Christina Cooper's Story, First Month of College - Cover

Christina Cooper's Story, First Month of College

Copyright© 2023 by Lustysnake

Chapter 1: Brianna and Yoonah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Brianna and Yoonah - During her first month at Hornburg College, Christina discovers that she has very good teachers, but no friends. Will she be able to change that before the end of that month? And is it really true that all her teachers are good?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

It’s noon on Monday of my second week at Hornburg College. I am satisfied with my classes as I have several competent teachers I can learn from, an improvement from Whitefield High.

None of those who were in Evelyn’s group joined me at Hornburg College. Most of them are going to Whitefield College, but not all of them. Marissa is going to join her brother Jason at Bethel University and Evelyn is going to the University of Minnesota. So I don’t have any friends at the college for the moment. I hope to be able to make some friends over time, particularly a boy friend with benefits. Lately I’ve been almost constantly horny because Erin and the twins no longer hide their sex games. It’s a bit frustrating for me, because watching them turns me on a lot. Masturbation helps, but it’s not the same as having a penis in my vagina or a mouth and tongue caressing my sex.

Last night I was watching Andrew and Michael with Erin on the couch in the living room. They were celebrating the fact that Erin had confirmation that she is not wanted for murder. It doesn’t change that she’s going to stay here for the foreseeable future. Andrew on one end of the couch was getting a blow job from Erin and Michael was on the other side fucking her.

30105-cc-fmoc-chapt1-img1.jpg

I was so horny that I thought for a moment about joining them, but instead I just went to my room to masturbate. I don’t know how I’m going to do it, but I have to find a way to have sex other than to include myself in the threesome at home.

I am on my lunch break and looking for somewhere else to eat as the classroom where I have been eating since the start of my college classes is occupied by a student committee. I like to eat alone so I can read in peace. I know, it’s not the best way to make friends, but the books I have to read for my classes are interesting! After trying my luck in several classrooms which were ultimately all occupied, I headed towards the greenhouse. I could read outside, but it looks like rain. It’s a little hot there, but at least it’s quiet and I’ll be dry.

At least that’s what I expected, but quickly I realize that it’s not true. There is a completely naked young woman on all fours with her head under the skirt of a red-haired woman sitting on one of the steps. The naked woman is obviously licking the redhead’s pussy. I sneak around to get a better look at the action, but I arrived a little too late. After less than a minute, the redhead grabs the naked woman’s head and moans in orgasmic release. The redhead pulls up her panties and gets back on her feet before leaving without saying anything to the naked young pussy licker.

The young woman in question appears to be of Asian origin. She is small, well proportioned, and pretty. She too gets dressed and leaves the greenhouse, leaving me alone and horny. I never did get around to reading, instead I spend the next hour masturbating and fantasizing about what I just saw.


I don’t know if they’ll be there again today, but despite the beautiful sun I go straight into the greenhouse to read. At least, that’s what I tell myself I’m going to do. If I were being honest with myself, I hope that I will see the two women in action again. I wait only a few minutes before the duo arrives in the greenhouse. The redhead, in an authoritative voice, tells the other woman: “Strip!”

And the Asian woman starts to undress while asking: “I don’t have to be naked to lick your pussy, why don’t you let me stay dressed? “ The other responds, with a big smile: “Because I like seeing your naked body, but above all, because I know that you don’t want to and that it humiliates you.”

I’m a little shocked, the redhead seems to be able to force the Asian to do what she wants, but at the same time, I can’t help but be even more excited. Like yesterday, the redhead is having her pussy licked and I observe the scene while masturbating until I orgasm almost at the same time as the redhead does.

30105-cc-fmoc-chapt1-img2.jpg

The redhead leaves the greenhouse again without saying anything.

This time I don’t wait for the young woman to get dressed. I walk over and introduce myself: “Hello, I’m Christina. I can talk to you? “ The young woman is surprised and steps back before falling to the ground. I walk over and hold out my hand to help her get up while apologizing: “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. Why are you doing this for the redhead if you don’t want to do it? “ Once she’s up again, she hides her breasts and genitals with her hands, as if I hadn’t already seen everything about her.

