Harley and Juggs - Cover

Harley and Juggs

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tish recalls the fantastic summer she spent on her Uncle's ranch in 1976 with her cousin Harley and her Aunt Rachel a.k.a "Juggs". A true 'coming of age' story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

The next morning, I awoke to the smell of reefer. My cousin Harley was awake and sitting Indian style with her legs crossed on the floor. She wore her long night shirt with the happy face. She was smoking her pipe and waiting for me to wake up. “Hey sleepy head,” she teased playfully.

It was ungodly early. I had no idea what time Ranchers typically woke up, but it felt like it was way too early in the morning for any reasonable person to want to wake up. “Come and hit this,” she offered it to me.

It was too early to smoke pot. I realized that I was naked and that I hadn’t been sleeping with any sheets. “Don’t worry, you didn’t catch cooties sleeping next to a slut like me,” she said when she noticed my reaction to being naked.

I didn’t know what being drunk felt like. However, I had been somewhat drunk last night when we went to bed. I was drunk on the wild ecstasy and perverted gyrations that my cousin performed down in the dirt while she let two dogs eat her pussy out.

It had been the most salacious and possibly degrading thing I’d ever seen anyone do and in the last 24 hours I had seen and heard a lot. I had heard about relationships and open sex with married people, spanking and discipline, anal sex, and all of that paled compared to the concept of sex with a dog.

“Where is my nightgown?” I groaned as I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

“Eddie said that he wanted you to stay naked today,” she said. I nearly fell out of the bed in shock. Harley laughed at her joke. “You really believed me! Eddie’s a pervert, but he isn’t going to randomly tell you to flash those ant-bites of yours at him. I think we should try sprinkling some fertilizer on those tits today so they might grow. It can’t hurt,” she teased.

“Hardee, har-har, at least I do not have two sacks of milk hanging down to my knees,” I didn’t mean to sound so cruel, but it was the first thing I could think of.

“Hey, I may have a big fat behind, but I’ve got nice boobies,” she cupped her tits under her shirt and held them like two grapefruits while she admired their weight. “Don’t worry, you’ll grow into yours,” she said as she tossed me a long shirt of hers. “or you won’t and you’ll always be a member of the itty bitty titty club.”

Where did she come up with these sayings? That one was particularly funny to me. The nightshirt that she gave me said “Keep on trucking” and it featured a cartoon man taking an impossibly long step.

I put on the shirt with nothing else underneath. In the safety of Harley’s room that seemed fine. As soon as I stepped out of her room I began to have second thoughts. I expected Patrick to say “I am telling Mom as soon as we get home!” but he and everybody else didn’t even notice what I was wearing.

That was in part because my Aunt was completely naked again. Her ass and tits were red as if she had a great sunburn. Her nose looked like it had been running and her hair was completely messed up and out of place as if she had been roughed up.

She was smiling and gliding around the kitchen calmly. Juggs wore two clothespins on her nipples that bounced as she moved around the room in time with her nipples. She also had one snapped to her clitoral hood which pulled it out of her pubic patch like a tiny penis about the size of a shrimp.

“What’s going on?”

“Your father didn’t think his lesson went far enough yesterday, and he also went to butter some bread and there wasn’t any butter. I swore that I hadn’t forgotten to buy butter, but I am obviously a forgetful bitch,” my Aunt shrugged.

“Am I in trouble as well?” Harley asked. She didn’t admit that we took the butter. She certainly could have done so after she saw the repercussions.

“No, I think you went through enough yesterday. It was just a little horseplay at the pool,” Eddie laughed graciously before reminding her that she’d be wearing a new bikini today to finish off her punishment.

“That’s not a big deal, I do not mind that,” Harley assured her father when her brother’s laughed at her misfortune.

“You might. We are going to have to shave,” Juggs explained.

“I already shave my legs,” Harley shrugged.

