It's All About Beau - Cover

It's All About Beau

Copyright© 2023 by Tarl Cabot

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beau is a woman who wants to share her experiences with Puppy Love with a new friend. A ninety pound puppy to be precise.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Crime   Tear Jerker   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

I met Beau just after graduation. I was having lunch at my favorite burger stand. The place was usually packed. It had a kind of cult following because of the chili they served. It was good, I admit. So sitting there, when a young woman walks up to me. She was about five seven or five eight, with shoulder length straw colored hair. It was wavy, but not curly, and hung down to her shoulders and framed her face nicely.

It was easy to tell she was the kind that didn’t shy away from manual labor. Her body was toned, narrow-ish hips, medium sized bust. I’d say no more than a ““ cup. She wore a tank top over her bikini and cut-off shorts, that exposed her tanned arms and legs. You could see that the tan on her forearms was darker than her shoulders and legs. We called it a Farmers Tan.”

The thing that caught my attention, though, was the fresh tattoo of a German shepherd’s head just above her ankle. She asked if she could sit and share m table since all the others were taken. I just smiled and said yes. After a while of small talk and a few free refills, and the sharing of an order of chili fries after the burgers were devoured, the subject of her tattoo came up.

“You a dog lover?” she asked. That ended up being a loaded question. I just didn’t know it then. I answered in the affirmative and asked if this was a dog she knew. “Yup!” she went on. “That’s my best bud Ace.” The smile on her face when she said best bud, was wide and bright.

“That’s cool.” I responded. “I used to have a Golden Retriever when I was a kid.” I offered. “I named her Goldie.” I offered, looking a bit ashamed. “I was a kid, no imagination in naming.” Beau giggled and said she thought it was sweet. Yeah, that didn’t help. Things went sideways from there.

Beau asked if I wanted to meet her bud and I said yes. I mean, a cute girl sits down with you then offers to take you home to meet her dog? What could possibly go wrong? Right? Well, she gave me her address. She rented a small studio apartment just off the beach. I walked her to her car, and told her I’d meet her there.

Thirty five minutes and a million scenarios running through my head later, I arrived. I pulled up just as she was getting out of her car. Beau slapped me on the shoulder and motioned me to follow her. We walked up to her door. She had me wait outside until she took hold of Ace, then she brought him out onto the landing to meet me.

Ace was a rather large, stood almost two and a half feet at the shoulders and looked like he weighed about ninety pounds or more. But he came out, tail wagging and tongue lolling out of his mouth. I stuck out my hand for him to sniff, but Ace shoved it aside and went straight to sniffing my crotch. That was probably a hint I should have known something different was going on.

After a minute he nudged my hand and demanded that I scritch him under the chin and behind the ears. I had no issues giving him the attention he wanted. After a few minutes Beau deemed it safe to assume that Ace was ok with me and we went inside.

She offered me a beer and we sat and drank and talked a bit. Ace was constantly pushing his snout between her legs and sniffing her crotch. She would giggle and push him away. When she finished her beer, she sprung the news on me that she wanted to show me just how much she loved her “Good Boy Ace.”

I choked on a sip of beer when Beau stood up and began stripping. She laughed and told me that she wasn’t going to give him a shower in her clothes. She didn’t seem to mind, so I just kept staring. She had an amazing body. She was toned, top to bottom. Her abs were tight and her breasts firm with small hard nipples. She had a tightly trimmed patch of pubic hair, and it framed her pussy lips just right to show off their pink perfection.

She opened the bathroom door and stepped in and turned on the shower. Ace immediately loped in there with her. Beau took down the shower wand and began soaking the dog form head to toe. He didn’t seem to mind at all. Then she go the soap and began lathering him. At this I just couldn’t look away. I was weirdly turned on and had my eyes fixated on them both.

It was quite obvious that she left the door open intentionally. She wanted me to watch. It was when she began soaping his under side that I felt a twitch in my crotch.

