The Loser's Trophy - Cover

The Loser's Trophy

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 3: Just Steve

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Just Steve - A victim of bullying finally gets even with his tormentor only to find that he has already inflicted his greatest defeat before they even squared off. Through the instrument of his own mother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation  

I did not speak to anyone for the entire day. I was shell shocked. I still have not seen my mother. I did not know if I even wanted to see her. I was going through the colleges that accepted me so far. Then I watched some clips of my football career. Something to show the success I have had. I even called my gorgeous girlfriend Pamela. I did not tell her about my mother of course but she could tell I was upset. I told her that I am having trouble with the impending graduation and going to college. I was desperate to get my feeling of self-worth back. Then the doorbell rang.

I did not want to get up, but I did. I wish I hadn’t. I knew no one was going to be at the door. I was shocked when one of the thugs from the video was staring at me. He looked hardcore, and even though I was fit I was pretty sure he could ruin my world if it came to it. Without any introduction he started speaking.

“Hello, Princess. We have footage of you last night jerking off to your mom getting gang-fucked and pulling a train. That is some depraved shit man.” The thug said laughing.

“I do. I do not know what you are talking about.” I tried to lie.

“Man, please, we have your entire house under surveillance. You are going to let me in now, or that footage is going to everyone you know, and everyone here in Ivory Hills. What do you think Pamela will think when we show her what you were doing? How about your teammates? How about all those College Scouts offering you scholarships?” I realized it was the black man from the video. Steve’s half-brother.

“I ... I ... Oh shit, please do not release that. I did not mean to. It just happened. Please! Man, my entire life depends on me getting that scholarship.” I broke down in tears on the spot, now I wish I never won that damn game. He would have left me alone, maybe.

“You are going to let me in, or shall we tell Pamela?” Steve’s brother said.

“Come in.” I said as I hung my head in shame.

“Sir, Come in Sir! Got that.” Steve’s brother leaned forward until he was within an inch from my face. I was so devastated at what I had done. When I looked at his demeanor I was terrified. So, I just submitted.

“Come in, Sir” I added.

“See that was not that hard Princess.” He said gently slapping the side of my face.

I walked in and offered him a seat on the couch. He shook my hand and it felt like it was being crushed. I have a strong handshake but he squeezed so hard I thought it was going to break. He broke it off and started speaking.

“My name is Cal. I am also Steve’s half-brother. I am here to give you a message.” Cal chuckled aloud.

“So, I am here to tell you that you will not tamper with any camera you find here. When I give you this USB drive. Your assignment will be to watch every clip before the next one arrives. If not, we send last night’s footage to everyone you know. When you watch, we want you to take your dick out and masturbate while you watch. You will also hold that shiny little MVP trophy while you do it. That’s right you little man. You are going to jack off to what we send you. “Cal said with an evil grin on his face.

“Please don’t make me do that. It was so wrong the first time it happened. Please! I am begging you do not make me continue to do that.” I said with tears in my eyes. I felt awful about what I had done the second it happened. Now it was going to be driven into me and twisted.

“You feel you are a freak because you got hard from your mom being fucked by us? Bitch, please, your mom is one ridiculously fine specimen of a woman. I have no idea how no guy got her before now. Man, I want to fuck her right now just thinking of how fine she is.” Cal said while patting me on the shoulder.

“I do this, and you will not tell anyone?” I asked Cal hoping he would give me any reassurance”.

“You do this, and you will get to college, you’ll have that scholarship, we do not want to cost you your ride. But you will do what we say from now on. You are our bitch, just like your fine ass mom.” Cal said erupting in laughter.

Do you agree?” Cal asked me.

“Yes.” I answered.

“Yes, Sir” Cal quickly spat back.

“Yes. Sir.” I sighed out.

“My man, well I do not want to keep you from your next episode.” Cal said as he casually put his sunglasses back on and walked out the door and left.

