Philip's Mom - Cover

Philip's Mom

Copyright© 2023 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A typical suburban family in the late 1990's with their typical family issues. How one rotten egg can create a lasting legacy of chaos amid secrets and desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Yeah. I’ve been trying to help her be better, only when you’re not around to do it,” he assured his dad. “But that’s not the important thing, right?” Philip asked, not feeling the need to get credit for being a good son.

He then answered his own question. “What’s important is that mommy’s learning her proper place. The cage was a brilliant idea, dad!”

“It was Erica’s idea,” Tom admitted automatically. “But I’m sure no one thought it’d get put in the living room, Philip. It was meant as a...” Tom didn’t know if he wanted to use the words ‘sex toy’ to his son. “ ... roll play prop for our bedroom. You know, like dungeons and dragons,” he explained, sure Philip could relate to that.

“Well, I think it’s great, dad. Mons is going to get a lot of use out of it,” Philip said, testing out the name Mons in front of his dad for the first time.

Philip had already tried his own pet name for his mom, and his dad hadn’t reacted, nor had his dad argued about him saying Monica needed to learn her place. He was feeling a lot cockier now.

“You know, I should have leashed the bitch’s cunt to the cage bars, but I was worried you’d get mad, so I just clipped the leash to the collar,” Philip bragged.

“Hey, language!” Tom said automatically then stopped himself.

His son had created quite a mental picture for him to consider. While it was clear that Philip had no problem with what his mother was doing, now Tom began to wonder if Philip hated Monica for some reason.

This conversation was really starting to confuse Tom. He’d come to Philip’s room to get his son’s real feelings about what Monica was doing. Now he was learning more about the dynamics between Monica and Philip that he’d never suspected existed within the family.

Philip had just defended his mother being a slut. He seemed proud of the fact. Now he was saying he should have leashed her using her piercings, like her having them and him using them that way, was completely natural.

“Did your mother do something that made you hate her?” Tom asked gently, worried about how Philip would answer.

Philip, having no idea why his dad would ask such a question and no knowledge of the way Amanda had been manipulating him for months, answered, “No dad! Mons is the fucking bomb! Sorry. She’s the bomb,” Philip replied, censoring himself. “She is the best whore in the world!” He added to get his point across.

“Philip! That’s your mother you’re calling a whore!” Tom chided his son.

“Well she is, and it’s great! I mean seriously dad, how many sluts let their husband fuck around or tell them who to fuck and how? Even other girls.”

Philip had still not been able to understand why all the female adults at school were all so prissy when all women were whores as Amanda had taught him. He’d only learned by accident from Cindy that the female condition was all supposed to be a big social secret.

His mom was the only grown up he knew who was willing to let him see her as a whore.

“I guess I’m glad you feel that way, son, but ... you’re sure you don’t hate your mom for being that way?” Tom asked, scratching his head.

“I love mommy more than ever, dad,” Philip replied, thinking of how he certainly had loved using her holes more than he had a month ago when he didn’t know he could.

“So, you don’t mind seeing her naked?” Tom pressed a little.

Philip wanted to assure his dad that Monica’s uniform of stockings, heels and a collar were perfect, but wasn’t sure if that would call into question anything that Cindy had said downstairs, so he said something he thought was safer.

“Mom’s titties give me a boner every time I see them. I’ve never seen a pair of real ones that big. Even in magazines, honkers that massive, are silicon.”

Tom didn’t know how to respond to that admission. His son was telling him he got hard looking at his mom in the nude. That should be wrong, but Tom couldn’t really fault the boy. Monica’s assets really were pretty spectacular.

“And Erica. Are you cool with me having her here too?” Tom asked, wondering if Erica could have something to do with the way his son was reacting to Monica’s recent role change in the household.

“Sure. I guess I was wondering if Erica’s going to put out though. She seems kind of ... stuck up around me.” Philip admitted. He seemed so cock-sure of himself like his dad was one of his class-mates. It was hard for Tom not to admire how confident that his son was that he could suggest Erica might be interested in sex with him.

Tom stifled his laughter at the idea of Philip hitting on Erica. She was young and horny but not THAT young and not THAT horny that Philip was even in her league.

He wondered if maybe that was Erica’s real problem with Philip? If he’d hit on Erica and she’d turned him down flat, Tom could imagine her being uncomfortable around his son. But that would mean his son was becoming a man. A man who still had a lot to learn about dealing with women, but a man nonetheless.

