Philip's Mom - Cover

Philip's Mom

Copyright© 2023 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A typical suburban family in the late 1990's with their typical family issues. How one rotten egg can create a lasting legacy of chaos amid secrets and desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Tom?” Monica asked later on that evening once the dinner dishes were done and the kitchen cleaned.

The kids’ homework was complete and everyone sat in the living room having shared some family time. Usually about now, Monica would head upstairs to have a shower and get ready for bed - lately that had meant waiting for Tom and Erica to arrive in the bedroom to see if either was interested in a little hanky panky.

“What, Mons?” Tom replied sweetly.

Monica was embarrassed to have to ask in front of the kids, but she really needed to know if Tom was really reinstituting the orgasm rules. She desperately wanted to masturbate in the shower.

“This afternoon you said I would not be ... you know ... doing stuff while in the cage. Were you saying you were bringing back that umm ... rule we used to have?”

It wasn’t that Monica was embarrassed just because Cindy didn’t know about the orgasm rule although that was part of it. She was embarrassed about having to ask at all. Especially in front of Erica who had constantly made fun of her before Tom had scrapped the rule.

Tom knew exactly what she was asking the moment she started asking it, but decided to have a little fun. He reasoned that the kids were already sitting there with their practically naked mom in the room, knowing she was a kinky slut who was going to be sleeping in a cage soon.

“Which rule was that, Mons?” He asked, pretending to search his memory for a particular rule that he’d decided to toss out.

“Tooooom,” Monica whined, glancing at Erica and Cindy instead of him. She stomped her foot which did wonderful things to her tits.

“You mean no orgasms without permission?” He asked, grinning broadly.

Cindy gasped and Erica giggled.

“Yes,” Monica whispered.

“I haven’t decided. I was justifiably a little angry when I saw you this afternoon. I guess the question would be, would you be willing to rub one out while we watch?” He asked, knowing what her likely answer would be.

“Tooooom, the kids are right here!” Monica replied, not disappointing him.

“Says the horny naked slut. I can SMELL you,” he shot back. “Answer the question. And you’d better start being a little more polite if you want to have your way going forward,” Tom said, sure that Monica was probably right on the edge already after the evening she’d had.

Tom was also sure that making her say she would masturbate in front of her son and daughter would turn her on tremendously and be easier than making her promise not to. He just had no idea Monica had already done much more than that with her kids already.

“Please don’t make me say it, Sir,” Monica begged, both ready to spontaneously cum and as a way of testing out a new term of respect for her own husband.

“Say it, slut,” Tom insisted, ignoring the way she’d called him Sir even though he quite liked it.

“Yes. I will, if that’s what you want, Sir,” Monica finally admitted.

“You will what?” Erica asked with a grin. “What’d I miss?”

“I will masturbate whenever I’m told to, Miss Erica,” Monica repeated quietly, feeling quite faint now.

Good. What a dirty, dirty slut you are, Mons. I don’t think any amount of soap’s going to get you clean but no masturbating in the bathroom. Go have your shower and come back here. You can show us how quickly you can cum once you’re in the cage and we’ll all watch, won’t we, kids?” Tom said, laughing.

Tom really didn’t expect Cindy to be interested, but when he glanced at her, she was nodding her head as enthusiastically as Philip. Tom made a mental note of his daughter’s reaction to the offer of watching her mom masturbate.

“Need any help in the shower?” Philip asked, surprising both Erica and Tom.

“No, I’ll be fine,” Monica deadpanned, thinking she’d be best off declining Philip’s offer to join her even though if Tom and Erica hadn’t been around, she would have been flattered and would quickly have accepted his offer.

“You should, Mons,” Erica giggled. She had no interest in making Philip’s day, but she so loved to see Monica climbing the staircase towards orgasm just from the humiliations she accepted. It was one of the things about Monica she loved the most.

“Don’t push it, Erica. He’s still my son,” Tom growled quietly to Erica.

Tom didn’t want to see his son get hurt by something he had encouraged Monica to do. Part of him already felt like he’d taken quite a few too many steps over the line but there was a difference between allowing his son to watch something and encouraging him to participate.