I sat in stunned silence realizing my entire life the past three years has been filmed. I wondered where the cameras were, but it was pointless if I disconnected them, I would be ruined, and my future would never be achieved. I am just going to endure their medicine until I graduate. I can do this I told myself. What I am watching already has happened. I cannot change that now.

I headed up the stairs into my room. I sighed as the room was so quiet, I could swear I heard ringing. I gulped hard to figure out how I was going to do this. Ultimately, I just decided to take all my clothes off. So, I stripped in my room knowing that I was being filmed.

Next Clip...

The screen came to life I was half expecting to see my mother have a train run on her. This was much worse for some reason. All the clips on the USB drive that day were just Steve, no one else, not his crime boss brother, not the savages claiming her. This was just one man, my worst enemy getting to torment my mother.

The vid looked like it came from a classroom feed, in one of the classrooms of my mother’s school to be exact. The time stamp indicated that this was about three weeks since that horrible weekend from the last video. I saw Steve and my heart stopped. Fuck I wish I could kill him. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a pair of black jeans. He was pacing back and forth. It looks like another surveillance feed from the school. The audio had a buzzing background noise. How in the hell do they get access to the school feeds. I thought. I figured it was because my mother was the Vice-Principal, they probably used her position to obtain them. Steve paced for a few more seconds before my mother came into view again. My mother was dressed very modest, in fact it was how I always remember her dressing before she took the job at Deacon High School. She had a long khaki colored skirt that went down to near her ankles with a very modest blouse above with a pair of black flats. Then I heard my mother burst in the room indignantly.

“Damn it Steve! Look I know what you are going to say, but it means nothing if I go to jail. We cannot do this here!” My mom barked.

“What the hell did you just say to me. You want me to drag you back to my bedroom again?” Steve responded angrily.

“Are you out of your mind! Steve we are in school I could lose my job. If anyone heard, you know it would be game over for all of us.” My mother whispered harshly to Steve trying to get him to lower his voice.

Steve just looked back with a cold expression, “Listen Stephanie, we told you how to dress and act. You have decided to do none of those things. I thought you knew we were serious. I thought we were past this.”

“Or do you need to refresh your memory?” Steve said turning his phone around that was playing a video but of what I could not make out but was not hard to imagine.

“Oh ... No, Steve ... I did not ... Please do not show that!” My mother’s demeanor changed entirely, and she looked terrified as she pleaded with Steve not to show the footage.

“That is Sir to you slut. Fail to call me that one more time and I WILL send it to everyone, and I do not give a damn about your job bitch. You ruined my life and what is good for the goose is good for the gander.” Steve said, looking more menacing by the second. My mother knew he was serious. He saw where he lived and who he hung out with, she knew firsthand what they were capable of.

“I am sorry Sir. Please do not send them!” My mother responded more submissively.

“I do not believe you. Show me how sorry you are, strip.”

“Here?” My mother said looking to the hallway and then back to Steve who had his arms crossed.

“Now. Strip take it all off! And it is SIR!” Steve said threatening to my mother.

My mother looked very worried and then simply said in a soft voice nodding her head, “Yes, Sir.”

I then watched as my mother stepped out of her shoes. Then undid her blouse. She stopped momentarily to see if Steve was going to make her follow through with his order. When she saw he was not going to budge, my mom took off her blouse. Then undid the button on her skirt. She proceeded to slip out of it. Ultimately pulling off her bra and lowering her panties. I once again saw my mother naked as the day she was born.

“Fuck your body was made for dick.” Steve said making a slow kiss to my mother.

Steve casually walked slowly as he closed the classroom door then locked it and lowered the door shade. He also slowly lowered each window shade as my mother stood there naked afraid someone from the outside might see her. Steve took pleasure in torturing her. When he finally made it to the last shade my mother let out a long exhale in relief.

He looked at my mother not breaking eye contact and unbuckled his pants and slid them down and nodded down to his cock and just said, “You know what to do. Get to it” Steve ordered.

My mother who was hanging her head in defeat nodded very quickly then walked swiftly in front of Steve and got on her knees.