Pride welled up in Tom for his son’s maturity. “She’s mine, son,” he laughed then added as a joke, “maybe I’ll send her your way sometime but not tomorrow!”

Tom was so relieved that his son was okay with what was going on within the house and that his mother was acting the way she was. That Philip didn’t even bat an eye that his mom was pierced, tattooed and being sent on dates he orchestrated was both unbelievable and fantastic. The cage would definitely become a permanent addition to the living room.

Now all he had to do was make rules. Erica had said she thought locking Monica in her cage would be good, but Tom wondered how that’d work. He looked forward to the way Monica woke him each morning with oral sex.

Since Erica hated getting jizz in her mouth, she’d have to get up earlier too so she could unlock the cage and let Mons do her thing. He wasn’t willing to give up his wakeup call and his wife was a fantastic cocksucker. Mons had only become even more passionate about sucking dick since her pussy was zipped up. It was a win/win for Tom.

Then he wondered about asking Philip if he would be interested in proving how mature he could be and give him the job of unlocking Monica’s cage. His son had impressed him, but one thing neither he nor Cindy had were chores. Monica did everything around the house.

Tom didn’t for a moment think it’d be a bad idea to lock his wife in a cage overnight, just how the logistics of it would work. Maybe he could get a real measure of Cindy’s feelings by asking her to lock the cage at night, too.

Something had seemed off to him about Cindy’s conversation downstairs but he’d been unable to put a finger on it. Not that he’d really expected anything less. It had been weird from the moment he’d seen his wife naked with her kids.

He’d believed Cindy had been sincere, but he needed to test that sincerity, and giving both kids chores would do that. It was time for them to earn the allowance he’d been paying for years.

“Your sister and Erica think it’d be a good idea to lock your mom up in the cage at night. What do you think?”

“Can I be responsible for the key? I promise I’ll unlock her each morning and make sure she uses the bathroom!” Philip said excitedly, causing Tom to realize he hadn’t thought of the bathroom angle at all.

“I think your mom is capable of using the bathroom on her own,” he said, imagining Philip walking his mom to the backyard to do her business in the bushes like a real dog.

“Okay, but can I?” Philip repeated.

“I think that’d be a fine idea. I think your mom will really appreciate the challenge of you being in charge of that.” Tom thought for a few more moments then said, “In fact, we should make it official. From now on, I think she should do whatever you tell her. Cindy, too,” Tom said with a grin, thinking how Monica would react to being told she was to be relegated to the lowest status in the household.

“Cindy’s going to do as she’s told by me too? Cool!” Philip said, thinking he was pandering to his dad.

He was about to ask if Cindy would be naked around the house as well, when his dad corrected him.

“No,” Tom said with a laugh. “I mean Mons will do as she’s told by Cindy as well. I doubt very much your sister would want her little brother controlling what she did.”

Philip knew better, of course. His sister already occasionally joined her mom in their games, but his dad didn’t know that. Monica had even used her breasts as a cushion for Cindy to lean against and had held Cindy’s thigh out of the way while Philip had fucked his sister’s ass on the couch downstairs for the first time.

“Okay, that’s fine,” Philip agreed. “What about Erica?” Philip quickly asked, already wanting his dad to award him more power.

Philip was a typical teen. Whatever he got that he considered good, could be improved to something great. It wasn’t that he wasn’t satisfied with being offered the opportunity to control his mom, but there were still two other sluts in the house he wanted to be granted authority over.

In Philip’s mind, it seemed fair that since his dad had just said no to him bossing Cindy around, maybe he’d change his mind about keeping Erica to himself.

“Erica already owns your mom with me. You did see the tattoos, right?” Tom asked, beginning to wonder if he’d jumped the gun a little. Maybe Philip hadn’t seen as much of his mom as he’d thought.

“I meant me being the boss of Erica around here, like I’m going to be with mom,” Philip replied, showing that he could assume the responsibility his dad had offered him with no hesitation or uncertainty. “Just when you’re not home, of course,” Philip assured his dad.

“No, Philip. She’s not wired like your mom. Your mom needs this even though she complains all the time about it. It makes her happy to complain then do what she’s told anyway. Erica would slap the snot out of you if you ever tried to tell her what to do.”

“Oh,” Philip said, shrugging his shoulders before getting a thoughtful look on his face.

What his dad said just didn’t sound completely right to him. Amanda had never really covered chicks being in charge of anything important, like another person, but he realized he’d seen too many examples of women in positions of power to argue and the tattoo did say mommy was Erica’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.