Harley and Juggs - Cover

Harley and Juggs

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tish recalls the fantastic summer she spent on her Uncle's ranch in 1976 with her cousin Harley and her Aunt Rachel a.k.a "Juggs". A true 'coming of age' story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

“Harley is right, she shouldn’t be the only one trimming her pussy hair,” I began. I almost stopped talking when I heard myself say the word “pussy hair”. However, I swallowed, gathered my courage and continued with my thought.

“I am a girl, and it looks better trimmed and neat,” I said calmly. I wasn’t sure if I had managed to hide how nervous and deeply ashamed I was. I didn’t open my knees as wide as my cousin and her mother.

“I didn’t mean you had to do it with me, dumb-butt; I meant that I shouldn’t have to do this at all,” Harley said.

“You don’t have to trim yourself out here where I can supervise, but that’s fine if you want to do it, Tish,” Eddie offered supportively. I expected him to say something sarcastic about how thick my bush was or chide me for not opening my legs wider.

His wife looked at me supportively as well. I felt a sense of solidarity with her and Tish even though my cousin had just called me a “Dumb Butt.”

I wasn’t much to look at, flat chested and plain featured. I still felt the eyes of Lloyd, Gerald, and even Patrick on my body. I felt guilty – not because I should not be showing them my naked body. I felt guilty because they should be looking at Harley or Juggs – they were far more well-developed.

“You’ll be less sweaty, and you have pretty pussies. You should be thanking me for making you do this,” Eddie reminded Harley. His daughter kept quiet and had a stubborn but determined expression on her face as she trimmed it up.

“I’ll stick around the house the first few days, but I really have work that needs my attention on the ranch. I expect you to remember to shave and if you don’t, then your brothers will have to tell me and I’ll punish you when I get back. I don’t want to have to do cunt checks when I get home, but I will if you can’t remember to keep up with your new grooming rules.”

“Is this enough or do I have to shave bald like a hairless baby?” Harley ignored her father’s instructions and stood up to show him a thick band of hair in the middle.

“It would probably do you good over the summer to trim that thatch down like a crew cut. If you don’t want to do it, I know a Barber in Laurel who would like to shave a pretty young thing like you.”

Harley’s expression looked like she just ate something she didn’t like. She slid down to a squat position, spread her legs open wide so that her pussy opened up a little. “Okay, fine.”

She trimmed her pubes down to a very modest patch in the center. I did the same. We weren’t done though. We had to shave our legs. It was not easy doing that without exposing myself and by the end I was certain the boys had seen my asshole and pussy.

“Now shave the asses,” Eddie yawned as if it was not a big deal for us to be naked or be shaving ourselves in front of the others. This is where it got interesting because there were three of us. “Juggs has such a huge ass, you can each take a cheek, and whoever finishes first can do the crack.”

Gerald and Lloyd watched as we shaved their mother. I have to admit that just like applying suntan lotion to each other at the pool, I had no idea how erotic this looked to men. Juggs surrendered her ass to us and bent at the knees to push her butt out.

“Should ... should ... I take the ginger root out?” I asked nervously as I looked at the jagged bit of the root sticking out of her rump. I assumed there wasn’t much of it on the other side of my Aunt’s anus.

“Yeah, you may as well,’ Eddie snickered with amusement.

“Eddie, you said you would take care of that,” Harley implored her father to reconsider giving me permission to take it out.

“That’s fine, if Tish is comfortable removing it. I am curious if she’d be willing to put it back in,” Eddie said.

I was so nervous, flustered and I was leaking pussy juice down my thighs just like my Aunt. I wasn’t an extrovert though – my excitement was 100% related to how embarrassed I was. I pinched the tip of the ginger root and assumed I could pull out a tiny white nugget. When the first inch eased out of her ass it looked like a solid white turd that just get kept wider.

Her asshole opened like pursed lips to accommodate the increased width of the root – it had to be incredibly humiliating to have something that big packed up your ass in private but now everybody knew she had this impossibly long 8 inch root up her butt.

When there was six inches of the root exposed, my Aunt was silently in tears. There is something in the root itself that stings and as I slowly took it out, the oils from the root were stinging her anus. “How long is this?”

I asked as I looked over my shoulder. Patrick and Lloyd were sitting up in their chairs, and staring intently. My brother was also intently watching me recover the root, and so was Eddie.

“Just go ahead and yank it, you don’t have to take your time,” Eddie said. I did as he asked and my Aunt nearly collapsed. She took a weird breath and exhaled and then slapped her knees. She opened her mouth wide and looked over her shoulder at me. The expression on her face suggested she wanted me to feed it to her.

