The One With the Leather Pants - Cover

The One With the Leather Pants

Copyright© 2023 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ross Geller's New Year's Resolution to try new things takes a turn for the wild and wanton when things go awry with his new leather pants at the date with Elizabeth Hornswoggle.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Magic   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

Ross finished his little orgy with considerable relief as well as fatigue, so he decided to put on some coffee, while Elizabeth and Julie made breakfast in the nude. He was still naked, too, thinking with amusement that he was now the “ugly naked guy” next door. Sure, he had two girlfriends, but apparently, Ugly Naked Guy hadn’t lacked for female companions, either. Plus, he was no Fabio, but he was aware that he had a certain appeal to some ladies, as witnessed by his new girlfriends. He wasn’t Joey, but he wasn’t hurting these days.

“So, what else did you want to do today?” Ross smiled, even as he noticed a funny look on the ladies’ faces.

“Is it just me, or did your cock kinda taste like ass? Lady ass, but ass nonetheless. I didn’t ... feel like I was butt-fucked, so did you take it up the tush, Julie?” Elizabeth asked Julie and Ross.

“Nope, and we never answered Ross’s question. That is weird ... I mean, I honestly don’t feel like I took it back there. It ... does ... kinda turn me on, though. Why don’t you fuck my ass after we eat, once you’ve recovered a little, Ross? What do you want to do, Liz?” Julie pointed out, making Elizabeth blush a little.

“Actually, it does sound kinda steamy, I must confess. Sorry, Ross, I didn’t mean to ignore your question. I was just confused at the taste of your cock. I didn’t mind it ... it just ... literally tasted like ass. Lady ass, as I said. It tasted like Julie’s ass when I rim it and like my ass when I taste myself on her tongue. Well, if I’m going to taste ass on your cock, I might as well get fucked there and make it worth my while.

“How about ... since it’s Sunday and we are all off work today, how about we just make it all about sex ... especially all about anal sex? Well, oral and anal. I like to think that Julie and I are both pregnant by now, and if we’re not, we can try some more later,” Elizabeth encouraged that line of thought.

“You know what else Ross tasted like ... peanut oil! Seriously, didn’t he? That’s very weird, as if someone, maybe a ghost or whatever, snuck in, lubed him up and herself, and took his dick in her butthole. His cock also tasted like pussy, so this mystery lady also took it in that hole. Isn’t that kind of weird?” Julie commented next, even as they sat and ate breakfast, both ladies squirming as they felt ... very aroused now.

“Weird ... and kinda hot, isn’t it? I now find myself believing that someone did sneak in and fuck Ross, or rather let him fuck her ... in both holes. I can’t help but wonder who would be so motivated as to sneak in here. Who would want Ross specifically ... an ex?” Elizabeth mused.

“Not a neighbor, that’s for sure,” Ross remarked ruefully, since he was rather unpopular with most of his neighbors in the complex.

“Don’t be so sure. I would just love to catch this mystery lady in the act. It clearly is a lady, since she left her pussy juice on your prick! It wasn’t bad pussy juice, either. She keeps her cunt in rather good shape,” Julie noted, unable to resist the urge any longer.

She suddenly grabbed some more of the peanut lube, leaned over, put it on Ross’s cock, and gestured to Elizabeth about who went first. While Ross still ate, Julie bent over and let Liz put some more peanut oil on her anus, allowing her to stick her fingers back there in the process. The way that Elizabeth then just resumed eating her food with fingers that had been up Julie’s ass only excited all of them even more. With one quick movement, Julie’s slight form landed on Ross’s lap, and with another, he was inside her bottom.

“Fuck, yes ... this feels ... intense ... and amazing! I’m hooked on this! I don’t ever want to give this up! It feels ... delicious, taking my Ross back there, right where he belongs ... inside ... me! Our Ross, I mean. He belongs inside you, too! Hey, do you ever want to try strap-on ... sex ... oh, fuck!” Julie reacted, even as Elizabeth fed both of them by hand ... with the same fingers that were just up her bum.

