The Loser's Trophy - Cover

The Loser's Trophy

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 5: Hector's Hellcat Lounge

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Hector's Hellcat Lounge - A victim of bullying finally gets even with his tormentor only to find that he has already inflicted his greatest defeat before they even squared off. Through the instrument of his own mother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation  

USB #2 Continued.

I ate dinner and took a shower, grabbed my trophy and continued to watch the second thumb drive.

Next Clip...

I watched my mother enter our house. She stopped in her tracks. Cal was already at our house, he had about ten people with him. They were not smoking and lounging around like they were at the house that my mother visited.

My mother’s face looked pale. You could tell her mind was going back to two months earlier.

“Nothing to say bitch, I thought I was clear.’ Cal said.

“Look I know you were. But this is my job. If I do what you ask, I will get fired, and the police officers will investigate since you guys are not being discreet.” My mother spat out almost like a teenager complaining.

“What we are or are not does matter. If it is what we want, you will walk around the school on your hands and knees with a collar around your neck. We own your ass! Or did you think you only belonged to my brother? Hell fucking Nah! You Trespassed on my land; we punished you. Bitch you lost your rights the second you tried to step to us.” Calvin said in his normal very deep voice. The man could give Ving Rhames a run for his money.

“But I cannot perform my job if I am being ordered around like Nero asking for grapes.” My mom countered trying to talk herself out of the situation she got into.

Cal’s eyebrow shot up, as he let out a small chuckle, “Nero eating his grapes huh, well you know what it just occurred to me that your son will not be back until a week from now. He is off on vacation with his new girlfriend, correct?

The sound was studio quality. These cameras in here were top notch. I thought to myself.

“But, how? How could you possibly know that?” I saw my mother swallow hard.

“Does it matter, it means we have the house to ourselves, and it is the weekend.” Cal said reclining in the master recliner.

My mother was at a loss for words as she looked like a deer in headlights.

“Now, Stephanie, you are going to be punished for your actions this past yesterday how hard depends on you. Now, you are going to strip yourself in front of us right now. Understand?”

My mother was blushing deep red in embarrassment as she looked scared again. She finally just uttered in a soft tone. “Yes”.

“That is, ““ Yes Daddy?” Cal said.

“Yes Daddy.” My mom said in a very subdued voice, unlike the boisterous scene from the crack house, the room was very quiet. Perhaps indicating how bad my mother fucked up by not following Cal’s instructions.

My mother simply nodded her head while kicking off her heels before began unbuttoning her skirt she was wearing. It fell to the floor around her ankles showing her creamy skin and lacey white panties. My mother cleared her throat before unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse and it opened to reveal a very lacey white bra. She started shaking when she Cal and Steve frowned looking at her. She reached behind and undid her bra, and then lowered her panties until she was entirely naked in front of her tormentors.

“Much better. Now, you have been a bad fuckslut. Very bad. I do not like taking time out of my day to deal with this. Now you are not there to harass my men, or anybody we send. So we are going to make sure you know each and every one of them. You are going to be one of our main attractions of the Salvage District Homecoming Parade. You are also going to do everything in your power to make what you did up to Hector.” Cal threatened.

My mother simply lowered her head and placed one foot over the other and swayed slightly side to side like a student getting admonished.

Cal explained, “Stephanie, you are going to stand in front of Steve and bend over and grab your ankles in front of him and do not let go or you really will be sorry.”

I never got tired of seeing how freaking hot my mother was. With no clothes on. She was a gorgeous supermodel. My heart sank again as my cock was getting hard. I started getting into the habit of clutching my trophy hard when I got to a scene that turned me on.

Mom padded her feet to in front of the asshole that caused this and slowly turned around and bent down and grabbed her ankles exposing her backside to him. She felt vulnerable.

Steve wasted no time in reaching across my mother’s exposed pussy and sliding a finger into it. My mother moaned.

“That’s my good little whore. Soaked as always.” Steve said, grabbing a switch. That mother fucker had a damn switch! Steve swung the cane harshly into the air. Then without much fanfare he swung the stick hard on my mother’s ass!

“Oh fuck!!!!” My mother yelled as the harsh cane found its mark. I watched as Steve repeated one stroke after another without even taking count or asking a question. My mom’s ass was beat red and crisscrossed with harsh red welts from the can hitting her. She was crying like a scolded schoolgirl and repeating to the room, “I’m Sorry! I am Sorry Daddy! I am so sorry!” Steve rubbed my mother’s ass and just barked out, “Now are ever going to call the cops without our permission again?”

“No daddy I will ask permission I promise to be a good girl.” My mother sounded damn near broken. Steve looked across the room to his brother who simply nodded his head to Steve and walked out the door.

“Bring her with us we need to get her ready so she can make this up with Hector. Her Parade begins now.” The screen then faded to black.

Next Clip

She was so fucking beautiful. She had a body that any woman would look upon with envy and men would have to lust over. Yet, I felt a tinge of guilt realizing one of those men who had envy was me, her own son.

My mother’s legs were long, and her ankles were wrapped in shiny high heels. Her creamy legs looked like a sexy playboy bunny. Her heels raised her ass up high while her ass was jiggled by a pair of skimpy silk lingerie that barely covered her.

Her hair was teased up high, exposing her thick curls that were now soaking up the light being so dark. Not but a hint of her vice principal hair remained. Her makeup was heavy with thick red lipstick and dark mascara on. Her eyes were lined and outlined with dark black eyeliner that looked like a fourth of July firework.

He was a tall, darkly handsome man. His features were hard and his presence commanded attention without him even knowing it. He stood with an air of confidence that oozed authority and power.

My mother went right up to Hector’s table and wrapped her arms around him. She gave him a long passionate kiss upon his lips as if they were two lovers who had been separated for years, being reunited at last.

Hector reciprocated in kind as he slid his hands down to my mother’s ass pulling her closer to him so he could have more of her. He grabbed onto the silk fabric clinging tightly to her curves as if he wanted to make sure she would never leave his grasp again.

My mother let out a soft moan as their lips parted from each other. She looked up at Hector with heavy eyes full of desire before speaking in a sultry voice, “I’m so sorry for calling the police on your guys earlier I will make sure you will know only pleasant things from now on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.