Philip's Mom - Cover

Philip's Mom

Copyright© 2023 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A typical suburban family in the late 1990's with their typical family issues. How one rotten egg can create a lasting legacy of chaos amid secrets and desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Hey mom, I brought Danny home so you can show him your tits.”

“What? I thought you just said...”

Monica paused, not sure how to reflect back what she thought her son had just casually said. She knew she had to have been hearing things.

Maybe it was because tonight was to be her date night with Phill’s dad. Their once-a-month special time and she’d been horny all day.

“What did you say, Phil?” She finally asked when her son hadn’t filled the uncomfortable silence.

“I said, Danny needs to see your tits. We were talking_”

“Phillip! You can’t just bring friends home and tell your mother to bare her breasts for them!”

“Yes I can. I just did. Now do as you’re told, mom. Dad won’t mind.”

Danny didn’t say anything. He just looked at his feet mostly, occasionally stealing glances at Phil or Phil’s mom. He felt really uncomfortable but if there was a chance of seeing his best friend’s mom’s tits, he wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity. He’d just do whatever the winner of this battle of wills told him to.

“I will not! And your father will hear about this when he gets home,” Monica Mason threatened her son, knowing how stupid she sounded.

She knew she’d never be able to tell Tom what his son had said. “Danny, you’d best go on, now. Phillip and I need to have a chat.”

“Danny, just a moment. Mom, are you really telling me no, or just being a bitch because you want me to punish you?”

“Phillip! I don’t know what’s gotten into you but_”

“If you’re not going to give me a straight answer, you can just shut your cock hole, mom!” Phillip said just loudly enough to cut his mother off before she got started.

He’d carefully studied his dad’s not-so-secret-anymore videos of the games his dad had long ago played with his mom and today was the day he was making his move. He’d decided to take charge in front of his best friend to provide himself the pressure he needed to take things as far as he needed to. Telling his mom to shut her cock hole was something he’d fantasized about and he’d finally said it to her. The best part was that it’d worked!

“Look, slut. I know you know dad’s fucking his secretary so you’re not getting much yourself. I know tonight is the night when he lets you get off on his cock. Unless you’ve decided you can go without for another month, you’ll do as you’re told. Now show Danny your tits!”

Monica’s mouth opened and shut like a fish out of water, with no words coming out. How could her son know so much about her and Tom’s agreement? Phill couldn’t know, but he sounded like he did!

Danny remained standing there, blushing furiously.

Finally Monica was able to form some words. “Phillip, please! I don’t know what you’re talking about or why you’re being so mean!”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about, mom. No jilling off without permission. You service both dad and Erica whenever you’re told and if you’ve done good for the month, then on every 20th, you get to climax. Today’s the 20th and tonight dad is going to ride you hard. But today Danny was telling me he saw his mom’s tits and they’re the best he’s ever seen. Well yours are bigger and bigger is better. I just want to prove it.”

“I don’t WANT to get with Erica! I don’t like girls that way!” Monica blurted before she thought her words out.

Phillip smiled. She hadn’t even realized she’d just confirmed his accusations. “I know, mom. You’re just doing what dad tells you to do. Now you’re going to do what I tell you to do too and if you’re a good whore, I’ll make it worth your while. So do as you’re told and lose the shirt!”

“No! I can’t! Not in front of a boy!”

“Then no dick for you tonight. It’s that simple. I’ll just tell dad some shit to make him angry at you and you can kiss an orgasm goodbye for another month. Or you can do as you’re told, dad doesn’t need to know and you get to cum. I bet your cunt is dripping right now, isn’t it, slut?”

“Phillip, please...” Monica didn’t know if she was asking her son to stop acting the way he was or if she just wanted him to insist one more time.

Her pussy WAS soaked. He’d pushed all her buttons, treating her like he was, calling her a slut, a whore and a bitch. But he was her son and she was sure Tom would be really angry with both of them if he ever found out what she was thinking of doing.

“Last chance, cunt. Then I’m taking to your ass with a paddle before I make dad cancel your monthly treat. After that, I’ll keep it up so you never get to cum again until you learn some manners!”

