The Loser's Trophy - Cover

The Loser's Trophy

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 4: Snitches become Bitches

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Snitches become Bitches - A victim of bullying finally gets even with his tormentor only to find that he has already inflicted his greatest defeat before they even squared off. Through the instrument of his own mother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation  

The USBS following my playoff game were tame compared to the previous ones. It seemed that my mother played ball, so the sex scenes were like the scenes in the office after practice, one was at one of the last remaining drive-in theaters in the state. I was convinced that nothing I could see could really shock me anymore. My mother was sexually enslaved to my bully. She had sex with him every single day.

I would have kept thinking that too if it was not for what came to my house a week later. I was coming home from work when I found a bag sitting in my drivers’ seat. Inside were about five USBS.

I made sure I was hydrated and had a proper meal before going back to my room to watch more footage of my mom being used. I had no idea the extent of my mother’s servitude before that day.

Next Clip...

The video came to life inside the gym offices. On screen a group of rough looking thugs were yelling at Steve. “What the fuck Steve, this is bullshit!” A gruffy looking Latino shouted. “‘You are supposed to have our back here, why is that fucking bitch calling the cops on us. You know how fucking hard it is to get them to look the other way once they have your scent!” The man added.

“Man look Hector, she does not know you, she just saw someone selling drugs on a campus she is charge of and call the cops.” Steve tried to explain.

“What do you mean she does not know me; I fucked her right at your house man!” Hector screamed back.

“So did a lot of us, man. We did a number on her. Please man, we will make this right I promise you.” Steve said trying to assuage Hector. Oh yeah, I thought that was the Latino man fucking my mom from behind in the video at their house.

“Hey guys she is walking here.” One of Steve’s lackies said off the screen.

“Good bring her ass in here now!” Steve barked.

I heard the clacking of heels before I saw my mother. When my mother came onto the screen, she was wearing a leather skirt with a red silk bouse with a couple of buttons open, and a pair of strap heels. They stopped in their tracks when My mother saw who was in the room. I saw her visibly wince hard.

“What the hell bitch!” Hector yelled out to the principal.

“What do you mean what the hell? You were selling drugs to my students! And what are you doing back on campus! Get O <Slap>

Steve got up and lunged forward into my mother’s face so quickly it even startled me. I grew angry at seeing that fucker hit my mother.

Mom held her face and looked back shocked as she saw who slapped her. My mother’s façade changed instantly from domineering overseer to a school, to submissive plaything, in a matter of seconds. My mother whined to Steve,” But ... Daddy, they, they were, selling dr- <Slap>”

“Shut up slut! You have really fucked up. If I were you, I would be worried much less about Hector here and more about your ass. We obviously have been far too lenient with your ass. “Steve barked shouting at my mother.

My mother looked like a kid who just got caught skipping school. She was about to shout something back but looked at Steve and bit her lip and simply looked down at the floor.

“That is right bitch, not so fucking tough now.” Hector said.

Steve was about to say something back to Hector but thought better of it. I wondered why Steve was allowing him to shout at him, then I realized Hector was higher up in the gang than him, even with Steve being Cal’s brother.

“Look man, allow us to make this right ok. Please do not do anything rash. I will fix this. She will fix it too; she is really sorry.” Steve said in a tone that indicated how delicate this conversation was. My mother must have noticed too, because she finally was looking at Hector not with the anger, she walked into the office with but with fear.

“I do not know; I am so angry I am about to just start disappearing mother fuckers and let God sort this out.!” Hector said. My mother’s eyes got wide when the man said that. For obvious reasons a man that says things like that has obviously killed people before; She knew she was standing in front of a killer.

“Look Hector, man, calm down, calm down. I will make this right or moreover she will make this right.” Steve said getting a grin on his face and looking back to Hector. Hector was still hopping mad but fortunately my mother was dressed to fuck and her body alone was enough for Hector to table the idea for a bit. My mother tried to talk, “Look Hector ... I did not-” My mother was cut off by Hector yelling at her. “Did I say you could talk? The adults are talking. “Fuck man, you got a long way to go with that bitch. Cal and I are going to have a conversation when I leave.” Hector barked at Steve. Steve did not say anything, he had fear in his eyes, whoever this Hector was, even Steve was terrified of him.