“Oooo that’s Mommy’s good boy Ace.” she praised, and patted his rump as she rubbed his belly and soaped him up. “Mommy’s gonna get her good good boy nice and clean.” she went on. “Yes she is. Then Ace is going to show mommy what a good boy he is.” I swore she was stroking his penis as she said that. Of course I was right, and things just escalated from that point.

It took about twenty minutes to finish and dry off. Then, instead of getting dressed, Beau practically skipped over to me, Ace in tow, and kissed me on the cheek. “I’m pretty sure you’re gonna love this.” she said and skipped over to the bed, sat on the edge, legs apart and patted her thighs. Ace ran over and immediately buried his muzzle in her crotch and began lapping at her pussy with his tongue.

Beau pushed her self back and laid down and began moaning. “Oh! Fuck yeah baby boy! Do it, do it just like that.” she moaned. I could see the dog’s penis pop out of its sheath and grow long and hard. The damned thing must have been ten inches long and the thick end had what looked like a fleshy spike at the tip.

The shaft of this monstrosity was mottled a dull grayish red color with very prominent veins along its length, and it flopped vigorously as he lapped at Beau’s crotch. It didn’t take long for the dog to switch gears though, He suddenly jumped up and tried to wedge his body between her thighs and insert his massive dick into her.

It was almost as if she expected it. She grabbed his front paws and dragged him up, placing the paws under her armpits. Her back arched upward and I heard her hiss then she whispered in a raspy voice. “That’s my good, good boy, fuck mommy’s pussy.” Ace began pumping hard and fast. I sat down on the floor in front of the sofa and leaned forward onto her coffee table.

I was staring right between the dog’s rear legs now and could see him burying his full length into her. I was getting hard now and felt sweat beading up on my forehead. Then Ace seemed to fall off to the side. He stumbled around a bit still furiously thrusting his hips and his dick flopping around madly.

Beau rolled over onto her stomach and thrust her ass up into the air and slapped her ass cheeks. “C’mon Ace.” she entreated. “Over here, give mommy her good boys cock.” Ace was quick to remount her and start trying to enter her from behind. With a helping hand Beau got him into her again. Almost as soon as he was in Beau tried to stifle a scream then grunted. “He’s trying to give me the KNOT!” he cried out.

I was about to jump up, but she waved me back. “It’s ok.” she said. “He does it all the time. It’s fantastic!” she grunted and then began panting, loudly, as the dog thrust forward again, then tried to pull out. I could see a liquid seeping out between the bulbous end of the dog’s cock and Beau’s now swollen labia. Even with the wetness and lube the baseball sized knot wasn’t slipping out.

The dog began to whine as it was clear it wasn’t getting free of this woman, and she began talking to him in soothing tones as she tried not to let her own pain show. “It’s ok Ace.” she whispered. “Mommy loves her baby boy.” It took about five minutes then the knot popped free with a loud squelching noise and Beau actually yelled. “Oh, Holy Fuck!”

I don’t know if it was Beau’s exclamation or simply fatigue, but Ace belly crawled over next to the bed and curled up onto himself. Beau stood up and a near flood of a milky colored, watery liquid flowed down her thighs. She shook her hips once then walked over to Ace and sat next to him. “You’re ok.” she soothed. “Mommy loves how Acey takes good care of her.”

She sat with him for a few minutes then she got up and walked toward the bathroom. I just followed her with wide eyes and a stunned expression on my face. After she cleaned up with a wet washcloth, she walk ed over to me still naked. She was standing over me and I was looking up at her swollen mound. I could have sworn I saw it twitch.

“Well.” she began, smiling down at me. “You obviously enjoyed that.” her voice was full of mirth. “I can tell.” and she nodded down toward my crotch. “Well Fuck” I thought. The Tabletop was glass.

Beau moved the table away suddenly and knelt in front of me “Lemme help you out with that.”

“I can take care of it myself.” I objected. “I don’t want you to think you have to do anything.”

Beau leaned over and kissed my cheek. “Don’t be silly.” she giggled, then knelt in front of me and began to unzip my jeans. Before I knew it, she had swallowed my cock whole and was bobbing furiously on it. She was sucking in her cheeks with each stroke and the pressure was making it difficult to hold back.