“If I show him, you won’t tell your father?” Monica just about whispered so quietly Phil and Danny had to strain to hear the question.

“I’m not stupid, mom. I know you want to fuck tonight and it’d be dumb not to reward you for being a good whore,” Phil reassured his mom.

Phillip was just as excited as Danny. He’d never seen real tits at all before, just his dad’s videos and Playboy. When Danny had told him he’d seen his mom’s tits, he knew it was time to make his move. It’d been as easy as Amanda had said it’d be, too!

“I’m not interested in having you do a striptease for me this time, mom. Just prove to Danny that yours are better than his mom’s saggy little oranges. I know they have to be. Your bras are huge!”

“Don’t make me do this, Phillip, please,” Monica tried one more time.

She was almost in tears, but her hands were still playing with her shirt buttons like she knew she would have to whether she wanted to or not.

“Stop being a bad mommy and do as you’re told, bitch!” Phil was actually getting angry for real, now. His mom had already said she’d show him and Danny. The idea to slap her face wasn’t thought out when he did it, it was just a reaction.

Instead of ruining the moment, Monica had cried out and hurried to comply while Phillip berated her.

“Aww, poor mommy. Don’t show me those crocodile tears, bitch. I know it didn’t really hurt. If I’d wanted to do more than get your attention you’d know it but if I hadn’t done it, you’d be bitching, whining and blubbering all day. So suck it up!”

Monica’s hands were shaking so much she couldn’t get the buttons through the buttonholes in her shirt so Phillip slapped her cheek again. And again. Her cheek was getting rosy red.

“Oww, please stop! I’m doing it!” Monica promised her son but that just made Phillip slap her again. “Nooooo, I’ll be good, I promise,” Monica pleaded over and over, almost as if she knew that every time Phillip heard her say no, he would slap her again and she wanted that despite her protests.

Danny’s jaw dropped. He’d never seen anyone’s son slap their mother before. He’s seen plenty of mom’s slap their son’s, though. This was the 90’s and he knew things were changing, but not like this.

One of the kids at his school had taken his parents to court over what he’d called physical abuse and that had shaken the school, but this was something altogether different!

Phillips mom wore a black bra under her burnt orange shirt and her milky white skin was a stark contrast to the silky material. The bra was indeed huge and to the boys, it looked like it was holding twin watermelons.

“See, told you they were better than your mom’s! You can tell already! Just wait till she frees them from their prison,” Phillip remarked to Danny. “I bet they hang down to her belly button!” The excitement in Phillip’s voice was unmistakable. “Hurry up, whore! We don’t have all afternoon! Hell, you might as well get completely naked,” Phillip mused as if the thought hadn’t occurred to him before. “What do you think, Danny? Should she?”

Danny just nodded dumbly, not wanting to piss his friend off and the idea was unbelievable anyway. He just didn’t trust himself to speak. He felt like he’d just fallen down a rabbit hole into the twilight zone.

Monica abandoned the shirt and instead of reaching behind herself to unsnap her bra, she immediately fumbled with the belt of her slacks.

Phillip didn’t want her taking her pants off before removing the bra, so he reached out and honked her breast like it was the squeeze bulb from an old fashioned bicycle horn, making his mom gasp.

He almost jizzed his pants with the feeling of power he was projecting over his mom and the knowledge that he’d just touched her bra, while she was in it.

“Hey, tits first, whore! We want to see them bounce while you’re stripping the rest of the way!” Phillip was so into the game now that all he saw was his mom doing his bidding. The suggestions Amanda had made in her last email to him were gone from his mind.

His mom’s hands automatically jumped first to the breast he’d handled as if confirming he’d really just done that to her, then went behind her back to release the five hooks on her reinforced bra. As soon as the back strap came undone, the view from the front changed dramatically.

The cups holding her breasts sagged a full two inches and the viewable cleavage seemed to increase.

Both Danny’s and Phillips’ eyes were huge and Danny licked his very dry lips.

The final unveiling of those tits was everything both boys had imagined and more. Monica’s breasts were the most fantastic things either boy had ever seen live. Her nipples were the size of pencil erasers but a full half inch long and pointed slightly down as if gravity was affecting them individually.