“Give me one good reason, I do not come down to your house in Ivory Hills and fucking drop that pussy ass son of your six feet under” Hector barked at my mom. Holy fuck I thought, she is in a lot of trouble, who the hell are these guys.

“Look Hector, I did-” My mom tried to answer only to have Hector slap her this time. She grabbed her cheek and was shivering in pure terror.

“That is Mr. Salazar, Sir to you slut?” The gruff man said to my mother.

“Mr. Salazar, Sir ... please, do not harm my son. I am so sorry. Tell me what I can do to make this right” My mother pleaded meekly to the man she was just yelling at.

“Hernando, are the boys back from the station?” Hector asked.

“Yes, Boss. Both Jorge and Franklin are back.” Hernando answered back. I knew right then Hector must have his own crew of people. It was not just that Hector was a bad mother fucker, he had a crew of bad mother fuckers who ran with him.

“Bring them in, tell them we have someone who wants to apologize to them.” Hector ordered.

“Right away, boss” Hernando said before leaving the room and going off screen.

“I suggest you do not fuck this up whore” Hector said to my mother who looked like she wanted to be anywhere this moment than in front of Hector.

My mother looked at Steve who just nodded in the direction off screen as if to tell her what to do without saying a word. My mother sighed before grabbing her hair and putting it into a ponytail. It was then that I realized what was about to happen.

“Get on your knees, slut! Right over there in front of the door,” Hector snarled as he jabbed a meaty finger towards the floor. My mother nodded as she walked over; her heels clacking to the spot and lowering herself to her knees in front of the door. This placed her on her knees with her back to the camera.

My mother’s hands shook violently as Hector towered over her, his eyes burning with fury. I wanted to do something, anything to save her, but I couldn’t. I was frozen. It was as if I had been taken outside my body and was watching the gruesome scene from above. My mother tried to submissively look down at the floor to maybe save herself a modicum of anxiety to what was about to happen. Hector, was having none of that

Hector reached out and grabbed my mother’s ponytail and forced herself to look up towards the door.

Hernando burst through the door, rope in hand, and stalked towards my mother. He seized her arms and pulled them behind her back, binding them together with a cruel tightness that forced her to crane her neck up. Making sure to tie the remaining slack to the back of her pony tail. His chilling gaze lingered on her before he walked out of the gym office.

The door slowly creaked open and in stepped Jorge. “Ah Jorge, I believe I have someone here who wants to apologize to you, isn’t that right?” Hector said as his fingers snaked into my mother’s hair and yanked it cruelly as his voice dripped with scorn. “Yes Sir, I am sorry- Argh!” My mother screeched as he viciously pulled at her ponytail and spat venomously “He is to be addressed as Sir! Got it slut?!”

“Yes Sir,” My mother meekly replied, averting her gaze away from him. She muttered an apology but Hector cut her off with a curt “Words are meaningless slut, show him.”

He nodded towards Jorge whom had already unzipped his jeans and let them drop to the floor. His member emerged from beneath its covering, hard and ready for action.

Hector sneered “Open your mouth slut. We need to give it some training since you cannot stop doing bad things with it like calling cops on my men.” A sadistic glint shone in his eyes.

Jorge’s gaze narrowed to slits as he looked down at my stricken mother, enraged that she had managed to get him arrested and thrown in the slammer. He violently grabbed my mother’s face, shoving his engorged member between her lips, eliciting an anguished gurgle from deep within her throat. The revolting noises grew louder with each thrust as Jorge forced himself deeper and deeper inside her. My mother’s arms were bound tightly behind her back so that all she could do was accept the man’s punishing assault. There was a coldness to the way he used her body for his own carnal pleasure, an animalistic savagery that only served to further fuel his rage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.