Monica had her shower and washed her hair. She was extremely hesitant to wash between her legs, fearing she’d set herself off. Luckily, she didn’t fail Tom and climax but it was a close thing.

She’d never spent so long, so primed. She’d been on edge since that morning and before that, it’d only been the evening before that she’d experienced multiple orgasms. Before that, it had been yesterday morning.

Her games with Tom had started as a monthly thing. Then Erica had come along and monthly had become weekly. Now it was daily with Tom and Erica as well as daily with Philip and multiple times a week with whoever Tom sent her to satisfy.

The sheer amount of sex she’d become involved with had increased exponentially and she loved it more now than she had at the end of a multi-week dry spell. She knew she was getting addicted to sex and she was mostly starting to not care. If Tom did cut her orgasms off again it’d be harder than ever to faithfully adhere to his wishes.

“Had a very interesting conversation with Philip today,” Tom told Erica as she stroked his dick and finished undressing him. They were alone in their bedroom reflecting on the surreal evening they’d shared.

It had been new and kind of strange to Erica heading to their bedroom alone with Tom. New in that the very same wife Erica had superseded, was the one alone, curled up naked in a cage in their living room instead of undressing her and Tom. New in that there were teens in the house that knew and didn’t mind that their mom was caged.

Erica already missed Monica here in the bedroom. After all, it had become Monica’s job to prepare them for bed and see to any pleasure they felt like pursuing, before leaving them to snuggle up and sleep.

“Yeah, I’d imagine his mother’s demotion to family pet probably required a little explanation,” Erica replied.

“No, he was surprisingly fine with it - didn’t seem to think it should be any other way,” Tom assured Erica.

“Well, it shouldn’t. Mons is much happier at our feet, baby.”

“Yeah, the surprising part was that Philip wants me to let you fuck him.”

“Let me?” Erica was repulsed by the idea of fucking a pimply faced teenage boy. Philip seemed pushy and arrogant to her and not particularly mature.

“You don’t want to take his cherry? Teach him how to treat a woman?” Tom joked.

“I’m sure he’ll learn everything he needs to know from watching his mother’s anatomy in the coming days and weeks,” Erica assured him. “Anyway, I think there is something already going on between him and Cindy,” Erica admitted, making Tom look sharply at his lover.

“Don’t be ridiculous. They are brother and sister,” Tom scoffed, thinking Erica was just trying to get a rise out of him.

“Yeah, well the way they look at each other and giggle and she teases him. Women are more observant than men. There are little tells that she has. The way she shakes her butt and watches to see his reaction. It’s like she’s trying to flirt with him. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn they’ve already been playing doctor together.”

“Cindy is just bubbly and goofy. She could get any boy she wants in her own grade. She doesn’t need to hook up with a blood relative. You just have a dirty mind, Erica.”

“I’m just telling you what I see,” Erica replied so earnestly that Tom found it difficult to believe she didn’t know what she was talking about.

Philip had put a lot of thought into what he would and wouldn’t tell Amanda via email and as a result, she never learned her mom had become the family pet nor, obviously, that Cindy had joined Philip and Monica in their games as often as she could manage it.

Amanda still called home every couple weeks and the change in the family structure was never mentioned either until one evening she called a day earlier than scheduled and Erica answered.

Philip had told her about Erica staying there, but he’d made it sound like a temporary thing, so Amanda wasn’t surprised by the unknown voice answering, but she knew to play dumb.

“Good evening, Mason residence,” Erica said after picking up the telephone that rang right as she was walking by it.

“Hi! Um ... who’s this?” Amanda asked, still surprised that Erica would be answering calls.

“This is Erica Mason. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?” Erica asked. She’d begun calling herself by the family surname weeks ago, even at work.

“This is Amanda Mason and I don’t have a relative called Erica,” Amanda said coldly, irked that Erica thought she was good enough to call herself a Mason, especially without her being officially notified. “Where’s my dad? Put him on the phone immediately!”