Monica didn’t stand straight and proudly show off her breasts to her son and his friend. She was slightly hunched and her elbows were close together at her sides, as if she was making a conscious effort not to cover herself but the result was like she was cupping her tits with her upper limbs and forearms. She was already working on the belt and button holding her slacks in place.

The way she held her arms was intentional, but not to display her tits - she was trying to stop them from swaying and bouncing for the enjoyment of their eyes. She didn’t want to think that her boobs might turn her son on.

When her slacks came down, the boys got their first view of her matching burnt orange cotton panties. Her vulva looked puffy behind the material and at the very bottom of the crotch looked even darker, as if she’d peed herself.

“All of it, mom. We may as well get a look at your snatch too. That way Danny can go home and tell his mom to show him everything and he’ll have something to compare yours to.”

Danny knew that he’d never in a million years tell his mom he’d seen Phil’s mom strip naked for him, much less ask to see her naked. At the time, Danny and his mom had both been mortified when he’d barged into the bathroom just as his mom was standing at the sink with her robe open. She’d whipped it closed of course but not before he’d seen his first tits. His mom would have a cow if he EVER asked to see her naked.

Monica was crying and pleading with Phillip to not make her get completely nude although her hands were already toying with her panties and her titties were shaking and jiggling even more.

“Promise me you won’t touch me ... my breasts ... again, Phillip, please?” Monica said as she inched her panties down, uncovering the top of her hairy mound.

Phillip heard her words but in his mind, it was like she was making an invitation to do exactly that, despite her actual words. He’d never seriously considered actually TOUCHING her tits before, but now he did.

“What a slut you are, mom! If you want me to squeeze your big old titties, you should have asked. Now I’m not gonna,” he said, teasing her.

Then his attention was distracted. “Jeez, is that the enchanted forest between your legs? How come the carpet doesn’t match the drapes?” He asked when her mass of pubic hair was finally revealed. “You’re gonna have to do something with that mess before you put that back on display again!”

The look on Monica’s face was priceless. Despite her tears and continuing pleas with her son, it had never occurred to her that this might not be the only time she’d be forced to strip naked in front of him. She stopped sobbing and looked at him in disbelief, her thumbs still hooked into her half-pulled down panties, unaware that she’d just proved to both boys that her tears were fake.

She’d wanted to threaten her son with the wrath of his father for making her do this at all, but she somehow knew Phillip was aware that she didn’t want Tom to know what she’d just done. What she was doing.

Phillip alluding to the idea that some time in the future she’d once again have to bare her body to her son’s gaze, put her into a kind of mental and emotional gridlock where she couldn’t think, much less argue about it with Phillip.

Phillip returned his focus to his mom’s chest. “Don’t stop, mom. Too bad you’re not wearing high heels. I bet you’d look good in them. But go ahead and finish losing the panties then you can dance for us. I want to see those titties bounce and sway. You know, like a full demonstration of how much nicer than Danny’s mom’s tits, yours are. Show them to him from all angles and make sure you bend over so he can see what they look like hanging straight down and from the sides.”

Phillip thought back to his sister’s email. Amanda had told him he shouldn’t compliment their mom when she showed him her tits, saying it would give her power she didn’t deserve.

Phillip knew now that Amanda and his mom must have had a bigger falling out than anyone in the family realized for her to insist he be so mean to her. She’d talked about him spanking and punishing their mom but her words had all been something like make believe to Phillip.

Now he’d actually punished her and had seen her naked, he wanted to tell his mom that she was beautiful and how much he loved what he was seeing. He knew he wouldn’t be able to do the other thing Amanda had told him to do, which was to get their mom naked then ignore her. How could ANY guy ignore a naked goddess? He’d do his best to pretend, though.

Monica saw Phillip raise his hand and she thought he was going to slap her again. It was enough to get her moving. She quickly dropped her panties and stepped out of them, only to watch as Phillip’s hand continued up to his own hair and ran his fingers through it.

He grinned at her as if he knew she thought he was going to slap her again. In fact Phillip was just grinning in disbelief that this had all worked out so easily. The perceived threat was enough for Monica. She jiggled her boobs.

