Philip's Mom - Cover

Philip's Mom

Copyright© 2023 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A typical suburban family in the late 1990's with their typical family issues. How one rotten egg can create a lasting legacy of chaos amid secrets and desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Over the last couple of weeks, Philip had started telling Monica he expected his ‘mommy’ to set up a fuck-fest with Erica. Every time Monica reported that she’d been unable to do so, Philip had punished her.

On more than one occasion Tom had arrived home to see his wife had been tied up and beaten. Philip’s only excuse had been that Monica had been a, ‘bad mommy’.

Monica always quickly agreed, explaining that she’d neglected to do ‘something’ that Philip had ‘requested’ and per the rules that Tom had established, Philip had been within his rights to beat his mom. That something just happened to be not getting Erica to put on a sex show for Philip. Tom never asked though.

Philip was still unaware that Monica had been eagerly choosing punishment over talking to Erica about having sex with Philip.

The right to punish Monica had come up on the second day of Monica’s new status as the house pet.

“Just how much responsibility for mom do you expect us to take, dad?” Cindy had asked when Tom presented her with a padlock and key for Monica’s cage and asked if she wanted to be responsible for locking her mother up at night.

He’d then given a key each to Philip and Erica, keeping the fourth one for himself while he considered his response.

“It’s not anything life changing, Cin,” Tom assured his daughter. “Just lock the cage at night and that’s it. You’ll be home anyway so it’s not like you have to GET home to do your new chore.”

“Sure. I don’t mean that. I mean ... I don’t know ... Can we tell mom to do stuff for us, too?”

“Like what?” Tom asked, not wanting his kids to get lazy - or crazy.

“I dunno! Like ... Ummm ... driving us places. I don’t have my own car yet,” she paused, looking meaningfully at her father as if to remind him that he owed her a car. “Sometimes Phil needs a ride somewhere so I can’t take the car. Like away games and stuff.”

That wasn’t a good example since she was required to ride the school bus, but she was sure her dad wouldn’t know that.

“What did you do before now?” Tom asked, confused by the question.

“We asked. We had to rely on the whim of mom. But you’re saying she’s got to do what we say now. So how far does that authority extend?”

“As far as it sounds, Cin! You TELL your mom to give you a ride.” Tom was pretty happy with that reply, especially since Monica was right there, listening.

“And if she says no? Can we punish her?” Philip took up the questioning.

“Um ... ahhh...” Tom thought about what Philip had said during his heart to heart with his son. Philip had beaten his mom’s ass. “Sure. But if I find out you TORTURED her, you’ll be answering to me!”

“Honey, are you sure that’s wise?” Erica asked, feeling like her authority over Monica would be weakened by granting teenagers the same authority to discipline their mother. “What if one of them decided to parade her down the street naked and leashed as a punishment?”

It was an example of something she herself was itching to do.

“You’ve got a dirty mind, Erica,” Tom laughed, warming to the idea himself. “They know about the nudity laws in this town. Hell, some of the kids at that school they go to, already push the boundaries daily!”

“So you’re saying that anything that doesn’t cause an arrest is okay?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Corporal punishment administered by Monica’s kids never crossed Erica’s mind but she could imagine Philip, the bratty one, giving Monica a good dressing down right in the supermarket or somewhere equally as public.

The thought suddenly warmed her to the idea of allowing it as well. Monica would be mortified and practically soaking whatever she was wearing with her juices. Erica wanted that for Monica more than much else.

She was shocked speechless the first time she saw the result of a physical punishment administered by Philip but after hardly paying any attention to Philip’s explanation of what she was seeing, she practically hauled Monica off to her bedroom to cool Monica’s beaten breasts with her tongue before allowing Monica to eat her out.

Erica had come to accept that she had a soft spot for sex with Monica that no other woman caused her to feel. She still didn’t consider herself bisexual, but Monica was a special case. To cap it off, it was the best orgasm she’d had in a week, which was saying something when she had become used to having at least three or four a day.

Erica’s opinion of Philip went up quite a few notches that day. The kid knew how to push Erica’s buttons through Monica.

“Monica was tugging Philip’s dick through the cage bars!” Erica had excitedly reported to Tom after waking him up in the middle of the night a week after the cage had been installed.