It only took a few moments before my engorged member spouted a stream of thick cum into her mouth, and she deftly swallowed it all. She held me in her mouth until I finished and then pulled back and licked her lips.

She sat down next to me and smiled. She picked up my beer and downed the rest of it in one swig then sighed. She grabbed my hand and placed it on one of her breasts. “Go ahead.” she said with a smile. And I groped and fondled her perfect breast for a moment. Then she swatted it off playfully.

“Before you ask.” she said, getting up and going to the fridge. “I don’t fuck humans.” she stated. “Never have, never will. But I like being watched.” I got the feeling this would be a regular thing. She went on. “If you’re a good boy too, I might let you give me a full body rub down. Of maybe even help relieve you again.”

Then after she opened a new beer, handed me one, and asked. “Sound good to you?” I just grinned and nodded.

Watching Beau get railed hard and fast by her German Shepherd Ace, became a weekly date. I’d even begun sitting naked and masturbating while I watched. Every so often Beau would suck me off afterward. At some point Ace became comfortable enough with me there that Beau was able to give me a blowjob while Ace fucked her and he didn’t get shy or see me as a threat.

This day was special. I had joined Beau for a walk along the beach with Ace. Beau told me she had a special surprise for me. Of course my mind went to all kinds of perverted places. Though it didn’t turn out the way I imagined. Still it wasn’t bad at all.

Around one in the afternoon, we were just at the end of the boardwalk, and Beau bought three plain hot dogs and we walked down to the beach, and under the pier. Silly me, I thought we’d sit and have lunch. But no. Beau sat on a wooden pylon stump and I sat on the one next to her.

Beau unwrapped the three wieners and put the buns back in the bag. Then stood up and placed the food on some napkins and called Ace over to eat them. Then she stood in front of me with a smile.

“Unzip for me.” she requested. “I thought I’d give you a treat today.” Of course I’d hoped she would break her own rule and impale her pussy on my rod. But no. she knelt in the sand before me and swallowed my manhood whole, right down to the root. I gasped, then moaned and braced myself on the stump.

I felt her tongue wrap around the shaft as the tip hit the back of her throat. I thought I was going to lose it right there and then, but she slowly slid up off my cock until only the head was in her mouth. Cradled gently between her full lips, she sucked the tip like it was a lollipop and began fondling my balls. The alternate kneading and tickling with her nails was driving me crazy.

My cock was beginning to throb and my hips were moving up trying to force the rest of my aching cock into her hot throat. Beau grabbed my shaft suddenly and began to pump it fast. With her other hand, she deftly shoved her middle finger past my puckered sphincter into my anus. That was the last straw. I grunted hard and my cock throbbed one last time and burst, sending a hot stream of cum into Beau’s mouth

To her credit, she swallowed every last drop. It felt like I’d cum non-stop for a good five minutes. But it wasn’t that long. She even waited until I was totally spent, before sucking a few last drops and cleaning off the head of my cock. Beau stood and smile down at me sitting there dumbly with my junk hanging out.

“Did you enjoy the lunch special?” Beau giggled. “I thought I’d get a jump on things and give you an afternoon delight.”

“Well, it definitely was delightful.” I said, lamely. “You do have a talented mouth.” There was a sudden, cold, wet nudge against my crotch and I fell back. I don’t know if he tried to lick me, or if he was just wanted me to zip up. But Ace had come over and nose butted my manhood.

Beau bust out laughing. I tucked myself in and zipped up. Stood and brushed off the sand.

“Let’s head back to my place.” Beau suggested. I nodded and followed her and Ace.

Back at the apartment, Beau took Ace in for their normal shower and I stripped down and shook the sand out of my clothes and hung them out on the balcony in the wind to get any stray particles out. Then I made myself comfortable on the sofa and watched Beau lather, rub, scrub and stroke Ace to cleanliness.

