The One With the Leather Pants - Cover

The One With the Leather Pants

Copyright© 2023 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ross Geller's New Year's Resolution to try new things takes a turn for the wild and wanton when things go awry with his new leather pants at the date with Elizabeth Hornswoggle.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Magic   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

Rachel Green awoke with a sudden need to shower and douche, as she vaguely recalled the events of the night before. Had she really broken into Ross’s new apartment, ridden him with both her pussy and her ass while he slept, and then hurried back to her place? It was almost unbelievable, but yes, her limp and the icky feeling of dried cum in both holes told her that she did precisely that. Was that rape? Nah, she said to herself, you can’t rape the willing, and Ross truly wanted intimacy with her even now.

After that shower, in which Rachel also peed and douched, she suddenly recalled that she had skipped her birth control pill. Frantically, as she knew that she was entirely out of the morning after pill, it occurred to her that she had craved Ross’s seed last night. Well, Rachel thought, you got your wish, and nine months later, there will probably be a reminder of that incident that certainly felt rapey in spite of her reassurances to herself. It would be very difficult to explain to Ross or even Monica. Imagine that conversation!

“Hey, Monica, I screwed your brother while he slept and got knocked up by him. Oh, and I also gave him my ass! You have a niece or nephew or the way!” Rachel replayed that imaginary discussion from her mind aloud in the bathroom while she brushed and flossed.

Rachel then headed to the living room, still naked, and looked through the window to Ross’s new place. The blinds had been closed last night, so she couldn’t see what he did. Now she knew why. However, the blinds were already open now and Rachel saw Ross, Elizabeth, and Julie all having a very intimate session in front of her. They both gave him head, making Rachel laugh as she wondered what they would think about his cock tasting like her ass! They wouldn’t know who or why, but they might realize that it smelled a little odd.

If it bothered the three of them, you could never prove it by Rachel, as the ladies shared Ross all over again. Rachel watched her ex-boyfriend pounding both ladies from behind in turns, giving her a great view of his own butt. She couldn’t help herself. She began touching herself, still very naked as she left her towel and bathrobe in her haste. She felt very aroused and also wanted to stop, but she couldn’t. She just kept watching Ross have a threesome with his new ladies and jilling off to the sight.

“Rachel, what are you doing?” Monica suddenly asked her roommate before realizing what was down, “are you jilling off to my brother having ... oh, my God! My eyes! I just saw Ross’s ass ... damn, is it really that tight? Is he really doing both ladies at once? What am I saying? That’s my brother! Ew! But ... damn, he can work that butt!”

“Hey, you two creeps, what are you doing? Watching Ross like we used to watch Ugly Naked Guy? Oh, no ... oh, my God! You’re watching your own brother have sex with two ladies! That’s kinda sick and pathetic and ... oh ... damn, your brother never used to be like that with the ladies! Ross was always nerdy and needy and awkward with girls! Now he’s a stud! Would you like that in bed, honey?” Chandler acted in total shock as both his girlfriend and Ross’s ex watched him plow two women from behind.

Worse still, they jilled off to this activity and Chandler could tell why. Ross might not be an athlete, but he had a very tight ass! Oh, Chandler thought, quit thinking about Ross’s booty like that ... you’re not your father! He’s gay, not you! Damn, I need a stiff drink! I have to get that image out of my head!

Chandler went to Monica’s fridge and grabbed a beer, drinking it and trying not to think about his girlfriend and her roommate watching her own brother have a threesome. He didn’t need to get drunk, just a little buzzed. The next thing that he knew, Rachel and Monica drank with him. They all seemed to need a little hair of the dog. Soon, his head swam, and he found himself staring at Rachel’s bare breasts.

Emboldened by drink, Chandler reached out and lightly touched his friend’s ample bosom. He was curious how it felt, having already seen them now as well as her naked bottom. He was a little stunned, even as drunk as he was now, to see Monica do the same, and then to feel the crash as they all fell down. When Rachel ended up on top of both of them, they reached to push her off, and he fondled Rachel’s buns in the process.

Her response took his breath away, as she lifted up just enough to slide his boxers down and climb on top of him. She also kissed and caressed Monica, which so stunned her roommate that she didn’t even notice her that Rachel now rode Chandler cowgirl-style. He was inside his girlfriend’s best friend and his hands were still on her ass while said girlfriend made out with his new partner. It was a very awkward position, but her inhibitions were down and she bucked her hips while trapping that couple beneath her.

Chandler knew, on some level, that Monica was, as he once put it, “freakishly strong.” She could push Rachel off, but she didn’t, so she was as guilty of cheating as he. In fact, she did worse, as she could help them both out, but she didn’t, thus leaving them trapped underneath Rachel. Then again, on some level, they both enjoyed this and so did Rachel. He was balls deep inside one of his previously platonic friends, and his girlfriend kept making out with her. Worse still, it was without any kind of protection at all, and Rachel was fresh off her birth control pill, so she was very fertile right then. Chandler didn’t know that, of course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.