Christina Cooper's Story, First Month of College - Cover

Christina Cooper's Story, First Month of College

Copyright© 2023 by Lustysnake

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - During her first month at Hornburg College, Christina discovers that she has very good teachers, but no friends. Will she be able to change that before the end of that month? And is it really true that all her teachers are good?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Lily

It’s Saturday afternoon and Mistress Christina went to shop with two of her friends, Abequa and Yoonah, as well as with Erin, the housekeeper.

Mistress Christina asked me to help clean the attic with the men who live in the house. There are the twins Andrew and Michael, beautiful guys with brown hair and eyes, and especially beautiful penises that they know how to use. With us are also Machk and Askook, two cousins of Abequa and, like her, of Native American origin. They are prime examples of their race, with black hair and eyes and well-muscled bodies. I have not yet tested their sexes or tasted their sperm, but I intend to by the end of the day.

Yes, I have become more and more a slut. Since I became the slave of Mistress Christina, my needs to be dominated are met and it frees me to try to have sex even more often.

Our task for the day is to empty the attic to allow the installation of one or two new rooms. As Mistress Christina ordered, I wear sneakers, stockings and nothing else. Andrew and Michael said nothing, they know my situation, but Machk and Askook were very surprised. That said, as the twins have said nothing and I don’t show any discomfort, they haven’t said anything either.

30105-cc-fmoc-chapt4-img1.jpg

The attic is filled with boxes, old furniture, and various objects in more or less good condition. The men take care of the heaviest boxes and objects and I take care of the lighter boxes. A good part will go directly to the trash, but still we have to take the time to assess well so as not to throw things that could have value.

There are photo albums and I am absorbed examining the photos. That’s when Andrew hits my ass saying: “Go faster little whore! Stop wasting your time and work!”

I’m a little angry, but he represents the mistress and he is right, there are still a lot of boxes to check!

A few minutes later, raising another box of photo albums, which is almost empty, I discover that there is a DVD cover on the ground with the number 4 written on the cover, it is also written on the DVD. The others are outside, bringing a heavy couch which is partly moldy and I go to Andrew’s room and I hide the DVD under the bed before returning to my work in the attic. It is nearly 4:00 p.m. when we finish the work. The attic is empty and I passed the broom and cleaned the surfaces.


Andrew and Michael have just left for a fraternity party at Whitefield college and will probably spend the night there. Mistress Christina and the others have not yet arrived so I use Andrew’s computer to look at what’s on the DVD that I found in the attic. After just a few minutes, I realize that it is an amateur porn film and which features the parents of the twins and other people. I should tidy up this and entrust them to the twins or at least Mistress Christina, but I am curious and horny. I go searching for Machk and Askook and ask them to look at the film with me.

We all sit down on the bed. Me, naked and the two men remain dressed. I restart the DVD. It is not only an amateurish recording, but it is also relatively old with small scenes of a few minutes each. Some are filmed inside, but others are outdoors, in a clearing in the woods. There is no plot, but at times they seem to challenge each other on what they have to do. They are always the same five people in the scenes. Two men and three women who all seem to be in their early twenties, but rarely all 5 at the same time. I imagine that it is because one of them has to handle the camera. The sound is also relatively bad, but from what is said by the participants, the participants are Alexander and Stanley for the men and Isabelle, Simone and Nancy for the women.

Isabelle and Simone look enough alike that they are probably sisters. They both have black hair and brown eyes.

When the first scene, which shows the three women kissing and caressing each other, ends, Machk and Askook start caressing me. When I say nothing and they see very well that I am excited, they quickly remove their clothes and we continue to watch the scenes.

That said, we look at the film less and less as our excitement rises and they touch me everywhere. After the third scene showing Alexander fucking Nancy and Stanley fucking Simone, we really stop paying attention to the film. At least this is the case for me because Machk starts fucking me and I take Askook’s sex in my mouth. We change positions from time to time before finally the two men cum almost at the same time, one in my mouth (his sperm has a strangely spicy taste) and the other in my vagina.

30105-cc-fmoc-chapt4-img2.jpg

As for me, I came when Machk ejaculated in my mouth. When the two men leave the room, I put the DVD and a few photo albums on the bed of Mistress Christina. She will know what to do with those.


After taking a shower, I went back to Andrew’s room and I masturbated thinking about the film. Without realizing it, I fell asleep on my stomach and I woke up violently when Andrew hits my buttocks, shouting: “Awaken Slut!”

I am surprised and for a moment, I think they are angry, but no, they smile at me. Michael says: “Come with us little whore, we have a surprise for you.”