30105-cc-fmoc-chapt1-img3.jpg

Then she stares at me and says: “I have no choice, she’s forcing me to do it! “ She adds: “Can you turn around and let me get dressed please? “ I find this ridiculous, considering I’ve already seen everything, but I turn around anyway and I wait until she’s finished getting dressed.

Considering what had happened to Erin, I turn and ask: “How can she force you? Did you do something illegal and she’s threatening to report you? “ She looks at me like I have two heads or something. She answers anyway: “She has a video of me servicing her and two other college students. I am here on a scholarship that I would lose if the college authorities found out. Not to mention that my parents would force me to return to Korea if they saw the video. “ “But why did you do this? Because if she has a video of you caressing them with your mouth, then you did it right, right? “ The young woman lowers her head and says: “It’s not that simple. “ And she explains to me what happened.

“My name is Yoonah Pak and when I arrived in the United States to study at Hornburg College, I learned that, contrary to what I had been told, my scholarship was only for tuition and materials, not for room and board. I was sure that I would be forced to return home to Korea and forget my dream of studying here.”

“But before the end of the day, I believed that destiny was on my side when Brianna, the redhead who just left, offered for me to live in a spare room in the house she was renting. She even offered to provide food, and all I had to do was do odd jobs in and around the house.”

“The first week went well and I was very happy. But over the weekend, Brianna invited two girls over to her house to party and drink. I do not drink alcohol, but stayed with Brianna and the two other women to get to know them and maybe make new friends. This wasn’t the trio’s plan. Suddenly, the three women pounced on me and forcibly undressed me before demanding that I lick each of them. I refused at first, preferring to leave the house and perhaps return to Korea rather than doing such an unnatural act. But the women held me down and one by one, they began to hit my ass violently until I submitted. And while I was doing this, Brianna filmed the scene with her phone. This is how she has a video of me licking her pussy as well as those of the two other women.”

She ends her story by saying: “And since then, Brianna has forced me to give her orgasms here every day, not to mention that I also have to make her cum at least once every night. She considers me her sex slave. Last night she even told me that she was soon going to make me ‘play’ with another slave she knows. “ Despite the moral implications of this, I can’t help but be very excited about this story. But I also know that I have to help her and so I say: “I know you have no reason to trust me, but I will help you. Don’t say anything or do anything, but come here as usual tomorrow at noon.”


I’m in the greenhouse again waiting for Brianna and Yoonah, but this time I’m not alone. Erin and the twins are with me. When Brianna and the Korean girl enter the building and the door is closed, we spring into action. Michael and Andrew grab the redhead’s arms and Erin takes advantage of the woman’s desire to scream to shove a ball of cloth into her mouth before securing it with duct tape. She still tries to ask for help, but the sounds she manages to make are muffled, impossible for people outside the greenhouse to hear anything.

For my part, I grab the phone and start looking at its contents. I quickly discover the video that Yoonah had told me about, but also several others similar in nature showing Yoonah licking the redhead’s pussy. I transfer the files in question to myself and permanently delete all these videos from Brianna’s phone.

While I was doing this, the twins and the other two women stripped Brianna completely naked. The twins take advantage of the situation to play with the redhead’s breasts, ass, and pussy. I’m not saying anything, they won’t be able to do more than that and that will be their reward for the help they provide in this operation. For her part, Brianna no longer tries to protest by screaming into the gag, but she struggles.

30105-cc-fmoc-chapt1-img4.jpg

I take a pair of handcuffs out of my bag and secure Brianna’s hands behind her back. With the help of the twins, I force her to lie on the ground. I sit on the redhead’s lower back and ask: Yoonah, the videos on Brianna’s phone are destroyed. You’ll be able to go with Erin and the twins to get your things from Brianna’s house. After classes, you can move in with us unconditionally. But first, do you want to punish Brianna? The redhead protests in the gag while continuing to cry. Yoonah, who has a beautiful smile, remains for a moment without answering, but she ends up saying: “No, I don’t think so. I am happy to no longer be under her control and that’s what I wanted.” She looks at me and the others and says: “Thank you very much! “ I’m a little disappointed with her choice, because I would have liked to see the young Korean extract revenge, but on the other hand, we will immediately arrive at my part of the operation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.