Tom, very groggy, and still more asleep than awake, said, “that’s nice,” and went back to sleep. Erica was unable to wake him again and reluctantly went back to bed herself.

She’d crept downstairs trying not to wake anyone, intent on getting a midnight ice cream snack, when she’d encountered Philip with his pajama pants around his ankles, a really cute teen butt facing her.

“Go on mommy, get it nice and hard,” she’d heard Philip tell his mom. She hadn’t waited but instead, had spun on her heel scampering as quietly as possible, back upstairs to tell Tom.

It wasn’t a hand job Monica was giving her son at all, but oral sex through the bars. Philip was training his mom to hold his cock fully in her mouth without gagging.

He’d taken to waking her up at odd hours of the night and feeding her his flaccid cock through the bars. His intent was getting hard while she held his cock balls deep in her mouth, which would push his cock head into her throat the harder he got.

Monica was getting really good at it, and she could now hold his cock soundlessly as it reached its fully erect state. Once hard, she’d practice massaging his cock with her lips and tongue, breathing through her nose as she fellated him, never actually pistoning her mouth up and down his erection until he came right down her throat, not spilling a drop.

The next morning, Tom awoke and asked Erica if he’d been dreaming about Philip getting a hand job from his mom. Erica considered telling Tom it was him who had a dirtier mind than her, but his question rekindled her excitement at what she thought she’d seen, and what she for sure had heard.

“Yes!” Erica exclaimed, fully waking and already slipping her hand into Tom’s boxers.

“Philip had his pajama pants at his ankles and he was facing the cage so I didn’t actually see Mons stroking him, but he was telling her she was a good mommy and encouraging her to get him hard. She HAD to be jerking him off! What a fucking slut! With her own son, too!” Erica was actually overjoyed for Monica. She’d reached a whole new level of depravity!

Tom wasn’t sure what to do about this revelation. He knew he’d be a hypocrite if he forbade his son from doing sexual things with his mother, especially since Philip was being exposed to his smoking hot naked mom daily, a mom who Philip knew was having sex with other men.

It was the incest side that made Tom a little uneasy. He’d thrown off most of society’s shackles regarding acceptable sexual behavior when he’d started his journey of sexual exploration with his wife, but incest was something that was a little harder to dismiss.

He’d heard of fathers raping their teen daughters, and he felt strongly that such men should be castrated then executed. This was a mother pleasing her son, while being locked in a cage - Monica didn’t have much choice in the matter. It’s not like she could get out of Philip’s reach, either. The cage was too small for that. But Philip was just an innocent kid.

At breakfast, he told Philip he’d be taking him to school and Cindy would still catch the bus.

“Hey! No fair! I should get a ride too, dad!” Cindy complained.

“I need to have a man-to-man with Phil about something that happened last night, Cin,” Tom assured his daughter.

Cindy immediately knew what it was. She’d been there too. But since Tom was only talking about Philip, she didn’t know if they’d both been discovered or not. She figured the best thing to do was act dumb.

“Oh, okay,” she said brightly, as if she didn’t care about man stuff. She’d have to find out at school what her dad had uncovered.

Monica almost dropped the plate she was carrying, she was so shocked at what Tom had just said. She too knew what it had to have been about and was sure she was fucked in a way she didn’t want to be fucked. Tom would never forgive her! But she couldn’t just start apologizing in front of Miss Erica. Who knew what Tom had shared with her. Maybe nothing.

Erica was driving herself to work this morning, so when Tom left with Philip, she had a few minutes alone with Monica.

“Someone’s been a naughty mommy, haven’t they, Mons?” Erica taunted Monica.

Monica didn’t know what to say, so she said nothing; just got red. Her nipples hardened too, much to Erica’s delight.

“Tell me, is your son’s pecker bigger than my pinky?” Erica laughed, imagining Monica trying to jerk him off through the wire cage bars.

The accusation that Philip had a tiny cock really bothered Monica, but she still couldn’t say anything. Instead she looked at the floor.

“Tom knows you jerked off your own son last night!” Erica gloated. “I SAW you! What do you have to say for yourself?”

Monica breathed a mental sigh of relief. There was no way Erica had seen that because she hadn’t done any such thing. The closest to anything being done by hand was Philip mauling Cindy’s butt cheeks while his tongue was halfway down her throat, kissing her like his life depended on whatever she had in her mouth.

