Harley and Juggs - Cover

Harley and Juggs

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Tish recalls the fantastic summer she spent on her Uncle's ranch in 1976 with her cousin Harley and her Aunt Rachel a.k.a "Juggs". A true 'coming of age' story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

chapter-17-godwin.jpg

After it was all over, Harley and I laughed a lot about “Raif the Poet”. She said he smelled of Patchouli and desperation. I didn’t know what Patchouli was but that sounded about right. He smelled like incense to me. “Who has he ever impressed quoting Led Zeppelin? He must think we were some real country bumpkins!” she laughed.

I couldn’t believe I had actually sucked a cock though. “I sucked his dick,” I announced with a wicked grin on my face.

“You certainly did! You are TERRIBLE at giving head, though! I am going to need to give you some pointers,” she offered. I was receptive to that and not particularly self-conscious about it. It had been my first time after all.

My Aunt had once described submission as liberating. I didn’t fully understand that sentiment when she said it. In fact, I thought submission would be the opposite of liberation by very definition.

However, I felt sucking that man’s cock HAD been liberating. It wasn’t forced upon me, and he certainly enjoyed it more than I had. I didn’t fully understand the liberation that my Aunt was talking about. She was talking about a liberation of responsibility to make a decision and I still hadn’t fully understood that.

I had also finally done something I wasn’t supposed to do until I got married, and now it was done. There was no undoing it. In my mind, I was liberated from my little-girl sensibilities that I couldn’t do anything before marriage and that made me feel – good. Really good. I was looking forward to sucking another cock, and it really didn’t matter who it was.

I just wanted to be a little naughty.

In my mind, I felt free to do it again if I wanted – before or after marriage. I felt like I had gotten past some roadblock or mental block or whatever you may want to call the repression that had been ingrained in me. Now I didn’t have to deny myself. I could just blow a guy if the mood suited me and it wouldn’t change anything.

I wasn’t a goody-goody any more! I felt so on top of the world and so in control of my own destiny. It was a lot to think about and I didn’t fully appreciate how important it was to have finally just given head after all this time thinking about it as something only bad girls did.

The reefer we had smoked in the woods may have been particularly potent or even laced with something. I do not know, but I remember laughing hysterically and uncontrollably and crashing my bike a few times.

I skinned up my knees and thighs. Harley fell off her bike a few times, once because she saw me wipe out and fell off when she turned around to stop for me. “You fucking uncoordinated spaz,” she laughed as she helped me to my feet.

She held me close and French kissed me. It wasn’t as life-changingly intense as the kiss that Doris had given me, but it made me tingle all over and I didn’t want it to end. “Just because I kiss you, doesn’t mean we are lezzies or anything. Okay?” she asked drunkenly.

Harley had only had one beer and a little of the last beer.

“Yes, of course,” I smiled as I hopped back on my bike after we separated.

We rode a little further. “I liked what you did,” she said. I wasn’t sure what she meant and she clarified. “When you were licking my ass. You could have licked a little lower,” she told me.

“I thought you weren’t a lezzie,” I joked.

Harley glared at me and then silently continued speeding along the highway. I apologized three times because I was only joking like she did. However, she didn’t want to talk about it. I felt bad that I had offended her.

However, we had bigger problems brewing for us when we got to the ranch. It was a long, hard ride and my legs were worn out by the time I could see my Uncle’s trailer. He had it on a large, open patch of land next to barns, sheds and the kennel so that it almost looked like a small village from a distance.

The moment that I noticed my Uncle Eddie’s station wagon parked next to the trailer, I heard my cousin say “We are in deep shit!”

I sobered up immediately. I hadn’t even finished my beer but I had felt really high all the way home. Those five words “WE are in deep shit” were enough to take me out of that brain fog and I began to panic.

“Oh fuck, Eddie is sitting outside waiting for us,” Harley said as we got closer to the trailer. I could see my uncle sitting on a folding lawn chair. He had a rod in one hand and seemed to be patiently waiting for us to return. He was facing us and watching us ride our bikes.

“Nice of you to show up,” he said calmly as if he wasn’t livid with us. He was VERY angry and disappointed with us and that was obvious in his facial expression but he didn’t need to raise his voice at all. My Uncle is normally a jokester who is always ready with a wise crack. He wasn’t laughing though when we pulled up next to the trailer. He remained calm and taciturn – it was ominous. I felt like he was about to erupt like an angry volcano but he never did.

Eddie intimidated me more than he ever could have if he simply blew his top. I think it was working on my cousin as well.

“I can explain!” Harley said as she got off the bike and stood before her father completely naked. We were both still dusty from riding along the highway. My legs were sore, and I am sure I looked really guilty as I joined Harley.

“No need,” he said. “I don’t care about your excuse. You don’t need one,” he explained. “I gave you something to do. I told you explicitly to make sure that Juggs removed her clackers and bindings and you left her there – ALL DAY!”

“I am sorry, Daddy! I thought the guys would get her!”

“You are sorry? If you were sorry, you wouldn’t have done it. You are sorry that you were CAUGHT,” Eddie insisted and told her not to “Daddy” him right now. “You aren’t going to butter me up,” he insisted.

I felt this tinge of guilt strike deep into my heart like an invisible dagger when he said butter. I felt like we should come clean about that. However, I kept my mouth shut.

He explained that he had given the guys a chore to dig some trenches on the side of the ranch because of some concerns he had about flooding. “Why do you think Patrick didn’t go to Radio Shack? He stayed HERE to help your brothers. They were gone all day and just got home!”

