Harley and Juggs - Cover

Harley and Juggs

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tish recalls the fantastic summer she spent on her Uncle's ranch in 1976 with her cousin Harley and her Aunt Rachel a.k.a "Juggs". A true 'coming of age' story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

It was not a wolf or anything that goes bump in the night. In the darkness, I could see a naked woman with a dog draped over her back.

“What are you doing here?” Juggs challenged us as we approached. She was on all fours inside the kennel.

“What are YOU doing here?” Harley fired back a challenge of her own.

“Don’t come any closer, please. Just go back the way you came,” Juggs said sternly. Harley ignored her mother and approached.

I expected to find Juggs on her back, legs apart with a stick of butter in her pussy. I was ready for that.

I was NOT read for Juggs to to have Rufus on her back. His paws were resting over her shoulders, and it looked like he had scratched up her back and possibly bit her ear. He was panting heavily and draped over her so that his crotch was resting on her ass cheeks.

“Oh my god, Did you fuck Rufus?” Harley said.

“Shhhhhhhhhh,” Juggs pleaded with her daughter to keep her voice down. She was concerned that the other dogs would bark and wake everyone else.

“Is he still fucking you?” Harley asked.

“No, please just go, Harley,” Juggs begged us both to leave. “You can’t tell anyone you saw me like this – not even Eddie.”

“Does he know you are out here?”

“Of course he knows,” Juggs insisted.

“Did he order you to stay like that?” Harley asked.

“In a manner of speaking, look you really shouldn’t be here,” Juggs insisted.

“Well, we ARE here, so Lucy, you got some ‘splaining to do,” Harley imitated the iconic voice of Ricky Ricardo from the TV show I Love Lucy, when he demanded that his wife explain whatever cockamamy hair-brained scheme she had recently hatched (which always gloriously backfired on her).

“Is Rufus asleep?” Harley and I were certain he wasn’t dead, but the dog certainly wasn’t acting normal.

“I am knotted, okay? I can’t stand up, and I can’t push him off,” Juggs offered an explanation, but we were still confused. I had no idea what she was talking about. “When a dog cums their penis swells, and it won’t slip out. That’s so their cum doesn’t just slide out.”

“Gross, are you going to get pregnant by a dog?” Harley scrunched her nose.

“I had my tubes tied properly after you,” Juggs joked that once she had Harley she decided not to have any more kids like her. “Now what are YOU two doing out here? What is that in your hand? Peanut Butter?”

Harley blushed but there was no point in hiding the jar. Her mother had seen it already.

“You are the ones that stole the butter!” Juggs put two and two together but she didn’t know what we used the butter for. “Have you been using it as lube or something?”

“What? no, nothing,” Harley tried to deny it all.

“You can’t bullshit a bullshitter, Harley. I am not in a position to judge. Just tell me what you two did?”

“Tish was too chickenshit to do anything. I used two sticks of butter to convince the dogs to go down on me,” she admitted.

Juggs smiled with a hint of chagrin. “You are definitely my daughter. I had no idea. Do you come out here every night?”

“No, that was just a one-time thing,” Harley lied. Her mother’s pretty eyes flashed up at Harley to suggest it was time to just be honest.

“Okay, I don’t do it all the time. When I get really horny and frustrated I come see the dogs. They don’t ask questions. They don’t want to cuddle and they lick thoroughly like nobodies business. I wanted to show Tish but I haven’t been out here for a few months.”

“What were you two doing a few hours ago when you ran around the trailer?” Juggs asked us suspiciously about our nighttime excursion. My Aunt had seen us climb in and out of the window to her room.

“Are you really getting on my case right now?” Harley asked.

“I am your mom,” Juggs reminded her that was her job. Harley didn’t have to say anything in response. She just had to indicate that right now Juggs was naked, on her hands and knees locked in a kennel with a dog’s dick knotted into her pussy.

“Fair point,” Juggs dismissed her last question. “Eddie is very disappointed in me but no more than I am in myself, okay? He is going to leave me out here and get me before the boys start their chores. I can explain all of this tomorrow but you should probably go back inside before Eddie comes out here and catches you.”

“What’s he going to do? Be mad that we saw you fucking Rufus to get your jollies?”

“No, but he will see that you brought peanut butter and he’ll know exactly what that is used for. In case,

you do not remember you let me get punished this morning over two missing sticks of butter. He’ll connect those dots as well.”

“So?”

“So,” Juggs was at a loss for words. “So, it’s probably better if you weren’t here. I am in enough trouble as it is and he’ll probably blame me for you learning to train the dogs to lick your pussy.”

“So, you want me to go so you can avoid being in trouble?” Harley placed her hands on her hips and stubbornly remained where she was.

“I want you to go to avoid unnecessary drama, okay?” Juggs explained. Harley wasn’t leaving until her mother explained what was going on. Juggs reached between her thighs and adjusted her pussy.

“I will tell you, but can this stay between us? I am really not ready for Lloyd and Gerald to know their mother is a dog fucker, okay?”

We nodded our agreement.

