The Loser's Trophy - Cover

The Loser's Trophy

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 8: Surprise Parties

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Surprise Parties - A victim of bullying finally gets even with his tormentor only to find that he has already inflicted his greatest defeat before they even squared off. Through the instrument of his own mother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation  

The last part of my ultimate defeat began the day I got sent a USB on the weekend before my senior year Spring Break.

I sat in front of my computer as I had done so many times since winning the state title game. Part of me could not wait to see what my mother did in the next clip. The screen turned on and it was a party. I instantly recognized the house as Carl Stevens’ house. He was a wealthy playboy who threw the best parties of anyone else in high school. I have spent more than a few nights at one of his parties. In fact, my girlfriend and I met at one of his parties.

Then I saw it, the camera zoomed, and I saw Pamela. She was wearing a glittering club dress, with high heels and it looked like she was ready to party with her friends.

I saw Pamela in her red dress, with her friends around her laughing and chatting. Her hair was perfect and shiny. The light bounced off her shiny jewelry and the way her hair caught the light was breath taking.

She was beautiful. The way her hips swayed as she walked, her face was pretty and innocent looking, her body was perfect, in the most feminine of ways.

The camera followed Pam as she entered the house. The dress Pam wore was low-cut in the front and high in the back. It was not a dress but a small piece of fabric that could have been mistaken for a towel.

Her breasts bounced as she walked, threatening to spill out of the low-cut top. Her ass bounced with each step and her hips were making it hard for the fabric to stay in place as she walked.

The skirt of her dress was quite short. A short slit in the side of the dress showed off her long legs as they all walked into the party. There was a buffet table and a keg of beer. Steve was in the corner talking with a few girls. To my surprise, he waved to Pamela and walked over to her. I was a bit troubled by this because I didn’t realize that Steve and Pamela were friends.

Next Clip...

Pamela gasped and arched her back as Steve pounded into her faster and harder with each thrust. He moaned loudly while his hands massaged her breasts and grabbed at her hips roughly, as he pumped into her. They both seemed to be in a trance-like state, barely acknowledging each other’s presence, as they continued their passionate lovemaking.

I watched in shock, not believing what I was seeing. This was not the Pamela I knew, this was a completely different person. Seeing her like that made me feel something I had never felt before, jealousy. My mind raced with thoughts of how she could do this to me. Why would she do this?

It felt like an eternity, but it ended soon enough, and Steve rolled off Pamela onto the bed next to her. Wearily, they both sat up on the bed and Pamela said something quietly to him in response to whatever he had just said.

He smiled at her before leaning in to give her one more kiss on the lips, before getting up from the bed, and pulling up his pants. Then he exited the apartment without another word, leaving my girlfriend alone on the bed, panting heavily from exhaustion.

That was when reality hit me like a ton of bricks, my girlfriend had cheated on me with my hated bully! I felt betrayed, hurt, and ashamed, all at once, but most of all, I felt angry at myself for letting this happen to me. No matter how hard I tried though, I could not seem to stop thinking about the scene that I had just witnessed between them.

Next Clip

Another party at Carl’s House.

I did not know at the time, but I was about to watch the party that my buddies told me was epic. The one, my mother specifically asked me not to go. Again, it was at Carl Stevens’ house.

My heart was beating like a drum as I watched my mother’s sensuous strip tease show. The music filled the room and she moved her body in perfect synchronization with it. She seduced us all, enticingly swaying her hips, as she slowly revealed her secrets, layer by layer.

I felt a complex concoction of emotions, excitement, embarrassment, admiration, and even fear. This was not the same woman who advised me to be wary of bad boys, like Steve, or scolded me for not going to church. No, this woman was a stranger, one I found completely irresistible.

As she captivated more spectators with every move, cheers and encouragement echoed throughout the auditorium. When she finished her performance, everyone was clapping and praising her for such an audacious act.

I was still speechless, my head was aglow with disbelief at what I had just seen. But deep down I could feel something stirring within me which I couldn’t explain—a feeling of arousal, that only intensified when I remembered how sexy my mother looked when she danced.

My girlfriend was dressed in a, barely there, miniskirt, silver pumps, and a white tie off shirt. She had my mother by her ass and was leading her right to Carl Stevens.

I was starting to feel a little bit nervous. I felt shy and embarrassed to see my mother dressed that way.

The two girls were like tropical birds, passing by amidst the grey and white trees. They were so lovely and exotic, it was hard for me to process what I was seeing and even harder, to ignore. Instinctively, my mouth began to water at the sight of their gorgeous bodies.

“Daddy, would like to wish you a happy birthday and hopes you enjoy his gift,” my girlfriend said in the most sensuous voice. Holy fucking shit, my bully just had my girlfriend give Carl Stevens my MOM as a birthday present. Carl looked over to Steve who raised a red beer cup to Carl.

I felt my jaw drop in shock and disbelief as Carl’s hand lingered upon my mother’s breast. His touch was gentle, yet possessive, sending a wave of arousal through me, as I watched him caress her. My eyes widened as my mother responded with a randy moan of appreciation before wrapping her arms around Carl and saying in the most erotic sex kitten voice, “Happy Birthday, Sir, I hope you enjoy your birthday present.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.