After being dried off, Ace ran out and jumped up on the bed and curled up. Beau followed and cuddled up to him, whispering to him what a good boy he was and that she loved him very much. She began petting him, stroking his side and then reaching in and fondling his sheath from what I could tell.

It wasn’t long before I could see the tip of his penis emerge, then part of his shaft. Beau adjusted herself so that she could suck his dick. It only took a minute before she go a face full of doggy cum. She sputtered and giggled and praised him. Then she got up and wiped her face with a towel, and knelt at the foot of the bed, with her ass up in the air.

“C’mon baby.” she urged. “Give mama what she needs.” she pleaded. Then making kissing noises. “Hurry up baby, mama needs you.” Ace jumped down and circled around behind Beau and buried his snout between her thighs. His nose tiled up to rest on her sphincter as he lapped at her pussy furiously.

“Ooh Baby!” she moaned. “Yeah that’s good. Now give mama that thick dick.” she begged. As soon as Ace got his massive cock into her pussy, she began to pant and whimper. It certainly did sound like a bitch getting rutted by her alpha. And frankly it was turning me on. My cock was stiff again despite the fierce blowjob under the pier earlier.

Ace was fucking furiously. Sometimes falling out, others trying to force his knot into her. All the while Beau was just getting more and more excited. I could see liquid streaming down her thighs. I couldn’t tell if it was her own juice, or Ace’s issue, or a combination of both. But the order that was rising in the room was intoxicating.

I wasn’t able to hold back until they finished and came all over my hand. Ok, I admit it. I tasted my own cum. It wasn’t too bad. But mostly I just wiped off with a towel and some wet wipes. It was during this time I took my attention away from the scene for just a moment when I heard Beau shriek in pain.

“HOLY SHIT! FUCK!” she screamed. I heard a sob in her voice and when I looked up she was crying and pounding the dog’s side. “Get the Fuck Off me!” she yelled. “Damn it ACE GET THE FUCK OFF!!”

I jumped up from the floor. “What’s wrong?” I shouted.

“Get him the Fuck Off me!” she shouted. “Pull him off Quick!” she pleaded. “He’s stuck in my Ass!”

Sure enough, Ace had managed to get his cock into Beau’s tight ass and the knot was now half way in as well. Ace was whining as Beau was shaking her ass trying to dislodge him. I grabbed Ace by the hind quarters and tried to pull, but he tried to squirm away from me.

“OH SHIT NO!” Beau screamed. And I saw why. As Ace squirmed, his knot slid the rest of the way in and was now firmly lodged in Beaus anus. Beau was crying out loud now and Ace was whimpering and trying to cower away. All I could do was try and hold him still. There was a slight trickle of blood that ran down Beau’s thigh. She knew it too, by the strangled “Noooo.” that escaped between sobs.

“Hold still.” I told Beau, in a firm voice. I was now straddling the hundred pound beast with my arms wrapped around his chest and pulling him forward to relieve some pressure on Beaus ass. “Just try not to move.” Once I had him close enough I moved on hand to stroke the dog under his chin and try to sooth him and calm him a bit.

So yeah, I realized how awkward it was straddling this hound while naked, holding on to him so he wouldn’t continue to try and fuck the naked woman beneath us both. This was not what I had been expecting to do with my day. But in true Murphy fashion, shit did happen.

I spent the next twenty minutes or so petting a dog, and trying to keep an injured woman from panicking. I did manage to get her to laugh once at the absurdity of the current situation.

Seriously, picture this and try not to laugh. A Naked woman kneeling in front of a bed, with a dog laying against her back and a full grown man straddling the dog and hugging it around the chest.

After a while, Beau grunted and said. “I think it’s shrinking.” Ace whined a bit, and I realized Beau was pushing, like she was trying to have a bowel movement. “It moved.” she whimpered with a cry in her voice.

“Ok, just don’t force it.” I said. As if I really had any idea what the fuck I was talking about. But, it did seem to keep her calm at least. I was sure that if I let go of this dog, it would try to bolt. My arm was getting kind of numb. I had switched arms several times by now, but they were both feeling weaker.