“When I was just a little older than you, I ran away to Mexico for reasons I’d rather not explain. Suffice to say, that I made continuous bad decisions. I knew what I was getting into when I got down there and I thought I could handle it. I worked as a hooker and I love sex, I still do.”

We knew this from her story earlier.

“I used to do donkey shows, dog shows, all sorts of bestiality. The most degrading things were my daily bread and butter. I wasn’t the only one. I saw a woman fuck a monkey once down there. I saw another one put goldfish in her pussy, let them swim around and then swallow them. When your father met me, I was a feature act.”

“So then how is this a punishment?” Harley was confused.

Juggs said that it was hard to explain but the shows made her feel powerful and almost glamorous. “They were degrading but everyone wanted me. I felt like I was a queen, even though I lived in a dirty motel and had dog cum on my lips,” she admitted.

We listened. Juggs moved a little to adjust Rufus on her back. His claws had scratched her up.

“When Eddie and I first got together, I was an even bigger fuck up than I am now,” she admitted. “Your father used to keep me in the barn or the kennels full time and treat me like I was an animal because I behaved like an animal. I had to eat from the ground, and even piss and shit out here when I was in the kennel. He put me in the barn and dressed me up like a pony. He made me high step, and pull him around in a cart with a carrot hanging out of my ass. All sorts of degrading things – nothing was off limits. It was 24 hours a day, seven days a week until I was so well trained that I could do nothing but obey him without question. He made me fuck dog after dog, horse after horse until I felt truly degraded, dehumanized, and disgusted with myself for being a horse’s cum sponge.”

This was all hard to believe but considering Juggs was down on the ground, it made sense. Her nipples were covered in sandy grit and her knees were bruised. She seemed proud of herself for having faced these difficult and humiliating tasks and completed them. There was no regret on my Aunt Rachel’s face.

“Your father lets me fuck men now, but for a long time all I could do was service animals. No human cock – not even his. I was just a rutting beast and if it had a cock I’d fuck it. I wasn’t allowed to be with a human being, because Eddie felt I wasn’t acting like a very good human being when I had my freedom.”

That was a shocking revelation!

“I was little more than human furniture to be bound, caged, whipped and humiliated. When he started giving me the privilege of wearing clothes, eating at the table with silverware, fucking HUMAN beings, I realized how much I missed what I had taken for granted. Little things like toilet paper, or being able to take a cold drink from the tap whenever you like was like a luxury and so I behaved until I got a wild hair and ran off again. I might pawn everything he owned, or fuck his friend, or steal his car on the way out. This continued until I finally got it through my head that I needed to obey my husband.”

“So he wants to make you do all of that again?” I asked.

Juggs had been talking to Harley and not me. She looked up at me and I could tell she really didn’t know from the expression on her face. “Those old times are fantasy now. We probably couldn’t go back to that. Everyone relies on me to cook, do the laundry, and that sot of thing,” she said. “Did you guys have supper, by the way?”

We said that we cooked. She asked how it went and we said that we tried. Juggs offered us a lemony expression to suggest she could picture it.

“You are more than just a cook and a maid,” I said.

“Well thanks, Tish,” Juggs appreciated my statement but I do not think she believed me. “I think Eddie wants to punish me for at least a week. I think he wants me outside as much as possible, but he also does NOT want any of you to know about the bestiality. I think he’d be okay with you seeing me pet trained,” she explained that she had to act like a human pet.

She described crawling on all fours, chasing after a ball, panting like a puppy dog – a very humiliating sort of scenario.

“What do YOU want, Mom?” Harley asked. The question had more gravity because lately Harley had been calling her mom Juggs all the time. The word “Mom” brought a seriousness to the question.

“I trust Eddie with every fiber of my being and I know I shouldn’t have fought Cheryl Godwin today. I know that I shouldn’t have called her a horse fucker. I also told her son that he was a limp-dicked faggot because he was bothering me. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I knew Henry was her son and I suspected that Cheryl had sent him over to flirt with me as an insult and to keep me from talking to who I really wanted to talk with. I hurt Henry to hurt his mother, but that was really low.”

“So, you think Eddie should pet train you?”

“Eddie was so flustered that he told me he would decide tomorrow. He’s concerned about you and the fact that we have Patrick and Tish here. He knows we can’t do everything out in the open for a number of reasons. It was a big deal that Gerald and Lloyd figured out I’ve been fucking other men. I assumed that you knew because you’ve been flirting with the men and teasing them to get me goat,” she smiled knowingly at her daughter.

“It was pretty obvious,” Harley replied.

“There are some things that are fine for you to know and see because it is age appropriate. I’ve never had a problem with you watching me get spanked, even if you root for your father and tell him that he’s not hitting me hard enough,” Juggs snickered. “There are some things that you were going to find out about when you saw my bare ass, and you’ve benefitted from spankings too. There are other things though that are probably too much for any of you to witness or even know about. That’s why your father didn’t want you to ask me what I did today at the gas station. That’s why it’s better for you to just act dumb tomorrow and let him decide what is best.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.