A Weed in the Garden Book 3 - Cover

A Weed in the Garden Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by harry lime

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Continuation of Book 1 and Book 2

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Fiction  

The deep cover foreign agent known to his masters as Mister Patel and to his enemy hosts as just plain old Joe Brown stood in the steaming showers letting the hot water hit his skin with lovely tingles all over his scalp and shoulders like the caress of a paid whore giving him pleasure where he needed it the most.

He enjoyed the privacy of the moment with no silly female to interrupt his train of thought.

Currently, he was diddling three lovely female creatures all scurrying to follow his orders and giving him the solace he needed in such times of trouble.

One thing he liked about his current location in the vicinity of the center of government in Washington, D.C. was the fact that females outnumbered males by a four to one ratio and he only needed one more to complete his allocation of pussy according to communist theory of share and share alike.

The underground transportation system whisked him back and forth between Crystal City and the Pentagon and he took the crowded bus out to Arlington other government location across the river from the seat of power in bleak buildings housing thousands of chattering females all sitting on their prime, plump asses following the orders of the Great Satan like sweet little imps in need of his punishment to show them the way to correct thinking.

It reminded him of the tubes in London and the subway in New York City with hordes of fresh young female flesh pressed innocently against his hardened cock with giggling looks of dismay at his huge size.

This morning on his way to the Virginia translation center, he zoomed in on a blonde beauty with an open book in front of her as she hung on a strap to keep her balance in her sexy high heels on the swaying train compartment. He knew right away this one had probably only a skimpy thong underneath her short tight skirt that displayed her impressive ass shelf like a nubile model trained to advertise her hotness to all males in viewing distance. He carefully introduced his semi hardened business into the center of her anal mother-lode with delicate gentleness so as not to excite her prematurely in her reading distraction and obliviousness to the proximity of hardened cock up close and personal in the vicinity of her anal paradise.

Slowly, as the train bounced and swayed in its forward motion, he felt his dick come to full erection causing the girl to look over her shoulder at him with a directs stare that was intended to freeze his impulsive intrusion into her private space. He smiled back with complete innocence denying her the pleasure of rejecting his slow entry into the gap between her softly yielding posterior cheeks with her withering glare.

Suddenly he felt her cheeks open like a gate to heaven and she closed her eyes knowing that she had lost the battle of preserving her feminine dignity without employing her verbal defense.

“Oh, my God, Mister, that is so big. Please, we are in a public place, and it is entirely inappropriate.”

Mister Patel came to his senses and slowly distanced his hardness from the girl’s defenseless posterior.

She smiled up at him happy that he was in control of his dark impulses.

When they came to the stop on the other side of the river, she turned to him and shyly thanked him for his belated withdrawal. The devious minded infiltrator saw an opportunity to add his fourth member of his harem quartet and walked with her in the direction of his own employ finding out some background on the pretty young blonde girl at his side.

Her name was Sara, and she was originally from New York City but had gotten a degree in accounting from a low budget college that catered to the lower economically deprived population using the lure of free government money to pay their tuition. Apparently, she was half Jewish although she was raised Catholic by her divorced mother who was screwed by the divorce lawyers from getting the correct level of funding for the daughter’s raising.

He commiserated with her about how the jews seemed to band together against those not of their faith even though they had Jewish blood running through their veins.

She worked for the Internal Revenue Service in what she described as a well-paying clerical job that was so dead end she had given up trying to do a good job because it really wasn’t expected.

Mister Patel shook his head in disbelief although he was well versed in the capitalistic system of labor systems which seldom made sense to even a true believer economist. He had seen the same sort of rot in the UK systems and it never failed to astonish him with the insulated pomposities of antiquated management systems.

He was of the opinion that pragmatic socialistic systems were better in adapting to changing economies except for the fact that the practitioners were more of the “do as I say, and not as I do” category when push came to shove.

They were at the IRS building now and he pulled her into a sheltered alcove intended for people waiting for surface transportation. The girl looked up at him with her friendly American half Jewish eyes and he slowly groped her generous boob underneath her outer coat. He saw her close her eyes and form her lips into a mysterious feminine circle waiting for the touch of his lips on hers. He pressed her lips and pushed inside her mouth with his demanding tongue giving her plenty of his saliva to sooth the way. The insidious foreign terrorist felt her nipple harden into a stiff button between his inquisitive fingers. It was at that moment, he knew she was ripe for the taking and he suggested they meet in this same place after working hours and he would fix a nice dinner for her and take her to meet his two female roommates.

Sara whispered in his ear as they parted, “I am very good with my tongue as well, Joe, and I promise to show you my skill right after desert.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.