stockings would have been wrong because harness straps also went over her shoulders and spread her tits the way the straps crossed over on the front.

There were other straps Monica held, one in each hand like gifts for Philip. These ones would buckle to the shoulders of the harness at one end with clamps at the other end to attach to her nipples.

Erica had purchased the harness for this very reason. The clamps tightly gripped Monica’s nipples and the straps were adjustable and could be used to lift Monica’s whole tits up.

Each breast weighed about thirty pounds so the clamps had to bite hard. Monica had worn the harness the day before when Erica had brought it home and knew she could never bring herself to attach the clamps to her own nipples but thought Philip might like to.

Monica had discovered that although she didn’t like to cause herself pain, having her son do it, lit a whole different sort of fire in her pussy. After the discovery she realized she’d always been that way but had denied it. Now she embraced it.

She figured she may as well since Philip would be angry she hadn’t fucked her friend, or Tracy’s husband Dan, the surprise extra guest she’d had over today. She knew Philip thought she should never say no to sex.

Tomorrow his group would be coming and he’d already told her he’d literally be putting her ass to work for one lucky teen. One for her and one for Cindy who’d become a fan of butt sex although Cindy would be wearing a bag over her head to hide her identity. Monica got no such thoughtful accommodation.

“Oooh, new toy! What does this one do!” Philip asked the minute he laid eyes on her.

“Erica got me this one,” Monica admitted, then showed him how the clamps and straps worked. “She ... wanted to look at the tattoo she had put on me while she screwed me with her strap-on,” Monica admitted.

“FUCK!” She screamed almost deafening Philip when he released the sprung clamp on one of her nipples.

“Damn, mommy, you should have warned me,” Philip chided her, playfully rubbing his ears.

When Monica found her voice she said, “I didn’t know you were going to treat my nipple like a pincushion either, buster! It hurts enough with it on without doing it like that!”

“Awww poor mommy,” Philip laughed then put the other one on the same way.

This time he was ready for Monica’s scream, but she was ready too and just moaned through gritted teeth.

“Well it looks really cool!” Philip complimented Erica’s choice. “I’d like to see how it looks on Erica too though.

Monica ignored the comment. Philip was still trying to arrange a threesome with Erica, although now he’d graduated to making those sorts of comments right at the dinner table and Tom didn’t discourage him. Cindy usually just laughed when he said something a little rude. That Tom didn’t stop his son’s gutter humor still irked Monica and Philip knew it.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot,” Philip said after having played fetch with his mom for about fifteen minutes.

Monica’s nipples felt bruised from the way they had been gripped while she crawled around retrieving the tennis ball for her son.

“How’d it go with your friend today?” He asked.

“We all got naked, then they went home to spend the day in bed,” Monica reported, intentionally glossing over her whole meeting with Tracy and Dan.

“They? Did your whole church group come over again or something?” Philip replied, not even particularly surprised that they were a bunch of horny old sluts after all.

“No, Tracy brought her husband, Dan,” Monica replied.

“Now that sounds more like it! Did this Dan guy try your ass or just go with a sample of your dick sucking?” Philip asked.

“Dan had never even seen his own wife naked in daylight before, Philip. He’s not like you or your father. It was enough to get him used to seeing butts and breasts,” she added.

“So you didn’t do ANYTHING with him? What good is that? You have a dick right there and you didn’t even play with it? Naughty mommy!” Philip said sternly. “What about your friend? Did you at least go down on her?”

“She wanted to, but it was more important that they learn about each other before expanding their sex life to include a third person,” Monica said then continued before Philip could interrupt, “Sometimes sex is about relationship building, not just getting your rocks off.”

“Oh,” Philip replied, surprising Monica, who’d expected him to ignore her and focus on punishing her for not doing as she’d been told.

“So ... they left happy then?” Philip asked, contemplating Monica’s words.

“Very,” Monica assured him. “They even accepted my piercings and tattoos,” she assured him so he’d know she hadn’t tried to hide them.

“But you had a job to do and you failed,” Philip summed up Monica’s biggest worry. She’d let her son down.

She nodded, not able to verbalize her answer. He was going to spank all her most sensitive spots now, she just knew it.

“Come with me to the bathroom,” Philip said after a moment. He then started walking to the guest bathroom, not waiting for her to agree. It was enough that he heard the thinking of her bell, indicating that she was crawling behind him.

Monica wondered what Philip was thinking. He wouldn’t take her to the bathroom to spank her. Maybe he was going to make her chew on soap again instead? She hated that with a passion. He’d done that when she hadn’t used foul language enough when he’d had her talk about her body for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.