I heard a low growl from Beau, then Ace yelped and tried to pull away, so I took a step back still holding him. Then another grunt and a whimper and another step. I was pretty sure she was trying to shit out the dog’s dick and each time she squeezed it hurt him.

It seemed to be working. A few more pushes and I heard a sickly squelching sound as what remained swollen of the knot popped out. I’d worry later about whatever wet substance splashed on my leg.

Beau suddenly pulled herself out from under the dog and crawled forward onto the bed panting and crying. I let Ace go and he scurried off to curl up in a corner and take care of himself for now. I went into he bathroom and got a roll of toilet paper and some wash clothes.

With toilet paper and warm wet clothes I went back over to Beau. “Hold still.” I told her and began wiping her off. Spreading her legs and wiping between her buttocks. Then cleaning her off with the wet clothes. When I was done I wadded up some toilet paper and shoved it between her cheeks and crossed her legs closed.

“Just lay there and rest.” I instructed, and went to put my clothes on. Once I was dressed, I leaned over and patted her cheek then rested my hand against her back. “I’ll go get some takeout.” I said quietly. “Ace is in the corner tending to himself.”

“You’re coming back!” Beau cried through her pillow. “Right? You aren’t just leaving?”

“Nope. I’m just gonna go grab a little Chinese.” I said. Then my sarcasm kicked in. “As long as she doesn’t struggle too much.” Beau laughed and so did I. I left and went to the local Chinese take-out place.

Forty minutes later, I arrived back at Beau’s apartment. I had both Beef and Chicken Chow Fun, Egg Foo Young, Egg Rolls, Fried Rice and Wonton Soup. I came in to find Beau sitting on the toilet, sipping a beer. Ace was asleep at the foot of the bed. His ears twitched a bit when I came in.

“As good as my word.” I said with a smile. Placing the food down on the coffee table. Beau was glaring at me in a weird way. “What’s up?” I asked. “Are yo feeling any better?”

Beau grabbed some toilet paper and wiped herself. Only a small bit of blood was on the paper. The sheet on the bed however was stained with blood and other bodily excretions. Beau walked over to me and put her arms around me.

“You didn’t have to, you know.” she stated. “You don’t owe me for anything.” Then she rested her head against my chest.

“Yeah, cuz I can just leave a woman laying on the bed bleeding.” The sarcasm was thick with me then. “Besides,” I went on. “If I just up and skipped, who would help me eat all this food?”

Beau laughed, then smiled. It was a nice look. “Oh shut up already.” She said. “Now take off your clothes and come eat?”

“Huh?” I stammered. “Not quite sure I got that?”

“I’m not ready to get dressed yet.” her tone was firm. “I’m also not comfortable sitting her naked while you are dressed watching me eat.” she seemed set on this. “Now ... Strip!”

I shrugged, got naked and sat down to eat with her. At first she wanted to avoid a conversation about the earlier incident. But with some constant prodding and pointing an egg roll at her to make my points, she finally gave in.

“No, I didn’t scold Ace.” she offered calmly. “He was too upset about hearing me cry anyway.”

“And you?” I asked. “Don’t you think you should see a Doctor?” my tone was as even and non judgmental as I could make it with a mouth full of noodles. “The Blood and “

“But it stopped bleeding.” she cut me off. I guess the rest of that statement wouldn’t have gone well with the food. “I’ll get some hemorrhoid cream and some antibiotics later.”

“So you will go to the doctor then?” I asked. How else would she get the pills?

“Nope, I’ll go to the pet store.” She smiled and winked. Of course butt cream you can buy over the counter at Thrifty or Savon. But the medicines? That was when she explained to me that Fish Antibiotics were identical to Human antibiotics, the only difference was the dosage.

I mentioned that I thought that was kind of dangerous, but she went on to say the owner of the store she goes to told her how to convert the doses. She’d done this before for other reasons. I was aware I wasn’t gong to stop her. I just hoped she would be ok. We finished the food in silence after that.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.