When I lean to take my clothes, Andrew shouts me: “Who told you that you can dress? Stay naked!” He just hands me the towel I had taken to dry myself out of the shower.

I do not know how much they understand about what excites me, but I hope that the surprise will be sexual, because I really have the need to fuck now. We leave the house and a car awaits us as evening falls. Andrew enters the back seat first, and Michael pushes me to Andrew before sitting next to me. Before leaving, Andrew removes the towel and I see that the driver, a man I don’t know, looks at me by the rear-view mirror before starting the car. I do not know where we are going and I don’t care because the twins caress me the entire time.

When we arrive, we are in front of a house whose lights all seem to be lit and I hear loud music coming from it. Andrew gives me the towel and I wrapped myself as much as possible before I get out of the car. They push me toward the house. Inside, there are lots of people dancing, all in their twenties. As soon as we take a few steps Andrew removes the towel again to the delight of the people who notice it.

Andrew takes me by the hand and walks me further into the crowd. Several caress my breasts and ass and even my vulva when I go near them. The twins lead me upstairs to an almost empty room, except for what I believe at first to be strange exercise equipment. I quickly realize that I am wrong. Whoever drove the car is with us and with the help of the twins, he straps me to the bench with cuffs on my wrists and ankles. The position is not particularly unpleasant, except a little on the shoulders because of the position of my arms.

Then the rapes begin. Because in this position, it is easy for a man to fuck me in any of my three holes. I am completely immobilized. The twins are the first to use me, but they are not the only ones. When Andrew cums in my mouth, another man takes his place and as soon as Michael has done the same in my sex, another man replaces him as well.

30105-cc-fmoc-chapt4-img3.jpg

I don’t know how many men used me, but certainly more than twenty. Some have stuffed me in the ass, but the majority just fucked me or forced me to give them a blow job. In some cases, both. I heard the men speaking of me, saying that I was a whore, which excited me even more. In fact, I started to cum in the first minutes and continued to orgasm almost constantly! When the last of the men cum in my ass, I am exhausted and my three holes are hurting in addition to my shoulders which are hurting me very much. A puddle of cum is formed where it flows from my sex and ass.

I have a little time alone before two young women arrive and free me from handcuffs. One of the women said to me: “you’re really a slut!” But she adds: “Except that you stink too much for now. You have to get clean. “ The two women lead me to a bathroom with a shower. The same woman said to me: “wash yourself slut! And do it quickly, you have 5 minutes!”

I wash quickly, then relaxes under very hot water that is good for my painful shoulders. Suddenly, the temperature becomes very cold and I realize that it is one of the young women who has just closed hot water to leave only freezing water. They quickly dry me with a towel, then they get me out of the bathroom. I was under the impression that I was going to return with the twins at home, but obviously, I was wrong because the same woman as earlier said to me: now, it’s our turn to have fun with you.

They bring me in the same room, but this time to another piece of equipment. It’s a back-free chair with a hole in the middle and with handles. They sit me down to the ground, my head coming out of the hole and my legs and my arms are put in handcuffs and immobilized. The position is far from being comfortable and I think I know what will happen to me! Finally, the same woman as earlier tells me: “Don’t worry, little slut, you’re going to have your pleasure too!”

As she was saying this, she sank a dildo in my vagina and fixes it in place with ductape. It’s a bit painful, after being fucked by all these men, but as soon as she activates it, I close my eyes and forget the pain as well as the discomfort of the position. Because it is a vibrator that is also equipped with a protuberance that affects my clitoris and despite my fatigue, the pleasure quickly rises in me. I open my eyes almost immediately, because I was right in guessing what would happen. One of the women, who removed her skirt and her panties, is seated on the chair. She supports her feet on my shoulders, and sticks her sex on my mouth saying: “Now, at work little whore!”

30105-cc-fmoc-chapt4-img4.jpg

I have no choice and I take out my tongue to lick the sex in front of me until the woman is cumming loudly. Then the other woman takes her place and I make her cum with my tongue in a few minutes. I cum almost at the same time as her because of the situation, but also because the vibrator is really effective.

After that, I thought I was going to finally be able to go home, but no, other women get on the chair to get their sex licked. I did not count, but at least a dozen women took their turn on the chair. For my part, I came at least 3 or 4 times, but when the last woman gets dressed, my jaw and shoulders are really hurting.

A few minutes after the last woman’s departure, the twins arrive and releases me, cover me with a blanket, and bring me to the car and finally towards the house. During the journey, Andrew whispered in my ear: “You worked well and deserved to be named little whore. You have brought us a nice little sum with your performance tonight.” When we arrive, Andrew takes me to Chistina’s room who is already asleep. I go to bed next to her and fall asleep in a few moments.