“What do I do with it now?” I looked at the root. It was shaved like an erect penis with a rough but rounded tip. It was covered in cream, but not brown with any sort of poop.

“Shove it up your own stinker,” Harley laughed and the others did too. I worried that Eddie would say that.

“You can take it to the sink and wash it off, and then leave it on the counter until it’s needed again,” Eddie said. My Aunt closed her mouth as soon as he said that. I did as he said and put it on the counter.

“Thank you, Tish. If you can take whatever she has up her ass out every four hours and wash it, that would be a big help,” he said.

I knew after watching that Ginger root slide out of my Aunt’s asshole, why people did anal sex. Until that moment, I never thought about what could truly fit up a woman’s ass.

“You all may as well get used to things going in and out of Jugg’s STINKER.” Eddie used Harley’s term for an asshole sarcastically. He wanted to embarrass his wife - that was clear. “My wife is a three hole whore aren’t you?”

“Yes Eddie,” Juggs agreed like she was proud of herself.

“You take dick in any hole don’t you?”

“Yes, any cock, any hole!” she agreed readily. I was shocked that she was so brazen. The others were as well. They knew Juggs loved sex but I do not think anyone but Eddie and Juggs really understood just how kinky Juggs really was.

“You aren’t going to play with your cunt, or fuck any guys with that dirty pussy of yours! It’s only use during your punishment is to use it to punish you, and for you to piss out of. Do you understand, Juggs?”

“Yes Eddie, I understand. I was wrong to fight at the pool. I misbehaved.”

“You did more than misbehave cunt! Harley misbehaves! You FUCKED UP, and that means more than just losing your clothing privileges or getting spanked.”

“Yes Sir!” she agreed crisply.

“What?” Eddie sounded perturbed even though his wife addressed him with respect. The night before he had told her he preferred to be called just plain Eddie. I assumed he felt she was obeying his instructions and addressing him by what he wanted her to call him.

“I am sorry, Eddie! I am a dumb bitch!” my Aunt replied apologetically.

“You certainly are, but that doesn’t tell me anything. What makes you a dumb bitch in this particular case?”

“You don’t like being called Sir, and I called you Sir!”

“Hell, I like being called Sir!” Gerald grinned and laughed playfully. His parents exchange amused him.

“Then you can tell Juggs to call you Sir! She knows I do not like it and she did it anyway!”

“Really?” Gerald smiled and seemed flattered to be addressed by the grandiose title of Sir.

His dad turned to him and said grimly “No son. I was kidding. When you ACT like a Sir, then maybe somebody will call you Sir.”

That comment wiped the grin right off of Gerald’s face.

That amused Harley to no end, and she couldn’t stop giggling. Lloyd shot a sour face her way.

My uncle ignored the two of them bickering. Eddie was already swatting my Aunt with the horse crop. He put it up to her nose and held the tip of the crop there. “What good is spanking you if you are going to break the rules DURING a punishment? This is why things have to change!”

“They have changed and they will change, Eddie!” she promised and the surprisingly my Aunt kissed the tip of the crop and ran her tongue down the edge of it. Everyone else seemed a little uncomfortable.

“You know what?” Eddie held up his finger and looked like he was ready to lecture her further. “You are lucky you are so damned cute and I love you!”

She smiled and continued licking down the horse crop to the base of his hand before licking up the other side.

“This isn’t over. I’ve got work I need to do!” Eddie seemed flustered, and perhaps overly turned on. He told Harley to get dressed and take her mother out to wash the horses.

It was at that point that I realized that I was still completely naked, and so was Harley. We dried ourselves off with our shirts and then quickly changed in our room. When we came out, her father was already gone.

“Are you ready, girls?” Juggs was excitedly waiting for us as we left our room. She was down on all fours, butt naked in the hallway.

“Okay Mom, what exactly is the game you are playing with Dad?” Harley said as we left.

“You aren’t supposed to call me ‘Mom’, sweetheart,” Juggs was sweet as she suggested we continue calling her Juggs.

“Okay, but I am not going to walk you on all fours around the ranch today. You have to at least walk or I am not doing this,” Harley said.

“Yes, Eddie said I could walk around the ranch to do my chores. He just wants me to crawl at home whenever possible.”

“This is insane, Mom ... err Juggs ... err whatever,” Harley shrugged as we left the trailer. My brother and two male cousins were gone as well with Eddie.

“I know it’s a little crazy, but I’ve been punished before. This isn’t that different. Eddie wants me to crawl, so I crawl.”

