The Loser's Trophy - Cover

The Loser's Trophy

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 7: Homecoming Queen

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Homecoming Queen - A victim of bullying finally gets even with his tormentor only to find that he has already inflicted his greatest defeat before they even squared off. Through the instrument of his own mother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation  

I woke up the morning I was suppose to pick up my mother from the airport with a message on my phone it was from Steve it said,

“Your Mom does not know that you know she is our whore. Keep it that way if you do not want the footage to ever get out.”

It was still a couple of hours, so I decided to walk into my mother’s room to see what else she was hiding this entire time. It was so quiet I had no idea she had been gone only three weeks. She had a work conference and then decided she would take her vacation. She returned today. Part of me wanted to interrogate her and come clean, the other part wanted to pretend this never happened and maybe I would be able to get to the part where I would be ignorant again. The other part was turned on about what else I would find out about my mother.

I went to her closet and immediately it hit me, rows, and rows of high heel shoes. I never checked her closet or her room either. My mom and I had this arrangement where she would not walk into my room, and I would give her privacy. After catching her fucking herself with a sextoy I decided to double down on that policy. I noticed off to the side white mannequin heads with various colored exotic wigs atop them. I opened another box that had various colored collars. How in the hell did I not notice these before I thought to myself.

I decided to leave her room and play some video games to pass the time before I had to pick up my mother. I could not help but wonder what they had my mom do for the last three weeks. It never even dawned on me that she was working for the school.

I remembered I still had another USB in the bag given to me earlier in the week. I sighed in defeat picked up my State Championship MVP trophy and took out the usb and put it into the computer.

USB #5

Season’s Greetings...

I remember Christmas of my Sophomore year. It was a milestone for me in my life. I had made it far in the playoffs, I no longer was the most bullied person in school. I met my girlfriend; she was smoking hot by any measure, and I got to spend the best two and half weeks of my life with her and her family. Little did I know my mother had reached a milestone too and not in a good way.

Hector’s Hellcats

The scene was extremely jovial, the entirety of the savage district was there. The Savage biker gang, Cal’s crew, and Hector’s. There were a couple of men in suits who looked very tough as well.

It was an odd start to the video as the person filmed seemed to be talking to everyone. It was idle chit chat and small talk. In fact, the entire place was a cacophony of murmurs and unintelligible mutterings. This went on for about five minutes and I was confused as nothing sexual was happening. I started to wonder if I got sent the wrong USB.

Then the lights went out and bright spotlights all stopped in the center of the main stage. It was Hector dressed as Santa Claus with fake white beard and all. The crowd laughed and cheered.

“Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas my Salvage District Brothers. Santa has a very special treat for you here today. We have a rare event that has never occurred here in my entire time of owning this place.

“Today we have a special performer who has been very busy this Christmas here in the Salvage District. She is here to finish the final leg of her Homecoming Parade.”

Crowd Cheers

“But that is not all we have with us today to announce that she will debut her new stage name for us tonight, Hermanos. That is not all, we are here to crown our new Homecoming Queen!” Hector screamed into the room sending the crowd into a frenzy.

“So, without further delay let me introduce you to our newest dancer, “Snow!” The crowd cheered before Hector seemingly disappeared as the spotlights changed focus points. Most of them on the center of the stage, then my heart stopped it was my mother only she was ungodly sexy. She was wearing a glittery homecoming queen tiara atop her head. She was wearing a cutoff on the top that was silver and covered in rhinestones, with a skirt that was almost entirely made of fringes that were also covered in rhinestones. On her feet were a pair of clear five-inch stiletto shoes. The light my mother’s creamy skin glow, especially when contrasted with the slutty red toenail polish and fingernail polish.

Then as I took in my mom’s form, under the name “Snow” The music thundered it was Katy Perry’s I kissed a girl” She immediately did a swaying strut in beat to the song that was sassy as fuck.

My jaw dropped to the floor as she started to dance, first she started dancing with her hands above her head as she turned around in a circle. Then she did some more sassy and slow swings to the music. Next, she sashayed her way in front of the crowd pointing to the left and then the right as she moved her way to the center. My heart was racing, she did not stop there as she bent over, and slowly moved her ass in a circle and then she did a full-on split and laid there for a second giving a full view of her thronged ass. My cock was raging hard as a rock, I was about ready to blow my load and I was just looking at my mom dancing.

The crowd loved it as they screamed her name. “Snow.”

My mother stood up and swayed her hips in time to the music. She made her way to the pole, and she planted her feet, grabbing it and holding on tight and did something I thought I never would see. She pulled herself up the pole and spun around it with the pole between her legs like a professional stripper, even holding herself up by her thighs as she pointed her heels out in an erotic manner. Where in the hell did, she learn these moves?

The brilliant lights of the stage illuminated the silhouette of a second woman, and I knew it was her. Ivy. Dressed in lascivious black fishnets, sparkling metallic stilettos and a glossy top hat, she strutted up to my mother who was still spinning on the pole. As soon as she finished twirling, Ivy pulled her in close and captured her lips with a fervent open-mouthed kiss.

The crowd erupted into raucous cheers as Ivy ended the passionate embrace, only to turn my mother around and seize her top. Her creamy exposed bust created a frenzy of awes that caused dollar bills to flutter down onto the stage like snowflakes. My mother reacted by saucily moving her hips into Ivy’s body, enhancing the seductive performance for the audience. Ivy then playfully pushed my mother down onto the ground; where she displayed her lower half to the crowd, opening her legs wide and performing an intimate caress of herself. In response, Ivy sat behind my mother and wound her legs around her waist, allowing her fingers room to roam until they found their destination - between my mother’s thighs. As the song gradually reached its climax, so too did my mother, squirting onto the floor as Ivy pumped her fingers inside her until she came undone entirely. Exhausted and fulfilled, my mother collapsed into Ivy’s arms, whose mouth found hers in a languid kiss that marked the end of their show.

I came so hard it landed on my damn keyboard. It was happening increasingly lately, me getting stains on things I never would ever want to.

Still recovering from the sight of my mother basically becoming a professional stripper for my most hated enemy and his friends, I forgot there was more to the clips until the next one came on.

My mother entered through the black glass tinted door, a private VIP lounge, it was my mother who had a thick wad of cash in her hand, she was panting and looked like she just did a workout. She handed Hector the fat stack of bills and then slowly got to her knees in front of him, looked up and smiled like a little schoolgirl and said, “Sir, I hope you accept my apology for wronging you so badly. Steve said you can have me for the night for your Christmas present.” My mother said, trying to sound as presentable as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.