“No, I mean shave all of this,” Juggs tugged her pubes. She already trimmed hers up – did she mean to shave it all off? That would leave her looking like a little girl.

“Just how small IS this bikini?” Harley appeared suddenly concerned.

“Eddie wants me to make what he calls a string bikini,” Juggs shrugged back as if that decision had already been made and there was no point in complaining about it.

“Are we going to get kicked out of the YMCA?” Harley did seem worried and willing to complain.

“Nobody is going to kick two beautiful women out just for wearing an itty-bitty-polka-dot bikini.” Eddie sang the last part like the song of the same name. “If anyone says anything I’ll tell them it’s women’s lib,” Eddie smiled triumphantly that he had a trump card.

“All I did was get my cousin wet. It’s not like I MADE the damned bikini,” Harley groaned.

“Did she get you wet? Well, that’s an all new conundrum,” Eddie enjoyed word play and he liked the double entendre that suggested I had gotten turned on. I didn’t respond and simply pretended not to understand the question. “You could be right, I may be a little unfair. Okay, fart-stain, no new bikini for you. Just your mom today,” Eddie shrugged as if it really wasn’t a big deal one way or the other.

I noticed something subtle when he made that decision that the guys probably didn’t notice. They don’t look for body language the way that girls often do. I noticed that Juggs looked disappointed. It wasn’t that she wanted her daughter to be humiliated.

If I had to guess, I believe the idea of sharing the humiliation with her daughter and commiserating on that long naked walk home was comforting to Juggs.

I also noticed that Harley was full of vinegar and fire, about not having to wear the bikini but the moment she was told she didn’t have to wear it – she also looked a little disappointed. I felt like she just wanted to argue with her father a little and beg.

I was too wet behind the ears to be sure of my intuition but thinking back on it, my first impression was probably correct.

“Should I set a place for myself for breakfast?” Juggs asked as she put the plates down on the table. The smell of country biscuits and ham filled my nostrils.

“I don’t want snail trails all over my nice dining table chairs,” Eddie said. The visual of my Aunt’s pussy leaving behind a lacy, semi-opaque snail trail as she her pussy lips glided along the chair like a snail was rather disgusting.

“Gross! Snail trails!” Lloyd high fived his brother and despite claiming the description of his mother’s bodily flid was disgusting, he looked genuinely amused.

“It’s just the natural bodily fluids of a woman, Lloyd,” Juggs explained rather clinically. “If you sat on the chair with your pecker hanging out, you’d drip pre-cum all over it. I can’t help it that I drip when I am naked.”

“Sorry Juggs,” Lloyd replied to his mother. I noticed that her sons were more inclined to call her Juggs when she was being punished. She could still talk down to them and put them in their place. I found that to be an interesting dynamic because they could also tease her about the circumstances of her punishment.

Technically, I could tease my Aunt as well. I decided to test my boundaries once the rest of us sat down to eat. She remained standing – her tits and clit were still clamped with the clothespins.

I may have had a little contact high from the marijuana that bolstered my courage, or I may just have grown a little more comfortable around the Davidsons.

“You could help it! You wouldn’t be creaming all over the place if you weren’t preoccupied thinking about all the men you want to fuck at the YMCA this afternoon, you dirty bitch.”

Wow, as soon as I said it I wanted to just reel those words right back into my mouth, swallow them and never speak of that moment again. I froze in place and stared straight ahead. What I said wasn’t teasing and good natured. It sounded mean, and catty. It wasn’t like me at all to say something like that at all.

“Who are you fucking down at the Y, Mom?” Gerald asked with a goofy expression on his face. My Uncle didn’t look particularly happy about the question being asked either.

I realized from the look on Harley’s face that not everyone may have fully known about the arrangement that Juggs had with her husband. She glared at me like I had just let the cat out of the bag.