Then my mother reached forward with her mouth and slid his cock into it. It was not too long before My mother was sliding back and forth on my bully’s cock.

My mom let out a lustful moan. Then I saw my mother take her hand and instinctually rubbed her own pussy without being told.

“Fuck! That’s it! Keep sucking bitch.”? Steve was moaning in rhythm to my mother blowing him.

“Fuck! I am about to cum, don’t you dare swallow!” Steve yelled out. My mother’s eyes shot wide with shock.

Steve grabbed my mother’s head and left it there as he pumped his cum into her mouth.

“That’s it keep it there. Don’t swallow! I want you to have the taste of my cum in your mouth for what is going to happen next.” Steve paused to make sure she understood.

“Now bitch I want you to walk over to that desk and bend over and lay on top of your elbows.”

My mother looked slightly confused took a deep breath in defeat got up off her knees and slowly bent herself over the desk atop her elbows.

“Good. Now stay that way and keep looking forward. Don’t you dare look back!”

Steve got a huge grin on his face as he spotted something just out of the scope of the video tape. He walked out of screenshot for about ten seconds and then returned with an old wooden school paddle that teachers used to use to punish students.

“Now I know you have your mouth full, so I will not make you say anything. But just so you know, this is for not calling me Sir and not following my instructions.

Fwwwhaaap!

The sound the paddle made when Steve swung it. My mother moaned hard in pain; the blow lifted her up to her tip toes.

Fwwhaaap!

“You will always call me Sir!” Steve barked

Fwwwhhaaap!

“You will dress how we tell you!”

Fwwhhaap!

“You listen and do what we say without Question

Fwwhhaap!

“Mmnnmm!” My mother let out a high-pitched sensual moan. It was then I noticed my mother was soaking wet.

Steve continued for three more strokes until my mother let out a high-pitched squeal!

“MMMnnnMM!!!!” My mother came hard squirting out between her legs. She even stayed on her tiptoes as her legs shook violently from the orgasm wracking her body.

My bully did not say anything. But you could tell by his expression he was ecstatic at her reaction to being spanked.

He simply stopped and allowed her to recover. He disappeared again. Then came back into the screen. My mother was still naked as the day she was born, holding my bully’s cum in her mouth and just came from being paddled from him. I could not believe it. As my image of my mother could not get any more altered. She was a natural born pain slut.

Steve returned and turned what looked like an egg timer on and placed it on the desk. The device started ticking.

“I am going to call you. I am going to see how well you follow orders. If you fail this task, today will seem like a fantasy vacation. I want you to hold my cum in your mouth. After the timer goes off, I will call you and you will answer. I will then tell you to swallow, at which time you will say, “Thank you, Sir for giving me your delicious cum” got it?”

My mother furrowed her brow and slowly nodded her head. Steve did not respond as he casually left the room.

The clip then cut to the end of the egg timer going off. My mother was blushing deep red. She was still naked bent over the desk on her elbows facing forward with Steve’s cum in her mouth. The phone rang right after the egg timer bell dinged.

My mother answered the phone and listened for a couple of second and swallowed and took a deep breath that sounded like she was going to cum again, “Mm Thank you, Sir for giving me your delicious cum” She cooed. She meant it. I thought to myself. Son of a bitch! She was getting turned on by following these demeaning orders! Damnit mom fight! I told myself. Ironically while I had my dick in my hands stroking myself to arousal as I was ordered to.

My mother then looked for her clothes and started to panic. She quickly realized she was left without her clothes. Oh no that bastard took them. I thought. It appeared she was about to breakdown when she got excited by something on one of the desks. She slowly walked over to it and reacted when she saw it. It was a cheerleader outfit for their school. She held it up to inspect it. She let out a sigh and quickly got into the outfit, mind you with no panties nor bra. She put on the clothes and quickly left the classroom.

I sat there already having my orgasm from seeing my mother degraded by my bully. I felt shame and realized that the act of making me repeat this action over and over again was perhaps one of the fiercest blows to my psyche I could ever experience.

