Harley and Juggs - Cover

Harley and Juggs

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Tish recalls the fantastic summer she spent on her Uncle's ranch in 1976 with her cousin Harley and her Aunt Rachel a.k.a "Juggs". A true 'coming of age' story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

“Lloyd and Gerald told me they would give Harley some really over the top dares. She used to bring this girl over to her house and have a sleep over and they would sort of compete to see who could be more outrageous.”

“Doris Godwin?”

“Yeah, I think that was the name. She has a freaky sister, and she makes out with her!”

“I know, that was the girl that I French kissed today,” I explained before adding that Doris kissed the cum I sucked out of Raif’s cock into her sisters mouth so that she could swallow it.

“Yeah, those were the kind of perverted dares that Lloyd and Gerald would give them. They told me that they even got Harley to suck their cocks once. Doris and Harley would compete to see who could be the sluttiest. When you agreed to do dare game, I was worried that you didn’t understand just how extreme it would be. When they told you to play with yourself in front of me, I thought you’d be really disgusted with me for watching. That’s probably why you asked me if I got a hard-on. The truth is, that I did.”

“I know that you told me the truth,” I admitted that I asked because I was curious but also because I couldn’t think of a better question.

“It seemed like the perfect one to put me on the spot,” Patrick chuckled playfully.

“Okay, I have another question for you,” I smiled at him.

“Uh-oh,” he jokingly said he should probably be nervous right about now. I assured him that I just wanted him to tell me the truth.

“Did you like it when I did the dare?”

“As I told you, I was worried that you’d flip out on me. When you touched tongues with Harley and basically kissed for three songs, I was impressed that you would go that far. I just didn’t want things to get weird or awkward between us.”

“Then I am promising you that it won’t get weird or awkward between us, as long as you are honest with me,” I assured him. My brother nodded in understanding and smiled. This was a tough conversation for me. I wasn’t used to being so direct and specific. “I am CHOOSING to ASK you to give me dares from now on,” I said.

“What, like those dares?” he asked.

“Whatever dares you think I should do,” I replied. I realized that I wasn’t answering his question with a yes or a no, but I wanted to be clear that I was willing to do whatever he told me to do.

“I don’t understand. You want to play truth and dare with me? Like, every night?”

“Like, all the time,” I corrected. “You don’t have to call it a dare, and I do not have a choice. I just do it.”

“What if it’s too hard or weird?” he asked.

“I know you won’t give me something I can’t do, and I trust you,” I assured him. I was certain of that much.

“Basically, you would like me to tell you what to do all of the time? Even naughty stuff?”

“Yes, and punish me when I misbehave,” I added.

“I really appreciate this offer, Tish,” my brother said. I felt this sudden sense that he was going to reject it though. I felt disappointed. “I do not think you understand what you are asking from me though,” he added. “Juggs is Eddie’s slave. Remember? She told us that she considers herself his property. What you are asking is kind of like that,” he said.

“I know, it’s a lot to ask,” I nodded. My throat suddenly felt really dry and I was starting to overthink my request.

“It’s a lot to ask of YOU, not me. I’d be in charge of everything, you wouldn’t have any freedom at all,” he reminded me.

“I’d be very liberated,” I joked. My brother didn’t understand and I wasn’t sure that I could explain it. I didn’t want to even attempt to explain to him the story about three blind men touching different parts of the elephant and not having the same perspective of what it was.

“No, you do not understand, Tish. You’d be my slave. I’d be able to tell you what to do night and day and you’d have to do it,” he said. I nodded that I did understand. “You wouldn’t like it if I told you who you could date?”

“I would like it, and even if I didn’t, I would know that you knew what was best for me, and had a plan for me.”

“What if I never let you date anyone?”

“Then I would be single,” I replied calmly. I tried not to panic or freak out. It wasn’t that I was afraid I’d have no social life. I didn’t have one now to miss anything.

“What if I made you date some weirdo spaz like that kid at the pool? The one who wanted to talk about farts?”

“Then I would have to be polite, patient, and put up with a lot of stinky farts and hope that you approve of how I treat him. If I was rude, then I would understand if you punish me.”

Patrick sat down on Harley’s bed. His mind was clearly blown.

“You would have to come to me and ask if you can go to the bathroom,” he said.

I nodded and said that I would. My mind began to wonder what I’d do if he wasn’t close when I had to go. I started thinking two steps ahead and it was silly because my brother was probably overwhelmed by my offer.

“Naturally, if I am not around and you have to go, then I’d have to give you instructions on what to do. I may tell you to hold it until I come back, or go ask Eddie or even Lloyd or Gerald.”

“Thank you,” I was pleased that my brother had joined me two steps ahead and already had a contingency plan in mind.

“No, you don’t understand, Tish. You would have to ASK permission from ME, and then I might not give it to you. I don’t just mean to use the restroom. I mean to go places, eat, what you could wear. Don’t you think you would grow to hate me? Resent me if I teased you?”

That was a good question and one that I couldn’t truthfully answer because I had no idea how I’d feel.

“Juggs gets mad and frustrated sometimes with Eddie, but she loves him and accepts that he is the boss of her. She obeys his rules, and when she doesn’t then she accepts his judgment. Just like a pet doesn’t choose a new owner because they were scolded for pooping on the carpet or not allowed to run around loose in the yard – I’d have to ask that you allow me to get mad and frustrated sometimes.”