“Oh, hello, Amanda. I’ve heard so much about you. I’ll get your father right away,” Erica said as warmly as she could, trying to ignore the cold, demanding tone of Amanda’s voice.

She knew Amanda had to be a little upset. It had never occurred to her that no one had thought to bring their absent family member up to speed about such a big change before now.

Erica quickly got Tom and he picked up, then proceeded to carefully tell Amanda how Erica had joined the family, not sure how much he should say, so keeping it to a minimum for the moment.

Amanda was having fun making her dad as uncomfortable as possible. It was his punishment for not asking her permission. She almost forgot to report that she’d be flying home in three weeks and her airline tickets had not yet arrived in the mail.

“Shit!” Tom said into the phone. “I’m so sorry, Peaches! Things have been so busy it slipped my mind! I’ll have Erica get them in the mail tomorrow,” he promised, knowing that if Erica did it, Amanda would HAVE to warm up to the new family member.

“You forgot me?” Amanda put as much hurt into the question as she could. “Oh daddy! I thought you said I was your favorite! How could you ever forget about me? Maybe I shouldn’t bother coming home if that’s all I mean to you. I was even willing to put up with being packed into Coach, on an airborne petri dish, and that’s all the thanks I get? Don’t bother!” She said putting a sob into her voice, but didn’t hang up.

She would have dramatically slammed the phone down on the receiver if she knew her father could call back, but she knew he didn’t have the number so she had to stay on the line so he could ‘calm’ her down. And upgrade her to first class. She wasn’t disappointed - that’s exactly what Tom promised.

After she hung up Tom exhaled a breath of frustration. He could understand how his little girl could be feeling scared and left out, being in school so far from home, but at the same time, he decided she’d have to grow up a bit and stop being such a spoiled brat.

He was going to have a very serious discussion with her when she got home. Home to a house where Amanda’s mom walked around naked or in sexy lingerie every day, doing her best to titallate him. Damn, he thought. He hadn’t mentioned that either, even though he knew he couldn’t, without having to answer more about Erica.

Nor would he be making any more concessions to Amanda. She’d learn of her mother’s status change when she got home. He’d already agreed before she left for college that her bedroom would always be hers and neither Philip nor Cindy could move into it. He’d thought about it a long time before he’d even allowed Monica to use it as her sewing and crafts room.

What he and Monica had never discovered was that there had been a manufacturing defect when the house had been built. Plumbers had needed to run a camera the whole length of the house from what became Amanda’s bathroom to Monica and Tom’s, to correct a problem with his shower plumbing.

Somehow the camera had been left in the wall and forgotten about until Amanda had wondered what the RGB and power fittings carefully drywalled into her bathroom were for.

The drywalling crew had never talked to the plumbers and had as a result, had just worked around the weird cabling. One day Amanda had plugged her TV into the connections and voila, she was seeing her parents shower stall from behind the faucet.

Later, she saw her naked dad showering and after that, the first of his female conquests. From there, Amanda had been obsessed with her father.

Now Tom was working through the pros and cons of having Erica mail a note in addition to the airline tickets, so Amanda wouldn’t be in for too much of a shock when she got home.

Hell, he thought to himself. If he hadn’t made a promise to save Amanda’s bedroom for her, Monica would never have slept on the couch and the move to a cage would probably never have happened either. So in a way, he should be grateful to his oldest daughter. The fact that Amanda’s mom now slept locked in a cage was in part, due to Amanda.

That Amanda had more to do with her mother’s current situation than he could ever have imagined was not a consideration in his decision not to add the note.

If Amanda hadn’t set her sights on having sex with her own father and her mother had not begun to suspect it, Monica wouldn’t have ultimately taken part in ensuring Amanda went to school so far away from home and Amanda wouldn’t have needed to declare war on her mother.

Monica served coffee and slices of cake to her friends, ensuring she didn’t once make eye contact with the cage sitting next to the couch. Tom had put a mahogany stained piece of wood exactly the size of the cage top on top of it, effectively turning the cage into an end table. A second piece of wood exactly the same was bolted to legs at the other end of the couch so they matched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.