Next Clip...

I watched my mother walked down a hall in a much shorter dress than she had on in the previous clip. It was a one-piece dress that went down to her knees. Her creamy legs were completely bare. She sported a pair of silver 4-inch heels. They looked the same as she was forced to wear on the previous clips from the other usb drive. It appeared my mother was being a good girl and following the sluttier dress code her masters had for her. Most of the male students could not take their eyes off her luscious ass.

The scene jumped to sometime later in the day. It was that fucker, Steve. He was in his athletic shorts. This must be sometime after football practice.

“Good ... I was starting to wonder if you did not care about your career.” Steve said eyeing my mother up and down like she was a piece of meat.

“I came ... sir.” My mom said softly, her voice sounded so meek it was turning me on again.

“Turn around so I can take a nice, long, look, at you.” Steve said softly. My mother could not take her eyes off his chiseled body.

“Now” Steve said sounding annoyed that my mother got caught daydreaming about my bully.

My mother nodded and slowly started to turn around to give my bully a better view of her gorgeous body.

“Did you follow all of my instructions?” Steve inquired. Steve’s demeanor giving it away that he was referring to additional instructions to the dress.

“Yes ... Sir” My mother answered softly still facing away from Steve with her backside facing him. Steve wasted no time as he reached under her dress and yanked it upwards exposing her bald pussy to her new master. She was soaked. I could see her sex glistening from the camera feed. My mom is a whore I thought to myself. Then immediately admonished myself for thinking that.

Steve guided the dress to my mom’s hands and said, “Hold it just like that. Do not fucking dare let go. Got it?”

“Y ... yes Sir” My mother stammered out as she started to blush extremely hard.

“Good, damn you are one fine woman. Here it comes.” Steve mockingly declared to my mother who was panting heavily.

I watched with trepidation for what was about to happen. The start was heralded with very little fanfare, The next thing I heard was the two already starting. Which I only knew when the locker room echoed the slurping sounds of my mom’s pussy grabbing onto Steve’s cock. He leaned forward and possessively kissed my mother on her lips. She moaned in pleasure as my bully started to find his rhythm. My mother holding her skirt up to allow the stud access to her sex made the scene look completely consensual. Hell, it looked as if the older woman was Steve to fuck her, if anyone ever tried to expose Steve he would just cut off the beginning part and show my mom lifting up her skirt so he could fuck her.

Then she yelled in absolute ecstasy when he stopped kissing her “OH FUCK! STEVE FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!FUCK!YES! I LOVE IT!!!!” My mom screamed out as she spread her legs further to allow him deeper entry into her sex. Before long, my mother was undulating in rhythm with Steve as he pushed her against the wall was his thrusting cock. My mother holding her skirt up like a good little girl to allow my bully to fuck her senseless. To add insult to injury my mother came first and hard.

“Oh God, I cannot hold it anymore, I am Cumming fuck It feels so good” My mom yelled out as she quickly resumed the role as Steve’s bitch. As her first orgasm wrecked her body. My mother’s eyes widen in shock as she heard Steve’s next order.

“Oh no you do not. Don’t you dare let that skirt go I am not done with you!” Steve menacingly groaned out.

I watched for the pair for the rest of their fuck session. The bastard made my mother cum two more times before pulling out and shooting load after load into my mother. Then he made her put her skirt back down and walk out of the locker room that way. I could see the sperm sliding down her thighs by the time she left. I just came again. Another shame to add to tally. The MVP of the State Championship was sitting in front of his computer holding his MVP of the state championship trophy in one arm and jerking off with another. I was wanking it to my bully fucking the ever living shit out of my mom. I was lost and I knew it.

Next Clip

The next clip started out with my mother in her office. The scene was quite shocking as she was bent over her own desk without any clothes on and was grabbing the end of her desk. She was the only one in the room. Then without much fanfare her office door creaked open. It was that bully Steve of course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.