Tom had made her do the same thing for Erica and she’d learned how to do it properly, even with a small fake smile as if she was excited that two boys had their eyes latched onto her breasts. The worst part for her was that it WAS exciting even though it was her son and another teen watching her.

“What do you think, Danny? Better than your mom, right?” Phillip asked his friend, hoping to get more than Danny’s mute silence as an answer. He was a little surprised when Danny found his voice.

“This is so cool, Mrs M! Your tits are amazing! Can you turn around and show me your butt too?”

Monica looked at Phillip pleadingly, trying to convey that he should deny Danny’s request. Monica had no intention of doing what Phillip’s friend asked of her. She didn’t really even know why she’d done what her son had told her to do but she was already beginning to understand that Phillip was the one in charge at this moment, not her.

“You may as well give us a proper show and dance around for us so we can have a look at your ass too, mommy,” Phillip said with a smirk, somehow just knowing that him calling her mommy would humiliate her even more.

“You said you needed me to show your friend my breasts, then you made me get fully naked, Phillip! You’re taking this too far!” Monica whined, but already she’d turned halfway around to show the boys the curve of her bubble butt.

She was justifying herself turning around as a way of hiding her bush from their eyes although she was also trying to hide the dew she knew had to be obvious on her pubic hair.

“Wow, Mrs M! I’ve never seen a prettier butt! Spread your cheeks and show me your actual butt hole too, please,” Danny excitedly ordered.

“Yeah, mom. Dance for us. Run your hands all over your body, cup those titties then bend over and spread your cheeks. Like you did for dad that one time,” Phillip told her, remembering the video he’d seen while accidentally admitting something he wasn’t supposed to know about.

“Phillip, please don’t make me do this,” Monica pleaded, but she was already beginning to sway her hips as if to music only she could hear.

The boys watched Phillip’s mom in fascination while she performed for them even as she occasionally complained that what Phillip was making her do was wrong. It felt to the boys like she was saying one thing and acting the opposite, being all naked and sexy just for them and they were loving her performance.

Monica, still turned partially away from both boys, began to run her finger tips up and down her sides from the upper slopes of her breasts to her hips, like Tom had taught her, while swaying and gyrating her hips like her son wanted, but keeping her torso twisted just enough that her pubes were continuously mostly hidden from the boys’ sight.

Neither boy complained right away that they couldn’t see both Monica’s tits while she was angled the way she was, since they were already seeing more naked woman-flesh than either had ever seen live before. Danny was licking his lips and staring wide-eyed.

Phillip was almost as transfixed as his friend but still trying to figure out whether to ignore his sister’s instructions or follow her advice on dealing with his mother. Amanda had been correct with everything she’d written in her email so far.

Monica’s nipples were as hard as they’d ever been and she hated that they were such an obvious indication of her arousal but she felt she had no choice in what was happening at this point. It was less embarrassing to dance for her son and his friend than to have her face slapped so humiliatingly and publicly in front of Danny.

She had to stop herself a couple of times from caressing her breasts as her arousal grew but at least she felt a little like she was gaining the upper hand at last - mesmerizing the boys and putting them under her spell. It was no accident that although she’d begun dancing as Phillip had ordered, it was a slow, sensual dance and not what he’d ordered. She wasn’t shaking her boobs or bending over and salaciously parting her ass cheeks for the teens to see her pucker. Until Phillip came to his senses and called her on it.

“I said to jiggle them titties, mom AND to show us your butt hole! Be a good mommy and do as you’re told or I’ll have to spank you and you’ll do it anyway!” Phillip said it like he couldn’t imagine his mom not following his orders. Like she wouldn’t dare disobey him and suffer his wrath.

He was right, too. Monica had entered what Tom had called Sub Space while talking to Monica’s in the background of one of the secret videos Phillip had devoured. She’d been so stressed and in such emotional turmoil that going inside herself was her only escape.

When Phillip’s mom said, “Sorry, Sir,” Phillip realized that she hadn’t complained in a while and was pleased that she immediately obeyed, like she was in a trance.Her eyes were even closed. Her face had relaxed as though the tension and stress had drained out of her. She’d found her special place - a place only Tom had ever let her discover before.