I thought Patrick had stayed home so that he could verify that I was out doing my dare or something like that. I realized that my brother was far more responsible than I was. I knew we should have headed back and I went right along with my cousin. I suddenly felt so guilty because I had been out smoking pot, drinking beer and sucking cock.

“You can’t seem to handle even the slightest responsibility, Harley. You seem to think the world revolves around you and that we must all stop and treat you like the baby of the family. If I can’t count on you to do what needs to be done that means I have to spend time checking up on you AND Juggs AND the Ranch!”

Harley for her part looked appropriately and she wisely shut her mouth and listened to her father without getting defensive or argumentative.

“Now, I will admit that I am curious where you went on your bike in the nude! I thought you hated those long walks in the nude, but obviously you seem to enjoy them.”

Harley was about to offer some explanation but he hushed her.

“I am curious, but I do not care to hear your excuses. I am going to assume that the answer is you shaved your little cunt today to shock me. Then you wanted to go out and show it off and you got caught up looking to get into trouble of some kind and take your cousin down with you?”

Harley couldn’t talk her way out of this. She could have thrown her brothers under the bus and mentioned the dares, and she could have thrown me under the bus as well and said this was as much my idea as it was hers.

“You are going to wait out here for your brothers to get home. You can keep your fat little ass jiggling like a motorboat and when they get home I will give you a proper spanking. You are LUCKY that is all I can do! I should make you wear your mother’s clackers for three hours so you can appreciate how they feel!!”

Harley was in near tears as she stood facing her father. She began to jiggle her ass cheeks and tits slightly while standing in place. He watched in silence as her big tits bounced slightly in time with her ass cheeks.

“Tish, you can go into the house. You aren’t in trouble,” he said. I felt like I should be in trouble.

“I did the same things, that Harley did and I knew we should get home, but we stayed out. I am so sorry, Uncle Eddie.”

“I won’t kid you, Tish. I am disappointed in you because I know you are better than this. I know you want to do the right thing and for whatever reason – you did not. I am not your Daddy though and I can’t hold you to the same standard that I hold my daughter. All I can do is tell you that it may be best if you make yourself scarce before I change my mind and put you over my knee like Harley.”

When I went inside, Juggs was preparing dinner in the nude. She had her clackers on her tits and pussy lips again. She seemed pleased to see me but knew that I was in trouble. The word “WHORE” was written across her butt cheeks in magic marker, and two circles had been drawn around her nipples.

“I am so sorry that we didn’t come home for you today,” I apologized immediately.

“Oh that’s alright, Tish. I am sorry that my daughter dragged you along to whatever wicked game she was playing. I knew about the Truth and Dare but I didn’t tell your Uncle. I assumed that you or Harley would tell him if you felt it was appropriate.”

That was incredibly understanding of her, but in a way I didn’t understand it.

“Should I tell Uncle Eddie that’s what we were doing?” I said. I wanted to help with dinner but my Aunt had everything almost ready. I set the table for her while we talked – careful not to set a plate for my Aunt at the table.

“I think it may be a good idea to stay out of his sight for a little while and lay low. I don’t have the best track record of making good decisions myself though, so take that advice with a grain of salt. Your cousins may also not appreciate it if you tell on them. It gets REALLY boring out here in Montana and I was a teenager myself. I know kids play little dare games, but your brother and Lloyd and Gerald may feel that you are shifting the blame to them if you tell your Uncle that they dared you to go bike riding in the buff.”

I thanked her for the advice. I hadn’t thought about that.

“Did you enjoy it?” she asked if I liked riding my bike naked. I didn’t know what to say to that. “It’s kind of liberating isn’t it? Nothing on, totally nude, just you and the wind in your hair? Don’t tell your Uncle because he might make me carry a 80 pound rucksack on my back to make it harder, but I like the marches home naked. I don’t get in trouble intentionally, but it’s kind of fun.”

I smiled and said that a lot of guys honked at us.

“Did any stop and try to pick you up?” she asked playfully.

I shook my head no. Hitchhiking was very common back then even though it was known to be very dangerous. I had never done it but it wouldn’t have surprised me if Harley, Doris or Lori had.

“You seem a little different,” she stared at me for a moment. “Maybe it’s the shaved pussy, but you are carrying yourself differently. A little taller, like you are proud of yourself. You are not hunched over like you are ashamed of your own face.”

I didn’t realize that. I needed to hear that. I wondered if it was the BJ, or one of a number of things I did for the first time today.

The boys came home shortly after we had the table all ready. Eddie explained that she hadn’t checked on their mom and that he intended to punish her after dinner. The guys looked like they felt sorry for her, but they didn’t explain that they had given us the dare. I was glad that I hadn’t told Eddie about it either. I didn’t want to be a snitch.

I put on clothes, even though I felt like I shouldn’t be entitled to them. I wore a simple white shirt and a pair of shorts with no bra or panties. It wasn’t like me not to wear a bra when I didn’t have my night shirt on. I may have been punishing myself – taking away something like a bra that made me feel less vulnerable.

The other two women of the house were completely naked. I felt out of place and underserved of the privilege but I didn’t know what else to do.

My Aunt took her place at Eddie’s feet like a dog while the rest of us sat down at the table. Eddie made my sister stand at the table and jiggle her tits and ass cheeks while the rest of us ate. “You can eat cold left overs with your mother after I spank you. Until then, I want you to stand there and watch us enjoy a nice hot meal and think about your punishment.”

The anticipation of that spanking must have been excruciating. I know that if it was me – I would have been constantly wondering just what my Uncle was going to do to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.