“You are very observant, Tish,” my Aunt thought about her words carefully and didn’t seem angry at all. “I suppose you noticed that I go off every 15 minutes to 30 minutes to talk to someone and put two and two together?” she asked rhetorically. “Gerald, I fuck whoever asks me, as long as your father gives me permission. I’ve been doing it for years, and pretty much everyone in town knows. I guess I kept it from you three because I didn’t think you would understand.”

“Mom, I knew,” Harley gave her a knowing look. Juggs didn’t acknowledge Harley’s comment. She probably assumed that her daughter was sharp enough to figure it out. She was really talking to Lloyd and Gerald.

Their minds were blown – as strange as their parent’s relationship was, apparently even they could be shocked by it.

“Wait, anybody?” Lloyd asked.

“Anyone that asks, if your father says I can,” Juggs smiled and winked. She reminded me so much of Samantha Stevens from Bewitched when she had that wry grin on her face. It was a dramaticly different expression from the submissive behavior she had when she stood at attention and ate dinner.

Patrick also looked a little surprised, although all of this was knew to my brother and I.

“Is that a punishment?” Gerald wondered.

“No Gerald, it’s not a punishment. I love sex, and you are probably old enough to know that I’ve been humping whoever asks for years.”

“So Professor Hooker? When he comes over to talk about books with you?” Gerald seemed truly shocked. The professor he mentioned was the nice gentleman that took an interest in me the previous day.

“Yes, Gerald. Will you please not make him feel uncomfortable? They are usually very discrete about it, and you never noticed. Usually, you two are off swimming when we go to the pool, and Tish was nearby and figured it out. It’s not exactly the best kept secret.”

“Just at the YMCA?”

“No, anywhere, and at any time, but your father has to approve,” Juggs admitted with a confident smirk. She wasn’t going to apologize that she loved sex. “I take them to my bedroom, or find a private spot and make them happy. It’s just sex – it’s not love,” she shrugged.

Lloyd and Gerald looked at their father. He nodded his confirmation.

“Well ... that’s ... that’s...” Gerald had a look of contempt on his face as he struggled for the right words. He quickly changed his expression to a grin “awesome!”

“I am glad you approve, Gerald. I should have told you earlier. The best way to keep a secret is hide it in plain sight. You didn’t ask, so I didn’t tell,” she admitted.

“What about our friends?” Lloyd asked with a wide-eye.

“No, I do not believe any of your friends have ever asked me,” Juggs had to think for a split second to be sure. “It’s mostly men around my age. I do not really appeal to high school boys,” she seemed amused by the question.

“I mean if our friends ask you? Would you?” Lloyd’s question was clearly hopeful that the answer from his mother was going to be yes.

‘Would you want me to?” his mother with a little reluctance.

“It doesn’t matter,” I opened my mouth. I don’t know why I did that. I could have just been quiet. I had already opened a can of worms by revealing what I assumed was common knowledge. I think I was feeling guilty about what I said earlier. Instead of just remaining quiet, I doubled-down on my earlier snarky comment. “You open your legs for whoever asks as long as Eddie tells you to,” I scrunched my nose as if I smelled something foul.

“That’s true,” Juggs didn’t deny what I had just said. She looked back at Lloyd.

“There are some guys I know who would love to bone you. They are always talking about what a hot mom I have,” Lloyd explained.

“I am flattered, Lloyd. I am nothing special, but like Tish said. It really is your father’s decision and not mine – it’s always been that way.”

“What if it’s a fat guy and he smells really bad?” Gerald was half-joking and described someone that smelled like old gym shorts.

“I make love to your father, so why not?” Juggs was being playful and facetious. She absolutely adored my Uncle Eddie – even though he wasn’t exactly the most handsome guy.

“Keep pushing it Juggs, and I WILL make you eat a bar of soap,” he teased. “Guys, just be discrete about it. Have your friends seek her out when she is alone and tell Juggs what they want. She’ll find me and ask.”

“Shouldn’t we come to you first?” Lloyd seemed ready to invite over a few friends as soon as he worked out the details of this new arrangement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.