Spreading her feet wider and bending deeply at the waist so her long hair brushed the floor and her breasts hung, Monica’s hands spread her cheeks and she rotated her hips more, to give the boys a better vantage point without them having to move themselves. Once repositioned, she began violently jiggling her massive breasts so they careened off each other, jumped around and provided quite a visual.

“Good, whore,” Phillip complimented her after she’d been violently punishing her own tits for about twenty seconds. “Now go in the kitchen and get us a snack each. Cindy has cheer practice and won’t be home for ages so Danny’s gonna hang here for a while.”

The thought of Cindy seeing her naked in front of her son and another boy quickly snapped her out of her happy place but she’d been well trained by Tom. She hurried into the kitchen, nuked some pizza rolls and was back a few minutes later to find one of Danny’s textbooks open on the coffee table and Phillip helping Danny with one of the problems on the page.

“Just put the stuff down and dance for us,” Phillip ordered his mom, seemingly distracted by what he was doing.

In fact Phillip was very aware that his mom was still naked but he’d decided to follow Amanda’s suggestions. For her part, Monica was still mortified at being naked, but didn’t question her son’s order.

Just as she’d done for Tom and Erica so many times, she began the raunchy dance Erica had made her practice hundreds of times in the past, to music only she could hear.

Just like Tom, Phillip proceeded to ignore her. Danny watched transfixed for a few minutes until Phillip snapped his fingers in front of Danny and told him to focus. With reluctance, Danny turned his attention to his homework.

Phillip was a good study partner and before he knew it, twenty minutes had passed and he was done. Phillip’s mom was no longer in the room.

“Where’d your mom go?” He asked Phillip.

“She finally figured out we were ignoring her and she made her escape. Don’t worry. She’ll get hers. So are you gonna make your mom dance naked for us next?” Phillip asked, knowing that would never happen.

“C’mon, dude. You know my mom’s nothing like yours. She’d kill me if I suggested that. I still can’t believe yours DID that. Shit, look at the time! I gotta get home!”

Danny was still mumbling things about how he couldn’t believe Phil had done what he’d done and how Phil was his all time hero, as he left Phillip’s house. Phillip knew no one would really believe Danny if he said anything, but he did ask Danny to keep what he’d seen to himself.

Before dinner, Phillip didn’t see his mom. She’d retreated to her bedroom, Phillip guessed. He had to send his sister an email anyway, telling her what he’d done and how she’d been right about everything.

He wanted to jack off, too, thinking about what he’d done, seen, and what Amanda had promised for when she came home next.

He made sure to lock his bedroom door before he slipped off his pants and sat at his computer desk.

The subject line of his email was, MOM DID IT!

Hey Mandy, how’s things going at college? They’re not working you too hard are they? I needed to let you know that mom did everything you said she would!

I brought my buddy home after school and I told mom that she needed to show him her tits. It was hard to get the courage up to tell her that but wow! Thanks for encouraging me to be a man!

At school, my buddy, Danny, said he’d seen his mom’s tits and they were the best ever. Mom didn’t want to show us, but I MADE her. I slapped her face like you told me and it’s like she became completely different. She cried like you said she would but that was an act like you said.

She didn’t really complain or anything even when I told her to just strip all the way and give us a proper look at her body. Did you know that mom has a hairier bush between her legs than dad has on his head? It wasn’t like that in those videos you told me to look for.

It completely hid her bits from the front. To see, I had to tell her to bend over and show us her butt hole. Then everything kind of hung open. Does your pussy look like mom’s? She’s got really big flaps that look like some monster’s maw in science fiction. I guess that’s where they got the idea.

Anyway, I’m gonna tell her tonight to trim it back and I’ll judge if she does a good enough job. You really should send me a picture of yours so I know how to judge it right. No one’s gonna know it’s you. I haven’t forgotten what you said.

So have you gone down on any guys this week? I remember you saying you like to pick at least one guy each day and give him head to stay in practice. I’m really looking forward to you giving me my first BJ. My dick’s hard now just thinking about it. I can’t wait to look down and see you between my legs, looking up at me with my cock in your mouth.