His sister had been teaching him how to French kiss and Philip was getting rather good at it. Monica knew that from first hand experience from both her children.

Ever since Cindy had been given authority over her, Monica’s daughter had instead begun following Philip’s lead more and more to the point that Cindy had become more like a little helper to Philip, even though she was older and taller than her baby brother. She hardly ever gave her mom orders anymore.

What she would do is assist her brother anytime it looked like he needed something, and often when he didn’t - she’d just help for the fun of it. Cindy had even held her mom down so Philip could spank or paddle her more effectively.

She would definitely help Philip tie his mom up and she loved to comment on how tight and constricting some of Philip’s ties were. She would often run her fingertips over the bulges of flesh protruding from a particularly harsh tie although Philip never left Monica bound like that for more than ten to fifteen minutes. Something he’d discovered about cutting off circulation for too long.

Cindy would hold her mom still when Philip wanted to fuck her ass in a position Monica wasn’t comfortable with and she would hold her mom’s head back with her hands immobilizing Monica’s head with her hands in her mom’s hair like they were reins, when Philip felt he needed to slap sense into his mom. Cindy didn’t seem to consider her mom’s wishes at all but rather focused all her personal efforts on ensuring that her mom made good on any instruction Philip gave her.

Philip had asked Cindy once when she’d come to his room one night, why she didn’t boss their mom around when their dad had given them both permission.

“Ya know, Phil, I’m not really sure. I mean I know I can, but I just really don’t want to. It’s not my thing forcing someone to do what I want. But I can appreciate the buzz you must get doing it. I get such a rush out of watching you do it but nothing out of doing it myself. Weird, huh? So ... I just like to help you,” she shrugged even as she tugged his pajama pants down and started licking up the sides of his cock like her mom had taught her. Philip didn’t stop her.

“Other than that, I’m pretty sure mom’s more grateful that I help you rather than mess with her directly. I think she considers herself more yours than ours, ya know?” Cindy asked, then popped her lips over Philip’s crown to tickle that special spot where the bottom of his cock head met the shaft.

Cindy wasn’t actually sucking Philip to get his cum or make him ready to give her a ride on his rod. She’d met a nice boy at school who was good to her and overwhelmingly grateful that she put out. It had become more of a ritual to her, just to ensure Philip was good and horny before they visited Monica’s cage.

Philip didn’t have the heart to tell his sister that her ‘help’ wasn’t needed. It was most certainly appreciated! Every time she sucked his cock or he fucked her, he detected an improvement in his sister’s technique and Cindy loved the feedback. She’d even started lubing her butt multiple times a day.

While other girls her age learned to have clean panties on in case they were ever in an accident, Cindy was practicing lubing her butt just in case it encountered a hard dick. The chances were slim, but not nonexistent, she’d decided.

She’d learned it was quite a wonderful thing to take a cock in her ass. Her boyfriend didn’t even need a rubber if he used her that way, so he was a big fan too. Monica did anal all the time and still didn’t love it the way she did.

Monica had told Tracy that her exercise regime consisted of lots of sex. Tracy had assumed Monica had meant lots of sex with Tom and wondered if Monica was trying for one last child before she was too old.

“I guess you mean more than once a week?” She asked Monica, thinking of Dan’s fumbling attempts in the dark every Friday night in lieu of a date night.

Monica thought Tracy was joking and she laughed off Tracy’s words.

Monica already knew Tracy and Dan couldn’t afford to budget the expense of an actual night out on Dan’s minimum wage job - and his insistence that she be a stay at home mom despite not yet having children didn’t make it any easier.

Unfortunately, that made Tracy constantly stir crazy, stuck at home with little to occupy her while Dan worked as many hours as he could get.

“How do you do it anyway?” Tracy asked Monica, seeing she wouldn’t be getting an answer to her last question.

“Do what, Tracy?” Monica asked, confused by the question. Tracy was married. She had to know how sex worked.

“Keep it spicy,” Tracy replied, exasperated.

There was a long pause where Monica could tell Tracy was working herself up to asking the real question she had. Monica patiently and quietly waited, not filling the silence with pointless words.

“Sex is not the highlight of my week,” Tracy finally sighed. “Wham bam thank you ma’am, but without the thanks at the end. Does ... umm ... does Tom last more than a full minute? Dan says it’s not supposed to take all night but in the movies ... well you know,” Tracy did her best to express her frustration with her husband.