“He isn’t here, Lloyd and Gerald aren’t here. You don’t have to put on the act around us.”

“It’s no act, Harley. Your dad said to crawl at home and I will. I am sorry it makes you uncomfortable,” She said as she followed us outside completely naked. She didn’t even have on any shoes. Her huge tits swung freely as she walked next to us.

“Yeah, and how long before he makes ME do it?” Harley looked upon her mother sourly.

“Oh, haha, you weren’t concerned about my modesty or dignity. You were just afraid your Dad would make you crawl around?” Juggs covered her mouth as she laughed openly at her daughter.

Harley shrugged as we headed toward the barn. “Look, you may not care what he makes you stick up your ass, or if my brothers laugh at you, but I do NOT want to crawl like a bitch in heat around the house!”

“Why not? It’s kind of liberating,” Juggs was clearly joking. She fake-barked playfully and laughed. “I doubt your father would ever make you do something like that.”

“You DOUBT?” Harley would have preferred an unequivocal answer that it isn’t going to happen. “He made us shave our asses today.”

“Oh Pish-tosh,” Juggs dismissed the concern. “You’ve been naked plenty of times in front of your brothers, and they’ve seen you from every angle. I doubt they really cared. He wasn’t doing that to humiliate you. He was doing that to embarrass me.”

“You pulled a ginger root out of your stinky ass in front of Lloyd and Gerald today. I don’t’ think you CAN be embarrassed,” Harley folded her arms across her chest and glared at her mother.

“You may think I am made of unbreakable stone, but I was deeply humiliated crawling around like a dog and having my ass called “stinky” or fat,” Juggs admitted with a mischievous grin. It was rather hard to believe it really bothered her based on her body language.

“Yeah right,” Harley didn’t believe her mother. She asked why she went along with it then.

“Harley, I do whatever Eddie tells me, when he tells me, how he tells me. I trust him to know what is best for me. When we got married, I promised him I’d always obey him and I try to keep my promise. I fucked up at the pool. I wasn’t supposed to fight or make a scene. I have to accept my punishment. It’s going to happen whether I cry, yell, or howl at the moon. I may as well grin and have a little fun with it.”

“Fun? How is this fun to you?” Harley asked. She accidentally stepped in a horse turd when she entered the barn and shook her boot off angrily.

“I know sometimes I can be sarcastic, lazy and a little selfish, but I love to obey and to serve. I love doing what your father tells me. It is kind of liberating,” Juggs explained as she handed us coarse brushes and bent over to pour water into a bucket. I could see her bald, wet pussy fully when she bent over. Juggs made no effort to hide herself – but it was just us girl (and the horses) in the barn.

“How is it LIBERATING to do what somebody else tells you to do? That makes no sense,” Harley said as she prepped the bucket with a horse shampoo and began to wash the first horse.

Juggs told us a story of three blind men that wanted to know what an elephant was. “The first touched the snout and it was wet, slimy and soft,” she touched her pussy and openly masturbated her clit a little. “The second touched the belly of the Elephant,” she rubbed her tits with both hands. “It jiggled a little, and was fun to play with but not wet at all.”

Harley grimaced and asked if this was just an excuse for her mother to play with herself.

Juggs stuck her finger asshole, pulled it out and sniffed it. “The other stuck his finger where the Elephant’s tail was and he said it smelled like shit.”

“Gross,” Harley grunted.

“The point is all three blind men could not agree on what the elephant was. They all had different perspectives because they were in different parts of the elephant.”

Harley didn’t get it. Juggs explained that it would be hard for her to teach her what an elephant was if she only ever felt the tail and had no idea what the snout felt like.

“I’ve got a pussy too. I know what they feel like,” seemed intent on missing the point of the story which was it was all about perspective and that you can’t easily describe something to someone if they don’t have the same frame of reference.

“Let me put it another way then,” Juggs said as she started lathering up the closest horse. He was a palomino with a lovely white and brown dappled skin. “I wake up knowing what Eddie expects from me. I don’t have to make decisions. He tells me what he wants and I do that. It’s liberating because I am not second guessing what I should be doing. I do not have to make decisions.”

“I’d love to make decisions. My fat ass would be back in the trailer watching the Price is Right with Bob Barker and not out here in this barn,” Harley assured her mother.

“That’s why I can’t explain this to you. You have never felt the part of the elephant that I have. You don’t get a joy out of serving someone else or giving pleasure to others. You don’t get a joy out of doing for others. I do and I can’t teach it to you or make you feel like I feel.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.