I also want to see you make mom eat you out the way you said she eats Erica out. Oh, that reminds me. You know how you said Erica makes mom dance? Mom danced for me and Danny too! You should have seen the look on mom’s face when she thought I knew about her, dad and Erica first hand. Priceless! I should have taken a picture or something. But I did feel a little bad about it too. I’m glad you told me most families are like ours in secret.

I know that Danny doesn’t know about how families really work in private, though, just like I didn’t until you told me. He doesn’t have a sister who’s willing to share so much adult stuff either, so I guess he’ll find out when he has his own.

He thinks his mom would kill him if he ever asked her to give him a proper sex education and no, I promise, I didn’t set him straight about that. You said I have to keep everything we talk about private.

I wanted to talk about mom’s tits some more. Are yours like hers? She’s got tan lines from wearing a one-piece at the beach and Her regular skin is tanned, but it’s like under my shorts. There’s an actual line where it goes from brown to white. I’m sure you wear bikinis - I don’t remember seeing you in one but you’re not like a mom. You WANT people to ogle you.

Her actual boobs are really, really white and she has HUGE nipples. I grabbed one of them and it was so soft. I think she wanted me to slap her tits the way I slapped her face, too. Would that really be alright? Do you like having your tits slapped around? Will you really let me squeeze them and play with them when you come home?

Anyway, I told mom I was going to talk to her about her bush, so I’d better go do that just as soon as I finish jerking off to the memory of her tits and thoughts of seeing yours too.

Have fun at school and don’t forget to practice your pussy eating too because I’m gonna want to see how you eat mom’s pussy like you promised, but it’ll be easier for you to find it when you go down on her since I’m gonna make her landscape it, a lot.

Love you, sis, Phil.

P.S. is there a best way to tell mom I want to tie her up before I fuck her? Especially in the ass, since I don’t want her to get pregnant and see, I remembered that you said that’s really how it’s done rather than with condoms. In Sex Ed at school they said condoms break and the pill doesn’t always work all the time either, but they didn’t even mention anal. I guess the other kids have to figure that out on their own.

Phillip had been periodically jerking his cock while he wrote to his sister but he’d squirted moments after asking Amanda to describe her tits. He was imagining the detailed response he was sure Tom get and was already counting on it for another major climax.

The rest of the email he’d had to type with one finger and it’d taken ages, because his other hand was full of cum where he’d used it to catch the flow. He’d been in such a hurry to jerk off he’d forgotten to prepare with tissues. He considered leaving his bedroom just like he was, now bottomless, but wimped out at the last moment.

His little sister would be home at any moment, so he used his boxers to clean his hand. Maybe his mom would notice his soiled underwear and smell it.

That thought, along with the lingering fantasy of tying his mom up and sticking it to her ass had his cock getting hard again. He didn’t have time for another session with his hand, so he reluctantly got dressed again.

His mom was in the kitchen in different clothes now, finishing dinner prep. Cindy was sitting at the table chatting with her about politics, his least favorite topic of conversation.

“Well I think Mr Bush is going to lose to Bill Clinton. No one in their right mind would vote Republican after what they did this time!” Cindy announced.

“Don’t believe everything you hear on TV, Cindy,” mom replied and then cut off when she saw Philip come into the kitchen. She suddenly got very busy stirring stuff on the stove but Phil noticed how red her neck was, like she’d gotten a sunburn.

“Hey, Cin. How was cheerleading? Mom, what’s for dinner?” Phillip asked, hinting that he didn’t really care how Cindy’s cheerleading was, since he didn’t. He was just being polite.

Mom’s cooking brussel sprouts. I can’t stand those horrible little cabbages! But the pork roast will be to die for. Again,” Cindy said with a sunny smile, buttering mom up as usual. “Tammy nearly twisted her ankle at practice and it was a HUGE mess. I think she did it on purpose. She’s such a drama queen.”

“Says our family drama queen,” Phil replied with a chuckle to take a little of the sting out of his words.

“Am not! I fell on my butt and I thought I broke it, but did I lead with that?” She asked.

From there, the tension in the room that only Monica felt, was broken. She immediately jumped into the conversation about Cindy’s fall, like the parent she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.