“Juggs is a grown woman who has lived a LOT. Trust me, Eddie has told me a lot about their relationship. He told it to me in confidence, but you aren’t asking for that are you?”

“I think I am,” I replied.

“If I told you to take off all of your clothes right now,” he stopped talking and looked at me. I waited for him to finish his thought and mentally prepared myself to remove my clothes. “If I told you that you COULD NOT wear any clothes until you earned them back this summer and I sent you out into the living room to stand at attention, then you would do it?”

“Yes Sir,” I replied calmly. I felt butterflies pressuring to emerge from my tummy, but in my heart I knew my response was the correct one.

“Gerald, Lloyd and Eddie would be home though, and you would have to call me Sir?”

“Yes Sir,” I replied.

“Then If I made you tell everyone the filthy things you did with that old man today. You would do that too?”

“Yes Sir,” I was certain it would be hard and humiliating but I was prepared to do it if he wanted me to do it.

“ALL summer?” Patrick still was uncertain. I appreciated his apprehension.

I told him that it could be longer if he was willing.

“Mom and Dad would freak out if you stood at attention in the living room,” he laughed at how silly that was. I was prepared to just let this last for the summer. “You’d have to report to my room, and strip. Even if my friends were in the room,” he said it like he knew I would not agree to those terms.

“Yes Sir,” I replied as demurely as I could.

“You couldn’t call me Sir in front of our parents,” he rubbed his chin. “I would expect you to be polite though and do what I tell you even if they are in the room?”

“Yes Sir, I could call you by your first name?”

“That does seem very informal, doesn’t it? That’s what Eddie does and it is good enough for him. You’d even have to go to bed when I told you to,” he said as he thought out loud. I agreed and he added “Even if I told you right now and you weren’t tired. You wouldn’t be permitted to argue with me or refuse.”

“Yes Sir, thank you,” I said that I appreciated that.

“You really WANT that? from ME?”

“Yes, I do, Sir,” I said.

“I am the same age as you, though. You could pick anyone, someone more mature,” he assured me.

“I love you, and feel most comfortable with you. There is no one who I trust more, Sir.”

“I see why Eddie gets tired of being called Sir. It starts to sound monotonous.”

“Sorry,” I apologized for that.

“I didn’t say you could stop though,” he smiled. “I appreciate that. I know you would actually do what you say you will. I just worry a little that you won’t like it once you get what you asked me for. I’d be really strict if I could.”

“I know, Sir,” I admitted. I wasn’t sure HOW strict my brother intended to be, but from the sound of things – he had a plan and I liked that.

“I designed the clackers that Juggs wears. I gave Eddie the idea and sketched it out for him. I came up with the rubber bands to put on her nipples too. I am kind of a pervert,” he admitted.

I never thought that my brother was a pervert. Lloyd and Gerald were unabashed perverts who openly ogled girls and looked at pornographic magazines in their room. I nodded and said that I understood.

“I really don’t think you do or you wouldn’t agree to this,” he said. I was charmed by my brother’s struggle with the decision to take control of me and make choices for me.

“Everything doubt you have is what convinces me that I am making the right choice, Sir. If I asked Gerald and Lloyd to take charge of me, do you think they would put as much thought as you have into making sure I understand what I agreed to do?”

“They would probably tell you to suck their cocks,” he laughed.

“Yes, they probably would,” I agreed and nodded.

“You wouldn’t actually do THAT though, right?” he assumed that was obvious.

I wasn’t sure how to respond to his question.

“I didn’t think so,” he scoffed. “Still, this is a really interesting idea,” he said.

“I was just thinking about your question, Sir,” I admitted nervously. I didn’t want to seem too hasty in how I responded. “I do not know what I would do for our cousins if they were the boss of me. This is a hypothetical situation, right? If you put them in charge of me while you were gone and told me that was where the boundaries were then I wouldn’t. If you told me that I had to obey them like I would if you gave me the order, then I would. I am not very good at giving head, or so I am told.” I admitted nervously. I wasn’t sure if what I said made any sense or not.

My brother put his hands on his thighs and looked up at me as if I had just lost my marbles. I was about to try to take back everything I had said because I felt I had gone too far.

“Take your shirt and your shorts off, Tish,” he said rather sternly.

I took my shirt off first, and as I did he told me that in the future he wanted me to take my bottoms off first when he told me to undress. “You don’t have much to see up top! When your tits come in then I may change my mind,” he spoke down to me. I was shocked at his audacity but I obeyed him and neatly folded my shorts and shirt as I stood in front of him.

“I am going to talk about your body like that, and be completely honest with you about it even if it hurts your feelings. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir”

“The last thing that I want is for you to hate me, because I am rude or impolite with you,” he said. He reached out and pinched my clitoral hood and lifted it. “This looks like a little boy’s penis. Look how long and it is. The first time I saw it, I wanted to pinch it completely off,” he gritted his teeth angrily and then squeezed. He asked me if it hurt.

“Yes, a little,” I said.

He grabbed some of my cousin’s rubber band style hair ties she uses to put her hair in pig tails. He began to wrap one around my clit to force it to stick out. He wrapped it so tightly that it almost cut off the circulation. “How does that feel?”

“It hurts, Sir” I said.

“That’s the kind of things I might do,” he looked up at me to glean my reaction.

I tried to remain calm and nodded my understanding. “If you think that is what is best for me,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.