Christina

It is almost 7:00 p.m. when I return home with Erin and Abequa. There is no light, the house seems empty. I already knew that Andrew and Michael had planned to go to a frat party, but where are the others? I have my answer quickly for Yoonah and Abequa’s two cousins, because there is a post-it on the fridge on which the young Korean wrote that she went to the cinema with Machk and Askook. But where is Lily?

Erin and Abequa settle down to watch television and I go upstairs to find my disappeared slave. She is not in any of the rooms, but there is a post-it on my room door with a message:

We needed your slave.

We took her with us for the evening.

Andrew

I enter my room and am surprised to see that there is a photo album and a DVD on my bed. The photos are old, and I quickly realize that these are photos of my biological parents (Alexander Cooper and Simone Martin) and my adoptive parents (Stanley and Nancy Clark). They were obviously already in a relationship and friends for much longer than I had thought.

I place the DVD in the drive on my computer and immediately realize what it is. It is an amateur and relatively old pornographic film, probably originally filmed with a Super 8 camera with scenes of less than 15 minutes each. But what shocks me especially is the fact that it shows the two couples and a fifth woman when they were in their young twenties. I’m shocked and pause the video for a while. Seeing my biological and adoptive parent having sex disturbs me, but I can’t help pressing play and stare at the screen until the end. Not to excite me, but to know has much as possible about them. To see my parents strikes me more than I would have believed it and I cry while watching the film.

The sound is relatively bad, but I learn that the third woman is named Isabelle and she is my mother’s sister. It was obvious based on their similar appearance, with them both having black hair and brown eyes, but in one of the scenes, Stanley asks the ‘two sisters’ to give him a blowjob and it is those two women who approach him.

I knew that my mother had a sister, Jane Martin, but no one ever told me about that other aunt named Isabelle. I had never taken the time to do research on Jane, but when the last scene in the film ends, I start researching her and Isabelle both.

I find absolutely nothing for Isabelle. It’s as if she had never existed. As for Jane there is not much either. She does not use social networks and seems to work full time for the corporation that manages my funds. But by searching more deeply on government sites and genealogical research, I realize that Jane Martin is the daughter of a decorated Montreal police officer and she also started a brilliant police career before leaving her job after 6 years. After that, she seems to completely disappear for the next 9 years. No tax report, no driving license, nothing. Then without any trace that she has studied for that, she becomes an administrator for the corporation that manages my funds. It was the same year as the death of my parents. But what is even more surprising is that Jane Martin is, and has always been, an only daughter!

When I go to bed, Lily and the twins have not yet arrived. I fall asleep quickly, the day was emotional for me.

Brianna

Except for the death of my mother when I was 5 years old, I had a happy childhood with Marc and Vincent, my elder brothers. My father, Charles Grégoire, was rich and we lived comfortably in a large house in the suburbs of Whitefield. All this was in the past now as the last two weeks my life went into a tailspin from hell.

First, Christina Cooper released Yoonah from my control. I really liked having the tongue of the young Korean on my sex, not to mention that she was doing a good job of cooking too.

Then, a few days later, I had a big argument with Anna and Lisa Young, my only real friends since the start of my adolescence. The twins reproached me for having lost Yoonah’s videos, in which they also appeared. Since then, they have refused to speak to me and they even pretend they do not see me. It hurt me a lot and I did not understand why they were reacting like that.

Then, some of my teachers began to give me bad grades for my work and my exams. I admit that I was working less for assignment and my studies since my argument with the twins, but I found that they were particularly severe with me.

Finally, this week, my father suddenly forced me to leave the house he had rented for me near the college and return to the family home. I found it an extreme reaction for my grades, considering that my brothers never had very good grades.

This is why I find myself, the first Friday of this first month at Hornburg college, in our large house with my two brothers. Strangely, none of the servants seem present. Having no friends to call to come to my house, I am waiting for my father’s arrival by watching a baseball game on television with Marc and Vincent.

Papa arrives and growls at us: “Follow me, I have to talk to you.”

We follow him through the basement, then the wine cellar, a place which is normally prohibited to us. I hope my brothers did not make the mistake of taking bottles! At the end of the room, he pushes the wooden wall to open a secret door. I am a nervous without understanding why, but I continue to follow my father and Vincent and Marc follow me in a corridor a few meters in length that ends with another door. This door is made of metal and my father opens it and we enter a large room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.