Tracy loved Dan, but the feeling that something huge was missing from their relationship filled her with self doubt. She’d started feeling like she was letting Dan down because they’d been trying for a baby for ten months and still nothing.

It didn’t help that in the dark, Tracy had felt him ejaculate between her thighs on more than fifty percent of their intimate Fridays but she didn’t think it was her place to tell Dan that.

She had suggested leaving the lights on but Dan bluntly refused, saying having relations in daylight was sinful.

“A minute?” Monica confirmed. It had even taken Philip a LOT longer than that since a few times after his first time. But he could go again within two to five minutes.

“You have a problem Tracy, and it isn’t you, honey. It takes a minute just to get things ready to use. Some guys are faster and some are slower, but the sex itself ... the penetration part should take anything from five minutes to an hour or more. Unless something’s wrong or the guy is on his second or third go, you should expect at least five minutes after foreplay.”

“What IS foreplay? I know that’s a stupid question, but I just don’t even know that,” Tracy admitted, tears coming to her eyes. “It doesn’t sound much fun slipping between the sheets in the dark.”

“Foreplay? Kissing is foreplay! Rubbing your body against his is foreplay. Sucking cock can even be foreplay!” Monica gushed, hardly believing her friend had no idea what foreplay was.

“People really ... put their mouths on penises? I thought only street walkers did things like that!”

“Tracy! How could you not know this stuff? What about Dan? Does he go down on you at all?” Monica had no desire to know about her friend’s sex life, but she couldn’t help herself.

“Yes, every week! It just doesn’t last long.”

“You’re not talking about him eating you out, are you?” Monica asked.

Tracy’s face turned scarlet when she realized what Monica meant. “Oh. Oh! Oh my! People DO that?”

“You’re not joking, are you Tracy? You guys need to go see someone! What you’re doing is not real sex,” Monica admonished her tearful friend.

“We can’t afford that! Dan doesn’t even have insurance,” Tracy wailed, crying harder now. “Couldn’t you ... you know ... just give me some pointers?”

“There are some things that you can’t just talk about, Tracy. That’s why you need a professional. They can probably show you pictures and videos and stuff.”

“Then could you show me?” Tracy sobbed, not realizing what she was asking.

“Show you? How could I show you? I doubt very much Dan would want to have sex with me,” Monica scoffed. She knew Dan was far too conservative to agree to anything like that.

“No, I mean show ME. Like pretend you’re a guy and walk me through what I should be doing and what Dan should be doing. I trust you, Monica and no one would ever have to know,” Tracy promised.

Monica didn’t know how to respond to a request like that. She was putting on a conservative facade for her friends as much as she could within the limitations of her wardrobe, but Tracy was begging her to do something a Christian would consider sinful.

“I ... I don’t know how to reply to a request like that, Tracy. Are you sure?”

“Yes! Really, I wouldn’t tell a soul, I promise,” Tracy eagerly replied, feeling like she was being offered a chance at a lifeline. Not an actual lifeline, but a ‘maybe-lifeline’. “I’ll do anything you say. Anything!” Tracy gushed, hoping against hope that Monica would agree. She didn’t even really care if Dan would benefit or not. At least she might possibly get closer to her girl-crush.

Monica didn’t know what to do. Literally. She’d spent so long already just following orders that she didn’t even know if she was capable of taking affirmative action these days. She knew she couldn’t tell Tracy that she’d have to ask Tom or Philip, but she knew she would have to.

“Can you come over again tomorrow so we can talk some more? Maybe I can offer some sort of ... something,” she told Tracy, trying to sound assured although she felt anything but.

On the face of it, she thought that Tom would be delighted and turned on at the thought of his wife messing around with a church friend. But he’d also know it was a double edged sword. The church’s biggest gossip was Martha, Tracy’s friend too.

If anything slipped out, she’d get excommunicated or whatever it was that they’d done with the deacon. She hoped Tom wouldn’t ever risk that. He understood how much her church affiliation meant to her even if she was the church’s biggest sinner.

When Monica had been ‘caught’ by Erica jerking her own son’s cock, Monica was able to outright deny it and she tried to make Erica feel bad for thinking such an ‘awful’ thing about Philip, but Erica remained steadfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.