“Now I really want to try that ... and that ... strap-on dildo ... huh, in my pussy or ass or both?” Liz licked her lips before she licked her own fingers and resumed feeding them by hand.

“Both ... and in mine ... both ... maybe a double-headed dildo, too ... I’ve watched enough porn to know what that is ... I’m no prude!” Julie gasped and grunted as she moved up and down to get as much of Ross inside her booty as possible.

“Ooh ... nice plan ... yes, take Ross back there ... let Ross fuck your ass! I want to lick his cum out of your ass! Then we can get him hard again and he can butt-fuck me ... right up my tushy! I also want to suck his cock straight from your ass, Julie, your sweet, sweet ass!” Elizabeth swore as she made out with Julie and Ross ... and urged them to make out, too.

“Damn ... oh ... fuck ... yes, Ross ... fuck me harder up my ass ... and cum in me ... flood my fucking bowels already with your hot jizz!” Julie encouraged Ross, who was busy plowing her backfield and letting Liz feed him rather than speak.

At last, of course, it was too much, and Ross spilled his jizz inside Julie’s backside. Julie creamed herself and slid off Ross’s prick to share the delights of sucking him, now going ass-to-mouth, with Elizabeth. They both licked and sucked him for a hot minute before Elizabeth stopped and left Julie to it, now wanting to clean up Ross’s mess from Julie’s backdoor. She eagerly lapped and licked to get as much of his spunk on her lips and tongue as humanly possible. She couldn’t get enough of Julie’s rather delicious bottom and Ross’s wonderful spunk. She would eat that anal creampie with gusto now.

When Julie creamed herself and Elizabeth had her fill, she took both of her lovers by hand and led them to the living room. The blinds were still open, so anyone looking in could see them, which occurred to her and just excited her even more. Let them watch ... let them all watch her fuck her boyfriend and girlfriend ... and them fuck each other. The three of them belonged together. They belonged to each other. They were now part of each other, joined at the hip. It was truly a beautiful thing. The fact that they engaged in ass play just made this fact even clearer.

This was what Rachel saw when she awoke at last, naked as the others were, and realized what time it was. It was five minutes past one in the afternoon. She looked around her and realized that she had been intimate with Joey, Phoebe ... and Janice! Holy fuck, she had done things with two more of her friends ... and the thought excited her! She smiled as she thought about how great it would be to have an orgy with all of her friends ... her, Ross, Joey, Chandler, Monica, and Phoebe, all together in bed! She had a vision of them cuddling together after the act in one giant bed, too.

That was when Rachel saw that Ross was naked in his living room, with the same blonde woman and Julie both servicing him. She watched as the same peanut oil that she used to bugger herself with Ross’s dick was now used to put it up the blonde woman’s butt. She smiled as she realized that by now, they must know that someone else had pleasured herself with his prick. Maybe that was what prompted this. Maybe the thought of a mystery woman sampling Ross’s cock had so excited all three of them that they had to try anal, too.

Whatever it was, Elizabeth now rode Ross, exciting Rachel considerably, even as Julie sat on his face and let him rim her. He was clearly into that, too, something that pleased Rachel to see, even as she decided to put on her clothes, still smelling of sex. Her entire body smelled of sex. She didn’t even bother to wash that off herself. She wanted to smell like sex.

Rachel rushed over to Ross’s apartment on foot, eager to join the action while she still could. She knew that Ross wasn’t her boyfriend anymore, but that wasn’t the point. She still loved Ross, she knew that, he was still her friend, and she enjoyed having sex with her friends. She especially enjoyed it with Ross, particularly due to her lingering attachment to him. She didn’t bother to knock, using that copy of the key and thus proving that it was her in the process. She didn’t care. She wanted Ross to know that she did that to him last night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.